Focus and Motivation

E J

E J

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, lately I have been feeling unfocused and unmotivated, I just feel the days pass by and not get my ass moving. I tend to worry about **** that did'nt worry me before. I am losing (don't like the term much but here it goes) that alpha mentality I used to have.

Besides getting my **** together, setting goals, etc I found an old almost empty bottle of Androdrive, and remembered our friends from Androfactory who still make Focus. I can't remember if AD even worked that well, but hey I am willing to give it a try, although this DHEA derivatives are kind of expensive.

Any thoughts or ideas on Supps that might help me with this "alpha" focus motivation feeling?

Thanks in advance guys I desperately need your help

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not sure what you mean by "alpha" focus, but Focus XT is time-proven as a focus/energy product.

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Focus XT is the best all in one.We have it for $21.95 after code koi1214 is used.Phenylpiracetam is also great for focus & energy.I like it at 150mgs 3 x week.This is due to the fact that it should not be used every day due to tolerance issues.

https://www.tgbsupplements.com/p-15663-sns-focus-xt.aspx

I cut/pasted this for good read.

Phenylpiracetam is not considered to be a physiologically addictive substance like caffeine or nicotine, through some people have reported to have felt they had a psychological dependence after regular doses. Generally when this does happen, these individuals have been on a stronger dose than advised for Phenylpiracetam so this might indicate that sticking to sensible doses does not have an addictive effect.

Despite not being addictive in the physiological sense, Phenylpiracetam does have a very high tolerance build up. Phenylpiracetam is over 60 times stronger than Piracetam, and although they are both taken in very different dosages, it does seem to build up a tolerance fairly quickly in comparison. Phenylpiracetam is not an everyday supplement for this reason, so if you are thinking of trying this supplement, use it when you have an important event or deadline to meet. This will make the smart drug much more effective than taking regular doses.

Phenylpiracetam and Sports

Despite many athletes and sportspeople report taking Phenylpiracetam to improve their physical performance, it is important for you to know that Phenylpiracetam is listed as a banned substance in professional sporting associations. The Olympic Committee is one of these associations. So if you are a professional sportsperson, you should always steer clear of Phenylpiracetam if you suspect you may be subject to a drug test. Phenylpiracetam is on the banned substances list for many committees, not because it is dangerous or for side effects, but because it is strongly believed to enhance physical performance and stamina.

Our Conclusions

Phenylpiracetam has been used as a prescription medication in parts of Europe for a number of years and has only recently begun to gather some interest in the UK fairly recently. Its predecessor, Piracetam, has been used since the 1960’s and was the original smart drug supplement. Phenylpiracetam is created by adding a phenyl group to the Piracetam molecule which increases the potency and the efficiency of the compound. This greater potency does not add to the risk of potential side effects as the two are taken in very different dosages. Phenylpiracetam definitely seems to be the more effective of the two smart drugs and has the added stimulating effect which lends itself to the physical benefits often reported by users. Overall, Phenylpiracetam seems to have an edge over the competition which we see from its popularity among smart drug users. As there are no known serious side effects and Phenylpiracetam is not considered to be dangerous, there are many benefits that could lend themselves to improving your cognitive and physical abilities.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Focus XT is the best all in one.We have it for $21.95 after code koi1214 is used.Phenylpiracetam is also great for focus & energy.I like it at 150mgs 3 x week.This is due to the fact that it should not be used every day due to tolerance issues.

I cut/pasted this for good read.

Phenylpiracetam is not considered to be a physiologically addictive substance like caffeine or nicotine, through some people have reported to have felt they had a psychological dependence after regular doses. Generally when this does happen, these individuals have been on a stronger dose than advised for Phenylpiracetam so this might indicate that sticking to sensible doses does not have an addictive effect.

Despite not being addictive in the physiological sense, Phenylpiracetam does have a very high tolerance build up. Phenylpiracetam is over 60 times stronger than Piracetam, and although they are both taken in very different dosages, it does seem to build up a tolerance fairly quickly in comparison. Phenylpiracetam is not an everyday supplement for this reason, so if you are thinking of trying this supplement, use it when you have an important event or deadline to meet. This will make the smart drug much more effective than taking regular doses.

