First time running superdrol

spiderduncan

spiderduncan

Awards
  • Established
I advise keeping shakes on hand, and always be ready to slam some food when your stomach doesn't object. LOL.
Exactly. Love my shakes! Whey isolate, casein, oats and almonds in water.

Mudveins

Awards
It can get pretty rough sometimes (no hunger), especially toward the end of the cycle. I advise keeping shakes on hand, and always be ready to slam some food when your stomach doesn't object. LOL.
Another option is to add EQ if not being hungry is your big concern. :)

DennisC1986

Awards
I was reading on another thread that some people say nac can mess with your appetite negatively. Looking back on my last cycle I was taking 3 a day with nanodrol and my appetite definitely was suffering but I can't say exactly what from

Mudveins

Awards
So im sick as f*** today, its very strange how many forums ive seen today of people getting sick on superdrol. Google superdrol flu if you are curious. Really hoping this goes away so I can start takkng advantage off the AAS :(

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
My 3rd and 4th week on SD, I end up drinking most my meals. It’s just a rough oral for some of us. I pretty much never try to go over 10mg.

Hope you feel better.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hell ya. Almost the same results- half the side effects. If you’re one of the lucky ones that can run it at 20mg, go for it. I struggle to eat at all though even on 10. Still seen ridiculous body composition changes more than any other drug with low dose SD. To this day, I’ve run almost everything out there, Trest and SD at low doses was the most jaw dropping transformation I’ve ever experienced.

Mudveins

Awards
Hell ya. Almost the same results- half the side effects. If you’re one of the lucky ones that can run it at 20mg, go for it. I struggle to eat at all though even on 10. Still seen ridiculous body composition changes more than any other drug with low dose SD. To this day, I’ve run almost everything out there, Trest and SD at low doses was the most jaw dropping transformation I’ve ever experienced.
Im running my trt alongside 350mg of tren e and currently 10mg of superdrol until I feel better (dont want to waste it). When do your 10mg to ensure your best results? I read its half life is only 8-9 hours...

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Im running my trt alongside 350mg of tren e and currently 10mg of superdrol until I feel better (dont want to waste it). When do your 10mg to ensure your best results? I read its half life is only 8-9 hours...
I take mine as early as possible in the morning.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It's hard to argue against anyone going low dose.
The only reason I don't usually recommend that dose is because I know that almost nobody will even try it.

Mudveins

Awards
It's hard to argue against anyone going low dose.
The only reason I don't usually recommend that dose is because I know know that almost nobody will even try it.
I’ve recently jumped on the low dose band wagon as well. I’ve ran 1g of test with other AAS before, this cycle only has 250mg. With the low dose superdrol however, if I take it in the morning with I even feel it when I train 12 hours later with the short half life?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’ve recently jumped on the low dose band wagon as well. I’ve ran 1g of test with other AAS before, this cycle only has 250mg. With the low dose superdrol however, if I take it in the morning with I even feel it when I train 12 hours later with the short half life?
I'll be honest...I don't really remember a Preworkout "on" type of effect. I personally like having it available as much as possible during my waking hours......and ESPECIALLY (for me) I like to have it as far ahead of my sleep attempt as possible.

Mudveins

Awards
I'll be honest...I don't really remember a Preworkout "on" type of effect. I personally like having it available as much as possible during my waking hours......and ESPECIALLY (for me) I like to have it as far ahead of my sleep attempt as possible.
Well im not thinking a preworkout effect, but dont you want to be training while you are in the half life window if you are only popping 1 tab a day?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Well im not thinking a preworkout effect, but dont you want to be training while you are in the half life window if you are only popping 1 tab a day?
You said, "Feel it".

Well, part of that would depend upon when you work out...right?

