GeekPoop + Smash Fully Loaded!!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
I thought there was a log going on in here.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
It took me a while to jump on board, but at least I'm not late. Good luck with the log and "sub'd."

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The suspense is killing me! :dead:

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
maybe today is the day :D

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
Has this thing even kicked off yet?:dunno: I need a new prewo supp, i was hoping to use this log as a reference point. Who does GP gotta know around here to get some supp-age??:28:

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
Has this thing even kicked off yet?:dunno: I need a new prewo supp, i was hoping to use this log as a reference point. Who does GP gotta know around here to get some supp-age??:28:
start from post 1 and reread thread ;)

ME

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I apologize for the delay..I just emailed the boss lady..she just got back from a week of moving. She apologizes for everything and this is not how Axis normally operates. She promises to have your product sent out as soon as she possibly can. She will keep me updated. Again I apologize on the wait. I really was/am looking forward to this log and want to see it happen.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
I apologize for the delay..I just emailed the boss lady..she just got back from a week of moving. She apologizes for everything and this is not how Axis normally operates. She promises to have your product sent out as soon as she possibly can. She will keep me updated. Again I apologize on the wait. I really was/am looking forward to this log and want to see it happen.
its all good, no reason to apologize im just excited :D

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
:wave2:Everyone needs to put on their happy face and quit being disappointed. GeekPoop, we'll make this one up to you, we promise. Thanks for being such a great sport about the delay. Like metroba said, this isn't how Axis does business.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
:wave2:Everyone needs to put on their happy face and quit being disappointed. GeekPoop, we'll make this one up to you, we promise. Thanks for being such a great sport about the delay. Like metroba said, this isn't how Axis does business.
Its all good man, totally understandable w/ Axis labs moving locations. Id be surprised if it wasnt hectic during the move

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
turn this :( into this :)

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Geek,
just to start up some discussion, maybe you could tell us about your favorite preworkout mixes. Once you try the new Smash out, we'll have a point of reference. Hopefully it turns out to be a well rounded option :D

Some of the things I noticed with preworkout mixes included:
TRAC Extreme for Mood
SMASH (old version) for Pump
Fast Twitch for a light sustained stim
SuperPump for the runs :laugh:

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
Geek,
just to start up some discussion, maybe you could tell us about your favorite preworkout mixes. Once you try the new Smash out, we'll have a point of reference. Hopefully it turns out to be a well rounded option :D

TRAC Extreme for Mood
Agreed!! Pooperdump 250 is number 1 for toilet visitation!!!

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Geek,

TRAC Extreme for Mood
Kk sounds good, everyone can chime on in. Ive tried quiet a few, Noshotgun v3, NOxplode, original smash, Sp250, white flood, white/white flood tablets, Armageddon, Overdose, and some others I cant think of right now.

my thoughts on the following....

Noshotgun v3 - excelllent tasting and awesome ingrident profile. ok pump, but lotta energy so it evens out

NOxplode - another excellent tasting workout drink, awesome energy good pump, but i built up a tolerance to it in about a week, gave me insane runs, not very cost effective i was dosing it 3scoops

original smash - taste had to grow on me, didnt like it for about a week and then I really loved it. awesome pump, but Id usually mix some xtend in there to boost it

SP250 - ok taste, gave me the runs just as bad as NOxplode, real good pump from it tho

white flood/white flood tablets - taste awful, the aftertaste is even worse! didnt really get anything out of it honestly. tablets are worthless IMO

armageddon - taste awful, its all sandy feeling and makes me want to gag. got sick of it, thank god it was only a sample

Overdose - like no taste, or very very very weak taste. pretty good energy and pump tho I was surprised by this to say the least

thats my .02 on the following :D

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
Kk sounds good, everyone can chime on in. Ive tried quiet a few, Noshotgun v3, NOxplode, original smash, Sp250, white flood, white/white flood tablets, Armageddon, Overdose, and some others I cant think of right now.

my thoughts on the following....

Noshotgun v3 - excelllent tasting and awesome ingrident profile. ok pump, but lotta energy so it evens out I got great pumps but acne from it / to much stim effect

NOxplode - another excellent tasting workout drink, awesome energy good pump, but i built up a tolerance to it in about a week, gave me insane runs, not very cost effective i was dosing it 3scoops made me feel like i was going to puke as well

original smash - taste had to grow on me, didnt like it for about a week and then I really loved it. awesome pump, but Id usually mix some xtend in there to boost it no complaints with the old or new versions :D

SP250 - ok taste, gave me the runs just as bad as NOxplode, real good pump from it tho super poop 250 tore me up

white flood/white flood tablets - taste awful, the aftertaste is even worse! didnt really get anything out of it honestly. tablets are worthless IMO
never tried it :(

armageddon - taste awful, its all sandy feeling and makes me want to gag. got sick of it, thank god it was only a sample yuck yuck yuck agreed sand in da mouth

Overdose - like no taste, or very very very weak taste. pretty good energy and pump tho I was surprised by this to say the least agreed nice taste but real weak flavor

thats my .02 on the following :D
my coments in RED

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
my coments in RED
we so simliar :D

my armageddon tasted like pepto bismo or something, i thought i had a bad pouch, but than the other 3 tasted like it too...

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im very interested in hearing how you like the new smash compared to the old one..excited for this one! :thumbsup:

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
we so simliar :D

my armageddon tasted like pepto bismo or something, i thought i had a bad pouch, but than the other 3 tasted like it too...
I got a tub of that cr@p and I threw it out after about 5-6 servings I kept telling myself that I could make it to the bottom of the tub but NO GO

was yours lemon flavored wor lol thats what they called it ??

