Francisco Montealegre - Genomyx Sponsored Athelete

fmoncas

fmoncas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Watching you is motivating, Francisco - it's so refreshing seeing someone push through everything regardless and just do it anyway, no matter what. Looking great in your pics, and looking forward to seeing what 2011 brings :)

~Rosie~
Hey Rosie! thanks ...i am also hoping to have a better year this new year. 2010 was a tough year but i am positive that this new year will bring new oportunities to all of us. Later and thanks for stoping by

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey Rosie! thanks ...i am also hoping to have a better year this new year. 2010 was a tough year but i am positive that this new year will bring new oportunities to all of us. Later and thanks for stoping by
I know the feeling - 2010 was one of the roughest years I've ever had. If it wasn't one thing, it was another. I'm just glad that it is behind me now. FORWARD march only! :)

~Rosie~

fmoncas

fmoncas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I know the feeling - 2010 was one of the roughest years I've ever had. If it wasn't one thing, it was another. I'm just glad that it is behind me now. FORWARD march only! :)

~Rosie~
Yeah 2010 was hard on alot of people specially with the economy the way it was. ..on the other hand, Hey Rosie are you doing any contest this year?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah 2010 was hard on alot of people specially with the economy the way it was. ..on the other hand, Hey Rosie are you doing any contest this year?
It wasn't the economy, LOL - God just decided to test my mettle and see what I was made of . . . I sure am, and I'm serious about it this year (no more half-arsed, last minute efforts like last year, because this time I am doing it for me and not because I feel like I have to) - I want my Figure Pro card (it's time to be a top athlete again)! My first planned competition is the INBF Wisconsin Championships on the 16 April. Armando has been awesome and Genomyx are sponsoring me for my competition season :)

~Rosie~

fmoncas

fmoncas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It wasn't the economy, LOL - God just decided to test my mettle and see what I was made of . . . I sure am, and I'm serious about it this year (no more half-arsed, last minute efforts like last year, because this time I am doing it for me and not because I feel like I have to) - I want my Figure Pro card (it's time to be a top athlete again)! My first planned competition is the INBF Wisconsin Championships on the 16 April. Armando has been awesome and Genomyx are sponsoring me for my competition season :)

~Rosie~
Those are great news Rosie! i am sure you are going to do great at your show! keep it up because with genomyx at your side the sky is the limit ;)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Those are great news Rosie! i am sure you are going to do great at your show! keep it up because with genomyx at your side the sky is the limit ;)
It sure is! Thanks :)

fmoncas

fmoncas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Another great leg workout today.....Max Strenght day. I started as usual with Deep BB SQuats and worked my way up to 300 lbs for a 2 sets of 5...so deep that i felt that i was seating on the floor! LOL! then i went for one more last set of 5 sets but to bump up the intensity me and my trainer parthner decided to finish with a drop set. So we ended up with 300x 5 dropped to 225 x 15 dropped to 135 x failure. My lungs were on fire!! Then it was time for heavy Romanian Deads...we did around 6-7 sets working our way up to 380 x 5 in the last set. Then 3 sets of unilateral Leg presses 3 plates/side x 10-12 reps, Seated leg curls x 3 sets of 12 reps and we finished the legs hitting the adductors 3 sets of 12-15 reps.

Overall it was a great workout...on the downside my knees are still giving me some issues. They get sore after my workouts...i have decided to pull every trick out of my book to help them recover. i am going to the store today for some epsom salt, i will start icing everynight, and streching a lot. We will see...

Later guys

fmoncas

fmoncas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I was feeling a little tired last night but i ended up having a Good chest-back workout (strenght endurance day). I tried to make it more interesting by changing a few things here and there.

