FOLLIDRONE 2.0

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone with firsthand knowledge of the effects on BP whilst consumING FD2? Mines a tad high and certainly dont want anything that'll raise it.
Ecklonia cava is an ACE inhibitor. ACE inhibitors are used to treat hypertension.
On top of this there are serious vasodilation effects from-
Ecklonia
Niacin
Quercetin.

If anything your BP will drop.

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
When are the best times to dose FD2?

With meals?
Before meals?
On empty with a pre-workout?
If dosing 3 a day I personally do 1 fasted preworkout and then 1 with lunch and 1 at dinner.

A lot of guys need to take it with carbs but, some like myself, can take it whenever and be fine.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If dosing 3 a day I personally do 1 fasted preworkout.
Fasted upon waking or fasted with my pre-workout?
I don't know if it matters but I'm rotating OL's Non-Stim Conqu3r Unleashed and PES' Prolific.

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
2 fasted pre workout then the other cap 6-8 hours later

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Fasted upon waking or fasted with my pre-workout?
I don't know if it matters but I'm rotating OL's Non-Stim Conqu3r Unleashed and PES' Prolific.
I workout first thing in the morning so I do 1 fasted preworkout then split the other 2 with lunch and dinner.

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
What are FD2's effects on a workout if taken pre, does it have any acute pump or strength enhancing benefits?
I personally think it helps my muscles feel more full. Definitely aids in the pump area. I can definitely tell when I don't take it.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I personally think it helps my muscles feel more full. Definitely aids in the pump area. I can definitely tell when I don't take it.
Even without pre-workout carbs?
What do you take as a pre-workout, if anything?

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yea no carbs but, recently I’ve been switching between Radiate and Reign.

Try it both ways man, carbs preworkout and no carbs preworkout. This stuffs really versatile and it seems to effect everybody differently.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There are acute performance enhancement effects so if you can tolerate it pre....do it. I eat my 3pm meal wait an hour and take 2xfd2, 20g glutamine and 5g creatine mono pre. I also sip on amino infusion and waxy maize while I train.

holl0309

Awards
Had to grab some with the sale going and all this great feedback.

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
There are acute performance enhancement effects so if you can tolerate it pre....do it. I eat my 3pm meal wait an hour and take 2xfd2, 20g glutamine and 5g creatine mono pre. I also sip on amino infusion and waxy maize while I train.
I've been taking 2 before my pre-workout meal. Would it be better to take how you suggested? I guess with all the gda talk it just seemed logical to take before food...

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been taking 2 before my pre-workout meal. Would it be better to take how you suggested? I guess with all the gda talk it just seemed logical to take before food...
It really depends bro. Some people can take it pre workout with no issues.
Some get hypo and dizzy without food.
I take mine about an hour after a meal but I also sip on BCAAs, HICA and CARBS while training.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ecklonia cava is an ACE inhibitor. ACE inhibitors are used to treat hypertension.
On top of this there are serious vasodilation effects from-
Ecklonia
Niacin
Quercetin.

If anything your BP will drop.
My BP drops. Once it dropped too low. of course I had been out in the heat all day and dropped a FD2. Bad Idea.
Note: I have pre high blood pressure.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My BP drops. Once it dropped too low. of course I had been out in the heat all day and dropped a FD2. Bad Idea.
Note: I have pre high blood pressure.
Yah gotta watch the BP and Glucose on FD lol.

nEuT

Awards
Stacking this with alphamax XT at a staggered rate - 4 weeks alphamax, 4 weeks fd2& alphamax, 4 weeks fd2. Also will be adding PES shift for extra folliskin.

Currently a quarter way through my cycle (been on fd2 for 5 days now) and am loving the performance effects in the gym. My routine is pretty brutal for a cut, 25-30 minutes fasted cardio in the AM and then an isolated body part workout in the PM. After doing my due diligence I decided to up my carbs while on FD2. I haven’t really noticed anything as far as getting more cut than I already am/was (I’ve beem cutting for 4 weeks already) but my pumps and vascularity are through the roof.

I can’t tell if it’s a placebo effect or due to my increased carb intake or even the FD2 but my recovery has been on another level the last 5 days. Really glad for this extra boost.

Really excited to see where 8 weeks of this at a deficit will take me.

Sipping on BCAAS and taking creatine pre w/o as well

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
Stacking this with alphamax XT at a staggered rate - 4 weeks alphamax, 4 weeks fd2& alphamax, 4 weeks fd2. Also will be adding PES shift for extra folliskin.

Currently a quarter way through my cycle (been on fd2 for 5 days now) and am loving the performance effects in the gym. My routine is pretty brutal for a cut, 25-30 minutes fasted cardio in the AM and then an isolated body part workout in the PM. After doing my due diligence I decided to up my carbs while on FD2. I haven’t really noticed anything as far as getting more cut than I already am/was (I’ve beem cutting for 4 weeks already) but my pumps and vascularity are through the roof.

I can’t tell if it’s a placebo effect or due to my increased carb intake or even the FD2 but my recovery has been on another level the last 5 days. Really glad for this extra boost.

It gets better the longer you use it ! I’ve run 6 bottles in a row once and I was invincible in the gym no soreness and recovery was off the charts.

livetolift22

livetolift22

Awards
What would you recommend to avoid any low BP? take it before training? I don't think I have any BP problems but want to be cautious. Thanks!

