Friend with Benefits

FWB's?

• Having friends with benefits is a truly amazing concept.

Votes: 9 19.1%
  • Having friends with benefits is only set yourself up for disaster.

Votes: 7 14.9%
  • You guys hook up with your friends?

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Mixed consequences but worth it.

Votes: 19 40.4%
  • Mixed consequence and not worth it.

Votes: 10 21.3%

• Total voters

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
You know, I've had several Friends Willing that I never bothered to hook up with for that reason: failure to distunguish between being laid and being loved.
The thing is, that was made clear, time and time again.

Wendy21

Wendy21

Awards
friends with benefits is not a good idea, it always messes up the friendship and makes things awkward.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
You know, I've had several Friends Willing that I never bothered to hook up with for that reason: failure to distunguish between being laid and being loved.
Don't waste your youth young man ;) If you love her you'll eventually find out, if not then you get some practice which you can apply on the one you eventually love. It's like a Super Bowl champ, they don't just show up and perform at a championship level. They busted their azz with plenty of practice. Those girls are a great practice opportunity, look at them as if they're you're scout team and try to get some 1st round picks for better practice sessions, mmkay.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't waste your youth young man ;) If you love her you'll eventually find out, if not then you get some practice which you can apply on the one you eventually love. It's like a Super Bowl champ, they don't just show up and perform at a championship level. They busted their azz with plenty of practice. Those girls are a great practice opportunity, look at them as if they're you're scout team and try to get some 1st round picks for better practice sessions, mmkay.
:clap2: haha nice..:thumbsup:

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Wait....Steroids? Chad does steroids? WHAT? I didnt know this! That is what that is? Oh my GOD! :nono: :nono: :nono:

I don't 100% support it but It's something he is really into and likes doing and is good at it and I'd rather him be at the gym working out all the time then him out at the bar or club all the time getting drunk! So yea i guess i can supportive about it, and i have never "told or asked" him to stop! Plus if I'm being a good girl I get to "stick it" in his butt! :lol: :lol: :lol: :head:

you can go ahead and edit this now. since you`re a doctor and know how bad steroids are for everyone. :dump:

Otter_Wife

Otter_Wife

Awards
you can go ahead and edit this now. since you`re a doctor and know how bad steroids are for everyone. :dump:
Ok once again, that's not what I said at all! I only say **** to you because you have your little mood swings like a girl about to go on her period. :nono:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I needed that quarter to dry my underwear.
who needs underwear???? ...hell according to chad i don't even wear pants..hahaha..:lol: (hence the avitar)

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
let your pee pee swing sinner...:whip:

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i know who he comes home to ;)
wow. i really didnt think you`d say that. oh well i guess the swingers out number the rest of us.

reminds me of some lyrics from a song.
" i was just fcuking them girls, i was going to be right back."
Jay Z is a wise man.:lol:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Ok so this may be graphic, but for the females, your ok if some females gets her p*ssy juice all over your guy's unit, then you wind up getting that shoved into your own mouth later on ?

For the guys, its cool that another dude jizzes in your wife/girl's mouth and pink taco ? If another guy got off in my girl's mouth that dosen't really make me want to start kissing her at that point.

I don't think I can really understand how that works. I mean yeah you go home to the same person though.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok so this may be graphic, but for the females, your ok if some females gets her p*ssy juice all over your guy's unit, then you wind up getting that shoved into your own mouth later on ?

For the guys, its cool that another dude jizzes in your wife/girl's mouth and pink taco ?

I don't think I can really understand how that works. I mean yeah you go home to the same person, but......hm ?
nice careful choice of wording:lol: .....:goodpost:

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
When I think about another man's fluids and the potential to interact with that, that is not very appetizing to say the least.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
When I think about another man's fluids and the potential to interact with that, that is not very appetizing to say the least.
id rep that..but im whored for 24hours

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn it feels good to be a gangster.
being gansta is as good as it gets..im sure chad will back me on that one..ask him how he wears a collered shirt....lmao

CRUNCH

CRUNCH

Awards
  • Established
If there's any playing that goes on, whether it's my wife or I...condoms are used without exception, every single time.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
this system is WHACK! 63 posts and she is ALREADY at a million! I bet she's sleeping with CHAD or something! :toofunny:
yea but those 63 posts were quallity postage tho.....not like something nyc would type...lol

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Otter_Wife

Otter_Wife

Awards
this system is WHACK! 63 posts and she is ALREADY at a million! I bet she's sleeping with CHAD or something! :toofunny:
You know it! Actually just did about two hours ago before work time. Like I said before, I love the test!:food: :food:

Otter_Wife

Otter_Wife

Awards
plus, you must spread the rep before giving it to......... :study:

You have to give it to someone!

Mrs. Gimpy!

Mrs. Gimpy!

Awards
  • Established
you didnt ever cuddle with me after :(
u cuddle after.... kwyck rolls as far away from me as possible to get cooler because its "too hot" ..... lovely how the romance changes slightly after so many years....

Squeaks4ver

Squeaks4ver

Awards
  • Established
u cuddle after.... kwyck rolls as far away from me as possible to get cooler because its "too hot" ..... lovely how the romance changes slightly after so many years....

I am the most none cuddler. Sometimes if I am knowlingy just being used as a sperm catcher for my fiance i will want to get some snuggle time in.. but if its a sex that we both are going for a while and get off a few times, i get up and start cleaning the house lol

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am the most none cuddler. Sometimes if I am knowlingy just being used as a sperm catcher for my fiance i will want to get some snuggle time in.. but if its a sex that we both are going for a while and get off a few times, i get up and start cleaning the house lol
Sperm Dumpster!

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Foreplay and cuddling are a waste of time ! God forbid I miss the opening kickoff of the 10am football game because she wants to cuddle :D

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
My girlfriend is all about the foreplay and teasing. She absolutely hates it when I say, "So are we going to have to go through foreplay, or can we just cut to the chase ?".

I can't remember how many times that's cost me some action, but I always get a kick out of it from time to time.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Whats more valuable to you, great sex or a great friend? Im assuming its good sex if its repeating.
If you have both marry her. Id reccommend going to classes together to enjoy eachother including "cooking for a bodybuilder with gas" how about " how to downregulate body tempurature post sex for soothing cuddling" and finally "hormonal rollercoasters-when to grab on and when to steer clear"

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Whats more valuable to you, great sex or a great friend? Im assuming its good sex if its repeating.
If you have both marry her. Id reccommend going to classes together to enjoy eachother including "cooking for a bodybuilder with gas" how about " how to downregulate body tempurature post sex for soothing cuddling" and finally "hormonal rollercoasters-when to grab on and when to steer clear"
omg...........are you a doctor or some sh*t!!!!!.....nice bro

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
My girlfriend is all about the foreplay and teasing. She absolutely hates it when I say, "So are we going to have to go through foreplay, or can we just cut to the chase ?".

I can't remember how many times that's cost me some action, but I always get a kick out of it from time to time.
I tape a bottle of silicon lube for grip and to label it accordingly "Foreplay".

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
I only grow hair down between my cheeks so i have enough to make 1 bum hair voodoo doll a month.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established