FOCUS XT - CAFFEINE FREE !!!

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

A Thank You
I want to thank Coop for hooking me up with a tub of this product. He’s a great, knowledgeable guy that has helped me every time I had a question (even non SNS questions). Thanks, Man. Just received this today, and couldn't wait to try it.

First Impressions

Powder
Well, for starters, the powder was NOT clumped. :) I say this because, just about every tub of FXT I have had, was clumped up. It's never something to worry about, however. It's just the nature of the ingredients. Simply break it up, and add to water. Still dissolves. Still works the same. Anyway, it was just nice to have an unclumped product. The powder seemed somewhat fluffy. Almost as if it would not clump as easily. Time will tell. However, I doubt this stuff will last long enough to clump. :)

Mixing
The product mixes up nicely. If you let it sit, some residue forms on the bottom. Simply tilting the bottle upside down and back disperses the residue. Very slight foaming. The foam dissipates very quickly and sounds carbonated in the process. Shake vigorously and you will hear what I'm talking about.

Taste
1 scoop in 16 oz. of water
Ok, the flavoring has been improved over the OG FXT flavors. The raws are now masked even better. I can still taste that familiar "odd" FXT taste. But, its significantly less. This fruit punch seems more like a Tropical fruit punch. I've never had the Pina Colada FXT. But, I would describe this as Pina Colada + Fruit Punch. Very good. Excellent job, SNS. Hope to see some new flavors in the future. Or maybe just update all the current flavors with this new style. I think I read somewhere that the removal of caffeine forced the flavor update. So, this may not be an option. Annnnnnnyway......this tastes very good. If you liked the OG FXT flavors, you'll love this.

Effect
As I continue to use this product, I will attempt to note the effect it has on me. I can't speak about it at the moment. I've only been taking small drinks of my first serving, as I type this. I've been sipping on it for probably 15-20 minutes now. lol. I will note that I had a very bad/stressful day at work today. My mind seems to be clearing a bit. Not sure if its the FXT, though.

Attachments

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the taste review so far ;) looking forward to updates! I am def a fan of stim free Focus XT and awaiting the ar***** of my tub as well!

I have no idea why its censoring
A r r i v a l ^^^ odd...
- Valdez

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
No problem. I'm hoping this will help with work. I want to reduce my dependency on stims, if possible.

I love the fact that I can drink a couple servings a day with no fear of stim overload.

i've got some piracetam that I may try to mix in, at some point. Just to see how well this masks the nasty a$$ flavor of P.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
In for this, can't wait to hear the results from a fellow bro!

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks, Coop!!

DAY 2

Woke up this morning feeling super groggy. Had a serving a 10 minutes ago. Once again, the fog seems to be lifting. I've noticed something, but don't want to comment on it yet. Could be coincidence.

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
DAY 2 - Update

I had a second serving this evening. I mixed it with 1 scoop of hemavol. Then, went to the gym. I had a very nice workout! I decided just to do some random exercises. I ended up doing some things I haven't done in a long time. Did some deads, squats, and dips!! I had steady energy and decent focus. A very good workout, indeed.

Also, I noticed something else this evening. Earlier in the day, I decided to break out the acoustic guitar. I haven't played much in quite awhile. But, my dexterity seemed excellent. I was playing notes and chords with a smoothness that only comes from constantly playing. Very interesting.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Subbed,I love this product!i like the original and the stim free so much,it is so versatile.And the stim free and hemavol is amazing combo,used in past and loved it!

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Def agree with the hemavol combo my fav thus far

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Subbed,I love this product!i like the original and the stim free so much,it is so versatile.And the stim free and hemavol is amazing combo,used in past and loved it!
Def agree with the hemavol combo my fav thus far
caff free definitely is versatile. the stacking options are endless!!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
awesome, Love focus xt!

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
DAY 3

horrible, stressful day. didn't notice anything from focus xt. the stress out weighed everything. can't really blame fxt for that. we'll see what tomorrow brings.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
DAY 3

horrible, stressful day. didn't notice anything from focus xt. the stress out weighed everything. can't really blame fxt for that. we'll see what tomorrow brings.
We all have bad days!hope it gets better for ya!

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
Good intro post man! Im in.

Just waiting for the planet to get restocked... IM GOING TO BUY ALL OF IT when it becomes availible. Beware AM members :D

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
I have no clue. im literally checking everyday. It has greatly helped with finals, studying for tests, overall clarity for everyday life. I love the stuff and i will definitely be using it towards studying for and taking the MCAT this semester. Its a great supp.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good intro post man! Im in.

Just waiting for the planet to get restocked... IM GOING TO BUY ALL OF IT when it becomes availible. Beware AM members :D
You better not!!!!

- Valdez

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It will be restocked within two weeks
very nice, emdubya!!

DAY 4

I used this today as my morning "cup of joe" so to speak. It seemed to hold its own quite well. I had a decent morning. Was able to complete tasks and stay somewhat focused on my tasks. Its very hard to do this at my job. It's just nuts most of the time. I'm wondering if some of my trouble yesterday was caused by stim withdrawal? hmmm.......could be. I wasn't consciously trying to completely cut out stims. but, thinking back, I can't recall having any since the start of this log.

