abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How exactly do I apply it if I'm using it as an AI? Am I supposed to put it on my arms or my hands? And do I apply it over my entire chest. bottom half of chest, or just around my nipples? Thanks
Your whole body

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well I was pretty off haha. Thanks.
He was not serious. Chest, clavicle, neck, and traps are the best areas. Inner arms are good as well as inner thighs. Have heard rubbing it on ya sack is the best tho. SRS!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like applying on my inner thighs

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
I switch it up. I like tops of feet/inner arms for during the day and shoulders/forearms/chest area at night. I mix in hams too randomly.

The tops of your feet are pretty soft skin, and when in a sock all dy provide a perfect environment for absorption IMO.

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
Any ETA for more Formeron to be shipped out to your major retailers? I think I've only seen strong supplements in stock so far.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
I switch it up. I like tops of feet/inner arms for during the day and shoulders/forearms/chest area at night. I mix in hams too randomly. The tops of your feet are pretty soft skin, and when in a sock all dy provide a perfect environment for absorption IMO.
Very interesting, it never occurred to me absorption was determined on the softness of skin. Surely inner thigh and inner bicep or even laats would be the idealistic place

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
Very interesting, it never occurred to me absorption was determined on the softness of skin. Surely inner thigh and inner bicep or even laats would be the idealistic place
I have no scientific backing obv, but based on the notion that hands are bad with absorption due to thickness, I would say the soft less exposed areas work best. Plus, socks keep your feet moist... It's been recommended to re apply lotion or sanitizer to the application spots to help more crystals absorb, so I figure the moistness of feet would really help keep things moving. All just opinion tho

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How exactly do I apply it if I'm using it as an AI? Am I supposed to put it on my arms or my hands? And do I apply it over my entire chest. bottom half of chest, or just around my nipples? Thanks
DO NOT USE HANDS.
Anything on your hands is wasted. This can be 50% + of the product wasted.
Use your wrists, or latex gloves for your hands.
Apply to-
Upper chest
Neck
Delts
Inner thighs.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any ETA for more Formeron to be shipped out to your major retailers? I think I've only seen strong supplements in stock so far.
Formeron sales have tripled since the release of Follidrone.
Great news but it hit us hard on stock.
I should have more by tues.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thin skin near veins is best.
Scrotum is the numero uno, however, I dont recommend it. I told my friend that and he shaved his balls then applied....Keep in mind its an alcohol based carrier...Talk about great balls of fire.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thin skin for absorption; upper body if you want to hit the androgen receptors

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Thin skin near veins is best. Scrotum is the numero uno, however, I dont recommend it. I told my friend that and he shaved his balls then applied....Keep in mind its an alcohol based carrier...Talk about great balls of fire.
Means sex is off the table until it dries too, I wouldn't want to miss any chances ;)

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Shoulders, upper chest

Maybe different spot for 2nd application; biceps or tops of feet

I love the absorption rush I get when I use it, can "feel" it absorb pretty quickly

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Worst drug when you compare potential risk vs reward. Weak anabolic. Tons of sides.
Unfortunately alot of the steroids sold by supp companies are like this. Most were rejected for use as drugs because they were too toxic or had alot of negatives. Superdrol for example. Highly toxic.
Halo i havnt researched its origin but considering its relatively weak and has cholesterol, liver, gyno, and potential cardiac sides its a poor choice.
Compare it to dianabol. Same side potential.
Triple or more potency.
halodrol is very hard on the body.it will totally f... your cardiovascular system because

1)in a lot of people me included it SIGNIFICANTLY raises blood pressure.my bp went from 120/70 off cycle up to 177/98 on the third day of only 50mg daily.and that happened although i immediately started taking two different rx blood pressure meds.and i didnt even have headeaches or nose bleeds.imagine how high some peoples bp could be who notice these symptoms and doesnt control their values.not a nice imagination to drop dead whilst doing dead lifts eg.

2)it will destroy the good hdl and raise the bad ldl cholesterol.you can be sure that it takes some time for these values after cycle to normalize.be prepared for artherosklerisis.

realistically you wouldnt gain more than 6lbs of lbm during a six week cycle of halodrol.that lbm increase is also doable with milder stuff like an ostarine/formestane stack.

gains/sides ratio of halodrol is a joke.if you want to run a real cycle better look for test or trest

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
halodrol is very hard on the body.it will totally f... your cardiovascular system because

1)in a lot of people me included it SIGNIFICANTLY raises blood pressure.my bp went from 120/70 off cycle up to 177/98 on the third day of only 50mg daily.and that happened although i immediately started taking two different rx blood pressure meds.and i didnt even have headeaches or nose bleeds.imagine how high some peoples bp could be who notice these symptoms and doesnt control their values.not a nice imagination to drop dead whilst doing dead lifts eg.

