Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Once you do a few injections you quickly realize it's nothing, I almost look forward to my next pin now a days. And a simple testosterone cycle is safer then 99% or orals in my opinion.

Dossage, that's tricky. I think 300-500mg is a good place to start, I have seen ppl blow up on that dose and others get nothing from it. I think how your body metabolize it is the factor. But it's safe start.

Things to have. If you plan on running 2 vials, get 3. Always pick up one more then you plan on using. Get a ai and a serm. And pins. That's your basic needs for a cycle.

I would also kick it off with a oral that you gave already used in the past. That way you know what it's doing vs. what the test is doing.

p1nchharmonic

p1nchharmonic

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Established
  • Established
I plan on running test prop the last 2 weeks of my 12 week cycle instead of test e, that way I lose some of the bloat, clear my system faster and start PCT 10 days after last prop pin

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I plan on running test prop the last 2 weeks of my 12 week cycle instead of test e, that way I lose some of the bloat, clear my system faster and start PCT 10 days after last prop pin
Switching from test e to prop will not reduce bloat, prop is just a shorter ester there's nothing different about it really. And you can minimize the flux in hormones with daily prop injections but pinning prop eod is not much different then pinning test e 2x week. The only ppl I really see get bloated on low doses of test, and I don't see many that do, are the guys who were fat to begin with or eat like total crap. On test I'm leaner and more vascular then with out it

Cmseabee24

Cmseabee24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Everyone responds different to every compound. I was very lean when I ran my First test e cycle somewhere around 10% BF and I was bloated like a mother fucker by the 3rd week. Complete moon face. I never got that using prop. You may bloat you may not. I suggest running proviron with it regardless.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Everyone responds different to every compound. I was very lean when I ran my First test e cycle somewhere around 10% BF and I was bloated like a mother fucker by the 3rd week. Complete moon face. I never got that using prop. You may bloat you may not. I suggest running proviron with it regardless.
Proviron is something I think you should always have kicking around. It has a lot of applications

p1nchharmonic

p1nchharmonic

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Established
  • Established
Switching from test e to prop will not reduce bloat, prop is just a shorter ester there's nothing different about it really. And you can minimize the flux in hormones with daily prop injections but pinning prop eod is not much different then pinning test e 2x week. The only ppl I really see get bloated on low doses of test, and I don't see many that do, are the guys who were fat to begin with or eat like total crap. On test I'm leaner and more vascular then with out it
Sounds good, this is my first cycle. Not sure what itll fully be like yet. Only week 2

KingAnt

KingAnt

Awards
  • Established
You probably won’t need AI, keeps shbg down, hold less water, free up 2x as much test. Very mild compound but a must have in my eyes. It like icing on the cake.
Dam sounds nice. Should I pick up some for this cycle? Seems fairly cheap. What kinda dosages are you all running?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
K guys I got HCG on the way.
Has anyone every ran mk-677?
Multiple times, more and more were finding you don't need to use it daily, even 12.5 EOD or 12.5-25mg 5 days on 2 off or 8 days on 4 off all seem to produce similar increases in igf-1 scores.

KingAnt

KingAnt

Awards
  • Established
Multiple times, more and more were finding you don't need to use it daily, even 12.5 EOD or 12.5-25mg 5 days on 2 off or 8 days on 4 off all seem to produce similar increases in igf-1 scores.
Do you actually notice tissue growth? Do you feel like it aids In the growth of muscle?

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just got done watching some coinbase tutorials. Then read this thread. Thanks for all the info everyone.

p1nchharmonic

p1nchharmonic

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Established
  • Established
I've never used coinbase. But I had very quick and easy success with bitcoin using cashapp. Buy bitcoin straight on the app, withdraw bitcoin, paste wallet ID, and viola. No waiting or any processing time. Immediate.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've never used coinbase. But I had very quick and easy success with bitcoin using cashapp. Buy bitcoin straight on the app, withdraw bitcoin, paste wallet ID, and viola. No waiting or any processing time. Immediate.
Is it correct that u move bits to your wallet before u make any purchases?

