brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sup brundel..
I have a bottle of formerom I was intending on using for pct. I'm three Weeks in on a non aromatizing compound, however i'm experiencing significant bloat. Wondering if starting forma now would help the cause and also if it would be as efficient in pct having been using it on cycle?
Yes it will work now if the bloat is estro related. UNless your using winstrol or masteron or something you may be experiencing some estro bloat.
Dymethazine for example which is in super dmz causes significant estro bloat.

Get on the Form. It will help leading into PCT because estro will already be low which in turn elevates natural test levels.

steppinRazor

Awards
good info. started up the forme today.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I have been using formestane for 5-6 years as my only ai and

My ldl is 51
HDL is 39

So....I can say for me at least is certainly does not negatively effect cholesterol.

Blood testing was done when I was also on HRT.
Probably depends on the amount used.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
AI's are notorious for causing abnormal cholesterol levels but also understand that the research supporting this was in women.
Female breast cancer patients taking an AI is comparable to a man taking a drug to completely wipe out testosterone.
There are negative consequences when altering the hormonal balance to this degree.

jackswift

Awards
Brundel,
I will be running a 6-week Trenazone solo cycle in the near future. I will probably be dosing at 1ml per day to start and ramp up to 1.5ml per day and maybe go as high as 2.0 if the sides stay at bay. Would you recommend running either Prolactrone or Formeron while on cycle (I already have both on hand)? I've read that Trenazone has a high affinity for the PR receptor but I believe Jake from Antaeus Labs says the gyno sides often associated with Dienolone products are general caused from aromitization. So having said that, would I run Formeron from the get go or wait until a certain time in the cycle, or only use it if sides start to appear? Please let me know what you think. Thanks for your time

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Give me a day to answer. Im gonna ask Jake what he thinks as Im not super familiar with Trenazone.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok so I talked to Jake and he says if anything estro would be the concern and not prolactin but that an AI is not 100% necessary.

In addition, like me Jake likes to make sure he takes care of everyone and genuinely cares. As a result he would like you JACKSWIFT to contact him directly so he can give you more information.

Please PM me for his email addy.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No sir the will not for sure.
However, one of our retailers is going to start a sale in a couple days. You may want to wait.
Ill put a thread up about it.

steppinRazor

Awards
No sir the will not for sure.
However, one of our retailers is going to start a sale in a couple days. You may want to wait.
Ill put a thread up about it.
Any possibility of posting a link of said thread? i'm gonna need another bottle and would love to get in on this

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ill be posting it in this forum. I cant say who is the retailer because its not NP but Ill be posting it on our FB page and you guys can PM me.

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
Waiting for my paycheck. Stoked!

Sent from my super duper VS920 4G using Am.com app!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Itll only last a few days- a week longest so.....dont wait too long.

antny04

Awards
Had to pick up a Formeron...sick deal!

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

steppinRazor

Awards
Well a few dollars off at least.
When do you expect to hit the planet?

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Excited as well for you guys to hit NP. It's my favorite place to purchase from :)

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im gonna contact them again today. We were waiting till we could facilitate a higher volume which I think we are ready for.
We are excited as well.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im gonna contact them again today. We were waiting till we could facilitate a higher volume which I think we are ready for.
We are excited as well.
Best of luck!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks. We plan on doing some big promotions with NP initially so there will be some ...incentives for customers ;)

TitanTide816

Awards
Would it be counter productive to run this alongside a Stano/11 OXO/4 AD cycle since it inhibits DHT? Would it be a better option to use during PCT to bring DHT back down to earth ?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Unless one of those compounds relies on 5 alpha reductase to work properly it will not be counter productive.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks. We plan on doing some big promotions with NP initially so there will be some ...incentives for customers ;)
Good. You have a lot of customers here that really like just shopping at NP. Will definitely open up your products to a new market.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We are working on things presently so...stay tuned.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Shipping a pack to NP tomorrow :head:

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
iv used the BLR form and the stuff really works.... great product BRUNDEL. gonna have to try some of your other products.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
I was a big fan of FORM glad to find some more of it

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just packed a few boxes for them.
All of our prods.
IM stoked for sure.
From the looks of it you better get packing again. Formeron almost sold out and you got black friday coming up my man :) Glad to see you finally hit the Planet.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks bro...and yea....Im working double time right now to get ready for it.
Black Friday is gonna be big.

steppinRazor

Awards
Gotta say i was happy to see the price of form on np today..just bought my third bottle. Definitely product of the year for me

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yah Black Friday sale. Get in there!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gotta say i was happy to see the price of form on np today..just bought my third bottle. Definitely product of the year for me
I picked up two bottles. You're feedback definitely has me eager to give this a go.

steppinRazor

Awards
I picked up two bottles. You're feedback definitely has me eager to give this a go.
You won't be disappointed. The only issue i seem to have is that it runs out a bit faster than the label suggests. Which is why I'm hoping nutra ships this out quickly...
What are you running this with? On cycle,pct, standalone?

onthemove

Awards
really, product of the year? interesting....what are the major benefits of formestane? do you find it puts you in a good mood?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Make sure to open the bottle up and pour out any the pump doesnt reach. The straw only reaches so far and the bottom is domed so...
the straw wont get everything.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Formestane reduces estrogen which in turn elevates testosterone levels.
Formestane is also anabolic unlike any other Aromatase inhibitor.
Great for on cycle, PCT, or stand alone.
If your testosterone levels are low it will certainly effect mood.

onthemove

Awards
so it sounds like it could be productive for a semi natty stack with 4-dhea- a good one though of course

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Formeron, Prolactrone, DAA is an amazing stack.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Prolactrone significantly increases Growth hormone levels.
In this study you will see that Ldopa administered concurrent with a decarboxylase inhibitor increases growth hormone levels.
The level of increase seen in this study was comparable to 5-7 IU injected growth hormone.

Eur J Pediatr. 1976 Jun 8;122(3):195-200.
[HGH secretion after oral application of L-dopa and L-carbidopa (author's transl)].
[Article in German]
Sch?nberger W, Ziegler R, Brodt B, Grimm W.
Abstract

The stimulatory effect of L-Dopa and L-Carbidopa (Nacom) on HGH secretion was determined in 12 children of normal height aged from 6 to 14 years. Each child received a standard dose of 250 mg L-Dopa and 25 mg L-Carbidopa p.o. HGH concentration in the serum was determined at standard intervals. All subjects showed a sufficient increase of HGH. The mean value was 19.6 ng/ml. According to the maximum values of the HGH concentration the sample can be divided into two groups; the first group reached the highest values after 20--40 min, the second one after 60--90 min. On evaluation of the curve of the mean values it appears that 2 blood samples taken 40 and 90 min after the ingestion of L-Dopa and L-Carbidopa are sufficient in order to exclude HGH deficiency. The theoretical background for HGH secretion after stimulation by L-Dopa and L-Carbidopa is discussed.

PMID:
[PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

[HGH secretion after oral application of L-dop... [Eur J Pediatr. 1976] - PubMed - NCBI

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The ingredients in 2 caps of prolactrone is comparable to what was used in the study above.

onthemove

Awards
so how do you dose it? what is the ingredient profile? can't seem to find it

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Per cap-
166mg 99% Ldopa.
333mg Green tea extract standardized for 50% EGCG. Or 166mg EGCG as this is the important portion.

Dosing for Prolactin inhibition is 1-3 caps.

For HGH increase 2-3.

1 am, 1 lunch, 1 dinner is best. Not before bed though because you get a good HGH spike during sleep.