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
DAY 5

Forgot my serving first thing this morning. Ended up having one tonight before getting on the treadmill. It worked out fairly well. Helped me focus on other things. lol. and, not, "omg, still another 15 minutes to go?!!".

I mentioned earlier that I noticed something. Well, that something was a slight headache soon after ingesting the product. I can say now, that I do not think FXT had anything to do with it. Apparently, it was merely a coincidence. :)

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
DAY 6

I am noticing an improvement at staying on task when at work. had a good day today. took my fxt cf this morning. guys, stim free is definitely the way to go. you don't realize what the stims are really doing to you, until you're off them awhile. with the help of fxt cf, the funk/fog that i was in, is slowly lifting. i haven't been 100% stim free. i still have a coke zero once in awhile. but, i'm really liking the effects to this point!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Nice update!i love this when on a stim break,it's the only thing that gets me by!

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
DAY 6

I am noticing an improvement at staying on task when at work. had a good day today. took my fxt cf this morning. guys, stim free is definitely the way to go. you don't realize what the stims are really doing to you, until you're off them awhile. with the help of fxt cf, the funk/fog that i was in, is slowly lifting. i haven't been 100% stim free. i still have a coke zero once in awhile. but, i'm really liking the effects to this point!
I fully agree dude. My last stim break was like 8 months ago, I'm due for one for sure. It's awesome having no peaks and valleys in daily energy levels

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
Good update! only thing that makes me sad is I ordered before the caffeine free FXT got restocked... I'm a sad panda. Lol

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
are they restocked??

DAY 7

Another good day today. I seem to be handling stress a little better as well. I'm thinking maybe this is an indirect result of fxt cf. My mood is more consistent (less rollercoastery), able to better focus on the task at hand, able to temporarily block out all the other tasks needing completed, and therefore lowering my stress.

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
DAY11

FXT CF is still working. I'm now noticing a clearer mind after returning home from work. This is big, as I'm usually completely burned out mentally.

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
DAY13

Starting to notice better sleep. I believe this is due to my reduction (near elimination) of stims. I'm not loading up on caff, etc. all day long. I'm drinking (1) 20oz coke zero each week day. And really only drink that, because I like the taste. Taking this "stim break" has been a piece of cake with FXT CF. It really has. No major or nasty withdrawals. If you are wanting a break from stims, you absolutely have to buy a tub of this. I'm serious.

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
DAY18

Things are still going great with FXT CF. I multi-tasked like a wizard today at work. My opinion of this product is very high.

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
DAY20

Today wasn't the best day. Just wasn't feeling it. I think I could possibly be coming down with something. Really hope not. Anyway, my mind clarity has improved without a doubt. Have I already mentioned that SNS needs to get other flavors out pronto?? Yeah, imo, this is the version you want (caff free). You still get the benefits. But, don't have to worry about caffeine overload!! Most of us still have coffee, etc. during the day. Or even a stim loaded pre before a workout each day. You don't have to worry about any of that with the caffeine free version. Although, I think the fruit punch is the best flavor I've had (note, I have not tried all of the others), I think new caff free flavors need to be introduced.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
sounds like its working for you,thats good.would love to see more flavors of this too!

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Final Thoughts

I've been out of CF FXT for a little while now. It only ended up lasting 22 days or so. This is because I double dosed a few times. :)

Overall, I would recommend the caffeine free version versus the original. There are many reasons for this. Limitless stack-ability, being able to keep your favorite stimmed pre workout without OD'ing on caffeine, and better taste are to name a few. I noticed a headache or two early on, but I feel this was due to stopping stims for this run. The headaches didn't last long and were quickly a thing of the past. I noticed with the original version that every day use started to have a slight negative effect on me. Just gradually got to a point (at the end of each tub), that I just didn't feel as good as the first week. I can't blame that solely on the original FXT, as it could have easily been my total caffeine intake. Regardless, you do not have to worry about that with the caffeine free version. And, imo, it's much easier to see the cumulative effects. I could only imagine the effects of running 2 or 3 tubs consecutively.

Honestly, I don't know why it took SNS this long to release a CF version. Either way, I'm glad it's here now. We just need to get some additional flavors on the market! I will never hesitate to recommend this product. Cliffs for this log.

-improved taste, better masking of raws
-improved ability to stay on task
-positive cumulative effects on mental clarity
-better sleep due to reduced dependence (and consumption) of stims throughout the day
-improved ability to multi-task

Thanks again, Coop. Another quality product from SNS.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Glad you enjoyed it,a great product indeed,could you please post this in the review section for us!Thanks for logging.

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I appreciate this thread. I keep putting Focus XT CF in and out of my shopping cart when I order on nutraplanet simply because I'm not sure if I want to commit the money to it (even though its an amazing price for what I constantly read about it being an amazing product) because I have a million other things I want to try as well. I'm on the planet putting an order together right now and this review is pushing me towards making the damn purchase already lol.
thank you, Dan. I know exactly what you are talking about. lol.

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Glad you enjoyed it,a great product indeed,could you please post this in the review section for us!Thanks for logging.
will do, Mack. and you're welcome.

edit
done