• Legend!
  • Established

Micronized Creatine Monohydrate 5 grams per day
Multi Vit
BCAAs 7 grams per day
Beta Alanine 3.2 grams per day
Digestive aids
Joint Support 2100 mg Glucosamine Sulfate, Chondrotin Sulfate

Flexability Support 2500 mg Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) Bromelain, CetylMyristoleate (CMO 20%), Turmeric Extract (Curcumin) Turmeric Root P.E. 95% Hyaluronic Acid

Naringin
Bioperine

We are going to give 10 more people the chance to run some samples of ESSENTIALS.

Rules

18 yrs of age or older

U.S. Resident

You can enter 2 times a day

State why you want to try ESSENTIALS

Contest ends Wednesday September 24th at 5 P.M.

10 winners will be selected from a random number generator. All of the total # of posts after the contest end will be entered into the generator. The first 10 number produced by it(that are not posts be me or any other AI Rep)will be the winners.

Good luck to all

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
id love to try it for its joint support attributes. ive always had problems with my elbows and just recently started having hip problems. ive never taken a joint support supplement before and would love to see what it could do for me.

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
great promo guys. love the new product and helps us all save money on other "essentials" that we would normally buy separately. keep up the good work and cant wait for the release :woohoo:

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
great promo guys. love the new product and helps us all save money on other "essentials" that we would normally buy separately. keep up the good work and cant wait for the release :woohoo:
The release will be soon.:dance:

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
I'd love me some Essential because that 3.2 g dosage of Beta Alanine would put me in cardiovascular/endurance heaven !

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
I'd like to try Essentials as it would allow me to consolidate several aspects of my supplementation and enhance what I'm already putting in my body.

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
Id loe to try Essentials so my wife doesnt keep yelling at me for spending so much $$ at Nutra!

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
What do you think about upping the Beta Alanine dosage to 4 grams?

New study is done on 4grams I believe/

So it would be 2grams of Beta Alanine per serving. 2 servings per day.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm interested in giving essentials a run because having started university and getting back into running all over campus/between classes, my knees have started to get sore which I avoided by doing my cardio on elliptical solely.

About the BA Crowler, I read a contrasting studying double blind placebo where the BA group had no sig. diff. I'll try and find it, but it put a bit of a damper on my BA usage. It's only one study and there's other pro-BA studied, it just make me think. There's always one or two "opposing" studies though. I like the formula overall :thumbsup:

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
What do you think about upping the Beta Alanine dosage to 4 grams?

New study is done on 4grams I believe/

So it would be 2grams of Beta Alanine per serving. 2 servings per day.
Love the idea; the more, the merrier !

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
i would love to try essentials to kep my endurance up and also with the 4grams a day! thats what im talking about!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
2nd Reason: It can help me absorb the trans-resveratrol I'm taking (Although currently dosing 1.2g Sublingually)
Quite a dose, there, bud!

extremenergy3

extremenergy3

Awards
  • Established
I WANT TO WIN ESSENTIALS BECAUSE I LOST THE LAST FIVE RANDOM CHOSEN CONTESTS BY YOU GUYS!

LOL This will be my only entry into this contest :)

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
I REALLY hope you win bro then I wont have to see your posts here and BB.com stating that you don't ever win our contests. :)

Tell you what email me at CROWLER [at] anabolicinnovations.com and I will have a sample sent out to you no need to even enter anymore.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
I would like to win ESSENTIALS because of all the products it replaces and all of the extra goodies it has it in that no other one supplement on the market has !

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
i'd love to try it because it seems it would be an ideal post-workout supplement (with the exception of the beta alanine, which i would want pre-workout, but i think that the BA would still be loaded into the body for use regardless of when it's supplemented). the bcaa's, the multi, and the creatine monohydrate are ideal for immediate post-workout. the digestive aids would help with breaking down anything in addition taken in (whey/carbs). also, the digestive aids, i think, would be wonderful for that post-workout meal, as they would aid in getting that repairing food broken down/shuttled quicker.

then, add in the fact that i've never used a supp for flexibility/joint support, i'm intrigued by such a thing. i know that i have wrist issues at times, like say, with close grip bench. i'd like to put that to the test.

and to top it ALL off, it's got that good naringin/bioperine absorbency complex. i ain't got NO problems with making my supps more bioavailable.
this is my one and only post, though i'm VERY interested in this supp, especially the creatine monohydrate, as i hadn't used that since i first started lifting and i wanna give that tried n' true stuff a go again.

i can only hope that the number falls on this post. to all my AM bros/sisses, good luck to you, too!

