Any update for an UK rerelease of Formeron? Really miss it:crying:

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
working on a UK only line but there are alot of irons in the fire. First half of 2018.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
working on a UK only line but there are alot of irons in the fire. First half of 2018.
Will this include some PH type products that are banned over in US but still legal over here in the UK?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great, will it be as potent as some of the greats, e.g. M1T and SDROL as well as the Tren based prohormones or something completely new.
Everything is in the works now.
Ill know more in a few weeks regarding formulations etc.

mcgeier

mcgeier

Awards
  • Established
Please keep us up to date regarding the planned products/formulations. Great to have some reliable ph products on the UK/EU market. Finally someone pulled the trigger!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Does formeron do a better job then Letrone as an AI?
Formeron is an aromatase inhibitor but also a prohormone.
Letrone is stronger as an ai but doesn't convert to a steroid.

jmero2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can't wait for this to be available again, it is perfect to use on trt.

jackedviking

jackedviking

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Subbed. There was nothing quite like applying copious amounts of Dermacrine and Formeron on your chest, shoulders and arms in the morning. Formeron’s banning brought tears to my eyes.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Subbed. There was nothing quite like applying copious amounts of Dermacrine and Formeron on your chest, shoulders and arms in the morning. Formeron’s banning brought tears to my eyes.
Yah was a huge bummer. Looking to fix this.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
In Europe yes.
The TD formestane will fly off the shelves because there is no competition right now (not that I know of at least). Everybody in the states will be ordering from the UK retailers (I know I will be). I'm looking forward to this. In the mean time I loaded up on several bottles of oral formestane, which is still available.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Definitely looking forward to this.

Combination of Virtus and 6 bromo (tapering off as I type) really leaned me out and put mass on my shoulders (at last my shoulders are not puny anymore and I even got stretch marks for the first time ever). Even though I dosed both pretty high i had 0 joint discomfort, 0!

If this is as good as the aforementioned two, i will be ordering 2 bottles.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
Definitely looking forward to this.

Combination of Virtus and 6 bromo (tapering off as I type) really leaned me out and put mass on my shoulders (at last my shoulders are not puny anymore and I even got stretch marks for the first time ever). Even though I dosed both pretty high i had 0 joint discomfort, 0!

If this is as good as the aforementioned two, i will be ordering 2 bottles.
I never picked up any 6-bromo or ATD because I've heard some talk that they are suppressive whereas formestane doesn't seem to be? I'm not sure if that is correct or not, but formestane always seems to be most people's first choice.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well both 6 bromo and formestane should theoretically convert to suppressive metabolites, 6 bromo to 6 bromo test (its alpha isomer converts afaik) and formestane to 4-hydroxytest. However, the percentage of conversion still seems to be unknown (some argue that 6 bromo and formestane at higher doses may be suppressive).

All I can say that I haven't noticed any suppression from 6 bromo (i was taking 150 mg/day, went to 200mg on days I felt like it lol). However, about a week into using 6 bromo I started growing hair on my shoulders, traps and upper back and I had previously no hair in those places. Did this hair growth come from increased natural test or 6 bromo test? I dont know.

But if I had to bet I would say that at least some of the androgenic activity I experienced (hair growth, increased aggression and confidence, increased strength in the gym and most importantly delt growth) came from 6 bromo testosterone, a metabolite.

mcgeier

mcgeier

Awards
  • Established
Any Updates or infos on planned products? Summer is coming. Time to get jacked

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Next in line is our pre. Then maybe some UK stuff and an area 51 us project.
Pre is on deck though and we are close.
Vector is dominating.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Any updates on the release date? Or is it time to look for other options for a summer stack?

mcgeier

mcgeier

Awards
  • Established
Brundel please give us an update regarding the Formeron rerelease and the PHs planned please

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
AnabolicMinds crew waiting for Formeron (or any other transdermal formestane product) to hit the market again be like

PicsArt_04-23-09.13.43.jpg

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cming soon. IN eu only though. Just to be clear. Formestane is a no go here.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well, technically, Formeron is a PH ;)

Of course its main purpose is being an aromatase inhibitor, just in case someone uninformed lurks around.

heybeavis1

heybeavis1

Awards
I still have formeron, bought in 2014
is it still good to run ?

mcgeier

mcgeier

Awards
  • Established
Any news on the Formeron rerelease and PH products for UK/EU? Good and legit PHs are harder to get here since the US company PH stock dries out....Would be the ideal time for bringing some old back and maybe some new innovations?