Is your wallet a separate app or built into cashapp?

KingAnt

KingAnt

Awards
  • Established
Is it correct that u move bits to your wallet before u make any purchases?

Is your wallet a separate app or built into cashapp?
When using cashapp, the wallet is built in. Just buy the bitcoin on cash app for whatever price your being charged ( maybe throw in a little extra for processing fees) .
Then withdraw from inside the cashapp and send it to whatever code your source gives you.
Then, the tricky part is going to the block chain website and identifying the transaction that's yours and copying the (hash) and giving it to the supplier so they can identify which transaction is yours.
Then they verify it.
Process your purchase
And ship it out.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Do you actually notice tissue growth? Do you feel like it aids In the growth of muscle?
Over a long period of time. Its just a small piece of the puzzle. If you were natty and took mk then ya you would notice something right away.

KingAnt

KingAnt

Awards
  • Established
CVS or Rite Aid
What does your guys diets look like?

For this cycle I'm thinking about 200-300 calorie surplus.
Mostly consuming meat and veggies and fruit with like 80g carbs per day before workout.
That way I'm still gaining during cycle but not getting real fat.
(While bump carbs up of needed)

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

Mostly consuming meat and veggies and fruit with like 80g carbs per day before workout.
More carbs. Rice and potatoes. I've been doing red lentil pasta lately, taste like regular pasta with double the protein and some extra fiber in it. Most glycogen from fruit is stored in the liver I believe, you want glycogen in your muscles

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

Remember, carbs don't make you fat, eating too many calories makes you fat

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Then, the tricky part is going to the block chain website and identifying the transaction that's yours and copying the (hash)
I have a feeling that I would have messed this up if you had not posted this!!!

What mistake did you make?
Did you lose the transaction or did it get sorted out?

KingAnt

KingAnt

Awards
  • Established
I have a feeling that I would have messed this up if you had not posted this!!!

What mistake did you make?
Did you lose the transaction or did it get sorted out?
No I didnt lose anything or m.j aje any mistakes (thank god) . I just feel like it's the most underrated part. You never hear people talk about that part.
YouTube "how to find hash, on blockchain"

Then your supplier will want it, so copy it and paste it to there page wherever they want you to put it.

At least that was my supplier

KingAnt

KingAnt

Awards
  • Established
What do your workout look like everyone?
There's many options I'm curious about what you all do.
I currently do one body part per day with 8 different exercises and 4 sets each. Lifting heavy eith about 8-10 reps each. (Some exercises I shoot for quantity over weight)

I do this because I dont like leaving the gym and my muscles not feeling destroyed.
Plus I feel like it's hard for my body to grow otherwise,

The only thing I dont like about this protocol is by the time I'm ready to hit that body part again it feels like its lagging.

I use to do chest/tri , back/bis , shoulders/legs.
I might go back to that.

But some do. Push/pull/legs...
Full body ... chest/back , arm day , leg day.
The possibilities are endless.

What do you guys prefer?

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
"pain is only temporary. Pride is forever"

"Tears of the moment cant compare to joy at the end"

Also even many PH are far more damanging to the body than test injections.

Run your first cycle test only some go low at 200mg 10 weeks. its up to you but i would say 300-500mg for 12 weeks and see what sides you get and go from there.

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Run your first cycle test only some go low at 200mg 10 weeks. its up to you but i would say 300-500mg for 12 weeks and see what sides you get and go from there.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
One body part focus per day isn’t a great way to get bigger. On the flipside, doing PPL gets you good frequency on big parts and builds strength faster but you tend to develop shortcomings in smaller body parts like arms, so that can be a good earlier strategy but eventually you will need some more dedicated specific work based on what has developed well & what is now lagging.

