Follidrone (60 capsules)

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome man, glad to see you part of the club for this great product.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi Brundel,

I have been using your Follidrone and Formeron and feel they are great products.

My only concern is, is there any possibility for liver damage from the high concentrated level of Epicatechin in the product ?

There are some Pub Med reports of liver damage from ECGC in some products etc., but nothing I can find specifically addressing Epicatechin.

I am sure your company has researched the same - so can you advise what the "max" mg level is, if any, for Epicatechin daily intake ?

Really appreciate the reply and again thanks for the great products.
I have read that egcg at high doses can cause liver stress. This doesn't mean (-)-epi will as well. I haven't seen anything indicating we should be concerned.
There is a study indicating that we can only absorb so much at a time though. So...higher doses does not = stronger result.
The dose we are using currently seems to be about the max you can absorb. I'm working on ways to improve absorption.

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
3/5

Okay so with all of my friends recently turning to PH's and DS even one of them took AAS I have been feeling like I am falling behind them in turns of strength and even my overall physique. So when I started to read reviews of this product I became ecstatic! PH like gains with no suppression no gyno no hormonal changes or anything. I do have to say though that it seems like I was tricked into a marketing gimmick in the sense of gains.

I would also like to say this is a non sponsored review, completely unbiased and I would also like to say that brundel is a stand up and awesome guy.

Effectiveness : 2/5 this product has some huge hype that is attached to it. but for me all I noticed was increased endurance. No added pump or vascularity.

Value : 3/5 it definitely did not break the bank but I probably would not purchase again.

Dosing : 5/5 real easy and flexible dosing either 1 or twice a day. I opted with the twice a day dosing hoping to reach massive effectiveness.

Side Effects 5/5 (high number meaning better) nothing to report at all!

overall I was a bit let down with this product tbh. I am not any type of company basher by any regards and I do believe that there is something to this epi ingredient but im not sure if this product was able to maximize its effects.

Oh and an added thing I have heard some people on this forum saying that the rice flour should be the first ingredient on the list because their is more .of it in the prop blend? can anyone confirm this. or (disconfirm?) this

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Okay so with all of my friends recently turning to PH's and DS even one of them took AAS I have been feeling like I am falling behind them in turns of strength and even my overall physique. So when I started to read reviews of this product I became ecstatic! PH like gains with no suppression no gyno no hormonal changes or anything. I do have to say though that it seems like I was tricked into a marketing gimmick in the sense of gains.

I would also like to say this is a non sponsored review, completely unbiased and I would also like to say that brundel is a stand up and awesome guy.

Effectiveness : 2/5 this product has some huge hype that is attached to it. but for me all I noticed was increased endurance. No added pump or vascularity.

Value : 3/5 it definitely did not break the bank but I probably would not purchase again.

Dosing : 5/5 real easy and flexible dosing either 1 or twice a day. I opted with the twice a day dosing hoping to reach massive effectiveness.

Side Effects 5/5 (high number meaning better) nothing to report at all!

overall I was a bit let down with this product tbh. I am not any type of company basher by any regards and I do believe that there is something to this epi ingredient but im not sure if this product was able to maximize its effects.

Oh and an added thing I have heard some people on this forum saying that the rice flour should be the first ingredient on the list because their is more .of it in the prop blend? can anyone confirm this. or (disconfirm?) this
What was your training like? I broke PRs left and right on Follidrone.

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What was your training like? I broke PRs left and right on Follidrone.
Body Building regimen with some power lifting

a note would be that I was able to hit an old PR of mine for bench that I was not able to hit for awhile. but I attribute this to my caloric intake since I am putting on some weight.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you for the feedback and sorry it did not work out quite that well for you.

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
5/5

after only 2 doses i can feel a better push, like i can keep pushing to get more reps i a set then the wk before. im 2 wks in on a slight calorie deficit and i have gained 2lbs!!! not that that a bad thing, im lookin better so i cant really complain.

Alpha314

Alpha314

Awards
4/5

Received my bottle from Strong Supplement Shop and finished it 18 days ago, i was consuming it at 2 caps / day for 5 days on and 2 off, and therefore the bottle did last awhile.

It came on after a few weeks and my endurance for all physical activitys was significantly enhanced, for w/o i deliberately did not raise my weights on sets and the follidrone increased my reps considerably on all exercises, its been 18 days since finished the product and i am still retaining the endurance advantage i gained, had i been able to afford it i should have ordered 2 bottles because the effect just gets better and better towards the end of the one bottle

Last edited:
flip777

flip777

Awards
I still don't get this product works. Isn't the main ingredient Epicatechin? This substance is found in green tea and raw cocoa. So wouldn't taking high doses of green tea extract and raw cocoa extract save you time and money?

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I still don't get this product works. Isn't the main ingredient Epicatechin? This substance is found in green tea and raw cocoa. So wouldn't taking high doses of green tea extract and raw cocoa extract save you time and money?
You'd need pounds and pounds to get an effective dose.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Received my bottle from Strong Supplement Shop and finished it 18 days ago, i was consuming it at 2 caps / day for 5 days on and 2 off, and therefore the bottle did last awhile.