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Any news on the Formeron rerelease and PH products for UK/EU? Good and legit PHs are harder to get here since the US company PH stock dries out....Would be the ideal time for bringing some old back and maybe some new innovations?
It has been some time since this has been updated so +1

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
I'm curious what is the law in EU regarding AAS? Are oral/designer steroid considered legal there? I'm thinking the law is similar to pre "anabolic steroid" act here in the US?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

mark831

Awards
I'm curious what is the law in EU regarding AAS? Are oral/designer steroid considered legal there? I'm thinking the law is similar to pre "anabolic steroid" act here in the US?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
In EU every country is different - in some pharma AAS can be brought over the counter (Certainly you could in Greece) .... In UK it is legal to have for personal use but cannot be sold without prescription. Nothing stopping you from bringing it in personally from say a holiday in Thailand. Would be up to the individual to prove its for personal - importing/selling without a licence/chemist is a no no.
As for pH - think anything still goes. Can't get ephedrine for love not money like you guys can! Weird!

+1 on the Formeron.... Want to try it asap

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just wondering...
Did any of you guys ever got any strength gains from Formeron at a higher dosage that you could attribute to the product itself? I know it is an aromatase inhibitor but some people were reporting anabolic effects while running it at high doses.

For comparison, I ran XI KT at 1.5 ml/day (maintenance calories or slight surplus) and was disappointed. Not a single rep.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just wondering...
Did any of you guys ever got any strength gains from Formeron at a higher dosage that you could attribute to the product itself? I know it is an aromatase inhibitor but some people were reporting anabolic effects while running it at high doses.

For comparison, I ran XI KT at 1.5 ml/day (maintenance calories or slight surplus) and was disappointed. Not a single rep.
Formeron is formestane which is an AI but also a prohormone to hydroxytestosterone. Its great for strength. Think testosterone without aromatization.

Thefatbloke

Awards
  • Established
Formestane can convert to 1-test at high doses, but at lower dose is a really good AI, keeping you dry looking and with plenty of blood results showing effect.

TBH if you want the effect of prohormone, there are cheaper ways to do this. If you want a good AI, then formeron is great

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Wow that was a quick reply.
Yes it converts to 4-oht but if I remember correctly, conversion of androstenediones to test is very low, on the order of 5-10%. So lets say 400mg/day with 10% absorption rate (comparing to androgel) would give about 28mg of 4-oht per week at 10% conversion rate. Kinda low.
I was surprised to not see anystrengh gains from 11 ketotestosterone. It has been shown in a study ( ncbi study on 11 ketotest and 11 ketodht and their role in prostate cancer, cant post links yet, too few posts) to be a similar androgen receptor agonist as testosterone. Not only that, but 11kt and 11kdht have been shown to be active longer in the bloodstream than the t and dht. So not getting any strength gains from 130mg/day was a bummer.

Maybe I am just a bad absorber. And for some reason i am scared to try dmso.

EDIT: Thefatbloke yeah I know there are cheaper options, but I dont really like the idea of oral prohormones. I will get shutdown and will put stress on my liver and kidneys. Might aswell pin test, at least test is natural to the human body (as is 11 ketotest in trace amounts) .

And yeah, I know formestane is not naturally occuring in the human body too. At least not in any measurable amounts. Only one post from I cant remember where said that trace amounts of 4 oha were found in human bloodstream.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dammit!! I am heading over to the UK on Saturday, I saw this post and was hoping I'd see that it was in stock.