abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
5/5

Dosage- 10-10 Simple dosing and no need to take so many pills throughout the day. 30-45 min pre workout is all you need. Started at 2 pills pre workout and went 4 pills the last 3 days and didn't feel any difference. Sometimes more isn't better. Might be worth going 4 pills if ran more than 4 weeks but I didn't get to experiment that long.

Strength- 10 out of 10 This was determined on muscle endurance and pushing more weight in terms of more reps and sets.

Endurance- 12 out of 10 This was the number 1 effect and lasted all 4 weeks. Effects came immediately.

Pumps- 8-10 Pumps were insane. Came around week 2. Pump seem to last a hour or so post workout too.

Mood enhance- 0-10 Didn't really get any mood change.

Aggression- 6-10 I won't call it aggression but I did always want to go harder and I believe it's because of the enhanced endurance which made me want to go harder and longer.

Stamina- 10-10 Stamina was great.

Muscle fullness- 10-10 Muscles looked full after week 1.

Focus-8-10 Focus was on point. Again all positive effects might be contributed to the excellent endurance effects this gives. Mind to muscle focus was in tact.

DOMS- 8-10. I give it a 8 here. Didn't get any DOMS week 1 but week 2 and 3 were extreme. Always came around the 2 or 3rd workout and lasted all week. On my last week (4) I didn't get any DOMS. My assumption is it diminishes after week 3 if ran longer than 4 weeks.

Overall-10-10 Great all around supplement. Gave everything you would hope for in a supp. Not one complaint. Very effective from day one and only got better. This got me very lean while gaining 2lbs.

Final thought- Very effective in any situation. I see this being great during and after a cycle. I wouldn't run this any shorter than 6 weeks at least. I feel this has much more to offer and would be a waste to run it for only 4 weeks. Great to stack with anything. I loved every minute of this run. My next run will be 8-12 weeks.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Halfhuman, click the link to write a review so it will count.
Roger that. My bad didnt know what I was doing lol. Done though. Thank you

Trying to delete the first post. Phone is not letting me.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Roger that. My bad didnt know what I was doing lol. Done though. Thank you

Trying to delete the first post. Phone is not letting me.
Thanks bro.
This is a good place for everyone's final reviews. There are a ton of logs going sponsored and non. Itll be easier to just read the final thoughts.

I appreciate your log and time.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
5/5

Dosage- Very simple 2 cap dose. Too new to say for sure, but it would appear that taking them pre workout is good. Although, I don't know if it really matters because this is not a supplement that you "feel" and my opinion is that it builds in your system, so time of day may not matter much. For my run, all my caps were taken about 45-60 min pre workout with a small amount of protein.

Strength- This I am going to put at an 8. Something would have to blow my mind to get a 9 or 10, so for an OTC, this is quite good. I added reps to the top end of almost all my big compound lifts, which I was working on for several months leading up to taking FD. I cannot say if it was coincidence that this happened, but the fact that I was taking FD for several weeks before this happened, leads me into my point about FD possibly needing to be built in the system.

Endurance- This is the real deal here. As mentioned, this is not a supplement that you "feel" and you feel normal- until you are at the point where failure would normally come into play. This provides that extra gas in the tank to push through previous barriers or plateaus. My personal feeling is that the people that will see the most benefit are experienced lifters that know where their current limits are and what they are capable of. To add a single or double rep at the 1-2RM is quite remarkable and as I mentioned in my log, it took a few weeks to get there. Is this the body preparing itself to be able to do this by increasing endurance? I do not know, but it happened.

Pumps- I did not notice much in terms of pumps, but I do not work a lot in a "pump" range. By the middle of the run, people were noticing that I looked thicker and fuller, so something was happening. Possibly something with cell volume. Weight went from 206 to just under 212, where it remained steady for 2 weeks after rocketing up fairly quickly.

Mood- No change at all in this regard.