1. Short bar - Lat pull downs (suppinated grip)
150 x 15
165 x 15
180 x 15
195 x 15
210 x 15

2. DB Rows (1 sec contrantion)
120's x 15
120's x 15
120's x 15

3. HS high Row
3pl/side x 15
4pl/side x 15
4pl/side x 15
4pl/side x 15

4. HS Low Row (Standing)
3pl side x 15
3pl side x 15
3pl side x 15

5. Streight Arm Pull Down (Explosive positive / Slow neg)
160 x 15
160 x 15
160 x 15

7. Mechanical Dropset - DB Chest Press (high incline + Low incl + Flat)
90's x 6 x 6 x 6
90's x 6 x 6 x 6
90's x 6 x 6 x 6

8. HS low incline Press
3pl side x 8
3pl side x 8
3pl side x 8

9. Free motion Cable Chest PRess
3 sets x 12

10. Dips
BW x failure
BW x Failure
BW x Failure

fmoncas

fmoncas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Today DELTS & ARMs

Great workout! Today was one of those days that started not so good and ended up great. I was feeling a little down because of my knee issues that will Prob. force me to de-load for another 2-3 weeks..anyways injuries are part of this game and i will find a way to take advantage of this. So the day started not so good but ended great because i focused all my frustration in my workout..poor my arms and my trainer parthner..we all ended up trashed.

1. BB Military press
135 x 20
155 x 5
185 x 5
205 x 5
220 x 5
220 x 4

2. Cisco's Side Laterals (my own torture)
45's x 15
55's x 15
65's x 12
65's x 12

3. Cable SideLat Raises
3 sets x 15-20 reps

4. Rear Delt Cable
3 sets to failure

5. Rear Delt Machine (Superset: Seated + Standing)
150 x 15 x 12
150 x 15 x failure
150 x 15 x failure

6. cable Tris Extensions (Dropset)
Whole stack x 12 drop to 120 x failure

7. Incline bench Skull Crushers Supersetted with inc. close grip press (same weight)
65 x 15 x fail
65 x 15 x fail
65 x 15 x fail

8. Seated Dip machine ( Explosive concentric + 4 sec Eccentric)
Whole stack x 10
Whole stack x 10
Whole stack x 10

9. Seated Fat Grip DB Curl (202 tempo)
35's x 10
35's x 10
35's x 10

10. standing Fat Grip Hammer Curl
35's x 10
35's x 10
35's x 10

11. HS Preacher curl
80 x 15
80 x 15
80 x 15

12. Z-Bar One hand PReacher Curl
30 lbs bar x 10
30 lb bar x 10

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great workout! Today was one of those days that started not so good and ended up great. I was feeling a little down because of my knee issues that will Prob. force me to de-load for another 2-3 weeks..anyways injuries are part of this game and i will find a way to take advantage of this. So the day started not so good but ended great because i focused all my frustration in my workout..poor my arms and my trainer parthner..we all ended up trashed.
All's well that ends well - hope that your knees get better soon. Have you looked into using joint support products (if you're not already), like perhaps Osteo-Sport or even bulk Cissus?

~Rosie~

fmoncas

fmoncas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
All's well that ends well - hope that your knees get better soon. Have you looked into using joint support products (if you're not already), like perhaps Osteo-Sport or even bulk Cissus?

~Rosie~
Thanks Rosie! i have been taking glucosamine but i will look into those producst that you have stated above. Thanks! :biggthumpup:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks Rosie! i have been taking glucosamine but i will look into those producst that you have stated above. Thanks! :biggthumpup:
No worries :) The best product I have ever used re my joints is actually Erase, but I'm the only one who it seems to have that effect on, else I would have recommended that as well :D

fmoncas

fmoncas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Finally i have time to seat in front the computer to type an update

First of all i have decided to deload my legs big time! i tried everything in my hands to get rid of my knee issues but the problem is still there...so last option is to de-load. So i will be squating light but i will make sure to destroy my hams in the process. On the other hand today i had a great back/chest workout. Chest/back are so tight right now...feels good

I started with Close grip pull downs for 4 working sets, then i hit my back from another angle, HS high row working my way up to 4plates + 25 each side...then chest supported DB rows, HS low rows and finished the back with straight arms pull downs! Back was so pumped that it felt like if something was going to explode LOL! i was tired but chest was next and it was time to keep pushing.

Started with incline DB chest press x 4 sets of 15 reps, then Floor DB pressses with a complete 2 sec stop a bottom and explosive concentric, then weighted dips and i finished with cable flyes. Great workout overall..i need to go to sleep now...i feel trashed

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Finally i have time to seat in front the computer to type an update

First of all i have decided to deload my legs big time! i tried everything in my hands to get rid of my knee issues but the problem is still there...so last option is to de-load. So i will be squating light but i will make sure to destroy my hams in the process. On the other hand today i had a great back/chest workout. Chest/back are so tight right now...feels good

I started with Close grip pull downs for 4 working sets, then i hit my back from another angle, HS high row working my way up to 4plates + 25 each side...then chest supported DB rows, HS low rows and finished the back with straight arms pull downs! Back was so pumped that it felt like if something was going to explode LOL! i was tired but chest was next and it was time to keep pushing.