2)it will destroy the good hdl and raise the bad ldl cholesterol.you can be sure that it takes some time for these values after cycle to normalize.be prepared for artherosklerisis.

realistically you wouldnt gain more than 6lbs of lbm during a six week cycle of halodrol.that lbm increase is also doable with milder stuff like an ostarine/formestane stack.

gains/sides ratio of halodrol is a joke.if you want to run a real cycle better look for test or trest
I've never had any issues with Halo - always used Cycle Assist on cycle

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
some people are more comfortable than others with these kind of stuff.i also read of someone on an uk board whose bloodwork was completely fine after m1t.though this seems to be an exceptin

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
some people are more comfortable than others with these kind of stuff.i also read of someone on an uk board whose bloodwork was completely fine after m1t.though this seems to be an exception

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

This was my point.....
You could run Follidrone and gain 6lbs. NO SIDES lol. A few guys gained 9-11lbs in 4 weeks. THis is comparable or better than hdrol and the only changes internally were increased HDL!`

Or if your gonna deal with the sides or are less prone than others Id run something stronger for sure with more punch.
IL or IMF have some good options and are well known.

mcgeier

mcgeier

Awards
  • Established
This was my point.....
You could run Follidrone and gain 6lbs. NO SIDES lol. A few guys gained 9-11lbs in 4 weeks. THis is comparable or better than hdrol and the only changes internally were increased HDL!`

Or if your gonna deal with the sides or are less prone than others Id run something stronger for sure with more punch.
IL or IMF have some good options and are well known.
How much Formestane would you need to get Halo like results?
400mg?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Halodrol not to be confused with halotestin gives users mostly transient gains. This is why you see so many guys who have run 20 halodrol and other ph cycles and they weigh 160-180lbs.
Formeron is very dry gain. Its like winstrol for example. Low weight gain but solid.

4 pumps is 300mg. This is a good dose to see anabolic results.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would like to see a log on someone running it at 4 pumps for 6-8 weeks.

As a matter fact ill do a sponsored log on it bro lol

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Halodrol not to be confused with halotestin gives users mostly transient gains. This is why you see so many guys who have run 20 halodrol and other ph cycles and they weigh 160-180lbs. Formeron is very dry gain. Its like winstrol for example. Low weight gain but solid. 4 pumps is 300mg. This is a good dose to see anabolic results.
Does 4 pumps cause suppression?

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When I ran hdrol I gained and kept 90% of my weight which was about 25lbs. So I suppose some people respond well, while others don't.

Reactions: mw1

jacecubby

Awards
can you put this directly on puffy nipples, or is it just as effective on forearms and shoulders ? got little extra fat around and under nipple, doc said no gyno, just left over from puberty. could this stuff help ? Thanks. u guys put out some good info for dummies like me. I always research stuff prob too much, and people like you are greatly appreciated.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When I ran hdrol I gained and kept 90% of my weight which was about 25lbs. So I suppose some people respond well, while others don't.
Thats incredible. I dont think Ive every come across someone keeping 90% of an oral cycle. Generally it either drops over a few weeks or over a few months. I remember years ago my old training partner ran an anadrol cycle and gained 30lbs in a month. He swore it was all muscle. He was 253lbs. I just trained with him and hes 195lbs now so.....pretty sure it didnt stick. If you went from 170 to 195 and only lost a few lbs thats nuts. Hell Id be running more if I were you :) Some people certainly do respond better than others though but still....25lbs from Hdrol is highly unusual. Let alone keeping it. I do know several people who have kept alot from their first cycle. After the first or second though things significantly slow. Even multi gram multi compound cycles wont give you 25 actual lbs of muscle.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
can you put this directly on puffy nipples, or is it just as effective on forearms and shoulders ? got little extra fat around and under nipple, doc said no gyno, just left over from puberty. could this stuff help ? Thanks. u guys put out some good info for dummies like me. I always research stuff prob too much, and people like you are greatly appreciated.
It will help you burn fat if your also doing cardio and dieting but just taking Formeron isnt gonna remove bodyfat. It will aid you in the pursuit though.
It has no site effects.
Apply to upper chest, neck, delts, or inner thighs. USe your wrists.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thats incredible. I dont think Ive every come across someone keeping 90% of an oral cycle. Generally it either drops over a few weeks or over a few months. I remember years ago my old training partner ran an anadrol cycle and gained 30lbs in a month. He swore it was all muscle. He was 253lbs. I just trained with him and hes 195lbs now so.....pretty sure it didnt stick. If you went from 170 to 195 and only lost a few lbs thats nuts. Hell Id be running more if I were you :) Some people certainly do respond better than others though but still....25lbs from Hdrol is highly unusual. Let alone keeping it. I do know several people who have kept alot from their first cycle. After the first or second though things significantly slow. Even multi gram multi compound cycles wont give you 25 actual lbs of muscle.