Focus- This was elevated despite not having a feel from FD. I think it was mental because you start to have confidence knowing that you can go longer and train harder at the end of your rep/set range and this has you approaching your workout differently. I was thinking about how I could push myself to that next level and focusing more on each move and making certain form was staying true.

Conclusion- I am a 40yo on TRT that has been lifting seriously for 23 years and I am very in tune with my training, diet, and fitness in general. I honestly feel that this is a product that people looking to get to the next level will enjoy- whether this be in the gym or other sports/athletics that involve endurance and recovery to be at a high level. To push the body to the limits multiple times a week without breakdown is a great feat and to have this happen at 40 is proof enough for me.

I recommend this product.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For reference on where the lifts I saw increase before and after the 30 days.

Squat- 495 x 1 to 495 x 3
BB bench 315 x 1 to 315 x 2.5
Sumo DL 425 x 1 to 445 x 1

Outside of 1RM range, what really went up was my working range. I was able to add multiple reps to this range, with recent squat work really shining. 315 squats went from 12 to 18, which shines light on the endurance part.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks Kasaj.
A few interesting points aside from the weight gain and endurance and strength.....obviously these are great results.

40+
23 years training.

Generally speaking as you get older you dont get stronger. Even guys who power hard in the gym. UNless of course you run some gear.
Also....response to training is MUCH different in a vet than in a newbie. A newbie you might be able to conclude the body is just responding to training.
A long term vet doesnt usually double and triple their top end in a month.
Great log brother.
Thanks again for the review :)

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great review brother.
Stoked to have a non sponsored review up.
I appreciate the time it took to log and review. Now....lets see what happens in weeks 5-8!

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
5/5

Follidrone as a supplement has all the markers of something great. Easy to dose, increased weight with a decrease in BF according to my mirror: aka recomp. Strength, in 1RM and 10RM, went up greatly. I hit PR's on multiple lifts on multiple occasions. Endurance, whether it be cardio or lifting, was immediate and definitive. A 30 day run provided me with 9 lbs. LBM which was noticable by people I see on a regular basis, with no sides what so ever. All of my info may be anecdotle, but I will undoubtedly be purchasing more Follidrone on my own dime when it is back in stock. This is the first natty supp I have taken that has met all of its claims in my estimation. I have taken others that have met some claims, or even most, with some success, but Follidrone met them all with great success.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks my friend. I didnt realize you gained 9lbs!!!
Awesome.
One of the primary things I received arguments on is that no natty supp can put 10lbs on someone.
Your the 5th so far I know of in the 9-11lb range in 4 weeks.

Seems like the majority of people who were cracking jokes before are quiet now :)

Now seeing how well it works in a majority I think this is going to be the new king of natural supplements.

HTGduck

HTGduck

Awards
  • Established
5/5

no negative sides, almost three weeks in and squat is up 40lbs on a calorie maintenance!

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I want to put my review in here

I got the beta 1 cap version

I used this on a cut. Within the first few days I saw increases in strength. It then leveled off

This was pretty impressive because of the diet/supplements I was taking. And the strength loss after taking it was very noticible.

My endurance was definitely better. Did some menace training while on it and it was incredible to see how strong I was. Upon cessation I had to really decrease te weight and volume I was doing due to legit muscle failure

My work capacity on this was unbelievable. I am looking forward to running a few bottles of this when I'm done dieting to kick off my reverse diet. I'm very impressed with this ingredient.

More so brundel. He's put out some things is really enjoy

Highly respect him and his company and I give my full endorsement on follidrone.

Sorry brundel it took so long to get the review up.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I want to put my review in here

I got the beta 1 cap version

I used this on a cut. Within the first few days I saw increases in strength. It then leveled off

This was pretty impressive because of the diet/supplements I was taking. And the strength loss after taking it was very noticible.