Started with incline DB chest press x 4 sets of 15 reps, then Floor DB pressses with a complete 2 sec stop a bottom and explosive concentric, then weighted dips and i finished with cable flyes. Great workout overall..i need to go to sleep now...i feel trashed
Sounds intense! Whats the benefit from doing the DB press from the floor? I've heard of them before but never tried them.

fmoncas

fmoncas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sounds intense! Whats the benefit from doing the DB press from the floor? I've heard of them before but never tried them.
If you havent done it you need to do it bro! Floor presses are for chest what squats for legs ;) When you are doing a standard bench press and you reach the streched position of the muscle the tendon do a lot of work because of the energy stored on it (elastic force) just like a rubber band that its streched and released. For instance the tendon's elasticity helps the muscle with the contraction. However when you do floor presses and stop completely for a sec or two at the streched position you are just removing the tendon's elastic force from the formula...so the contraction is only done by the muscle. i hope this makes sense

fmoncas

fmoncas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
LEGS today! I was supposed to de-load my legs today but what can i say......MY Central Nervous System is in Shock!! my HANDS are Still Shaking!!!and i feel that a TRuck hit me!! but i love it....:firedevil: Call me crazy or whatever you want but i have learned to take advantage when i feel INDESTRUCTIBLE!!!

I started Very frustrated because of my knee issues so before going to the gym i knew that this was going to be one of those days where i was going to go nuts!

Started with FLOOR DEADLIFTS.! I worked my way up to 315 for reps, i knew that something or someone was going to give out...but it wasnt gonna be me!! the damn lifting straps exploded to pieces during my last set!!
135 x 25 reps
185 x 20
225 x 20
275 x 20
315 x 20
315 x 18
315 x 15 ....straps gave out!! LOL! See pic!:firedevil: my adrenaline was thru the roof

Then i moved to the LEG press machine! because i am not stupid i de-loaded it to save my knees but i trashed the quads x a couple of sets of 100 reps non stop
160 x 100 reps
160 x 100 reps

Then to the LEG curl! 3 sets of 15 killed the hams but i was not happy and i trashed them with my ham finisher!! 12 reps x 1 leg up Alternating, x 12 reps 2 leg up one leg down x 12 reps 2 legs up, 2 legs down..one set
150 x 15
150 x 15
150 x 15
70 x 12 x 12 x 12

Limping now to the adductor machine
Whole stack x 20 reps
Whole stack x 20 reps
Whole stack x 20 reps

NOw i got to eat, ice the knees and take a nap...I am feeling like cr@p! (sorry for the word)

Attachments

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LEGS today! I was supposed to de-load my legs today but what can i say......MY Central Nervous System is in Shock!! my HANDS are Still Shaking!!!and i feel that a TRuck hit me!! but i love it....:firedevil: Call me crazy or whatever you want but i have learned to take advantage when i feel INDESTRUCTIBLE!!!

I started Very frustrated because of my knee issues so before going to the gym i knew that this was going to be one of those days where i was going to go nuts!
Gotta love those days :D

I do hope your knee issues get better, though - training with injury or pain really sucks.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
If you havent done it you need to do it bro! Floor presses are for chest what squats for legs ;) When you are doing a standard bench press and you reach the streched position of the muscle the tendon do a lot of work because of the energy stored on it (elastic force) just like a rubber band that its streched and released. For instance the tendon's elasticity helps the muscle with the contraction. However when you do floor presses and stop completely for a sec or two at the streched position you are just removing the tendon's elastic force from the formula...so the contraction is only done by the muscle. i hope this makes sense
Wow, gonna work these in later today for chest! :biggthumpup:

fmoncas

fmoncas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Gotta love those days :D

I do hope your knee issues get better, though - training with injury or pain really sucks.
Thanks Rosie! Days like that does not happen very often so when i feel bullet proof i destroy the weights LOL!

I am de-loading my legs until further notice lol!! no more heavy quad pressing for a while!

fmoncas

fmoncas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Today another Upperbody Max Strenght day!

