FORMERON FAQ

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Per 2 pump serving 66 servings per container CHAG (3-(4-Aminophenyl)-3-cyclohexyl-2,6-piperidinedione (Cyclohexylaminoglutethimide)) 100mg DIM 25mg 7,8 - Benzoflavone (99%) 25mg Chrysin 4mg Horse Chestnut seed extract 8mg
Garbage.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So far CHAG looks very weak compared to something like formestane. 24 times weaker than AG in some instances.
When the enzyme from human placenta was used, 4- cyclohexylaniline was 24-fold less effective than d-aminoglutethimide,
Ill dig into it more though.

Then you have DIM which, like sulforaphane is a strong anti androgen....Terrible.
And...whats up with 8mg chrysin lol. There is no point in having it at that dose. Very odd mix.

conkertheking

Awards
  • Established
But as the re-releases under the same name of products like these has caused a degree of drama (can already see it building up over the new formastanzol in fact), wouldn't it make more sense to rename the new product and do an epic launch for it like with Rebirth?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
But as the re-releases under the same name of products like these has caused a degree of drama (can already see it building up over the new formastanzol in fact), wouldn't it make more sense to rename the new product and do an epic launch for it like with Rebirth?
Its great that so many people already know about Rebirth. I have not even posted any threads or run any logs yet.
Its not on the site yet and I havent even finished the writeup...Imagine when we really launch ;)

I understand your point though but TONS of companies do this
Formatanz and erase are just Ai ones. There are dozens at least with multiple versions with the same product name.
Are people talking ish about the new version?
My primary concern would be if its replaced with something lesser. Now....if its as good or better people will not likely complain. So far in testing we are having good results. Final labs will be run in 3 weeks. Only complaints so far is extreme joint pain. One tested had to drop the dose in half because he said he felt like he was an old man and couldnt get out of bed from the joint pain. Generally pain is a bad thing but in this case its a sign this stuff is very strong.
If the labs come back solid we are a go.
I have 3 other ingredients we are going to add to it. Each very good by itself.
Each specifically good for transdermal use.
This stuff wont have the PH conversion formestane did but it will get you leaner and drier and harder than original formeron.

Reactions: mw1

conkertheking

Awards
  • Established
Fair enough :p I guess people won't be likely to object if the stuff works :p

Are the new oral AI and the new transdermal AI you're making the same compound just with different mechanisms of delivery, or are they two completely different products?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Fair enough :p I guess people won't be likely to object if the stuff works :p

Are the new oral AI and the new transdermal AI you're making the same compound just with different mechanisms of delivery, or are they two completely different products?
Totally different.

1. Oral= 95% ai. Suicidal. Exceptionally strong. Formestane was approx 75% so considerably stronger. Between letro and aromasin strength wise. Its also anabolic. I wont go into how or why now but its very interesting and exciting.

2. Transdermal= lighter i thought but its testing very strong. Much more stout than i had anticipated. In addition i plan on adding 3 very solid fat burners. I expect this stuff to be the best hardening, drying and lean product around. Without the fat burners its already super good. The fat burners are really cool as well. Newer ingredients and very unique

conkertheking

Awards
  • Established
Nice! Had assumed ye were doing the same compound twice, just in different forms :D

Which one is coming first would you say?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice! Had assumed ye were doing the same compound twice, just in different forms :D

Which one is coming first would you say?
Looks like the transdermal might be done first. Ill have all the ingredients to test the full product in about 10 days. Running labs on the ai in 3 weeks. So...maybe 4 weeksish.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Its great that so many people already know about Rebirth. I have not even posted any threads or run any logs yet.
Its not on the site yet and I havent even finished the writeup...Imagine when we really launch ;)

I understand your point though but TONS of companies do this
Formatanz and erase are just Ai ones. There are dozens at least with multiple versions with the same product name.
Are people talking ish about the new version?
Very true^^^ I've noticed some companies naming products after phs, like halov2 that contain stuff like trib or other basic ingredients. :(

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Given the extreme strength of the oral, would a fairly low dose be expedient, in order to avoid the common pitfalls of low estrogen, such as joint pain, low libido, etc.

Totally different.