My endurance was definitely better. Did some menace training while on it and it was incredible to see how strong I was. Upon cessation I had to really decrease te weight and volume I was doing due to legit muscle failure

My work capacity on this was unbelievable. I am looking forward to running a few bottles of this when I'm done dieting to kick off my reverse diet. I'm very impressed with this ingredient.

More so brundel. He's put out some things is really enjoy

Highly respect him and his company and I give my full endorsement on follidrone.

Sorry brundel it took so long to get the review up.
Awesome review my friend. Thanks for running the log. And thanks for the kind words. I do my very best and im always stoked when guys like our brand.

XIXOX

XIXOX

Awards
  • Established
5/5

Dosage : Very simple 2 cap dose pre workout about 30-45min and 2 cap wake up non training day.
Strength : 10/10 for the first 4 weeks but over week 4 it increase.

Endurance: 15/10 Pumps : 10:10.

Vascularity : 10/10.

DOMS : weeks 1 and 2 was tough.

Conclusion : I am a 33 years personnal trainer and MMa educator during the presale on NP I took 3 bottles ( 2 for me and 1 for my customer ).
Follidrone was a stranger, I was very skeptical but I decided to spend my money anyway. I leave a very hard diet, I needed something to help me keep my strength, my endurance without changing my diet 5 days without carbohydrate and 2 days high carbohydrate.
FOLLIDRONE DID IT !!!!!
Week 1-3 endurance, pump, vascularity and DOMS was amazing. I think follidrone prepares the body and accumulate in your system and boom everything falls into place from week 4.
I took 4 pounds in four weeks without changing my diet and still shredded, I have added more reps on all my lifts and recover quickly between sets. So follidrone really works !!!!!! Tomorrow I start my second bottle, I think there will be surprises until the end of this bottle!!
I'm really not disappointed to have purchased follidrone, BRUDEL please restock NP.
You know my affection for 2 companies PES and EBF now Black Lion Research is one of them.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dosage : Very simple 2 cap dose pre workout about 30-45min and 2 cap wake up non training day.
Strength : 10/10 for the first 4 weeks but over week 4 it increase.

Endurance: 15/10 Pumps : 10:10.

Vascularity : 10/10.

DOMS : weeks 1 and 2 was tough.

Conclusion : I am a 33 years personnal trainer and MMa educator during the presale on NP I took 3 bottles ( 2 for me and 1 for my customer ).
Follidrone was a stranger, I was very skeptical but I decided to spend my money anyway. I leave a very hard diet, I needed something to help me keep my strength, my endurance without changing my diet 5 days without carbohydrate and 2 days high carbohydrate.
FOLLIDRONE DID IT !!!!!
Week 1-3 endurance, pump, vascularity and DOMS was amazing. I think follidrone prepares the body and accumulate in your system and boom everything falls into place from week 4.
I took 4 pounds in four weeks without changing my diet and still shredded, I have added more reps on all my lifts and recover quickly between sets. So follidrone really works !!!!!! Tomorrow I start my second bottle, I think there will be surprises until the end of this bottle!!
I'm really not disappointed to have purchased follidrone, BRUDEL please restock NP.
You know my affection for 2 companies PES and EBF now Black Lion Research is one of them.
Wow great review!.
Thanks for posting. My favorite ones are from guys who were skeptical because they didnt expect it to work :)
Glad you got in on the first run. Im hoping next wed for restock....although..its gonna go in a couple days again lol.

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
5/5

10RM's: (start...end)
DB Row: 95x10 --> 100x10 (+5lbs)
Pull-ups: 30x10 --> 30x19 (+0lbs)
CGLPD: 160x10 --> 180x10 (+20lbs)
DB Press: 85x10 --> 95x10 (+10lbs)
Inc BP: 185x10 --> 205x10 (+20lbs)
MP: 155x10 --> 165x10 (+10lbs)
BB Curl: 95x10 --> 105x10
(+10lbs)

Arms: 15.75" (+.55") (Right) 16.25" (+.75") (Left)
Chest: 42.5 (+.5")
Waist: 29" (+.1")
Quads: 22.25" (+.56")
Calves: 14" (+.25")
Forearms: 11.5 (+0")

Gained 9.4lbs while also being sick midway thru. Results speak for themself

grocker

Awards
  • Established
5/5

Dosage- 10/10 Simple dosing. I took 2 pills 30-45 minutes before workout and 2 pills in the morning on off days.