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Take with at least 30g of carbs

Jakeoh

Awards

Hmmmm embarassing look on gear. Would have been more abt it if u claimed natural pics

Epyon

Awards
Would this be safe to use just starting out on TRT? Should i wait until later ti use, and will this have any impact on my TRT/bloodwork for it?

grovemule

grovemule

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Going to start FD2 in a couple of weeks. Been on a low carb diet with tremendous success. 15 pounds lighter, mostly from my waistline. Can I stay low carb on FD2?

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
Going to start FD2 in a couple of weeks. Been on a low carb diet with tremendous success. 15 pounds lighter, mostly from my waistline. Can I stay low carb on FD2?
You definitely can but first few weeks could be rough...I always crave carbs a lot during the beginning of a run. Maybe think about putting your carbs around your workout and let the FD 2.0 do its thing

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would this be safe to use just starting out on TRT? Should i wait until later ti use, and will this have any impact on my TRT/bloodwork for it?
Starting TRT I would give it 3 weeks to see how you react to the TRT.
What kind of TRT are you getting ready to start?

Epyon

Awards
Starting TRT I would give it 3 weeks to see how you react to the TRT.
What kind of TRT are you getting ready to start?
After reading up a bit turns out i am on a horrible protocol at the moment, was prescribed 200mg/1ml Test Cyp every other week. Have follow up blood work for just before my scheduled 3rd injection. I decided to ride it out for the first two injections at every other week and will be sure to speak with the Dr. fairly firmly to see about changing to every week before outright dropping him.

If i can, i want to stay with him as insurance is covering it and its cheap as all get out. $7/mth at an equivalent of 100mg/week.

No AI or hcg etc at this time, he stated he wanted to wait for blood work on how i respond to treatment first.

I have taken quite a few supplements in my life (all legal) to the end results of just a lighter wallet. Would love to get something that actually works, but not interfere with my treatment.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
After reading up a bit turns out i am on a horrible protocol at the moment, was prescribed 200mg/1ml Test Cyp every other week. Have follow up blood work for just before my scheduled 3rd injection. I decided to ride it out for the first two injections at every other week and will be sure to speak with the Dr. fairly firmly to see about changing to every week before outright dropping him.

If i can, i want to stay with him as insurance is covering it and its cheap as all get out. $7/mth at an equivalent of 100mg/week.

No AI or hcg etc at this time, he stated he wanted to wait for blood work on how i respond to treatment first.

I have taken quite a few supplements in my life (all legal) to the end results of just a lighter wallet. Would love to get something that actually works, but not interfere with my treatment.
Thanks for the info.
Personally I would wait to see how you respond to what the Dr. is prescribing. $7 bucks a month is pretty good! wants you get your blood work back you might be able to work with him. Be honest that you want to put on muscle and if a little higher test level is possible and safe. Might ask if he will monitor your estrogen as well. Just don't sound reckless.

You want to make sure your TRT is set. you don't want something interfering with it.

Really need to know your numbers and what your goal at the time maybe.

I know this is not what you wanted to hear but be patient. just want to make sure the TRT is doing what you and the Dr. agree on before introducing anything else in the mix.

You could always do something cheap and unlikely to interfere with your TRT like D3 and ZMA in the meantime.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Totally safe to use on TRT. Im on TRT and use Follidrone regularly.
Great addition and it wont effect labs at all.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You CAN but I suggest really watching it. Make sure to have carbs around dosing and keep some gatorade or glucose tabs handy.
If you feel a bit sluggish take a couple tabs.
I know of some guys who go low carb and have 0 issues. I also know guys who have hypoglycemia sides with moderate carbs so....youll have to gauge for yourself.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Yah this is bad. Ignorant Dr. Unfortunately this is super common. General practitioners just dont have the education to know how to do this right.
I do .5ml or 100mg every third day. Keeps me at about 800ng/dl without the need for an AI. Plus the frequent dosing keeps things stable.
1x200mg shot gives you a huge spike and then 80% of the time youll have next to 0 test. After maybe 5 days youll be sub 200ng/dl
By the time you go to do another shot youll have been in female ranges for 3 weeks. TERRIBLE.

Might want to consider talking to a different Dr.
Look around for a TRT dr.
Or find an online clinic.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What test boosters have any of you bro’s run with FD 2 ?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Why..... Viron is a great option.

KingErgogenic

KingErgogenic

Awards
I am very interested in purchasing FOLLIDRONE V2.
I am based in Melbourne, Australia.

Does anyone suggest a vendor/discount code that I can use?

Thanks lads!

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am very interested in purchasing FOLLIDRONE V2.
I am based in Melbourne, Australia.

Does anyone suggest a vendor/discount code that I can use?

Thanks lads!
Order directly from the BLR site and use JG15 for 15% any and all orders!

Solexsight

Solexsight

Awards
Its always sold out!!! I actually bought a tub of epitest from BL but I realized it expired in Feb of this year.. Should have known since it was only 30 bucks. Gonna take it anyway.

60Or50UBTJ

Awards
Has anybody used a Follidrone/AE stack? If so, what’s your verdict?

ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I believe most users stacking Follidrone are utilizing Vector (also by BLR). The vector/follidrone stack gets a lot of love on these boards, though I haven't personally ran it. Hope this helps..

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
AE may have more ingredients in the bottle, but you are going to have a better experience stacking Follidrone with Vector. Our newest Anabolic is coming out very soon, so keep your eyes peeled.