Gained 33 lbs on Super-Drol Halo-Drol cycle. Help me keep it.

cdsfx

Awards
Try this shake every morning

1 cup oats

2 Tbsp healthy peanut butter

1 Box blueberries

Half box strawberries

3 scoops protein

Whole milk as much as you want for desired thickness

I've gained more muscle and strength by adding this to my diet then any supplement

xGenericx

Awards
Like I said in my last post you seem to jump on a pill when things aren't working out for you. I don't think it is a good idea. You already made that mistake. You know what they say....
Anabeta is all natural and non hormonal. Not nearly the same thing. It could actually be helpfull in PCT. I also don't care about the money, so thats not an issue.

You should really get your diet and training down first before you try Anabeta. You admitted that you weren't ready to go on a cycle yet you did anyway and it was a mistake. Now your thinking of purchasing a supplement in hopes in will prevent you from screwing up your pct.
For that I say I don't care about the money. I am gonna wait for it anyway. My DIET is not on track. How ever I know my body pretty well. My training is on track. I won't be doing the same routine as I was on cycle of course, similar-less days.

xGenericx

Awards
curious to see the pics...status?
I kinda don't want to ask anyone to take the pics. I may upload a few from a cell(Then edit my face out). I've lost 5lbs. I contribute to loss of glycogen from the muscles. Lifts were even better on legs, in a sense. 270lbs squat 4 sets of 12 and one of eight. 6x12 950 lbs leg press and calve press. 220lbs standing straight leg deadlift.
Currently weighing in at 213lbs 12.5% BF. So thats at least a lb of fat lost for some reason. A slight cut in calories and carbs. I went from 4000 to 3500 calories. Carbs range from 250 to 450.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anabeta is all natural and non hormonal. Not nearly the same thing. It could actually be helpfull in PCT. I also don't care about the money, so thats not an issue.

For that I say I don't care about the money. I am gonna wait for it anyway. My DIET is not on track. How ever I know my body pretty well. My training is on track. I won't be doing the same routine as I was on cycle of course, similar-less days.

You seem to be really stubborn and won't listen to reason. If your diet in not right than a supplement isn't going to make up for that. I'm only trying to help you out.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If your diet in not right than a supplement isn't going to make up for that.
Agreeing with this. Anything you get out of it with a wack diet will be very short-term. Even with real gear, it's not magic - you have to have the diet figured out in conjunction with the training.

If it's any type of comparison, my thyroid is jacked up and I've been at the same scale weight (within 5-10 pounds) for the past ~8 months. Once I figured out what the problem was, I've dropped everything but staple supplements and what I run on occasion for sponsored logs. Until I have my problem figured out, I won't be tossing in supplements on top of the equation. Your problem is an easier fix than mine. So figure out the diet.

xGenericx

Awards
But I'm trying. As always the diet is the hardest part.
I mention no disrespect by those statements. It's getting there. Fast-food has been thrown out the windows except I did have a grilled chicken sandwich from mcdonalds. I may not actually ok, but I am feeling ok right now. Have not had a soda or French fries in awhile either. Just doing some meal planning. Trying to eat properly at the right ratios. As you all know work makes it hard, but not impossible. I'm sure that once I get used to it, I won't even want fast greasy food anymore. Thanks for the help!

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
I wish I could gain 33 pounds on sd!!! I gain maybe 8lbs at most

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
^^^^^^ agreed ! im thinking bs also..never ever heard of anyone gaining 33lbs off of sd-halo bridge.. i dont think its possible.
ANYTHING'S possible. Am i doubtful? Yes. Do i think its possible to gain 33 pounds off of a SD-Halo bridge though? Hell Yes!

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
2 days off now. Have not trained since I've been off, but I feel weak and I've had a headache for 2 days. Don't think the head aches related, the weakness may be. Trying to get my diet on point. Its gonna be tuff eating the right amount of cals to keep from putting on fat while minimizing my losses. IDK_was gonna wait to try it, but I think I'm gonna use Anabeta as soon as possible. Hopefully it helps. On the upside my boys are already starting to come back to normal size. My torem is very minty. It tastes like I'm drinking mouth wash.
Start some GVT!!! German Volume Training makes EVERYTHING FEEL BETTER!!!!!!

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol, I understand where you guys are coming from. My first cycle, yes. Did I just start working out? No! I have done 2 cycle of p90x. As you know p90x has mostly body weight exercises. My bench was 140lbs, at the time I started the cycle. It also happens to be the weight I benches in middle school at 13yrs of age. So the numbers look a little deceiving. I would say about half of my strength gains were just because I wasn't used to working out with heavy weights. I know I should not have done a cycle, but neither should most people. I know I wasn't ready. I do feel the weight gain wouldn't have been possible without the cycle,
I know saying this in hindsight is not useful to you, but maybe it is to someone else reading this - but gains like that are in fact possible without steroids. If you haven't ever done heavy lifting before and begin on a program, lets say Westside, and have your diet totally dialed in, you will get huge fast. I had a friend start at 140 end at 210 in 3-4 months (about 15 weeks) with minimal fat gain. Did he clearly have Hulk genetics? Maybe, but still newbie gains with a great diet are tremendous.

With that said, hope you get to keep your gains and learn a lot of valuable things from this experience. Don't have much to add but to also throw in DAA much sooner than you laid out. I would have suggested week 1, but some say week 2.

bojeda

bojeda

Awards
I want to stack super-d and halo. How should I take the two?

steppinRazor

Awards
I want to stack super-d and halo. How should I take the two?
buy phantom labs phreak..
its a low dose of halo but in all reality youo dont need it at all. enough superdrol in there to get a silverback ripped

Quick01

Quick01

Awards
I dono how you did it, superdrol alone started messing with my head after 3 weeks... Amazing gains though.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
the thread that never dies :) gotta agree though GVT is a killer routine!

xGenericx

Awards
Currently at 207. That works out to be about 20lbs kept. I'm happy with that. I think I can hold that. Im on the 6th week of pct,. Massive headaches, when ever I work out. Possible bad lipids. When I'm finished with pct, I'm gonna get blood work done. No more cycles till I hit a wall, in both strength and and size. That will prolly be awhile. I of course don't feel as big, I feel deflated, but I'm much more defined then when I was on cycle. More cuts!

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
dont try and really cut during PCT tho. your new muscle will be the first to go.

GL