Forgot to mention there was fat in there but I still had my abs after + going into the cycle. In assuming maybe 10lbs of that was fat/water/glycogen. To be honest I'm cutting now and I'm only -8 lbs from that bulk.

I was surprised to, didn't really expect to explode..literally, on something like halo. I didn't get shut down either, how's that for luck!

Aha 25lbs of LBM would he INSANNNNEEE maybe some follidrone ;) aha

jacecubby

Awards
Reason I was curious, was I've read higher estrogen could cause men to hold extra fat in chest area. Doc did say my estrogen was little high, still in range . Nothing to worry about. Been few years since i been to doc thou, but still puffy, nothing has changed. Never took no roids or ph. as i have stated in other post. Had these puffy nipples since puberty. Been lifting regularly on and off since a teen. Got bf down low few years ago, helped a little but still too puffy. Just trying to find something that could give me edge on this problem. thought someone else might have had some positive results with this also. Thanks.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Reason I was curious, was I've read higher estrogen could cause men to hold extra fat in chest area. Doc did say my estrogen was little high, still in range . Nothing to worry about. Been few years since i been to doc thou, but still puffy, nothing has changed. Never took no roids or ph. as i have stated in other post. Had these puffy nipples since puberty. Been lifting regularly on and off since a teen. Got bf down low few years ago, helped a little but still too puffy. Just trying to find something that could give me edge on this problem. thought someone else might have had some positive results with this also. Thanks.
If estro was elevated, even in high normal range, it could be an issue. It can reduce test levels and cause all kinds of other sides.
I would for certain try the Formeron.
I would be willing to bet if you run it at a high dose youll have a great cycle. 4 pumps daily. 20 days per bottle. Significantly anabolic.
Or run it at 2 and youll get lowering of estrogen plus some test increase.

Id go with 4. :)

808bigdog

808bigdog

Awards
I'm on BLR Formeron now and running low and I need another bottle. Where can I get more?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm on BLR Formeron now and running low and I need another bottle. How would OL transFORM compare to this?
PLease dont bring other competing products into a FOrmeron FAQ.
Its promotion for them not us.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Ill have 400 units to ship out on wed. Orbit has an order in. another 1000 will be here next mon.
I'll be spamming the boards when it arrives lol

jacecubby

Awards
One more question. May have already been talked about and I overlooked, but what precautions do you need to take to keep from transferring to other people, like wife and kids. I noticed that you said it could still be active and absorbed for like 12 hrs. Thanks.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would apply after a shower when possible.
After about 20 min brush off any shiny residue in a place where the crystals wont come in contact with your wife or kids.
Apply to upper chest, neck, delts. after you brush off wear a shirt.
Or apply to inner thighs and wear shorts or pants.

jacecubby

Awards
If estro was elevated, even in high normal range, it could be an issue. It can reduce test levels and cause all kinds of other sides.
I would for certain try the Formeron.
I would be willing to bet if you run it at a high dose youll have a great cycle. 4 pumps daily. 20 days per bottle. Significantly anabolic.
Or run it at 2 and youll get lowering of estrogen plus some test increase.

Id go with 4. :)
if I do 2 pumps, you saying one in morning and one at night, or 2 in morning or before workout and that's it. 4 would be 2 pumps 2 times a day ? and where can I order some ? everyone seems to be out, you guys got me pumped to give this a try .

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
if I do 2 pumps, you saying one in morning and one at night, or 2 in morning or before workout and that's it. 4 would be 2 pumps 2 times a day ? and where can I order some ? everyone seems to be out, you guys got me pumped to give this a try .
Yes 1 twice a day or 2 twice a day.
Strong and orbit will have stock next week.

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
Are the crystals the active ingredient? I assumed so, since applying lotion seems to help dissolve them, hence helping then absorb...

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
Are the crystals the active ingredient? I assumed so, since applying lotion seems to help dissolve them, hence helping then absorb...
I actually had a question about that.
After I apply it, once it's fully absorbed I get flaky crystals left over on my body. Is that good or bad? Should I be rubbing it in more or less?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I actually had a question about that.
After I apply it, once it's fully absorbed I get flaky crystals left over on my body. Is that good or bad? Should I be rubbing it in more or less?
It is the active yes. Only a portion is absorbed.
I rub it in but dont rug burn your skin as skin damage reduces absorption. Rub in reasonably and brush off remaining flakes 10-20 min after if it bothers you.

I used to have a 10% test cream...stuff left white chalky test all over my arms and it would get on everything

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
It is the active yes. Only a portion is absorbed. I rub it in but dont rug burn your skin as skin damage reduces absorption. Rub in reasonably and brush off remaining flakes 10-20 min after if it bothers you. I used to have a 10% test cream...stuff left white chalky test all over my arms and it would get on everything
Thanks boss, I usually rub it until it's absorbed, wait an hour or so and apply lotion. Idk why, but I think it helps.