Strength- 10/10 Strength increased on every lift.

Endurance- 10/10 I noticed the endurance boost since day 1 even though many said it was placebo. The endurance stayed constant throughout the 4 weeks.

Pumps- 9/10 Pumps were crazy. Came around week 2.

Mood enhance- 0/10 Didn't notice any changes.

Aggression- 4/10 I didn’t notice any aggression either but I did have the will to keep going.

Muscle fullness- 10/10 Muscles looked full after week 1.

Focus-8/10 Great focus. I had awesome mind muscle connection going with this.

Overall-10/10 Great all around natural supplement. I gained 4lb while looking leaner especially around the midsection. Muscles seem harder and fuller and definitely more vascular. No side effects.

Final thought- Great supplement for any occasion. I recomped nicely even though I fasted all day and only ate 1 huge meal a day along with a PB&J sandwich with milk right before bed. Now that I know what Follidrone can do with a crappy diet, I will be running another bottle, as soon as it’s back in stock, but I will be breaking my fast at noon and be adding more calories.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dosage- 10/10 Simple dosing. I took 2 pills 30-45 minutes before workout and 2 pills in the morning on off days.

Strength- 10/10 Strength increased on every lift.

Endurance- 10/10 I noticed the endurance boost since day 1 even though many said it was placebo. The endurance stayed constant throughout the 4 weeks.

Pumps- 9/10 Pumps were crazy. Came around week 2.

Mood enhance- 0/10 Didn't notice any changes.

Aggression- 4/10 I didn’t notice any aggression either but I did have the will to keep going.

Muscle fullness- 10/10 Muscles looked full after week 1.

Focus-8/10 Great focus. I had awesome mind muscle connection going with this.

Overall-10/10 Great all around natural supplement. I gained 4lb while looking leaner especially around the midsection. Muscles seem harder and fuller and definitely more vascular. No side effects.

Final thought- Great supplement for any occasion. I recomped nicely even though I fasted all day and only ate 1 huge meal a day along with a PB&J sandwich with milk right before bed. Now that I know what Follidrone can do with a crappy diet, I will be running another bottle, as soon as it’s back in stock, but I will be breaking my fast at noon and be adding more calories.
Nice!
I was wondering how it was gonna work in the semi fasted state...pretty amazing actually.
Good stuff man.
Cant wait to see what happens when you add in more cals!

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
5/5

Overall, great effects from almost Day 1. The biggest effects are it's anabolic ability (to build muscle) and the volume/endurance it gives you. Not only muscular endurance, but the ability to breathe easier (I didn't get winded from stuff I used to do that used to be taxing on my cardiovascular endurance). I gained weight at the beginning, and on my second bottle of Follidrone, I ended up increasing the volume so much I ended up losing weight. I looked leaner and leaner as the log progressed (even when I gained weight I still looked leaner and had more definition). Although I lost weight, I still had great strength and PRs overall. This stuff is probably going to shine best on a recomp/bulk, but for cutting, the additional volume it can allow you to do is also helpful. I feel like it allowed me to push harder than I ever thought I could, almost to the point where it decreased CNS fatigue too. This stuff is the real deal, and the best anabolic I've ever had. The best stuff is that it requires no lifestyle changes (you don't have to dose it fasted, or it doesn't make you ravenously hungry, etc) and requires no PCT (it's natural). Great product and I'm glad I picked up 2 bottles in the pre-sale, but I will probably pick up another 2 bottles even if it is at it's full price.

