Freq's Sdrol starts in the morning!

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
Alright lads, it's been about a year and half since my Test-e/anadrol cycle. I was going to repeat the same cycle, but decided to wait until this fall. So I'm decided on a 3 weeker of AX orig sdrol for now, still have 3 bottles sitting around from before the ban so figured I mind as well start getting rid of it ;)
the fun begins tomorrow.
wk1: 20mg AX Sdrol
wk2: 20mg AX Sdrol
wk3: 20mg AX Sdrol
wk4: 40mg Nolva, fenugreek, DHEA 200mg
wk5: 40mg Nolva, fenugreek, DHEA 200mg
wk6: 20mg Nolva, fenugreek, DHEA 100mg
wk7: 10mg Nolva, fenugreek, DHEA 100mg

I'll keep yall posted! ~~freq~~

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
is this the same compound as the original superdrol?

how long and at what dose did you run anadrol at? did you get bloodwork? were the side effects high?

my guess is that you ran anadrol at a dose somewhere between 50-100mg every day for 4-5 weeks right?

anadrol is a harsher compound than superdrol.

what i'm trying to get at here, is, well, everybody is going to dissagree with me but i think you can run s-drol for 4-5 weeks at 30mg......

and.........here we go again, guys, be gentle lol.

also, for pct, you should use clomid along with nolva. you'll thank me!

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
Alright lads, it's been about a year and half since my Test-e/anadrol cycle. I was going to repeat the same cycle, but decided to wait until this fall. So I'm decided on a 3 weeker of AX orig sdrol for now, still have 3 bottles sitting around from before the ban so figured I mind as well start getting rid of it ;)
the fun begins tomorrow.
wk1: 20mg AX Sdrol
wk2: 20mg AX Sdrol
wk3: 20mg AX Sdrol
wk4: 40mg Nolva, fenugreek, DHEA 200mg
wk5: 40mg Nolva, fenugreek, DHEA 200mg
wk6: 20mg Nolva, fenugreek, DHEA 100mg
wk7: 10mg Nolva, fenugreek, DHEA 100mg

I'll keep yall posted! ~~freq~~

interested in a trade?

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
is this the same compound as the original superdrol?

how long and at what dose did you run anadrol at? did you get bloodwork? were the side effects high?

my guess is that you ran anadrol at a dose somewhere between 50-100mg every day for 4-5 weeks right?

anadrol is a harsher compound than superdrol.

what i'm trying to get at here, is, well, everybody is going to dissagree with me but i think you can run s-drol for 4-5 weeks at 30mg......

and.........here we go again, guys, be gentle lol.

also, for pct, you should use clomid along with nolva. you'll thank me!
Yes this is original superdrol, I stocked up before the ban. I ran anadrol at 50mg per day for 4 weeks to jumpstart a test cycle. I actually had very very little side effects, as I have had low sides with all of the other orals I've ran. I know I could get away with 4 weeks, but from my experience my results with strength and mass seem to taper at the end of the 3rd week any way. I have ran it for 4 weeks in the past, and really didn't see a substantial benefit thus the reason I'm sticking with 3. Tks for the imput brother.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tear it up cousin! I would run some dhea straight through the cycle to combat lethargy; usually around day 10 it starts to set in. Walmart 5 bucks.

MasterFlexx

MasterFlexx

Awards
Ha Yes!! Finally been waiting for u to run it forever now! I'm glad you'll be putting it to beeter use than I could.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
you gonna post workouts and weigh ins? I'd love to see that info for SD runs more often.

Enjoy it man... i'm jealous of ur original SD collection.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tear it up cousin! I would run some dhea straight through the cycle to combat lethargy; usually around day 10 it starts to set in. Walmart 5 bucks.
Hai Trip. I'm not sure all DHEA is created equally. I would probably stick to one of the brands listed on this page.

Having said that I'm sure freq already has his...

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
Yes this is original superdrol, I stocked up before the ban. I ran anadrol at 50mg per day for 4 weeks to jumpstart a test cycle. I actually had very very little side effects, as I have had low sides with all of the other orals I've ran. I know I could get away with 4 weeks, but from my experience my results with strength and mass seem to taper at the end of the 3rd week any way. I have ran it for 4 weeks in the past, and really didn't see a substantial benefit thus the reason I'm sticking with 3. Tks for the imput brother.
oh so you've ran s-drol before then?

i see
carry on then

well, just in case you wanted to know, i've done an s-drol cycle bridged into treandrol......AMAZING results.

i think treanadrol is my favorite "pro-hormone".
and it's non-methylated.

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
oh so you've ran s-drol before then?

i see
carry on then

well, just in case you wanted to know, i've done an s-drol cycle bridged into treandrol......AMAZING results.

i think treanadrol is my favorite "pro-hormone".
and it's non-methylated.
Nice man. Ya, I'm just gonna kick it simple for this one. Going for strength more than anything, a little more mass is always a plus. But come end of some, test/anadrol will be .... oh .. just came a little bit.... so much fun.

MizXXL

Awards
Freq good luck buddy hope the cycle works out well for ya. I have ran a few cycles of SD and have averaged about 12 lbs on each cycle with great strength results. I do have a question for all subscribers I see that everyone likes to throw in DHEA on and off their cycle. I have done quite a bit of research already but maybe that is what has confused me even more. From what I understand it seems to help the body come back from a test loss. How or why would someone want to use this to combat lethargy? I havent used DHEA during or after any one of my cycles and the more that I read about it I think that I probably should. Any input on this would be great and even suggestions as to which manu of DHEA to get would be also.
MizXXL

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
Hey freqfly did your SD expire in 2007?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
freq hit me up if ur interested in a trade. id love to get my hands on some AX SD

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
Alright lads. Don't worry, I'm not going to post after every workout... BUT.. Just a first day update. Started sdrol yesterday at 20mg and had my first workout today, Chest/Biceps. Broke my personal best on BB bench, finally! And also my PB on dumbell hammer curls. Bi's have never been that pumped and been more vascular, freakish looking in the mirror. Man, forgot how much I love this stuff. Been over 2 years since my last run with sdrol. I'll keep yall posted. ~freq~

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Watchin another SD thread..........

I gots the SNS version sittin on the shelf tauntin me.

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
Watchin another SD thread..........

I gots the SNS version sittin on the shelf tauntin me.
Ya, my stash of orals have been staring me down everytime I open my damn supplement cupboard. Orig sdrol, M1T, anadrol... finally got the best of me.

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
Quick update. Did legs yesterday, great workout. Hitting personal bests on most of my lifts. Now on day 5 at 20mg, lethargy is really kickin in. Been on 100mg of DHEA per day (thanks Trip), going to up it to 150 tomorrow. Hitting triceps and shoulders tonight. Stoked!

Boyders

Boyders

Awards
  • Established
150mg is what I'm doing. It does the trick at that dose I reckon

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
1 week in now fellas. I'm up 4 lbs. Feel Great! Pumped all day long. Strength gains are increasing on every one of my lifts. I wanna hump everything (that's weird cause it didn't do that to me last time), getting me stoked for my fall bulker. Test-E/Anadrol, woo hoo!