But I can state this fact for sure......if I can't get any rest, so that my body will recuperate, my cycle isn't going to be a good one.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It literally doesn’t matter when. The stuff is potent. There’s still 5mg , 8 hours later in your system, so it’s not gone, thats enough to make a difference, I promise. What I have done also, is on important workout days, pop another 10mg 2 hours prior, maybe just twice a week or so. And then, every other day kind of in the AM how all the old schoolers used to do it 40 years ago with Dbol. ‘Morning Dbol’

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
20 is better, no doubt. But I’ve seen astounding results 10mg every day for 35 days, once a day. I’ve ran SD every way you can run it. My first go was 40mg split up 4xdaily, I think 25 lbs was on me by the beginning of week 4. At 27 years old, I didn’t even feel lousy, but at 37, I couldn’t even finish 20mg a day for all 4 weeks. So I stick with 10mg all the way through with the occasional bump of extra.

Mudveins

Awards
It literally doesn’t matter when. The stuff is potent. There’s still 5mg , 8 hours later in your system, so it’s not gone, thats enough to make a difference, I promise. What I have done also, is on important workout days, pop another 10mg 2 hours prior, maybe just twice a week or so. And then, every other day kind of in the AM how all the old schoolers used to do it 40 years ago with Dbol. ‘Morning Dbol’
My plan originally was to take 10mg at 6am and 10 mg at 4pm (workout usually starts around 530-6), but I guess that will all depend on if I can tolerate 20.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
My plan originally was to take 10mg at 6am and 10 mg at 4pm (workout usually starts around 530-6), but I guess that will all depend on if I can tolerate 20.
Yeah bro, I just want to clarify..I'm not against splitting the dosage at equal times (with one being late)....I just personally prefer to skew it a little earlier, ESPECIALLY because of my own sleep issues on gear.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What would you guys say the sides were like compared to msten? I remember last year I did a 4 week cycle with test 20/20/20/30 on week 4 I felt like death but the gains were unreal

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What would you guys say the sides were like compared to msten? I remember last year I did a 4 week cycle with test 20/20/20/30 on week 4 I felt like death but the gains were unreal
I've heard other people say they felt terrible towards the end of their Msten cycle, but I honestly didn't feel bad on it.

On SD (it's been a number of years since the last time I ran it) I felt lethargic, a little anxious, and I had a hard time sleeping (which isn't unusual for me).
I also felt pretty bad on Epistane.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I recently did sd at 20mg for the best part of 4 weeks but felt horrible by the end. Not stomach aches but didn't do a normal crap for the last couple of weeks. First week felt like a god though so getting negative symptoms 3 days in is odd. It may be just your body trying to deal with everything your throwing at it. If you have gone from nothing to suddenly taking 20 pills a day of sd plus multi, fish oils and support sups then you will be shocking your body and giving your stomach a heavy workload.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
FYI gained almost 20lbs over the 4 weeks.

spiderduncan

spiderduncan

Awards
  • Established
Do you guys remember PHF Super Mass 5mg capsules of SD?

Mudveins

Awards
I recently did sd at 20mg for the best part of 4 weeks but felt horrible by the end. Not stomach aches but didn't do a normal crap for the last couple of weeks. First week felt like a god though so getting negative symptoms 3 days in is odd. It may be just your body trying to deal with everything your throwing at it. If you have gone from nothing to suddenly taking 20 pills a day of sd plus multi, fish oils and support sups then you will be shocking your body and giving your stomach a heavy workload.
I’m still on 10mg a day (1 tab) didn’t end up dropping it like I said I would, but I’ve gotten severely sick since Friday afternoon.... hacking up a lung over here. I get what you are saying about the number of pills I’m taking, you could be right, but I was on 75% of it before starting SD. Stomach isn’t really bothering me right now, we’ll see when I up it to 20mg again.
So sick though lol

SARMS

Awards
20 is better, no doubt. But I’ve seen astounding results 10mg every day for 35 days, once a day. I’ve ran SD every way you can run it. My first go was 40mg split up 4xdaily, I think 25 lbs was on me by the beginning of week 4. At 27 years old, I didn’t even feel lousy, but at 37, I couldn’t even finish 20mg a day for all 4 weeks. So I stick with 10mg all the way through with the occasional bump of extra.
What about pulsing? is SD strong enough too see gains from pulsing it at 3 days a week at 40 mg split on pre/post workout.