Awesome workout overall...i was able to hit all my scheduled sets and weights and on top of that i did a couple of burn-out sets after the heavy stuff.

It took me like +2 hrs to finish this workout...love it! People at the gym were asking me how i can train for so long and keep up the intensity! I told them Well all its about recovery! if you can improve your recovery capacity you can also train like this! there is no secret! just push your body to the limit and overtime your body and cns will be able to handle more stress! Nuff talk lets go back to the workout

1. Close grip pull downs
4 warm up sets working my way up to 265
265 x 5
265 x 5
265 x 5 drop set (265, 200 x max reps x 150 x max reps

2. DB rows
120's x 5
140's x 5
150's x 5
160's x 5
170's x 5
120's x 30 reps!! burn out

3. Straight arm pull downs
3 sets x 165 x 15 reps

4. Incline DB Press
95 x 5
100's x 5
110's x 5
120's x 6
120's x 6
120's x 6
95's x 15 burn out set!

5. Weighted dips
90 attached x5
90 att x 5
90 att x 5

6. Cable Flyes
3 sets x 15 reps

7. BD side laterals
3 sets x 15

8. Rear delt machine
3 sets x 15

9. Bis preacher curl
3 set x 15

10 Tris ext
3 sets x Whole stack x 15

got to go take a shower later guys

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks Rosie! Days like that does not happen very often so when i feel bullet proof i destroy the weights LOL!

I am de-loading my legs until further notice lol!! no more heavy quad pressing for a while!
I completely understand! :D

leanbody

leanbody

Awards
nice work on the straps, dude. next time try going heavy....

fmoncas

fmoncas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
nice work on the straps, dude. next time try going heavy....
yeah i got lucky that my grip didnt gave up when the straps did...Next time i think i will try to do sets of 25 :biggthumpup:

fmoncas

fmoncas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Today is LEgs - Deload :28::28: Dont like it...but its a necessary evil...On top of that it is so cold here in TEXAS!:wtf: and thats not helping my knees...takes forever to warm up!

So this is the plan
1. Finish the workout fresh (if i am tired i did too much)
2. Use light weights (pump as much blood as possible to the muscle to remove waste and improve recovery)
3. Have fun and avoind getting competititve with myself LOL!
4. have no knee soreness after the workout!
5. TRain calves hard!

Later guys! this cold front sucks! i am a warm blooded animal :firedevil:

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Hope the knees get better soon bro... i might try those floor dumbell presses too... always like trying new or unorthodox exercises.

fmoncas

fmoncas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hope the knees get better soon bro... i might try those floor dumbell presses too... always like trying new or unorthodox exercises.
/Thanks bro! knees feel a better.:biggthumpup: i just need to be smart and keep deloading as scheduled. Try those floor presses and let me know! great exercise!

fmoncas

fmoncas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
DELT/ARMS

1.Smith machine military Press
135 x 15 w-up
170 x 5 w-up
185 x 5 W-up
225 x 5
225 x 5
225 x 5
235 x 5 dropped to 135 x max reps

2. Delt Tri-set
35's x 15 x 15 x 15
35's x 15 x 15x 15
35's x 15 x 15 x 15

3. Rear Delt Raises
50's x 15
50's x 12
50's x 12

4. Rear DElt machine superset ( Seated + Standing)
135 x 12 + 10
135 x 12 + 10
135 x 12 + 10

5. TRis cable Extensions
3 sets x failure

6. Bodyweight Dips
BW x Failure
BW x Failure
BW x Failure

7. Z bar Incline bench skull crushers
3 sets x 15 reps

8. Fat Grip / Incline Bench DB Curls ( 2/0/2 tempo)
35's x 12
35's x 12
35's x 12

9. Fat Grip /Preacher Curl machine
75 x 15-20
75 x 15-20
75 x 15-20

10. Fat grip Cross body Hammer Curl
40's x 12 x 3 sets

11. One Arm Preacher BB Curl
35 bar x 15
35 bar x 15
35 bar x 15

fmoncas

fmoncas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Tip on ARM SIZE!