Phenylpiracetam and Sports

Despite many athletes and sportspeople report taking Phenylpiracetam to improve their physical performance, it is important for you to know that Phenylpiracetam is listed as a banned substance in professional sporting associations. The Olympic Committee is one of these associations. So if you are a professional sportsperson, you should always steer clear of Phenylpiracetam if you suspect you may be subject to a drug test. Phenylpiracetam is on the banned substances list for many committees, not because it is dangerous or for side effects, but because it is strongly believed to enhance physical performance and stamina.

Our Conclusions

Phenylpiracetam has been used as a prescription medication in parts of Europe for a number of years and has only recently begun to gather some interest in the UK fairly recently. Its predecessor, Piracetam, has been used since the 1960’s and was the original smart drug supplement. Phenylpiracetam is created by adding a phenyl group to the Piracetam molecule which increases the potency and the efficiency of the compound. This greater potency does not add to the risk of potential side effects as the two are taken in very different dosages. Phenylpiracetam definitely seems to be the more effective of the two smart drugs and has the added stimulating effect which lends itself to the physical benefits often reported by users. Overall, Phenylpiracetam seems to have an edge over the competition which we see from its popularity among smart drug users. As there are no known serious side effects and Phenylpiracetam is not considered to be dangerous, there are many benefits that could lend themselves to improving your cognitive and physical abilities.
Affordable and effective. It's one of the best in its category.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Kisaj would have a few mentions in here i'd pay attention to. I haven't found anything to be particularly motivating per se, but I do like L-Theanine, Caffeine and ECEG together

koltink

koltink

Awards
  • Established
For focus I'd have to recommend purus labs theatrim, that stuff gets me in the zone!

E J

E J

Awards
  • Established
Wow Thanks guys sounds like focus XT is a great product and def going to give it a try, what about motivation I really feel like I need something to jump start my motivation and this "go get" mentality I used to have, that is why Focus from Androfactory sounded good (overpriced but good lol).

Maybe a combo of focus and something else? Remember that feeling of "I can take over the world" you got from Drive, that is what I am looking for.

thanks again to all

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow Thanks guys sounds like focus XT is a great product and def going to give it a try, what about motivation I really feel like I need something to jump start my motivation and this "go get" mentality I used to have, that is why Focus from Androfactory sounded good (overpriced but good lol).

Maybe a combo of focus and something else? Remember that feeling of "I can take over the world" you got from Drive, that is what I am looking for.

thanks again to all
Focus XT and Phenylpiracetam would be great.

We have the Focus XT for $21.95 with my code koi1214.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like you are looking for more of a way to help you overall energy levels and mental state. Phenylpiracetam would be great for acute effects in a very limited time frame as tolerance builds very fast and really can't be taken more than a few times a week to maintain full effect. Good for an athletic event, social gathering, or something where you need to be "on".

Personally, For long term, I would recommend going an adaptogen route, specifically Rhodiola and Ashwaganda. EGCG would be a good stacking energy source as well.

Outside of that, I don't know how old you are, but adding pregnenolone and DHEA can be very effective for mood, motivation, energy, and memory if you are low.

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
Hey guys, lately I have been feeling unfocused and unmotivated, I just feel the days pass by and not get my ass moving. I tend to worry about **** that did'nt worry me before. I am losing (don't like the term much but here it goes) that alpha mentality I used to have.

Besides getting my **** together, setting goals, etc I found an old almost empty bottle of Androdrive, and remembered our friends from Androfactory who still make Focus. I can't remember if AD even worked that well, but hey I am willing to give it a try, although this DHEA derivatives are kind of expensive.

Any thoughts or ideas on Supps that might help me with this "alpha" focus motivation feeling?

Thanks in advance guys I desperately need your help
Don't waste your money on Focus from AF, I found it to be totally useless... :(

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
The Supp I use for focus and preworkout it myokem nitramine, when I take it, it's really just me verse the weights I keep my hat down and I have huge tunnel vision. I love it. Hit my PR 2 weeks ago on it. But other then that I realy would get your mind set before the gym, I sit in my car just try to eliminate al the problems and outside issues and just focus on what I need to do. No relationship stuff, no work stuff. Just me and the weight and where i want to be. Where I see myself. The biggest thing is just gathering yourself and taking a deep breath and just picture who and where you want to be. Use that as motivation and fuel.