1. Oral= 95% ai. Suicidal. Exceptionally strong. Formestane was approx 75% so considerably stronger. Between letro and aromasin strength wise. Its also anabolic. I wont go into how or why now but its very interesting and exciting.

2. Transdermal= lighter i thought but its testing very strong. Much more stout than i had anticipated. In addition i plan on adding 3 very solid fat burners. I expect this stuff to be the best hardening, drying and lean product around. Without the fat burners its already super good. The fat burners are really cool as well. Newer ingredients and very unique

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Given the extreme strength of the oral, would a fairly low dose be expedient, in order to avoid the common pitfalls of low estrogen, such as joint pain, low libido, etc.
Yes I will likely do a multi cap serving so you can adjust as needed. Like 3-4 cap for one full dose and 120 caps. THis way you can take 1-4 caps.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
If I were to use formeron to cut for a holiday, that being its only purpose, what dosing would I do? I dont want to drop e2 too low so my sex life diteriates etc.

1 pump? 2 pumps?

my friend used formeron and his face got super chiseled, so would be good to reap the benefits of it

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Start with 1 and work from there. You seem to be more sensitive to supplements than many, so if I were you I would always start at the lowest and work up.

neothecat

Awards
I noticed Formeron isn't on the web-site anymore, is it just sold out or discontinued?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Formestane is illegal now.
We are re releasing FOrmeron in about 3 weeks with a new ingredient profile.

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
Formestane is illegal now. We are re releasing FOrmeron in about 3 weeks with a new ingredient profile.
What about if a scientist is interested in formestane for research purposes?

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can't sell a scheduled drug over the internet legally as a research chemical. When a scientist researches a scheduled
drugs they have to get permission from the government.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Research chems are not controlled. Think of it like if they had dianabol and testosterone on an rc site. Wouldt go well right ;)
Trust me everyone would be doing it.
Same principal. Formestane is a controlled steroid now. Its gone forever..but dont fret. We are testing some amazing things.
Our oral ai is capped and ready to go out to testers.
And im making a new batch of the transdermal ai for testing this weekend.

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
Research chems are not controlled. Think of it like if they had dianabol and testosterone on an rc site. Wouldt go well right ;) Trust me everyone would be doing it. Same principal. Formestane is a controlled steroid now. Its gone forever..but dont fret. We are testing some amazing things. Our oral ai is capped and ready to go out to testers. And im making a new batch of the transdermal ai for testing this weekend.
Can I test that ai ? When you are ready to release it?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We are testing both at the moment.
Ill be looking for more people to test the transdermal soon.

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established

conkertheking

Awards
  • Established
Holy crap, one pump per day of formeron HALVED my e2 after just one week! If either of these new supps is even half as strong, they'll become the new go-to OTC AIs :D

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The oral is in day 4 of testing. So far we have gyno symptoms subsiding in the only tester with Gyno after 3 days. Pretty exciting.
Also it looks like I might have a new Transdermal candidate. This one is VERY strong.
150x stronger than formestane.

conkertheking

Awards
  • Established
brundel, my e2 went from 108 pmol to 54 pmol. After literally a week or maybe a week and a half. Unbelievable.
I'm getting another test done either Monday or Friday which will tell me what my levels are after two months, with one month involving an extra evening dose.
Do you have any ETA on either of the new products? I have another bottle of Formeron which will last me a further two months @ one pump per day and two bottles of TransFORM (OL) which will last roughly four months (I think), although I haven't seen any bloods yet for TransFORM so don't know whether it works as well. Should I cut back a bit, or do you reckon your new products will be out by the time I run out of Formestane products?

EDIT: Also, how long does Formeron last once one pump has been used and the bottle therefore unsealed? My current bottle has more or less run out (I'm getting air bubbles in each pump now so it's impossible to measure what dosages I'm getting anymore) so I was going to open the new bottle, use it for a few days and then pour the remaining Formeron from bottle #1 into the second bottle. My question is, if I wanted to take say a month's break, and I've already unsealed the bottle by using some pumps from it, will it still be ok to come back to after a month of non-use? Should I wrap the pump in clingfilm or anything like that?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
brundel, my e2 went from 108 pmol to 54 pmol. After literally a week or maybe a week and a half. Unbelievable.
I'm getting another test done either Monday or Friday which will tell me what my levels are after two months, with one month involving an extra evening dose.
Do you have any ETA on either of the new products? I have another bottle of Formeron which will last me a further two months @ one pump per day and two bottles of TransFORM (OL) which will last roughly four months (I think), although I haven't seen any bloods yet for TransFORM so don't know whether it works as well. Should I cut back a bit, or do you reckon your new products will be out by the time I run out of Formestane products?