Many people have asked me why i use the fat-grip/thick bar while i do biceps! Some people wonder why i use it if i only can handle light weights with it. the answer its simple! I want to grow my bis a little more....ok let me explain:

there is a relation between forearm size/grip strenght and arm size.....your body is programmed to stay in proportion in order to prevent imbalance and injury.(You body dont like to have to large uperarms vs small forearms...its to risky! A massive bis can move lots of weights that can't be supported by an small forearm! (muscle and soft tissue) Thats why lots of people have elbow pains! including myself LOL!) So the bottom line is ...if you’re lacking strength in your grip and forearms your body literally stops you increasing in strength and size to prevent injury.

This is new to me! for years i have been trying to firgure out what i was doing wrong!! I was curling 145x 10 reps, hammer curling 90's DB's and nothing! i only ended up frustrated and getting hurt everytime. The problem was my forearms! The weak link in the chain! No matter how hard i tried my body was not going to let me get out of balance!..now that i understand I am glad and i can move on ...because i would have destroyed my elbow joint in the process!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is new to me! for years i have been trying to firgure out what i was doing wrong!! I was curling 145x 10 reps, hammer curling 90's DB's and nothing! i only ended up frustrated and getting hurt everytime. The problem was my forearms! The weak link in the chain! No matter how hard i tried my body was not going to let me get out of balance!..now that i understand I am glad and i can move on ...because i would have destroyed my elbow joint in the process!
Revelation and progress! Two great things! Go get 'em, Francisco! :D

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Tip on ARM SIZE!

Many people have asked me why i use the fat-grip/thick bar while i do biceps! Some people wonder why i use it if i only can handle light weights with it. the answer its simple! I want to grow my bis a little more....ok let me explain:

there is a relation between forearm size/grip strenght and arm size.....your body is programmed to stay in proportion in order to prevent imbalance and injury.(You body dont like to have to large uperarms vs small forearms...its to risky! A massive bis can move lots of weights that can't be supported by an small forearm! (muscle and soft tissue) Thats why lots of people have elbow pains! including myself LOL!) So the bottom line is ...if you’re lacking strength in your grip and forearms your body literally stops you increasing in strength and size to prevent injury.

Thanks for the tip! Forearm is definitely something i rarely see trained in the gym. I train em' of course ;)

fmoncas

fmoncas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
feeling tired today! i hit Back/Chest and i am trashed right now! i dont feel like typing the whole thing but it took me about 2 hrs to finish my workout. I will try to go to bed early to get some rest....i will need it because tomorrow its deadlift time for reps!

On the other hand i have started my diet once again! this is my first week...i dont have any shows planed because of my knee issues but i will keep this diet going for the next several months to see if i can work around my pains. In the worst case scenario i wont compete this year but i will have fun getting ripped once again.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
On the other hand i have started my diet once again! this is my first week...i dont have any shows planed because of my knee issues but i will keep this diet going for the next several months to see if i can work around my pains. In the worst case scenario i wont compete this year but i will have fun getting ripped once again.
I'll be dieting along with you - this time I AM going to get as lean as I WANT to be!

I hope your knees get better!

~Rosie~

fmoncas

fmoncas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
NO Quad work no problem..Ham destruction day!:thumbsup:

Since my knees dont want to cooperate i decided to destroy my hams today...I worked my way up to 315 and i hit 75 reps in 5 sets. My hams are in shock now..i love it...LOL!

FLOOR DEADS
135 x 20
185 x 20
225 x 15
275 x 15
315 x 20 (goal 75 reps w 315 in 30 mins)
315 x 15
315 x 15
315 x 12
315 x 13

SEATED LEG CURLS
210 x 15
210 x 15
210 x 15
210 x 15

HAM FINISHER - Lying leg curls
(1 leg up/1leg dwn alternating + 2 leg up/1leg dwn arternating + 2 legs up/2legs dnw)
80 x 15 x 15 x 15
80 x 15 x 15 x 15
80 x 15 x 15 x 15

ADDUCT. MACHINE - 2 sec contraction
190 x 15
190 x 15
190 x 15

fmoncas

fmoncas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I havent posted for a few days...i have been busy but at the same time training really hard.

Yesterday i did legs, Starting with floor dead and working my way up to 435 then i did a burn out set with 315 x 20 reps. Then i hit my hams really hard, seated leg curls, standing leg curls, adductors and some light cardio.

