Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Came across it other day what is this?

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Forma-D is simply the new name for our Formadrol product. It doesn't have any steroids in it, however the whole "drol" at the end of products names has been used for so many designer steroids that we are simply staying away from the word.

BTW the ingredient list is up on BB.com It consists of:

Forma-D Complex 27mg **
3-Beta-Hydroxy-Urs-12-En-28-Oic Acid
2-Phenyl-Di-Benzyl-Benzopyran-4-One
SERM Complex 520mg **
Sodium Caprylate
Ellagic Acid (Highly Standardized)
Ginger (Highly Standardized)
Quercetin
Luteolin
Piperine

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LoL guess makes sense now didn't see ingredient panel at the time.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
There’s not much information on the ingredients in this stuff, however, 3beta-hydroxy-Urs-12-en-28-oic acid = Ursolic acid. Ursolic acid is a ubiquitous triterpenoid in plant kingdom, medicinal herbs, and is an integral part of the human diet. During the last decade over 700 research articles have been published on triterpenoids research, reflecting tremendous interest and progress in our understanding of these compounds. This included the isolation and purification of these tritepernoids from various plants and herbs, the chemical modifications to make more effective and water soluble derivatives, the pharmacological research on their beneficial effects, the toxicity studies, and the clinical use of these triterpenoids in various diseases including anticancer chemotherapies. Ursolic acid (UA), a pentacyclic triterpene acid, has been isolated from many kinds of medicinal plants, such as Eriobotrya japonica, Rosmarinns officinalis, Melaleuca leucadendron, Ocimum sanctum and Glechoma hederaceae. UA has been reported to produce antitumor activities and antioxidant activity, and is reported to have an antioxidant activity. UA may play an important role in regulating the apoptosis induced by high glucose presumably through scavenging of ROS (reactive oxygen species). It has been found recently that ursolic acid treatment affects growth and apoptosis in cancer cells. (PMID: 15994040, 17516235, 17213663).

Ursolic acid is a pentacyclic triterpene acid, used in cosmetics, that is also capable of inhibiting various types of cancer cells by inhibiting the STAT3 activation pathway and human fibrosarcoma cells by reducing the expression of matrix metalloproteinase-9 by acting through the glucocorticoid receptor. H

2-phenyl-di-benzyl-benzopyran-4-one = 7,8 Benzoflavone (I think). LG needs to be more open about the ingredients they expect people to put in their bodies. I find it difficult to trust a company like this.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There’s not much information on the ingredients in this stuff, however, 3beta-hydroxy-Urs-12-en-28-oic acid = Ursolic acid. Ursolic acid is a ubiquitous triterpenoid in plant kingdom, medicinal herbs, and is an integral part of the human diet. During the last decade over 700 research articles have been published on triterpenoids research, reflecting tremendous interest and progress in our understanding of these compounds. This included the isolation and purification of these tritepernoids from various plants and herbs, the chemical modifications to make more effective and water soluble derivatives, the pharmacological research on their beneficial effects, the toxicity studies, and the clinical use of these triterpenoids in various diseases including anticancer chemotherapies. Ursolic acid (UA), a pentacyclic triterpene acid, has been isolated from many kinds of medicinal plants, such as Eriobotrya japonica, Rosmarinns officinalis, Melaleuca leucadendron, Ocimum sanctum and Glechoma hederaceae. UA has been reported to produce antitumor activities and antioxidant activity, and is reported to have an antioxidant activity. UA may play an important role in regulating the apoptosis induced by high glucose presumably through scavenging of ROS (reactive oxygen species). It has been found recently that ursolic acid treatment affects growth and apoptosis in cancer cells. (PMID: 15994040, 17516235, 17213663).

Ursolic acid is a pentacyclic triterpene acid, used in cosmetics, that is also capable of inhibiting various types of cancer cells by inhibiting the STAT3 activation pathway and human fibrosarcoma cells by reducing the expression of matrix metalloproteinase-9 by acting through the glucocorticoid receptor. H

2-phenyl-di-benzyl-benzopyran-4-one = 7,8 Benzoflavone (I think). LG needs to be more open about the ingredients they expect people to put in their bodies. I find it difficult to trust a company like this.
Sorry you feel this way but there are plenty of companies who write complete bs nomenclature in their products, and IMO we dont write insane chemical names in our products, a simple search will yield the results you want.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established

It seems like you found plenty of information on your own... probably wasn't too hard.

We're incredibly open about the products we manufacture and release. You can ask me any question you want about any of our products and I guarantee I will answer it for you quickly and concisely.

Our ingredient profiles are pretty self explanitory as well. If there is a proprietary blend, we often give out the dosages of ingredients when asked as well.

In summary: ask and ye shall recieve.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It seems like you found plenty of information on your own... probably wasn't too hard.

We're incredibly open about the products we manufacture and release. You can ask me any question you want about any of our products and I guarantee I will answer it for you quickly and concisely.

Our ingredient profiles are pretty self explanitory as well. If there is a proprietary blend, we often give out the dosages of ingredients when asked as well.

Bingo!

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established

Not really, 2-phenyl-di-benzyl-benzopyran-4-one is so obscure that I couldn't find anything on it. Comeon guys if you want people to use your products give them some information on the ingredients. Is that so hard? It's just being accountable and responsible.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Not really, 2-phenyl-di-benzyl-benzopyran-4-one is so obscure that I couldn't find anything on it. Comeon guys if you want people to use your products give them some information on the ingredients. Is that so hard? It's just being accountable and responsible.
It is a derivative of 7,8 benzoflavone.