I’m just a tubby strength athlete so my opinion=peanuts, but Fouad Abiad & Luke Sandoe get asked that a lot on the Real Bodybuilding Podcast/Bodybuilding & Bollocks, which is a terrifc show btw. They both have custom routines based around getting more frequency on weak parts and 1x/wk on stronger parts.

KingAnt

KingAnt

Awards
  • Established
One body part focus per day isn’t a great way to get bigger. On the flipside, doing PPL gets you good frequency on big parts and builds strength faster but you tend to develop shortcomings in smaller body parts like arms, so that can be a good earlier strategy but eventually you will need some more dedicated specific work based on what has developed well & what is now lagging.

I’m just a tubby strength athlete so my opinion=peanuts, but Fouad Abiad & Luke Sandoe get asked that a lot on the Real Bodybuilding Podcast/Bodybuilding & Bollocks, which is a terrifc show btw. They both have custom routines based around getting more frequency on weak parts and 1x/wk on stronger parts.
Yeah that's what I've found. I think I'm gonna do classic chest/tris, back/bis, shoulders/legs. For a while that way I'm hittin each part twice per week, and I'll just keep lifting heavy.
I've tried alot of the routines at one time or another. I'm gonna try this one again for a bit.
I'll check that out! I love podcast man I'm actually listening to "drugs n stuff" with Dave crosland right now.
Check out all the advices radio podcast.
And mark bells power project .

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

Just about every ph/anabolic is more damaging then test.

200mg of test is a total waste. For some ppl that will only bring them to the high end of normal test levels.

KingAnt

KingAnt

Awards
  • Established
Alright guys, I just received my TEST E. I will be starting my cycle shortly. Perhaps tomarrow.

I'll prob be checking in and asking some obvious questions, just to double check my knowledge.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Make sure your gym is staying open for the next few months and you have access to all the food you need before you take that shot.

KingAnt

KingAnt

Awards
  • Established
Make sure your gym is staying open for the next few months and you have access to all the food you need before you take that shot.
Luckily I have a decently extensive home gym that ove been using for years now. So that's no worries.
I have a 50lb bag of rice. Bunches of frozen veggies. And protein powder and meats.
I think I'll be alright.
Plus I live in a smaller size town. So the grocery stores arent too crazy.
But that's good thinking man.

KingAnt

KingAnt

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys this is a thread I started earlier this year when I was planning out my first injection cycle.
Just pinned my first shot of test E.
I just mixed my 5,000 iu ampule with 2ml bac water.
I understand I want 250 iu of hcg per shot.
So that would mean to fill the syringe to .10 ml correct?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hey guys this is a thread I started earlier this year when I was planning out my first injection cycle.
Yes.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Ya I think so, on my slinpins it would read 10 units so .10 should be the same thing

p1nchharmonic

p1nchharmonic

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Established
  • Established
Have fun with the cycle. Get your bloodwork done at least once a month. I like to check estradiol, liver enzymes at a minimum, and if you want to make sure your gear is good get total and free test done as well. I use Ulta labs to order my bloodwork online.

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have fun with the cycle. Get your bloodwork done at least once a month. I like to check estradiol, liver enzymes at a minimum, and if you want to make sure your gear is good get total and free test done as well. I use Ulta labs to order my bloodwork online.
Dont forget the blood count. I have high rbc, hermocrit and hemoglobin. Told its common on cycles, but mine is from trt that might have been too high dose total test was almsot 1700 and free 500 * yes 500* i know the test you take can be meassured by total test but will it help tell if deca or eq is real? i am not sure if they raise total t or not. I am going to make a post as soon as i see the hemotologist and i will start back on trt and stuff

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Dont forget the blood count. I have high rbc, hermocrit and hemoglobin. Told its common on cycles, but mine is from trt that might have been too high dose total test was almsot 1700 and free 500 * yes 500* i know the test you take can be meassured by total test but will it help tell if deca or eq is real? i am not sure if they raise total t or not. I am going to make a post as soon as i see the hemotologist and i will start back on trt and stuff
Eq and deca will not raise total t, but there's always a slight possibility your eq or deca is actually testosterone and your on more test then you think, high rbc to a dangerous level is not super common if your regularly taking breaks, slight elevations it will return to normal for most ppl. Some ppl are just more prone to getting that side. That said, if you do have high elevations it's not something to play around with. A endurance athlete can typically tolerate high rbc very well, the average person cannot. Eq will raise it more then other steroids but not a ton more like people will have you believe.

