dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Drawing on years of research, and targeting a giant array of pathways, Virile Mane has finally come to its state of the art formula release. Since the initial release almost 8 years ago, we have been through 3 versions, each more effective than the last. This new version incorporates quite a bit of new research including activation of satellite and stem cells, activation of BMP pathways (BMP 2, 4, and a lesser extent 7), and significant suppression of inflammation all leading to an absolutely superior product.

As you know I've been researching BMP as it relates to muscle growth and bone-endocrine signaling, leading to a superior phenotype (as far as most of our shared goals indicate). As one of the prime signaling pathways (non-hormonal) that determine body composition and control growth, the BMP family, not surprisingly, are potent power players in the hair game. This formula (call it v4) has taken advantage of the knowledge gained through my BMP research and the dramatic real-world results that a lot of you had a chance to experience with my BMP product, to yield what stands as the most complete and advanced hair growth optimizer available on the market today.

This beta is being offered mostly to gather as much feedback and data as possible, in order to fill out the VM section of the www.Flawlessskincouture.com website and enable us to bring the product to the masses of men desiring thicker hair. As promised, loyal Musers, I'm bringing you the hookup first and offering the beta product for FREE*.

To take advantage of this offer you will need to do the following:

1) Order the product

2) Take before pictures of the desired treatment area

3) Use bottle to completion, applying twice per day EVERY day consistently. Should last 45 days or so. This is essential, as optimal results can only be achieved using the approved protocol.

4) Take after pictures

5)Leave a full, detailed, and HONEST review of the product. Your review does NOT have to be positive to get the refund, only honest.

6) Contact me here at the store with your order number. Refund can either be through Paypal, or applied in store credit to buy yourself a second bottle of Virile Mane, of course.

https://evolutionarymuse.com/products/free-virile-mane-hair-growth-optimizer

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How many of these bottles do you have? And any thoughts on what one could expect at all?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How many of these bottles do you have? And any thoughts on what one could expect at all?
I have 48 units in beta packaging (I haven't decided on the final bottles yet). They will come in the Supernova bottles with the black pointed spout.

Too many variables to even give a halfway intelligent answer. We've added a few more pathways to this final (it's never final with something like this) version. We had an outlier or two that got scared off by the initial shedding and quit (and couldn't be convinced to continue knowing that the shedding is actually a sign pf phase change and a good thing). Others that did continue ranged from stopping hair loss (so they continued to maintain thickness/density) and some users that did get some pretty impressive new growth.

I haven't been able to focus on this product for quite some time, but a new ingredient came up while I was researching today that clicked with my Clear Edge dosage and put me into a creative push that yielded 2 new ingredients that I already had on hand - so I'm going ahead and offering them. I'm trying to get some good feedback here from people willing to run a full cycle.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds really good. I have 2 in my cart at the moment, still considering though.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Hey Matt,

Would this work for general thinning vs. just vertex loss? I don't have any specific areas of hair loss, but in the last year my hair seems thinner overall.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey Matt,

Would this work for general thinning vs. just vertex loss? I don't have any specific areas of hair loss, but in the last year my hair seems thinner overall.
It will, but you might need to thin it out. You're gonna want to put a tiny dab every square inch or so, then use your fingertips to massage it into your scalp. It should feel really good as it starts to tingle and the circulation increases.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ordered! Jumped on this as I've got a nice spot on my head that could use some growth.

biggsteve

Awards
any chance this could be used on patchy facial hair? My beard is lack luster in a spot or two

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
any chance this could be used on patchy facial hair? My beard is lack luster in a spot or two
Well, generally facial hair is triggered by androgens. VM has 5a-reductase inhibition as one of it's hair growth angles. But, it could very well work. I could put together a 1 ounce sample for you if you want to cover postage.

biggsteve

Awards
Well, generally facial hair is triggered by androgens. VM has 5a-reductase inhibition as one of it's hair growth angles. But, it could very well work. I could put together a 1 ounce sample for you if you want to cover postage.
I'm Interested. How many servings would one ounce be in this case? Would it be enough to notice results?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm Interested. How many servings would one ounce be in this case? Would it be enough to notice results?
Are you going to spot treat, or try and rub it all over? If you want to treat the patchy spots only, 1 ounce would probably last you several weeks. Should be enough time to determine a trend towards growth or no growth.

biggsteve

Awards
Are you going to spot treat, or try and rub it all over? If you want to treat the patchy spots only, 1 ounce would probably last you several weeks. Should be enough time to determine a trend towards growth or no growth.
Okay, I can do the spot treatment. Any suggestion in regards to trimming during this time? or just let it grow the whole time?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Okay, I can do the spot treatment. Any suggestion in regards to trimming during this time? or just let it grow the whole time?
Well, if you keep it shorter it will be easier to apply and you'll be able to see the new growth easier.

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
Is this still a brown/tan color ? Only ask as when i tried in past because hair is so short and bald i looked like my head was tan when i rubbed it in. Or possible i used to much so didn't fully absorb. So I could only use before bed so wouldn't look odd at work lol. Would be interested in another try

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is this still a brown/tan color ? Only ask as when i tried in past because hair is so short and bald i looked like my head was tan when i rubbed it in. Or possible i used to much so didn't fully absorb. So I could only use before bed so wouldn't look odd at work lol. Would be interested in another try
Yes, but I was successfully able to get the liposomes to form (as much as I can tell visually and tactile).