Today I decided to go to a diferent gym so i trained at Metroflex here in Houston, the gym is totally harcore!! in every sense of the word! Dust is everywhere, no air conditioner, looks like a warehouse with all kind of old machines, bars, tires, strong man equipment, atlas stones, sledgehammers , plates are all different etc etc etc....But i had a great back and chest workout! I killed it today...i trained for like 2 hrs and then i finished my session with some high intensity cardio. The tool of torture was the prowler!!!! I took it to the parking lot and i did several sets until my legs and my lunges gave out LOL! it was awesome!

Finally my Protocol is doing a great job!!! i love this stuff!! i am ready for tomorrow!! DELTS + ARMS!

Attachments

HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Man your lucky. Awesome place to workout. Beats 24hr fitness lol

fmoncas

fmoncas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Man your lucky. Awesome place to workout. Beats 24hr fitness lol
Armando, this place is pretty cool but its too hardcore for me LOL! i can see myself training there once in a while but not everyday! LOL! No drinking water, Benches are dusty, db's are rusty so i ended up dirty with dust all over lol! my wife asked me "where the hell have you been" after she saw me once i got home....great experience overall. I will def will train there again to do some crazy HIIT or to change my workout enviroment. ;)

fmoncas

fmoncas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I trashed my Delts and arms in everysense of the word last night! i am was so tired that i slept like 12 hrs las night! I am still sleepy but this is nothing that an extra serving of PROTOCOL cant solve! LOL!

Eccentric-less HS DElt Press
Worked my way up to 3pl x side x 4 sets of 5 reps

DElt Shocker Tri-set
Front Plate raise + db side laterals + Ext rotation and press
15 x 15 x 15 x 3 sets

REar delt Cable
3 sets x 15-20 reps

Rear delt machine (drop sets)
3 sets x 15-20 reps

Tris extensions (mechanical drop sets)
Underhand grip + overhand grip + neutral grip-rope
3 sets x 15,15,15

Incline bench skull crushers
3 sets x 15 reps

Dip machine
3 sets x 15 -20 reps

Incline bench fat grip DB curls - slow tempo
3 sets x 10 ea hand

Cross body fat grip hammer curls + cross body standard grip hammer curl
3 sets x max reps x max reps

HS Preacher Curls
3 sets x15-20

One hand Z bar Preacher curl
3 sets x max reps

Great workout...my arms are fried!

fmoncas

fmoncas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Upperbody max strenght day

Close grip pull downs
4 warm up sets
255 x 5
255 x 5
255 x 5
255 x 5

DB Rows
3 warm up sets
170's x 5
180's x 5
180's x 5

Straight arm pull down
3 sets x 15 reps

DB Incline bech press
3 w-up sets
110 x 6
120 x 6
120 x 6

Weigted dips
90 attached x 5
90 attched x 5
90 attached x 5

Cable flyes
3 sets x 15 reps

Delt Lat raises
45's x 15 x 3 sets

REar delt Machine
3 sets x 15 sets

Z-Bar Bis curls
3 sets x 15

TRis cable extensions
3 sets x 15 reps

I bit tired today...i will log in more detail later in the week! today i need go to bed early and rest as much as i can because...tomorrow is DEADLIFT day!

fmoncas

fmoncas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Delt and Arm day!

Great workout! my arms are about to explode right now! a few hrs after the workout and they are still pumped!

1. Military BB press
135 x 15
155 x 10
175 x 5
195 x 5
205 x 5
225 x 5 Drop to 135 x 14 reps!!! (VIDEO link below)

YouTube - Francisco M Mind over matter

2. Delt Shocker - Triset /side/front/presses
35's x 15 x 15 x 15
35's x 15 x 15 x 15
35's x 15 x 15 x 15

3.Rear Delt High cable reverse flyes
3 sets x 15-20 reps

4. Rear delt machine - 2 angles /standing + seated
3 sets x 15 x 15

5. Tris cable Extensions
3 sets x 15

6.Incline bench skull crushers + close grip press
3 sets x 15-20 reps x 15-20

7. Dip machine
Whole stack x 15-20 reps

8. Incline bench Fat grip curl
3 sets x 10 ea hand

9. HS Preacher curl
90 x 15
90 x 15
90 x 15

10. Cross Body hammer curl
45's x 15 x 3 sets

11. one arm z-bar curl
3 set x max reps

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
Man you are an inspiration to all of us ,great work outs!!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established