To the other guys statement on getting bloods once a month, that's a bit excessive unless you have some health issues that need constant watching. Generally pre cycle, mid and post is plenty to know what's going on.

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
SHould giving blood and bp meds like Lisinopril be enough for mod cyles? my trt was fine numbers when i was at 200mg 10 days ( too long between shots) so i figure 150 a week they should go bakc to where they are. I figure that would be a cruise. I figure maybe an oral kicker and like 400 test and 400 deca or npp for cycles nothing major. i mean i obviously do not wnat to die, but also will be on test the rest of my life for trt but figure a bit extra a couple times a year hsould be ok. I am guessing though i might need to run cycle support not just for orals but thw hole blast. The bp med i am given right now. Seems H&H and rbc are the main areas of problems . Many people have told me simply donating blood should keep them in check but right now they are sending me to a hemotologist in order to bascially take blood.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
With free test
SHould giving blood and bp meds like Lisinopril be enough for mod cyles? my trt was fine numbers when i was at 200mg 10 days ( too long between shots) so i figure 150 a week they should go bakc to where they are. I figure that would be a cruise. I figure maybe an oral kicker and like 400 test and 400 deca or npp for cycles nothing major. i mean i obviously do not wnat to die, but also will be on test the rest of my life for trt but figure a bit extra a couple times a year hsould be ok. I am guessing though i might need to run cycle support not just for orals but thw hole blast. The bp med i am given right now. Seems H&H and rbc are the main areas of problems . Many people have told me simply donating blood should keep them in check but right now they are sending me to a hemotologist in order to bascially take blood.
I've only had it high enough to consider giving blood once, but it was at the end of a cycle, I came off and did pct and everything was back in range a month or so after pct. I've also never taken bp meds, I dont like the idea of using prescription medications to combat things. Unless 100% necessary. I stick to my baby aspirin, coq10 and regular daily vitamins. My bp has always run slightly high since a kid but I have my bp cuff to keep a eye on it. Are you over weight or holding a lot of water on cycles, bad food choices? I'm just throwing out ideas of what could possibly be messing up your bloodwork so easily. If I got high rbc and high bp from every little cycle I'd probably not cycle until I figured out why, sorry I can't be more helpful. I just dont wanna give advice I'm not certain about

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'm not sure why it posted like that, I was just responding to your bp question

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
With free test
I've only had it high enough to consider giving blood once, but it was at the end of a cycle, I came off and did pct and everything was back in range a month or so after pct. I've also never taken bp meds, I dont like the idea of using prescription medications to combat things. Unless 100% necessary. I stick to my baby aspirin, coq10 and regular daily vitamins. My bp has always run slightly high since a kid but I have my bp cuff to keep a eye on it. Are you over weight or holding a lot of water on cycles, bad food choices? I'm just throwing out ideas of what could possibly be messing up your bloodwork so easily. If I got high rbc and high bp from every little cycle I'd probably not cycle until I figured out why, sorry I can't be more helpful. I just dont wanna give advice I'm not certain about
I’m pretty sure JT is a pretty big heavy dude. That alone is going to drive BP.

I definitely agree you shouldn’t use meds you don’t really need to, BUT I will say all of the experienced voices I have heard say if you need it then you should use it. Kinda changed my views on it. If you are going to be 300lbs running gear and living large, you should do what it takes to keep as healthy as possible. You don’t get any style points for not taking Lisinopril at the dialysis center when you’re in renal failure.