Mudveins

Awards
What about pulsing? is SD strong enough too see gains from pulsing it at 3 days a week at 40 mg split on pre/post workout.
I’m clearly not an expert on SD as this is my first run, but I’m taken every other oral except halo. That being said because of the 8-9 hour half life I wouldn’t think you would get as much out of it as opposed to running 20mg a day and creating more stable blood levels.

DennisC1986

Awards
Sounds like you just came down with a cold. Granted it may have played a part in you getting the cold somehow, but that's how it sounds to me

Mudveins

Awards
Sounds like you just came down with a cold. Granted it may have played a part in you getting the cold somehow, but that's how it sounds to me
Ya man, I’m hoping your right. Most AAS lowers your immune system right? Wondering if it just made me more susceptible.... though no one around me at home or at work is sick lol

SARMS

Awards
I’m clearly not an expert on SD as this is my first run, but I’m taken every other oral except halo. That being said because of the 8-9 hour half life I wouldn’t think you would get as much out of it as opposed to running 20mg a day and creating more stable blood levels.
Yeah pulsing seem like a wild shot, plus I'm sure the suppression would kick in before too long. Still, I'd imagine pulsing SD would be better than natty

Mudveins

Awards
Yeah pulsing seem like a wild shot, plus I'm sure the suppression would kick in before too long. Still, I'd imagine pulsing SD would be better than natty
You’re right, pulsing would be better than natty, but if you have enough pills to pulse 40mg 3 times a week.... what would make you choose that over 20mg a day. Also, unstable blood levels and large infrequent dosing causes more side effects.

SARMS

Awards
You’re right, pulsing would be better than natty, but if you have enough pills to pulse 40mg 3 times a week.... what would make you choose that over 20mg a day. Also, unstable blood levels and large infrequent dosing causes more side effects.
Well I think the idea of pulsing would be to avoid the serous side effects as much as possible. You say you've run every oral. what would you say is a strong enough oral to get noticeable gains but with the lowest side effects while pulsing? I know Dbol is used to pulse but you'll know more about orals. Pulsing is attractive because running full cycles isn't practical in life once you've done enough haha

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I would not pulse any compound ever.

Mudveins

Awards
Well I think the idea of pulsing would be to avoid the serous side effects as much as possible. You say you've run every oral. what would you say is a strong enough oral to get noticeable gains but with the lowest side effects while pulsing? I know Dbol is used to pulse but you'll know more about orals. Pulsing is attractive because running full cycles isn't practical in life once you've done enough haha
I have to agree 100% with Renew1 on this one. Pulsing is a waste of time and money, and potential gains. The ONLY way I could see pulsing being worthwhile is if you were on a cycle of (for sake of argument) 500 test and 400 tren and you could find an oral that had a short enough half life that it worked like a test suspension. If that were the case though, people wouldnt run test suspensions as preworkouts.
If you want gains, you need stable blood levels which again, lead to less side effects. Same reason why people shoot short esters every day instead of random times through the week. You want that steady flow of hormone, myself this cycle im injecting Tren E everyday as an experiment, even though its a long ester and I could get away with injecting twice a week if I wanted.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Slit dose 2-3x daily > once daily >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> pulsing

FrankM

FrankM

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Since there's quite a few people in here that have used sd, how was your guys strength after stopping sd use? Were you guys able to maintain a majority of strength gains, a percentage of it, or none at all?

Dthcore

Dthcore

Awards
  • Established
Does going 20mg for 4 weeks really beat 10mg a day at 5 weeks?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That’s a tough one. I feel 20mg beats it though, just barely. orals just start to get really good week 3-4, but think if you were getting 80% of the results but could get an additional 5-10 days of that?

