For those who missed out on ESSENTIALS

• Thread starter A_I_Sports_Nutrition
  • Start date
SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
ok ok, i'll ask for essentials for the second time today. random generator, be kind.

McBurly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would love to win so I could give this to my 55 year old, marathon running mom. Be great to see if it helps w/ her recovery but most importantly her joints.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would love to win so I could give this to my 55 year old, marathon running mom. Be great to see if it helps w/ her recovery but most importantly her joints.
But would she take creatine? I know some runners who wouldn't touch it because they want to stay 100% natural (Sorry pembroke, was curious. Count this for my tomorrow quota)

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
The joint formula may indeed help her.

BUT I will say has she ever tried Poseidon? To me that hands down is THE Best recovery items I have ever used and I do half Ironman races.

Ok back to pimping ESSENTIALS :)

Deserteagle

Deserteagle

Awards
****, I'll give it a shot. Creatine dose good things to me! I'd love to take it up a notch with some beta alanine. Also I'm out of my multi, always looking for a more complete multi.

Deserteagle

Deserteagle

Awards
Just give me my god damn essentials, and no one gets hurt!!!!!!

LiveWire224

LiveWire224

Awards
  • Established
I want ESSENTIALS so I can put a couple scoops in my Forty of O.E.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
I would like to try it because my shoulders are jacked up. doctor told me they're double jointed and nothing i've taken has helped.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The joint formula may indeed help her.

BUT I will say has she ever tried Poseidon? To me that hands down is THE Best recovery items I have ever used and I do half Ironman races.

Ok back to pimping ESSENTIALS :)
I bought Blast and Swell, but neither has really impressed me. I wish now I had just bought 1 Poseidon instead :hammer:

Oh and I need essentials for comparison purposes ;)

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
i need essentiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiials, like the deserts need the raaaaaaaaaaain.

LiveWire224

LiveWire224

Awards
  • Established
Mani & I been puttin in work sinnn.....we need that essentials to flood the Block.

Regards,
Manimalia &
LiveWire

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
I would love to try essetials to maintain my 230 pounds of unbending steel and sex appeal!

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
I'll PM you my address so you can send me that essentials

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
i would like to try essentials because i just had surgery and ma out for 2 weeks

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
I'll just say what I already said: It looks like one hell of a product, Creatine, Multi Vitamin, BCAAs, Beta Alanine, Glucosamine, Chondrotin, MSM and all the other stuff all wrapped up together, hell its everything but the kitchen sink. Who in their right mind wouldnt want to try it. Maybe my lucky streak will continue:)

RReuphoria

Awards
Wanted: Essentials. Will trade wife. No trade backs pls, OBO

RReuphoria

Awards
I haz to haz it!!!11!1!! Random generator, love me!!!

LiveWire224

LiveWire224

Awards
  • Established
I want ESSENTIALS so i can, so i can. Yup, Thx RG.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
ESSENTIALS wants me!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
"Insert random ESSENTIALS request here"

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
I need me some essentials to help on lazy supp days like yesterday.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
I want some cuz I never tried any AI products before.

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
i want it this much:

(i drew an imaginary line that goes onward unending in both directions. i can't measure how much i want it. yeah, that much)

Deserteagle

Deserteagle

Awards
essentials libs

I need me some essentials to help control the_______ on my ______ . Also i have a strange _______ that i need ______ to look at!!!!

Deserteagle

Deserteagle

Awards
I want to try the essentials pack cause I herd it drives the ladies wild!!!! If you know what I mean.... If you do let me know cause that's what I heard, but I'm not sure I under stand. I mean ladies are crazy as it is( that's what my dad says) why would you want to drive them wild? Sounds dangerous.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I want to try the essentials pack cause I herd it drives the ladies wild!!!! If you know what I mean.... If you do let me know cause that's what I heard, but I'm not sure I under stand. I mean ladies are crazy as it is( that's what my dad says) why would you want to drive them wild? Sounds dangerous.
i didnt understand that post one bit...haha.

RReuphoria

Awards
I need essentials because now that my 401K has been KIA, I need something to live on after retirement.