Xtreme Performance Gels - Pregnenolone Gel - 25 mg./100 Servings - Now Available!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Pregnenolone Gel
25 mg. Per ML/100 Ml. Per Bottle

XPG Pregnenolone Gel (RENDERING) FRONT.png
XPG Pregnenolone Gel (4)-1 (SUPP FACTS) v2.png

25 Mg. Per Ml.
100 ml Per Bottle
100 Servings

Pregnenolone is commonly used to support cognitive function, positive mood, vitality, improved sense of well-being, energy, and more.

Stacking:
Pregnenolone Gel can be stacked with DHEA-50 Gel, L-Carnitine Gel, Alpha Gel, Ursa-Gel, Ab-Solved, or a variety of other Xtreme Performance Gels products.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I was a little late doing this thread because of getting things ready for the Memorial Day Sale.

This is available now at some retailers, on the way to more, and available for any to order that would like to.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Subbed for the inevitable feedback; this one is very intriguing for me!

lanky

Awards
  • Established
i may have to give it a try, i have the most experience with this hormone so far on all the boards.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
i may have to give it a try, i have the most experience with this hormone so far on all the boards.
If you do, I hope you'll enjoy it.

We had been asked to do this one quite a bit.

All Xtreme Performance Gels products utilize the Avant Labs carriers, so that's something that a lot of people that remember Avant really like about these.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Subbed for the inevitable feedback; this one is very intriguing for me!
Very intriguing to me too. I feel like this one got king of overlooked with all the Memorial Day sales going on.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Any reviews here?
I'd love to hear some too if there are any.

This is a product that we had gotten asked to do quite a bit, but I feel like the launch got overshadowed by the Memorial Days Sales and that a lot of people didn't even realize it was released.