frontloading clomid

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
ok so i got doc appointment soon im thinking of frontloading clomid 300 day 1 200 day 2 100 week 1 2 and rest is just etc etc dosing but my question is the front loading part is it safe to do 300mg first day?

cuz when doc sees my testicles he will know something is up, or can i tell him something to make it reasonable why for this lil period they r athropied

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
Meh he doesnt moonlight as a cop does he? doctor/patient confidentiality FTW who cares if he knows?

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
they ask then alot of questions i dont like it, some new doctor. getting checked up for STD gotta be responsbile towards partners rights ;). so i set up appointment every 6 months but im a lil late this time by a months or so.

so he will be feeling and looking donw there last time the docv gave me crap it was annoying

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
..... thats why i switched docs to a new one old one annoyed me

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
btw if i frontload anyone have any idea how long it take to usually get the balls somehow regular size? since clomid tends to overlarge them! so im just hoping for some normal size looking feature

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
btw if i frontload anyone have any idea how long it take to usually get the balls somehow regular size? since clomid tends to overlarge them! so im just hoping for some normal size looking feature
Ive been to the clinic for std check. Pee in a cup and give blood. unless there is something specific you them to look at:ntome: lol.

Sounds like you need a test model. I think a nutty putty egg is a good size i guess haha

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
Also I dont know if just a few days of such extreme doses would do anything but High dosing clomid has a direct link to Optic neuropathy. (Optic neuropathy associated with clomiphene citrate therapy. Fertil Steril. 1994 Feb;61(2):390-1 )

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
wait blood? last time there was no blood taken just peed in a cup! wait WTF? r they gonna look at my liver values and kidney values as well or just STD WTF?

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
wait blood? last time there was no blood taken just peed in a cup! wait WTF? r they gonna look at my liver values and kidney values as well or just STD WTF?
They take blood to look for syphylis(sp?) the test just screens for that or other approved things. There should be a chart that you fill out which determines what you want them to screen you for. Any other screening is illegal

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
GREATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

i just want to do a STD check up so there should nothing else show up?

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
GREATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

i just want to do a STD check up so there should nothing else show up?
Sounds golden to me. side note you mind lookin at my cycle(threads on1st page):veryhappy:

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
yah np dude,

i just dont want him to test kidney and liver strictly STD

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
if its only nut size never mind clomid .
use HCG for a few weeks leading upto the appt.

perico13

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You'll b fine dude the last time I went in for a STD check up they did a piss test and a saliva swab. The hCG is a good idea tho and you could still do the clomid along side.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
I just don't s want questions about testicle size

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Doctor when I go for check up std. Last one did

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
You could add in a little dose of AI to help.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
hcg.

dont say shiiiiit, they dont have to know. its not his business if youre juicing, youre there as a paitent for an std check.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Ill stay tamox and clomid nrrxt.week. And friday ill go to doc nxt week so eh F it ill front load clomid

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
ur right they just like to play dr House. And get.curious past what I pay then for

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
hcg.

dont say shiiiiit, they dont have to know. its not his business if youre juicing, youre there as a paitent for an std check.
x 2. For all the doc knows, you could be cold, naturally have small testes, nervous, have hypogonadism (which is probably not his level of expertise so he doesnt think twice cuz he cant make more money testing you for it, etc)

I wouldnt worry too much about it.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
DudE I look like something michelangelo sculpted , I don't look natural ......

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
DudE I look like something michelangelo sculpted , I don't look natural ......
small pecker and all? LOL those sculptures had tiny ****s LMAO

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
Doctor when I go for check up std. Last one did
You misunderstood.

what i meant was, who WOULD want a doctor, or anyone else, asking questions about the size of [their/your/] testicles. :deal:

jokes are less funny when you have to explain them :grumpy:

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
anohter quick question...

so youre gonan be stripped by your doctor for an std check? lol wtf man. usually doc just has you unzip your flip n grabs at ya.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Wrll he has to see my **** for any abnormal sights

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ChocolateClen Anabolics 1
Cycle Logs 0
Cycle Logs 0
Anabolics 0
bigdave Anabolics 21