:puke:

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I had a few Vasocharge samples and thought they tasted good. No superpoop LOL It was a mild stim, a little pump, a little vascularity. It was so/so but not deficient anywhere that I noticed. I'd say it was comparable to Fast Twitch.

Since you guys are talking taste, Ragnarok was FANTASTIC! Unfortunately, I didn't really get anything out of it. That was a few years ago though, so it's possilbe that I had a bad batch or maybe the formula chages since then :dunno:

Learn,
I can't believe you liked the Shotgun V3. Man I thought that was a total dud. I got nothing out of that one??? Weird right?

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
I had a few Vasocharge samples and thought they tasted good. No superpoop LOL It was a mild stim, a little pump, a little vascularity. It was so/so but not deficient anywhere that I noticed. I'd say it was comparable to Fast Twitch.

Since you guys are talking taste, Ragnarok was FANTASTIC! Unfortunately, I didn't really get anything out of it. That was a few years ago though, so it's possilbe that I had a bad batch or maybe the formula chages since then :dunno:

Learn,
I can't believe you liked the Shotgun V3. Man I thought that was a total dud. I got nothing out of that one??? Weird right?
I had your batch too lol

bad thing was acne

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
I got a tub of that cr@p and I threw it out after about 5-6 servings I kept telling myself that I could make it to the bottom of the tub but NO GO

was yours lemon flavored wor lol thats what they called it ??

:puke:
Damn, I thought getting threw the sample packets was an accomplishment haha. My flavor was "fruit punch" i cringe when I recall the texture/flavor. I wonder what the "failed" flavors tasted liek jesus..

Learn,
Been hearing good stuff about vasocharge and ragnarok, also been meaning to try them both sometime.

never tried fast twitch, something bout cytosport making a pre workout drink idk ;P

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
Damn, I thought getting threw the sample packets was an accomplishment haha. My flavor was "fruit punch" i cringe when I recall the texture/flavor. I wonder what the "failed" flavors tasted liek jesus..no kidding musta had monkeys taste testing

Been hearing good stuff about vasocharge and ragnarok, also been meaning to try them both sometime.

never tried fast twitch, something bout cytosport making a pre workout drink idk ;P
Enough of this non sense talk wait till you try Smash

I spiked it with love :684:
:chairshot:

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lately, I've been using 1/2 scoop of preworkout mixes just to get me going before a workout. Once I get in the zone, I don't really need to be stimmed out like I used to :crazy:

I hope I can use the new SMASH like that too. Just a 1/2 scoop for a wake up call and then sipping on some Slingshot for duing :head:

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
Lately, I've been using 1/2 scoop of preworkout mixes just to get me going before a workout. Once I get in the zone, I don't really need to be stimmed out like I used to :crazy:

I hope I can use the new SMASH like that too. Just a 1/2 scoop for a wake up call and then sipping on some Slingshot for duing :head:
1/2 scoop of Smash and 6 caps of hemodraulix works great now I would like to add in the SlingShot :D

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
You get your stuff yet man? Page 3 already...

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Head rep said it will be a couple of days!! Again sorry for the wait!

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
Just got word Your SMASH got Directed to my house ;)

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Got my smash! blue raspberry woo!!

ill be lifting in about 1 hour and then we'll get this show on the road!! Chest/Back hypertrophy today :D

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Day 1

Chest/Back Hypertrophy

DB BP
85x11
85x9
85x8
SS
Tbar
195x8
195x8
195x8

Inc DB BP
75x8
75x8
SS
1H DB Row
90x15
90x12

Cable Fly
112.5x13
112.5x10
GS
2h DB Row
50x10
50x12
50x12
GS
pushups to fail
GS
Bent over lateral raise
25x7
25x7

First impression of smash...
I got the blue raspberry flavor and wow!! HUGE improvement on the flavor vs the old version. Awesome pump, and good vascularity! It didnt mix to well, I experienced clumping in the old version and same w/ this version. I just used a fork and constantly swished it between sips. I got a little bit of runs, but I wont blame it on smash yet because I felt sick from PB all morning.

notes...
right shoulder is killing me, 85s felt really heavy for some reason ;(
I just changed up my workout and upped some weights so if someone is wondering "wtf is this" that is why :D

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
Day 1

Chest/Back Hypertrophy

DB BP
85x11
85x9
85x8
SS
Tbar
195x8
195x8
195x8

Inc DB BP
75x8
75x8
SS
1H DB Row
90x15
90x12

Cable Fly
112.5x13
112.5x10
GS
2h DB Row
50x10
50x12
50x12
GS
pushups to fail
GS
Bent over lateral raise
25x7
25x7

I got the blue raspberry flavor and wow!! HUGE improvement on the flavor vs the old version. Awesome pump, and good vascularity! It didnt mix to well, I experienced clumping in the old version and same w/ this version. I just used a fork and constantly swished it between sips. I got a little bit of runs, but I wont blame it on smash yet because I felt sick from PB all morning.

notes...
I just changed up my workout and upped some weights so if someone is wondering "wtf is this" that is why :D
Awesome buddy, time to get this thing rollin!!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Begun, this log has.

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
Day 1

Chest/Back Hypertrophy

DB BP
85x11
85x9
85x8
SS
Tbar
195x8
195x8
195x8

Inc DB BP
75x8
75x8
SS
1H DB Row
90x15
90x12

Cable Fly
112.5x13
112.5x10
GS
2h DB Row
50x10
50x12
50x12
GS
pushups to fail
GS
Bent over lateral raise
25x7
25x7

notes...
very nice I still havent tried the blue raz SMASH

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Saweet!! Im so glad this thing has finally gotten started! Nice workout! Did you use 1 scoop? 1.5 scoop? How much water did you put it in? Did you notice anything from it in your first workout?