EDIT: Also, how long does Formeron last once one pump has been used and the bottle therefore unsealed? My current bottle has more or less run out (I'm getting air bubbles in each pump now so it's impossible to measure what dosages I'm getting anymore) so I was going to open the new bottle, use it for a few days and then pour the remaining Formeron from bottle #1 into the second bottle. My question is, if I wanted to take say a month's break, and I've already unsealed the bottle by using some pumps from it, will it still be ok to come back to after a month of non-use? Should I wrap the pump in clingfilm or anything like that?
The bottles are still basically sealed even after use and its full of alcohol so itll stay good for a while. I know someone whos had a bottle hes been using on and off for over a year. No issues. As long as it doesnt dry out its fine.

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
The oral is in day 4 of testing. So far we have gyno symptoms subsiding in the only tester with Gyno after 3 days. Pretty exciting.
Also it looks like I might have a new Transdermal candidate. This one is VERY strong.
150x stronger than formestane.

say whaaat

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We have been testing several new things. 3 are AIs.
Tons of things look like ais on paper. FOr example gamma mangostin looks VERY solid as an ai. We tested it though and only saw a slight change in estro levels even at super high doses. So we canned it.

We are testing an oral right now. Looks very positive so far. On paper it has ideal properties.
If I had to only go on reports from users I would release it today because its all positive but I cant do that. I need real proof.
So, we are waiting on some...test results. If everything goes as planned we should have a new oral AI in about 6 weeks give or take.

Looks like we may also release a fat burner with ai properties. Really solid stuff. Everyone loves it so far.

And we will soon begin testing on a new transdermal AI to replace formeron. 150+x stronger than formestane.
This stuff, if we can produce it, will be a powerhouse.

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
Tons of things look like ais on paper. FOr example gamma mangostin looks VERY solid as an ai. We tested it though and only saw a slight change in estro levels even at super high doses. So we canned it.

We are testing an oral right now. Looks very positive so far. On paper it has ideal properties.
If I had to only go on reports from users I would release it today because its all positive but I cant do that. I need real proof.
So, we are waiting on some...test results. If everything goes as planned we should have a new oral AI in about 6 weeks give or take.

Looks like we may also release a fat burner with ai properties. Really solid stuff. Everyone loves it so far.

And we will soon begin testing on a new transdermal AI to replace formeron. 150+x stronger than formestane.
cool cant wait for this.

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
We have been testing several new things. 3 are AIs. Tons of things look like ais on paper. FOr example gamma mangostin looks VERY solid as an ai. We tested it though and only saw a slight change in estro levels even at super high doses. So we canned it. We are testing an oral right now. Looks very positive so far. On paper it has ideal properties. If I had to only go on reports from users I would release it today because its all positive but I cant do that. I need real proof. So, we are waiting on some...test results. If everything goes as planned we should have a new oral AI in about 6 weeks give or take. Looks like we may also release a fat burner with ai properties. Really solid stuff. Everyone loves it so far. And we will soon begin testing on a new transdermal AI to replace formeron. 150+x stronger than formestane. This stuff, if we can produce it, will be a powerhouse.
What does 150x stronger mean exactly? Like with regards to what?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Meaning on a mg to mg basis its 150x stronger.
so...1mg = approx 150mg.
Its % of aromatase inhibition is also higher.