EasternLEGEND

Awards
i would love to try Essentials because it looks beastly.​

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Micronized Creatine Monohydrate 5 grams per day
Multi Vit
BCAAs 7 grams per day
Beta Alanine 3.2 grams per day
Digestive aids
Joint Support 2100 mg Glucosamine Sulfate, Chondrotin Sulfate

Flexability Support 2500 mg Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) Bromelain, CetylMyristoleate (CMO 20%), Turmeric Extract (Curcumin) Turmeric Root P.E. 95% Hyaluronic Acid

Naringin
Bioperine

1)I can tell you quite a few reasons, but Essentials is all my basics and im in live with Beta alanine anyways, so i would love to give this a go as it has everything needed for a healtheir you.

2)beacuse it include CM which i love as well as bioperine and naringin. :D

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Quite a dose, there, bud!
Yea it's broken down into 200mg, 6x a day. Although Hank just reminded me about the poor sublingual delivery without it solubilized in some ethanol. I'm seeing if I can get some pure ethanol tomorrow. Oral bioavailability is very poor in comparison.

800mg/day is probably enough, if split up nice and evenly. I'm worried about the solubility in Ethanol if I mix up 2 caps in the morning and take it throughout the day.

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
ok, well i know i said i'd only need to enter one post, but i thought i'd add in that even if i ain't picked, i'm still gonna try this out anyhow. i mean, how can i not? but that number better hit me!

EasternLEGEND

Awards
i would love to try essentials beacause it has beta alanine in it.!:dance:

seanf76

seanf76

Awards
i wanna try it because i lost the last contest :hammer::goodpost:

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
Nice looking product. If it's from "AI", it's gonna be good!

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
It looks like one hell of a product, Creatine, Multi Vitamin, BCAAs, Beta Alanine, Glucosamine, Chondrotin, MSM and all the other stuff all wrapped up together, hell its everything but the kitchen sink. Who in their right mind wouldnt want to try it. :)

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
i would like to try essentials because its being brought by a good company wit good backrounds on there products.

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
With all of the all-in-one intra and postworkout supps being released lately... an extended sample would definitely help make a decision.

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
Additionally, the wife would love the extra cabinet space this provides, lol. Just as Ragnarok initially helped me clear some space of bulks, this would make my supplementation significantly simpler... although I'd probably try to spiff it up and continue buying bulks, as is my nature... lol.

swordsedge

Awards
I'd love to try it because I've really strayed from the basics (other than protein) and really should get back on track.

EasternLEGEND

Awards
i would love to have some essentials beacuse it has most essentials in it

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
I want to try essential because it's a steal to have a multi, creatine, BA, glucosamin/chondroitin/msm, and bcaas all in one powder.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
I'd like to try essentials because it looks very unique. I like the inclusion of a multi and joint support.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Monkey want ESSENTIALS!

LiveWire224

LiveWire224

Awards
  • Established
I would like to try ESSENTIALS for the joint support

LiveWire224

LiveWire224

Awards
  • Established
I would like to try ESSENTIALS because I feel like a Big

Steamy Pile of Cow Dung right now!!!!!!!!!!

JpB

Awards
I would like to try Essential to see if the product can be as effective as all the 'essentials' that I would be taking separately. Would just be nice time saver if it maintained its cost/result effectiveness.

DMAC10

DMAC10

Awards
Put my name in the hat for the "essential"

Getting ready to restock the cabinet with Creatine and Beta alanine, so why not get it all in one.

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
i just want to try essentials and win something for once!

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
I want ESSENTIALS because it would be much more convenient to take just one product instead of all of the others at once.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
I want ESSENTIALS because I'm running low on $$ this month because of car insurance and gas bills, and don't have enough to buy all the basics that would come in ESSENTIALS. :p

chuckisnutz

Awards
Joint support. Never really been a regular supplement taker, though my training, sleep and diet are almost always spot on. If taking the "essential" supplements makes a dent, I might start tossing some coin in regular-like.

LiveWire224

LiveWire224

Awards
  • Established
I wanna try ESSENTIALS to get rid of my skeeky shoulders!!