Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Awesome BigT. I guarantee you will love this stuff. I'm so confident you'll like it that I will personally give you your money back if you don't. I look forward to hearing your results.
good stuff, chef. been doing some research on this and wow-can't wait to try it. got a log in review section, check in from time to time-:thanks:

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
good stuff, chef. been doing some research on this and wow-can't wait to try it. got a log in review section, check in from time to time-:thanks:
Have you tried ALCAR before? Stuff makes me feel great, I never go a day without it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Have you tried ALCAR before? Stuff makes me feel great, I never go a day without it.
we had this conversation before at sa, usually alcar makes me a spacehead. several people i have talked with tell me that synergy of focus xt is much better than alcar alone. damn, i am pumped to try this.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
we had this conversation before at sa, usually alcar makes me a spacehead. several people i have talked with tell me that synergy of focus xt is much better than alcar alone. damn, i am pumped to try this.
That feeling with ALCAR is usually not reported with Focus XT, but there is a good dose of ALCAR in there, so if you are very sensitive to it, start off with half a scoop.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That feeling with ALCAR is usually not reported with Focus XT, but there is a good dose of ALCAR in there, so if you are very sensitive to it, start off with half a scoop.
thanks, i will try that.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
I've greatly enjoyed the return of this product. I shared it with my in-laws and they took a container with them after their visit.

Blue Rasberry doesn't work for me....tastes chemical. However, the pink lemonade is still great.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I've greatly enjoyed the return of this product. I shared it with my in-laws and they took a container with them after their visit.

Blue Rasberry doesn't work for me....tastes chemical. However, the pink lemonade is still great.
Surprised you didnt like the Blue Raz, that is alot of peoples favorite.

Everyone has their own individual tastes though.

Blutarski

Blutarski

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Pink Lemonade flavor is outstanding, as are the benefits. Please make sure you keep this on the market. Thanks for an outstanding product.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Pink Lemonade flavor is outstanding, as are the benefits. Please make sure you keep this on the market. Thanks for an outstanding product.
Thanks, glad that you are pleased with it.

We also have some new flavors coming out that are very good. We are doing a promo over at bb.com on it and you will see some flavor reviews popping up, and the new flavors hopefully hitting retailer shelves next week.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks, glad that you are pleased with it.

We also have some new flavors coming out that are very good. We are doing a promo over at bb.com on it and you will see some flavor reviews popping up, and the new flavors hopefully hitting retailer shelves next week.
The cotton candy has got 2 good reviews up already

WhirlyBird

Awards
The cotton candy has got 2 good reviews up already
So far there will be the following flavors (Guessed over @ bb.com)

Black Cherry
Cotton Candy
Berry Collision
Pina colada

And from what I hear there are more :eek:

Blutarski

Blutarski

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I like 1.5 scoops but I'm a fat arse. Any thoughts of making a caffeine free version? Reason I ask is I'm a big fan of the benefits of Alcar but between pre workout, coffee, fat burners etc sometime I'd like the break from caffeine when I can. Just a thought but it would allow for more substantial use.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You guys just dosing one scoop?
It all depends on response and tolerence to nootropics. There are some people that can do 1.5 scoops, others that only need half a scoop.

I like 1.5 scoops but I'm a fat arse. Any thoughts of making a caffeine free version? Reason I ask is I'm a big fan of the benefits of Alcar but between pre workout, coffee, fat burners etc sometime I'd like the break from caffeine when I can. Just a thought but it would allow for more substantial use.
We have thought about the idea, but not sure if there is a big enough demand for it. Plus, the caffeine does help synergystically with the formula.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
So two scoops in one serving, isn't unheard of?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So two scoops in one serving, isn't unheard of?
I have seen some people do it, but I think its overkill for 95% of people.

I mix one scoop, drink half the serving, then sip on the rest.

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Been dosing one scoop 30 mins pre-workout and it's been working great for me, I also get a pretty-good pump from it I swear...

WhirlyBird

Awards
Been dosing one scoop 30 mins pre-workout and it's been working great for me, I also get a pretty-good pump from it I swear...
That is what I do. Damn 5:00am workouts are a bish, but since I have been using this mornings have been awesome!!

Gonna order me some Cotton Candy soon. Since there are so many flavors now I might have to get to experimenting on mixing 1/2 scoop of 2 different flavors.

Or even some Cotton Candy Jello Shotters om nom nom nom

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cant wait for black cherry

OM NOM NOM NOM

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
I have seen some people do it, but I think its overkill for 95% of people.

I mix one scoop, drink half the serving, then sip on the rest.
Gotcha. I've been trying it this last week, but I don't really get anything from it. I'm giving it the benefit of the doubt because I bought two tubs. Maybe my expectations were to high.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
bump for blackberry flavor ;)

Smells effin good and is a dark purplish powder.

Ill post up a review on it tomorrow!

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Blackberry is unreal, Ill post my reveiw up ina little bit