GENOMYX is looking for AM representation...

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We're looking for one or two representatives that can field questions/comments on AM.

I will predominantly handle the interview process through e-mail, but before I disclose what this job is, let me explain what this job is not:
  • It is not about pimping product.
  • It is not about a post quota.
  • It is not for those who are unable to regularly communicate with the rest of the team.
  • It is not for those who joined in July 2011, have 10 posts and no avatar. (Not specifically, but you catch my drift.)
  • It is not for those who want to rep for the sake of receiving compensation.
So, just post up here and tell me what you can offer us and submit your e-mail address to me, whether in the post or through PM. Please no "Dear Diary" posts and no personal Wikipedia-like biographies... Short/sweet will suffice for now.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
I'm interested, I used to rep here and on a couple of other forums for USPLabs a couple of years ago. It'd depend on the level of coverage you are wanting but back when I used to rep I'd be on daily. The main issue I could foresee is that I do a hell of a lot of studying as it is for university so it's unlikely you'll find me looking up research papers or going into any depth with anything so if that's what you want (I kind of doubt it) then I'm not the man for you. Also, I'm in the UK just in case that effects anything.

Email - ziricote at gmail dot com

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm interested, I used to rep here and on a couple of other forums for USPLabs a couple of years ago. It'd depend on the level of coverage you are wanting but back when I used to rep I'd be on daily. The main issue I could foresee is that I do a hell of a lot of studying as it is for university so it's unlikely you'll find me looking up research papers or going into any depth with anything so if that's what you want (I kind of doubt it) then I'm not the man for you. Also, I'm in the UK just in case that effects anything.

Email - ziricote at gmail dot com
Being across the pond would be a little problematic in terms of compensation, as shipping costs every month would kill us. If we were a larger company with the ability to cover that cost, I'd consider it.

Good company and opportunity. Bump for these guys
^^x100! Great opp here...
Thanks, guys!

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Being across the pond would be a little problematic in terms of compensation, as shipping costs every month would kill us. If we were a larger company with the ability to cover that cost, I'd consider it.
Yeah, I still remember what the old boss was paying in shipping so he had to ship me a ton of stuff to make it worth while. No worries though bro, all the best to you guys and whoever takes the position!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow, great opportunity, Genomyx has a lot of great products, and I've spent quite a bit of time researching your stuff! I hope you pick a good person that I like! :D

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I still remember what the old boss was paying in shipping so he had to ship me a ton of stuff to make it worth while. No worries though bro, all the best to you guys and whoever takes the position!
Move stateside? :D

Hopefully we can grow enough and ultimately seek out some help abroad to assist us with our UK distributors.

Wow, great opportunity, Genomyx has a lot of great products, and I've spent quite a bit of time researching your stuff! I hope you pick a good person that I like! :D
If you have anyone in mind, send 'em on over, dude.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you have anyone in mind, send 'em on over, dude.
I think there's room in my signature for 1 or 2 more companies... ;)

Would I get a Finders Fee? :D

I'll see if anyone comes to mind, but if I like them and they're free agents, I'm already recruiting 'em! LOL!

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dsade is my FB friend, and I poked him once. Also I believe he once "liked" a comment that I made....game over. In all seriousness good luck to whomever is chosen. Great company with effective products!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would love to help represent a company. I have always been pretty helpful to others on the boards, giving advice on supplements I have either tried or have decent knowledge of, and if I don't have an answer for someone I will find it for them. I take satisfaction in helping others. I check AM multiple times a day from my phone, and log on from a computer at least once a day. I get pretty busy with my job some days and it prevents me from replying to Pm's sometimes but I make a mental note and follow up when I catch a break.

If you're interested in someone who can take a personal interest in supporting the Genomyx team, you can inquire further to email removed.
To everyone else, please no naked pictures to my email lol...

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you're interested in someone who can take a personal interest in supporting the Genomyx team, you can inquire further to [email protected].
To everyone else, please no naked pictures to my email lol...
Did not read, sold email address to spammers. Expect emails from on-line adult friend finders and on new AndroSeries products momentarily... :D

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did not read, sold email address to spammers. Expect emails from on-line adult friend finders and on new AndroSeries products momentarily... :D
Milas dude I've been getting those emails for quite some times now, you're gonna have to be a little more specific! Lol.And I keep getting these bullying emails from some company called AgeForce...

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
WHAAAAAAAAT?????? I'll give you a free shot, you can even post a pic of Nate with a meme. Honestly, all in good fun! You're right though, I should spread the love a bit more but I feel like I've already pushed BDCC to the brink already... Maybe IBE should be my target...

Milas dude I've been getting those emails for quite some times now, you're gonna have to be a little more specific! Lol.And I keep getting these bullying emails from some company called AgeForce...
HA, the AgeForce emails are priceless! I wish I had gotten a chance to provide input on those!

Dear Flex, guilt trip guilt trip guilt trip. Why are you so unfair. Do you not like us? We hoped you'd like us. Please like us. :sadpanda:

Uh oh...someone poked the bear :p
But SouthPaw poked DSade...

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
this is a great opportunity for someone(s). Awesome company to rep for

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thank you for all the interest thus far... I'll be taking some time later this week to contact everyone who has inquired. If I can manage some time today and tomorrow, a few of you will be hearing from me.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
I would be very interested in being a rep foe Genomyx because of the company, owner, and products are all top notch. I have been meeting fitness goals for 6 years now. I have a background in mma and played rugby in college. I have a good deal of knowledge regarding fitness, diet, and supplementation. I have gotten where I am in life and my fitness goals through hard work. I always strive to be better than I currently am. And I always have a positive attitude, and have always been respectful of board members.

[email protected] if you have any further questions.

I post from phone and computer so time online is of no shortage.

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
someones gonna be really lucky here. genomyx is good people, and have one of the best line of products on the market.

i am however wiling to be a dual rep...iforce/genomyx :p
smitty, i am also willing to buy a pullout couch, move it into your living room, and play nightcrawlers all the god damn time..........and lets be honest, how could you turn that down :cool:

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
someones gonna be really lucky here. genomyx is good people, and have one of the best line of products on the market.i am however wiling to be a dual rep...iforce/genomyx :psmitty, i am also willing to buy a pullout couch, move it into your living room, and play nightcrawlers all the god damn time..........and lets be honest, how could you turn that down :cool:
Wow you had me at nightcrawlers, hands down my favorite game! Lol.I vote baldwanus and the dual reppage. BRB have to update my online dating profile.

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
someones gonna be really lucky here. genomyx is good people, and have one of the best line of products on the market.

i am however wiling to be a dual rep...iforce/genomyx :p
smitty, i am also willing to buy a pullout couch, move it into your living room, and play nightcrawlers all the god damn time..........and lets be honest, how could you turn that down :cool:
josh... y u red, bro?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Products that are designed by science without over zealous marketing tactics. Genomyx is a great company and if I wasn't with PES I would be all over this like a cheap suit.

I hope whoever is appointed holds up the standard being set so far. Best of luck to those who apply.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Products that are designed by science without over zealous marketing tactics. Genomyx is a great company and if I wasn't with PES I would be all over this like a cheap suit.

I hope whoever is appointed holds up the standard being set so far. Best of luck to those who apply.
I would've applied, but no one will listen to me about RecoverPro ever again, who knows what's next!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would've applied, but no one will listen to me about RecoverPro ever again, who knows what's next!
:rofl:

And another person saying what a great opportunity this is. I've always like Genomyx, loved their products and their presence on the boards here. Solid company and products and will be a fantastic opportunity for someone.