For those who want a very in-depth idea of my experience just look at my log:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/247627-cutting-stack-follidrone.html

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome! So glad you ran a log on 2 bottles because we were suspecting that was going to shine when myself and the other original loggers were wrapping up the 30 day logs. I know I wish I had continued on.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
5/5

Don't sweat the trolls.

I'll keep it simple.

All my lifts went up substantially throughout the course of one bottle. Endurance also. Weights felt light. Makes me eager to lift.

This is completely comparable to prohormones in terms of strength gain. I also gained about 7 lbs on a slightly over maintenance diet. Zero side effects as far as I can tell. I had trouble believing the claims at first but I am honestly blown away by this product. Renewed my faith in this silly industry somewhat. And Brundel is a standup individual as far as I can see. I don't plan on running out of Follidrone, like ever again.

DirkHardPec

Awards
5/5

2 pills preworkout. Sometimes 4.

* follidrone works, and helped me push through weeks of adjustment to "dieting": going from 10,000 calories and pure insanity, to 3k and mental stability.
* I gained endurance and strength. The first thing I noticed after ending the run was the lack of "pop" in my lifts.
* follidrone may have mood-enhancing properties. There are a bunch of stimulants in cocoa, but I'm not sure if epicatechin has the same properties.
* I had some of the most powerful pumps of my life while on it. Better than ArA.
* Double dosing didn't make any difference for me.
* fat loss was around 3lb per week. My first week off - 1.5lb.
* PRs
495 5x5 deadlifts. Prev: never made it through all 5 sets with 495.
300 x 4 behind the neck push press.
240 x 3 behind the neck strict press.
300 x 10 front squat. Prev: 270 x 10
385 x 2, 375 x 5 Paused bench press.
375 3x5 squat. Prev: 365 for one awful set of 5.
6 pps hack squat machine - 8 hellish reps.

It's very versatile. If I could set PRs while eating much less, imagine what this stuff could do on a bulking plan.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great review bro. Thanks.
Super stoked BLR was able to help you reach your goals!

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
Just take my money already!

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
5/5

You just dont tire when you take this stuff, can literally workout for hours and hours. I look forward to my afternoon workouts as I dont have a time limit on how long I can go for. 90min-2hour weights is easy.

beware of the doms, holy sh1t they are painfully reassuring that you are growing!

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
3/5

I've been running Follidrone for 6 weeks now, and am midway through my second bottle. Other supplements I am taking are Clear Muscle (On week 10), a normal pre workout supplement, Glycofuse, Amino IV, and Orange Triad.

The first week i saw an increase in endurance in the gym, but i believe that was placebo only. Considering I didn't notice endurance improving effects afterwards, I'd say it was definitely placebo.Weeks 2-6 have brought really nothing new to the table. I've tried all different dosing schemes, from 2 caps 1 hr preworkout, 1 caps 30 mins pre wo and there's been no tangible effect I've noticed.

I am cutting, so maybe that's why, and plan to give Follidrone another run when I am reverse dieting or bulking. Given the feedback and suggestions from others on the forum, I figured it would be a good aid to add in for a cut. I have to say from MY experience it was nothing special. In fact, I prefer Clear Muscle to Follidrone as of right now. I'm recovering better on CM and Folli doesn't seem to be doing much of anything 6 weeks in.