OR you can just think a ex that cheated on you with your best friend. Both have worked for me hahahahah. But I like option one

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
It sounds as if you have low T. Go get your levels checked just to be sure. For focus, focus XT is your best bet. For that alpha feel just go with a solid preworkout such as stimul8 or nitramine.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Kisaj would have a few mentions in here i'd pay attention to. I haven't found anything to be particularly motivating per se, but I do like L-Theanine, Caffeine and ECEG together
Funny enough, I've had this research paper hanging over my head and I wasn't motivated to do it. So I popped 200mg theanine, 1 scoop focus xt, 50 mg phenylpiracitum and 1.5 g phenibit and I got that thing done with a smile then went out afterwards and the phenibit hit. It was the best feeling in the world. From focus to life of the party.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You could try focus xt by sns. I've personally used it and I love the pump from it in the gym. Check it out at strong supplement shop
http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/focus-xt-by-serious-nutrition-solutions
Not sure what you mean by "alpha" focus, but Focus XT is time-proven as a focus/energy product.
Focus XT+Agmatine or nitrates is all I use. Great focus and pump in and out of the gym. I use it for working out/school/work. Very versatile.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Funny enough, I've had this research paper hanging over my head and I wasn't motivated to do it. So I popped 200mg theanine, 1 scoop focus xt, 50 mg phenylpiracitum and 1.5 g phenibit and I got that thing done with a smile then went out afterwards and the phenibit hit. It was the best feeling in the world. From focus to life of the party.
I used Focus XT, Nicotine (thanks JJ), Theanine and ECEG and smashed out my finals.

Day to day I use FXT but occasionally I add in extras.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Never tried Focus XT, but I react well to all of the ingredients on the label. Need to give it a try sometime.

I also like Combustion for focus and energy.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Never tried Focus XT, but I react well to all of the ingredients on the label. Need to give it a try sometime.

I also like Combustion for focus and energy.
It's really affordable

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I used Focus XT, Nicotine (thanks JJ), Theanine and ECEG and smashed out my finals. Day to day I use FXT but occasionally I add in extras.
How do you dose it everyday?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I used Focus XT, Nicotine (thanks JJ), Theanine and ECEG and smashed out my finals.

Day to day I use FXT but occasionally I add in extras.
I just capped a bunch of Green tea extract at 50% EGCG at 600mg per cap and the energy and focus is incredible. I'm loving it.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
How do you dose it everyday?
1 Scoop FXT, 1 Nicotine Patch or 1 stick of Gum, 200mg each caffeine and theanine and 1 cap Green Tea Ultra from SNS (Excuse the plug but 9.99 for 75 caps is a good deal :D )

L-theanine from NOW has Green tea in it.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I've heard that about nicotine before. I've transitioned from smoking to Swedish Snus, but eventually weaning myself off that as well.
I definitely do not encourage smoking ;)

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1 Scoop FXT, 1 Nicotine Patch or 1 stick of Gum, 200mg each caffeine and theanine and 1 cap Green Tea Ultra from SNS (Excuse the plug but 9.99 for 75 caps is a good deal :D )

L-theanine from NOW has Green tea in it.
Sounds like a decent fat burning stack as well lol

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like a decent fat burning stack as well lol
Haha it is very decent.

I should mention that my FXT is caffeine free for the times I dont need caffeine. I dont add 200mg to the caffinated one

lpfleiderer

lpfleiderer

Awards

thanks again to all
I think I can help you out a little here.
It looks like most have recommended Focus XT or Phenylpiracetam.

I have tried AndroDrive, Focus XT, Phenylpiracetam and Focus by AndroFactory.

I know the "ON", alpha male, conquer the world feeling you get from AndroDrive. And I miss that feeling for sure. All of these products they have recommended are great products but I'm afraid they arnt exactly what you are looking for.
In my opinion,
Focus XT is very good for concentration, energy, and memory.
Phenylpiracetan is VERY strong so be careful with your dosing if you decide to try it. Very good for focus and some like it for lifting.
I like both of these products, but I think if you are looking for the AndroDrive feeling, you will be very disappointed. DHEA and Preg will effect your mood and focus in a completely different way. My guess is you need something with a similar profile.
Andro Drive produces a completely different feeling that I love as well, so if you do find anything that compares, please shoot me a PM.