Also formestane had its flaws. For example after a certain amount no further inhibition would happen. This is a limiting factor.
I dont see any reason to believe its the same with this new stuff.
It looks like a blockbuster but we are still working out how to make it which takes time.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established

Will this new fat burner be better than your Incinderine, because i have been using it now 2 caps am 2 caps pre workout with great results, im on a KETO 16/8 IF diet with them, I now have veins running through my ribs into my abs and in my lats, also spiderwebs in the quads, your product is awesome. would it be effective dosed 2 caps AM only if using a Stim based pre workout later on in the day.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Will this new fat burner be better than your Incinderine, because i have been using it now 2 caps am 2 caps pre workout with great results, im on a KETO 16/8 IF diet with them, I now have veins running through my ribs into my abs and in my lats, also spiderwebs in the quads, your product is awesome. would it be effective dosed 2 caps AM only if using a Stim based pre workout later on in the day.
I really like Incinderine bro. Its solid stuff. The fat burner market is super saturated though so it needs to be different. The fat burner has a very cool formulation, contains non of the incinderine ingredients and will stack well with incinderine.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok so I got the tests back for our oral AI. Looks like we are going to press asap.
So we have a new AI coming in approx 4-6 weeks.
Best test results Ive seen for ANY ai.

conkertheking

Awards
  • Established
Ok so I got the tests back for our oral AI. Looks like we are going to press asap.
So we have a new AI coming in approx 4-6 weeks.
Best test results Ive seen for ANY ai.
Presume we're speaking of blood work?

Redeemed

Awards
Hey Brundel, I need some help if you can.

I bought a couple SARMS LGD 4033 it is said it causes almost complete shut down of test. So my question is could I or would it even be beneficial to use my Formeron at the higher anabolc doses for test along side the LGD 4033??

Any help will be appreciated! These are just my thoughts and I can be completely wrong!

kdubson14

Awards
  • Established
Also formestane had its flaws. For example after a certain amount no further inhibition would happen. This is a limiting factor
What would the time frame for formestane losing effectiveness be?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey Brundel, I need some help if you can.

I bought a couple SARMS LGD 4033 it is said it causes almost complete shut down of test. So my question is could I or would it even be beneficial to use my Formeron at the higher anabolc doses for test along side the LGD 4033??

Any help will be appreciated! These are just my thoughts and I can be completely wrong!
Im not familiar enough with LGD to know how its causing suppression. If it raises estrogen then yes.
Also FOrmeron is discontinued so unless you have some its not gonna help ;)

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What would the time frame for formestane losing effectiveness be?
Its not time related but dose related. Above 250mg IM per week no further aromatase inhibition was achieved.
I dont know what this equates to in transdermal terms but likely 10x the dose ish. So...maybe 350mg daily or so. At this point though you do see alot more PH conversion so...you still benefit from higher doses just not in terms of further AI activity.

Redeemed

Awards
Im not familiar enough with LGD to know how its causing suppression. If it raises estrogen then yes.
Also FOrmeron is discontinued so unless you have some its not gonna help ;)
I bought 10 bottles before the ban!!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I bought 10 bottles before the ban!!
OOOH! Damn. Better not tell anyone where you live lol.
You have more than I do :(

I know one thing for sure....your cycle will be better with the Formeron than without even if it doesnt prevent suppression.
Also because it will keep estrogen low it will make recovery much easier because generally speaking low estro = rising test levels.
So..Id use it for sure.

Redeemed

Awards
OOOH! Damn. Better not tell anyone where you live lol.
You have more than I do :(

I know one thing for sure....your cycle will be better with the Formeron than without even if it doesnt prevent suppression.
Also because it will keep estrogen low it will make recovery much easier because generally speaking low estro = rising test levels.
So..Id use it for sure.
Yeah I couldn't let go of Formeron it treated me to good!! Lol....

So what do u think would be best a high dose of 4 or a low dose of 2 just as an AI?

conkertheking

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm… After 2 months and an extra evening dose of Formestane (Formeron + TransFORM) my E2 has gone from 54 to 77, which is still far lower than my baselines (108 and 112) but is a little odd - upping the dose seems to have actually increased E2 somehow. Will post my full bloods later for comparison. I have heard people mention that Formestane somehow develops a tolerance of some kind if you keep taking it, that it becomes less effective? I wonder if I drop the dose back down to one pump a day or take a bit of time off it would it regain its original potency?

That being said, should I keep taking Formestane until the new oral AI is ready, or give all AIs a break for the next while until I can get some of your new stuff? Formestane didn't increase LH or FSH much at all which is something I'd very much like to do, and you say your new oral AI seems to do this spectacularly so it certainly sounds worth waiting for :D