I posted a picture on Facebook showing 1 week progress and both were taken right after application. Rubbing it in for 1-2 minutes and it is fully absorbing with no residue.

You have to get really aggressive when you rub it in.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just order one, do I need to stop the maxodil when using it?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just order one, do I need to stop the maxodil when using it?
You don't have to, but when you see what this is doing (I just took day 12 pictures) you're gonna want to throw that crap away

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Super interested in this. I've got the ol male pattern thing starting. Most noticeable spot on the back/top of my head. Will look at ordering a bottle tomorrow

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yep! And I am most certainly purchasing tomorrow now

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My hairs a bit longer now than it's been for awhile, still only a two on the sides and a touch longer on top. Can I apply at current length?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My hairs a bit longer now than it's been for awhile, still only a two on the sides and a touch longer on top. Can I apply at current length?
It'll take a little more work, but that's why I used the pointed tips. Part the hair then run a thin bead down the scalp and rub it in really good.

I mean rub it so hard that you generate some heat.

That picture is 12 days of use.

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice,
I ordered it for my brother, he started loosing his hairline when 19-20yo.
I'll take some before pictures in the weekend and let him start using it.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, pleas do those starting pictures are crucial.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So just got this in today and threw some on tonight. What are the best practices for time? Love the cool feeling. Here's the before

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey, you're starting from a pretty great position. I think this is gonna be great for you.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't feel it's very great, lol. But hoping for good things!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is am after showering best time to use? Rubbed it in so vigorously my scalp was beet red, haha. Give me that hair!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got a lil in my eyes somehow when waking up and this is terrible, lol

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I got a lil in my eyes somehow when waking up and this is terrible, lol
lol that's no good

I'm interested to see how this treats you as your hair looks very similar to mine (just thinning a bit at the crown is all, luckily).

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just got my bottle, so how much should I use on the area in need?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just got my bottle, so how much should I use on the area in need?
just enough to make a thin layer that rubs in completely after about 30 seconds. Sorry I can't quantify it better than that for you.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
just enough to make a thin layer that rubs in completely after about 30 seconds. Sorry I can't quantify it better than that for you.
No worries that good, I am going to take picture and start tonight after my traditional shampoo with Nizoral

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Starting pic of the 26/01/2017

Start .jpg

As of yesterday the 13/ 03/2017

IMG_20170313_193920.jpg

Ok here is my before and after.

I does not show a lot of improvement, but 6 weeks is not very long to show progress and to be fair I did use a low dose of epitestosterone and the last 2 weeks, it might have screw up the result. The product smell good and gave you a cooling sensation when you apply it. If you put a bit more it can also be use instead of gel since it is really thick. I will order more and see if a longer period deliver better result.

Last edited:
nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

This is after a week. I was only doing once a day though, didn't know to do two. I'm gonna get a hair cut this weekend and start the two a day

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Man, your spot is filling out nice and clean. Mine looks chunky compared to yours.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My computer is about dead, but quick and dirty reference. What is this about 2 weeks?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Crazy, man....I have not been this excited in a long time. I had a hunch about 4 weeks ago that I pursued and ordered. Really really glad I did.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea, I'm gonna get my haircut tomorrow, then start hitting it twice a day, should be easier to tell with the tip shorter too

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea, I'm gonna get my haircut tomorrow, then start hitting it twice a day, should be easier to tell with the tip shorter too
same here.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Keep forgetting to post, this is 2 weeks. Not much to report there

Kibbo

Awards
be starting when mine arrives, dsade I purchased mine and won't be wanting any refund on the free offer so was going to run along side my normal protocol of min/AA, +shampoo with 1% ket + derma roller. Woukd you still be interested in me logging I will state I have used the other products a while so any improvement I would assume would be from the vm. Let me know.

Kibbo

Awards
I'm about the same as nicksocks but a bit worse in the crown.

Kibbo

Awards
Actualy changed my mind gonna run this solo 2-3 months, I will post up starting pics when they arrive dsade. Need to give this interesting product a proper trial.

Thing is unlike a lot of people I'm not that bothered about hair loss but like to try things out and if improvements can be made in any way I'm all for it. Dsade if this is a success for you any chance of a shampoo formula in the future? Something for daily hair care with 1% keto.

laozi

Awards
I just got mine (not free beta, from the other unlabeled sale, but thought I'd post in this thread to keep all logs at same place), and here's my starting pic 15.02.2017.

As you can see, pretty big bald spot, have had it for like 10 years plus. If Virile Mane can grow hair on that, it can grow hair on anything!! :)

BTW Matt, I just sent you an e-mail, seems one bottle was lost in the mail.

anabolic.jpg

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's a perfect example there. Any growth will be apparent.

I couldn't stand it anymore and did a shave job. Probably should have used a guard to it all didn't disappear, but going by feel of the light stubble, the new growth is definitely still there. Should have comparable pics in a few days, the way the rest of my hair is growing out.

Something I'm finding - less is better. use a VERY thin layer and rub it in well. This will also keep it from getting into your hair and makign it look greasy,

Use the pointed applicator to part your hair, hold the part open, run a VERY thin bead down the part and rub it in before you let go. This should keep it out of the rest of your hair.

laozi

Awards
Use the pointed applicator to part your hair, hold the part open, run a VERY thin bead down the part and rub it in before you let go. This should keep it out of the rest of your hair.
Do you mean to use the applicator tip to rub it in too? This seems smart for my thinning front!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You wouldn't want to rub anything with the applicator. I rub it in with hand then immediately wash it