When I begin to reverse diet and start my third bottle of Folli/EP1C and if my opinion changes, I'll be happy to change my review. Until then though, this is a supplement that I do not think meets the hype it provides. Just trying to give an honest review, as I have no reason to hate Follidrone or (-)epi. I'll give it a 3/5, instead of a 2/5, because perhaps it'll be better in a bulking situation, but for a cut I don't think it's done much of anything.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I take that back, I completely spaced it. Movement and Kenpo are running on a cut and having incredible results. They are logging now.
Yes! I ran Follidrone for 8 weeks on slightly lower than maintenance calories. It resulted in a recomp as weight stayed the same but gained some size in the shoulders but lost 1 inch on the waist. I had strength increases and set some PRs during my run. For Follidrone I felt that you had to feed this beast for size results.

wolfpack893

wolfpack893

Awards
  • Established
5/5

Dosage: two caps pre workout or two caps AM and PM on rest days

Strength: training for hypertrophy (no reps under 8) but set multiple pr's and gained a lot of strength over 9 weeks
Endurance:really felt it here, like I could go forever, and did not fatigue easily. I could explain it kind of like the CNS wouldn't get taxed as much and I could keep going without that fatigue kicking in.
Pumps: pretty intense muscles felt full throughout the day
Effectiveness: gained around 15lbs in 9 weeks and my goal was to bulk while minimising fat gain which I believe I succeeded. (I also took formeron and viron too).
Conclusion: I added a lot of size to my frame in a short period of time as well as gaining some solid strength. Follidrone is the most effective product I have ever taken, and it will be a constant staple in my future training. My buddies no longer ask me "you even lift bro?" joke because I made a ton of progress using this product, so I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking to gain size or strength in the gym.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow! VERY strong review!
Such a good cycle :) Thanks for posting bro!!!!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
5/5

I honestly dont care what anyone says, I personally have gotten more out of this product in a few months than I have many others I thought of as "Staples" We live, we learn, and I loved every bit of this run. I ended up using this product for just under 4 months and I must say I was very well pleased all across the board.

Taste: 5/5
If you keep it in pill form it they are easy to swallow. If you uncap them and pour them into your PWO then they arent noticable. It be very hard to claim it will change the taste of anything as I found the powder inside very dull tasting but having no true identity of its own.

Value: 4/5
This product can be quite expensive especially if you dont have your gameplan worked out and you fully understand what it is you are looking to accomplish. If you are cutting dont expect this product to makeup for your diet, if you are bulking dont expect this product to lift for you. If you are on recomp then dont expect it to avoid your daily cheat meals lol. Bottom line you get what you pay for and we all thrown more cash down the drain on hopes and dreams. Buy something that works for a change and commit to the goals at hand

Performance: 5/5

My initial thoughts were some light pumps, slow endurance gains, and some added strength.

I noticed within the 1st two weeks a leaning effect that was just to die for. Now I had one hell of a stack rolling but it was all products I had used last summer close to a similar weight so I had more than an idea of what effects came from where. Within the first month I noted through my own rehab efforts came much greater stability efforts in such activities as front squats, OH press, and Deads. Actually feeling "Thicker" in my abdominal bracing but looking leaner. The looking leaner changed gears when I went from wearing 38s to 34s. Something I never thought was possible. Overall I lost just under 20lbs but gained so much more. Vascularity, Lean Mass, STRIATIONS, Even true abdominals that were present during recreational activities! Hell can I inject this??? JK After month 2 I knew I had found something great when I added a rep on my Incline BP max then yet again the next month. A rep per month may not sound like much but who adds weight on an Incline BP when losing weight? Im sure there's a few but this blew me away. Squat max and reps went up, hell the list goes on but if curious check my log as I saw huge gains across the board. I did only add 1 extra rep on my Deadlift max but I just didn't focus as heavily on that movement but wont miss that opportunity coming up.

Dosing: 5/5
I found 2 caps PWO the best choice and the best value. I tried 3 caps for a few days and there was a difference but it wasnt noticeable to the point that I could justify using a greater dose.

Overall I dont feel like I have missed much here and hope the detail in my log and here will aid anyone looking to add this awesome product to their stacking cabinet. I will say I found using this product on 3 weeks then 1 week off very nice and the this rest period may be better for those focusing towards strength gains. I will start off my next run this way but Tuoey does a great job outlining this scheme and I felt it gives the body a chance to "Catch up". One can only handle soo many gains at one time.