Mudveins

Awards
Does going 20mg for 4 weeks really beat 10mg a day at 5 weeks?
You wont die if you run 20mg for 5 weeks with proper liver care (milk thistle, NAC), and consume lots of water/no alcohol. Ive ran tbol for 8 weeks, followed by winstrol for 6 weeks and my liver was fine on my bloodwork.

Mudveins

Awards
Since there's quite a few people in here that have used sd, how was your guys strength after stopping sd use? Were you guys able to maintain a majority of strength gains, a percentage of it, or none at all?
With any oral, 3-4 weeks isnt going to buy you a lot of strength after your pct, especially if the strength gains are dramatically quick (adrol/m1t comes to mind), your body needs time to grow. That said, if you had a test base with it, that continued for another 8 weeks after so that the muscle had more time to develope, I could see you holding onto a lot more of it.

FrankM

FrankM

Awards
  • First Up Vote
With any oral, 3-4 weeks isnt going to buy you a lot of strength after your pct, especially if the strength gains are dramatically quick (adrol/m1t comes to mind), your body needs time to grow. That said, if you had a test base with it, that continued for another 8 weeks after so that the muscle had more time to develope, I could see you holding onto a lot more of it.
That makes sense, I figured that's why most orals are ran in the beginning of the cycle when aiming for strength, thanks :thumbsup:

Dthcore

Dthcore

Awards
  • Established
You wont die if you run 20mg for 5 weeks with proper liver care (milk thistle, NAC), and consume lots of water/no alcohol. Ive ran tbol for 8 weeks, followed by winstrol for 6 weeks and my liver was fine on my bloodwork.
Why not just do 10mg at 6 weeks then?

Mudveins

Awards
Why not just do 10mg at 6 weeks then?
Why not run it the rest of your life? :p
As long as you are smart about it by taking the right precautions and monitoring your bloodwork, you can take whatever amount you tolerate best. Like all AAS its all completely subjective, some people handle different gear better than others. I can run 500 test without an Ai, where my friend would get gyno instantly. All you can do is start with 10mg and work your way up. Find a risk vs reward for dosage and time-on that works for you. As always, the safest route always wins.... but 6 weeks at 10-20 wont kill you if you do it smart and safe.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That’s why I’m doing a 3 weeks of sd followed by 8 anavar(with test too) To help keep the sd gains. I’m done with yo-yo ups and downs. Looking for nice keepable gains that will stick.

Mudveins

Awards
So before this post goes stale and people stop reading (hopefully hasnt happened yet)... for those of you who have ran Superdrol, how many days in did it take to notice any sort of strength gain? And at what dose?

DennisC1986

Awards
Well today was my first day on it. Was going to start with ten mgs but I have a decent amount of experience and I'm on test so I went right to 20, split dosing. Planning on two, maybe 3 weeks depending on how I feel. So I'll keep you posted. How many days in are you? The reason I used it to kick is strength gains are supposed to come on fast

Mudveins

Awards
Well today was my first day on it. Was going to start with ten mgs but I have a decent amount of experience and I'm on test so I went right to 20, split dosing. Planning on two, maybe 3 weeks depending on how I feel. So I'll keep you posted. How many days in are you? The reason I used it to kick is strength gains are supposed to come on fast
Im on day 6 or 7 of 10mg a day. Considering 20mgs soon.

DennisC1986

Awards
Yeah I know some would say start at ten but I've done 40 mgs of m1alpha a day before so it can't be THAT much harsher on my body. And if I'm only gonna be on for 3 weeks tops I wanna get the most. Plus I obviously don't know about the strength of this fusion methdrol yet until I'm on it for a bit. You're a week in on ten mgs, noticing anything positive? Also I don't wanna scroll back through 4 pages so are you stacking with anything else?