It came on after a few weeks and my endurance for all physical activitys was significantly enhanced, for w/o i deliberately did not raise my weights on sets and the follidrone increased my reps considerably on all exercises, its been 18 days since finished the product and i am still retaining the endurance advantage i gained, had i been able to afford it i should have ordered 2 bottles because the effect just gets better and better towards the end of the one bottle
Why the 4 if it worked well for you?

Alpha314

Alpha314

Awards
Why the 4 if it worked well for you?
I guess now that i come to think of it the follidrone did increase my reps for abs nearly double and now 25 days later after finished my bottle they are looking better than ever and my endurance in all physical activity and lifts has still not retracted so possibly i really could have marked Follidrone for a 5/5 i think had i been able to afford a 2 nd bottle by all indications it would have been amazing

muree

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
5/5

this is my first review for a supplement in my entire lifetime.. honestly no other supplement has worked so well for me as this one. I hate squats and was stuck at 135 for 3 years and now I can squat 225 for 10 reps.. all this within a span of 4 weeks. didnt change anything with my diet and no this is not some placebo effect, if it was placebo then I should have felt it with a hundred other testboosters that i've tried in the last few years. Quality product brundel..u really did back up the hype!!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
5/5

Follidrone is probably one of my favorite products. I usually run it pct or just when i'm doing a natty stack! Running two bottles in a row I experienced the most amount of muscle growth. I also saw an increase in muscle recovery. I would say muscle recovery and muscle mass are the two things you will experience when on follidrone. It's a great supplement to take.

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
3/5

Ran this 2 weeks at 2 caps/day, little result. Upped it to 3 caps and started to see results, then added in an IGF product & voila!! Almost instant change, like the (previously run) IGF & Follidrone products amplified each other.

Pos:
recovery
vascularity
muscle fullness
feel good factor
strength
Negs:
higher dosage makes it expensive
for me, most noticeable effects apparent with addition of the IGF product

I'd give it 4/5 if it wasn't for the cost. I'm currently running a copycat version as a comparison & it doesn't compare to Follidrone, at all.

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
5/5

SO I wont go ahead and type a novel but if anyone has questions you can ask me

5/5 Endurance: literally felt like I could go into the gym and stay there for hours. workouts went from 1.5 hrs-2/2.5 depending on the day. managed to take my body to limits I never thought possible.

5/5 strength: Hit numerous PR's as far as volume goes and hit old 1RM for many singles in a set.

5/5 Body Composition: Gained 4lbs, looked a lot leaner. I have pics but cant post them til I get to 1000.

Might be my favorite supplement of all time currently, had it stacked with Viron as well so I will start running folli again in the near future

New staple for me :D

NOTE: ran it for 8 weeks at 2caps/day anywhere form 1.5hrs-30min pre workout, sometimes with food, other times with my preworkout cocktail.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
SO I wont go ahead and type a novel but if anyone has questions you can ask me

5/5 Endurance: literally felt like I could go into the gym and stay there for hours. workouts went from 1.5 hrs-2/2.5 depending on the day. managed to take my body to limits I never thought possible.

5/5 strength: Hit numerous PR's as far as volume goes and hit old 1RM for many singles in a set.

5/5 Body Composition: Gained 4lbs, looked a lot leaner. I have pics but cant post them til I get to 1000.

Might be my favorite supplement of all time currently, had it stacked with Viron as well so I will start running folli again in the near future

New staple for me :D

NOTE: ran it for 8 weeks at 2caps/day anywhere form 1.5hrs-30min pre workout, sometimes with food, other times with my preworkout cocktail.
Great review bro thank you for taking the time do post it.

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
Great review bro thank you for taking the time do post it.
For sure my man, it was super brief but if people want an explanation of everything i really have just been showing them my before and after pics.. I will try to link them on my review once i get to 1000 posts. after weigh in today i found out i actually gained about 7lbs total while using follidrone.

Toff

Awards
  • Established
2/5

Saw nothing, nadda, nowt. Had my dialled in diet, then tested with and without my preworkout supps (to see what everyones ravign about re: pump) and the workout was noticeably worse without them, so it is those products that keep me in the zone, not this. Shame as I had high hopes, ive moved onto anafuse to complete my 8 weeks as it has this plus extras. No change in body composition (so what exactly should this do if not change me in the mirror)

Unless my strength goes down in the next few weeks when i cease I cant make any noticable measures on this so maybe im just not a responder to Epi (which is odd as im sensitive to everything). No boost in cognitive function, mood, etc. Feel a bit cheated tbh as BLR are normally on form. If this was a microwave Id ask for a refund as my food isnt cooked.

I had insomnia, that's all i can report.

As i say if my strength drops off ill be back to amend but i put that down to my new creatine and pwo stufff. Sorry.

*edit - I know this sounds like im comparing it to a a pwo, and I know its not, but everyones raving about the energy, pump, endurance which is what comes from a PWO. I didn tnotice any of this unless i added a pwo*

muree

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You are not the only one, I reacted very well to follidrone 1 but folli 2 was a total bust for me.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You are not the only one, I reacted very well to follidrone 1 but folli 2 was a total bust for me.
This is interesting because fd2 is fd1 plus 3 new actives and an absorption enhancement package. So while I believe you I can't imagine how this is possible. Nothing was removed

muree

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This is interesting because fd2 is fd1 plus 3 new actives and an absorption enhancement package. So while I believe you I can't imagine how this is possible. Nothing was removed
am as clueless about this as you are.