Log Link: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/250352-follidrone-cutting-package.html

I not only recommend this product it will be a staple of mine for a long time!

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah bro, there is no denying you had an amazing run. I remember in the beginning you weren't sure because of the stack you were running and then it seemed like you just took off to the races.

Great log and great watching your transformation.

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys been waiting to run this till I got my labs back. I plan to run it stacked with sns x-gels. What is the sweet spot in terms of when to take? If there was a consensus, would it be pre-workout or does it even matter? some other supps I will be taking will be jacked, cremax by Performance Labs, modern BCAA by USP Labs and ALCAR by SNS. I am 47 been lifting since 1997 and I had my share of PH, so hopefully this should a nice replacement. Kind of tired to worrying about my liver or my nuts shrinking lol. BTW anyone had any libido issues positive or negative while on this?

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys been waiting to run this till I got my labs back. I plan to run it stacked with sns x-gels. What is the sweet spot in terms of when to take? If there was a consensus, would it be pre-workout or does it even matter? some other supps I will be taking will be jacked, cremax by Performance Labs, modern BCAA by USP Labs and ALCAR by SNS. I am 47 been lifting since 1997 and I had my share of PH, so hopefully this should a nice replacement. Kind of tired to worrying about my liver or my nuts shrinking lol. BTW anyone had any libido issues positive or negative while on this?
No negative libido effects, honestly I didnt feel it change a great deal in the bedroom but to each his own there. Pre-Workout dose seemed to be what everyone used more often and I would pour the contents of the caps into my PWO 30mins prior.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is a review thread.

Of you have questions regarding Follidrone ask here

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/black-lion-research/246717-new-product-follidrone.html

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
Hmm, thanks, went to that link, but it does not seem to allow replies.

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Joined just so I could read this thread! Just got my bottle, and have done 2 workouts. And I can tell you all, this stuff is legit! DOMS is rough. Feel like a gym noob again!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Joined just so I could read this thread! Just got my bottle, and have done 2 workouts. And I can tell you all, this stuff is legit! DOMS is rough. Feel like a gym noob again!
Awesome bro! Glad you like it.

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
So far it's complimenting my bulk cycle nicely. New PR's all over the place. And volume seems to be increased.

niteman

Awards
Hi Brundel,

I have been using your Follidrone and Formeron and feel they are great products.

My only concern is, is there any possibility for liver damage from the high concentrated level of Epicatechin in the product ?

There are some Pub Med reports of liver damage from ECGC in some products etc., but nothing I can find specifically addressing Epicatechin.

I am sure your company has researched the same - so can you advise what the "max" mg level is, if any, for Epicatechin daily intake ?

Really appreciate the reply and again thanks for the great products.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For what it's worth, I get labs every 3 months and the last two while on Follidrone have seen normal liver levels, with a slight decrease since starting. Keeping in mind that I have never had any liver issues and have always been in range.

Todd Garner

Todd Garner

Awards
  • Established
5/5

Just finished an impressive months worth of Follidrone. I'm being honest when I say I have never took anything natural that's treated me as well as this did. From the reviews I was expecting it to work well, but it worked better then I could have expected.

Strength- 9/10 Strength went up through out the month, PR on deadlift as well as lifting strong on other areas.

Size- 10/10 This is the area where this supplement caught me off guard, with one bottle I put on 9 pound while leaning out, yes that sounds slightly like BS but its true and it took me past the weight I normally get stuck at, used to be a distance runner so gaining weight isnt that easy for me given my body type, today was 187lbs

Endurance- Another strong point with this supplement, was able to add alot of volume and it sort of gave me a feeling of being lighter on my feet if that makes sense.

Mood- No change I noticed

Over All- Very pleased and impressed and starting the second bottle. Taking one pill over breakfast and another pre workout. I've been asked what it was I've been taking and I make sure to let them know. Great Product