dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You wouldn't want to rub anything with the applicator. I rub it in with hand then immediately wash it
I use my peni.....err,, finger as well.

laozi

Awards
I use my peni.....err,, finger as well.
Haha, that boosts hair growth even more, right?

BTW, did you see my e-mail about the bottle lost in the mail Matt? Sent it to the sales evolutionarymuse.com address...

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
be starting when mine arrives, dsade I purchased mine and won't be wanting any refund on the free offer so was going to run along side my normal protocol of min/AA, +shampoo with 1% ket + derma roller. Woukd you still be interested in me logging I will state I have used the other products a while so any improvement I would assume would be from the vm. Let me know.
Yeah, absolutely. Be totally honest with what you're using. We want to give people the most effective protocol, and if that involves adding other stuff to VM then that's cool.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haha, that boosts hair growth even more, right?

BTW, did you see my e-mail about the bottle lost in the mail Matt? Sent it to the sales evolutionarymuse.com address...
What was your order number? I got an email where the envelope tore open and they just delivered it...empty

laozi

Awards
What was your order number? I got an email where the envelope tore open and they just delivered it...empty
It was order 4357.

If possible, could you add in two more bottles of unlabeled Virile Mane + a bottle of KrillLipid into same order, that I had outstanding from the three bottles of Sleephoria? I can pay more shipping costs if necessary.

Kibbo

Awards
Dsade couple of questions.

When applying vm, min/AA what order would suggest and time between min and vm?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dsade couple of questions.

When applying vm, min/AA what order would suggest and time between min and vm?
What is the carrier for the AA? The minox absorbs quickly, so should go on first.

Kibbo

Awards
I missed this somehow it's mixed with the min.

OK I'm gonna give this a full 12 weeks before I put up the pics, I have purposely not looked at my crown. The Mrs said today my bald patch has hair on it, she thought it was funny and thinks my new huge intake of veg/fruit is making a difference. I honestly thought she was joking, she has no clue I'm using hair products so this is looking good so far.

Question dsade but the answers prob no, can I mix vm with min/AA?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I missed this somehow it's mixed with the min.

OK I'm gonna give this a full 12 weeks before I put up the pics, I have purposely not looked at my crown. The Mrs said today my bald patch has hair on it, she thought it was funny and thinks my new huge intake of veg/fruit is making a difference. I honestly thought she was joking, she has no clue I'm using hair products so this is looking good so far.

Question dsade but the answers prob no, can I mix vm with min/AA?
Yeah, you can mix them no problem.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade review is up on post 35.
Excellent..shoot me your order number and I will issue the store credit. It's up to you if you want to keep it rolling, but the same applies to a second bottle.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Excellent..shoot me your order number and I will issue the store credit. It's up to you if you want to keep it rolling, but the same applies to a second bottle.
I don t have my email with my order number anymore, can I send you a print screen of my paypal transaction?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don t have my email with my order number anymore, can I send you a print screen of my paypal transaction?
just PM me your name. You should be in the system.

rpetchen

Awards
I should be starting this tomorrow and I hope to take pictures at that time.

Does anyone else have any updates on their progress?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm letting mine grow out a bit before I shave again. It's definitely noticeably thicker in the front and the bald spot is gone.