Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Hey bathtubs are clean, right?
I mean I always use the excuse that it’s the one place that gets soap and water every day ha. Cleaner than my ass most days haha

KingAnt

KingAnt

Awards
  • Established
Ok guys. I just received my pins in the mail (came super fast). And I gotta admit, them fuckers are a little but intimidating lol.

But anyways, I got sterile alcohol swabs, a sharps container, both pins and the syringes that I'll need. , and I just received the tracking info for my gear.
I have letro for AI (letro seems to work the best for me)
Tamoxifen, prami, raloxifene, tadalifil, and finesteride.

I didnt think about it till a couple days ago, but I'm shoulda ordered HCG . So I may do that soon .

I'm gonna be doing close to maintenance calories or above, mostly in protein and vegetables with just enough carbs for energy (so I don't gain any extra fat for the summer)

Anything you guys can think of?

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ok guys. I just received my pins in the mail (came super fast). And I gotta admit, them fuckers are a little but intimidating lol.

But anyways, I got sterile alcohol swabs, a sharps container, both pins and the syringes that I'll need. , and I just received the tracking info for my gear.
I have letro for AI (letro seems to work the best for me)
Tamoxifen, prami, raloxifene, tadalifil, and finesteride.

I didnt think about it till a couple days ago, but I'm shoulda ordered HCG . So I may do that soon .

I'm gonna be doing close to maintenance calories or above, mostly in protein and vegetables with just enough carbs for energy (so I don't gain any extra fat for the summer)

Anything you guys can think of?
Can you break down your macro's. And I told you they where fast. Lol

boooosted

boooosted

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Maybe some Valium for that first pin haha. Really it's no biggie, did you decide test only? Do you plan on the hcg for pct also or running it throughout? It's good to see you have everything on hand but if it's test only will not need it all. Don't get paranoid at the first sign of something off and start taking all of that.

KingAnt

KingAnt

Awards
  • Established
Can you break down your macro's. And I told you they where fast. Lol
Super fast man. Like confusing fast.
I havnt totally decided on macros yet. I'm still stocking up on food, kinda depends on affordability and availability.
And of course I want to gain but I want low fat (like everybody) which is obviously contradictory.

KingAnt

KingAnt

Awards
  • Established
Maybe some Valium for that first pin haha. Really it's no biggie, did you decide test only? Do you plan on the hcg for pct also or running it throughout? It's good to see you have everything on hand but if it's test only will not need it all. Don't get paranoid at the first sign of something off and start taking all of that.
Yeah I suppose running test only is best for first pin cycle. Although on other forums a good portion of people think that test and deca is a good first cycle.
I think simplicity of test only is better that way if any signs arise, I know it's the test because it's the only compound. So it's a good baseline.

I honestly have put zero thought into HCG . I havnt even looked into it at all, I wouldnt even know how to run it.
I just know it's the best for kickstarting our nuts again.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Start HCG about 10 days into the cycle. 250iu twice a week subq in belly fat below navel with slinpins throughout cycle to keep testes healthy and full. A 5,000iu vial reconstituted with 2ml bac water & kept in the refrigerator will last you the entire cycle.

HCG is not for PCT unless you didn’t use on cycle and now you’re trying to wake up raisins so you can hopefully get them to respond to the LH when you administer your SERM. But it’s much healthier for your longevity down there to keep them from atrophying during the cycle & use from the start. Faster easier PCT too.

KingAnt

KingAnt

Awards
  • Established
Start HCG about 10 days into the cycle. 250iu twice a week subq in belly fat below navel with slinpins throughout cycle to keep testes healthy and full. A 5,000iu vial reconstituted with 2ml bac water & kept in the refrigerator will last you the entire cycle.

HCG is not for PCT unless you didn’t use on cycle and now you’re trying to wake up raisins so you can hopefully get them to respond to the LH when you administer your SERM. But it’s much healthier for your longevity down there to keep them from atrophying during the cycle & use from the start. Faster easier PCT too.
That sounds great. I think I'm gonna run that. Is there anything wrong with pinning it the same day that I pin the test?
And is there any negative side effects or downsides to HCG?
Like I said, I havnt looked into it. But I will now

KingAnt

KingAnt

Awards
  • Established
What's your guys thoughts on expired gear and HCG?
the source I'm looking at only has expired HCG available, from 12/2019.
I could prob get it from another source but I trust this source right now and it's the only one I've used so far.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I could prob get it from another source but I trust this source right now and it's the only one I've used so far.
My first time using it was premixed from India that was expired. Imagine my hesitation. Turns out it worked beautifully and obviously.

The main “side” is it raises estrogen and test a bit, estro more so, increasing the need for or amount of AI marginally if you are like most.

You can pin it whenever you like, but you are going to feel it pretty fast. HRT clinics often promote them at same time for convenience. I like my AI ~12 hours before I take my HCG or test. So I would take my AI Saturday evening before pinning my HCG and test Sunday morning for example since I aromatize a lot.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
My first time using it was premixed from India that was expired. Imagine my hesitation. Turns out it worked beautifully and obviously.

The main “side” is it raises estrogen and test a bit, estro more so, increasing the need for or amount of AI marginally if you are like most.

You can pin it whenever you like, but you are going to feel it pretty fast. HRT clinics often promote them at same time for convenience. I like my AI ~12 hours before I take my HCG or test. So I would take my AI Saturday evening before pinning my HCG and test Sunday morning for example since I aromatize a lot.

p1nchharmonic

p1nchharmonic

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Established
  • Established
My bottle of HCG looks really damn small. When I mix in the bacteriostatic water I can't see how this is 5,000 IUs worth
JPEG_20200229_115029_3221814725764839097.jpg

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
My bottle of HCG looks really damn small. When I mix in the bacteriostatic water I can't see how this is 5,000 IUs worthView attachment 191611
That’s a normal size vial. It’s 5,000iu of HCG, not 5,000 total units in an insulin syringe...the amount of BAC water you add will determine the concentration. If you reconstitute with 1ml water, it will be 500iu HCG per 10 units of water. I use 2ml to reconstitute at half that strength so it’s a convenient 250iu per 0.10ml shot.

KingAnt

KingAnt

Awards
  • Established

That's good to know, I suspect I aromatize alot. I ran 1-andro, 4-andro, and DMZ and even that was giving me symptoms of gyno. But I took care of it with a letrozole and ralox protocol.

I'm a little on the fence. After doing a little research. And looking at side effects I'm kinda thinking maybe it's best that I run Just test for the first cycle. That way if any sides arise now or later, as I increase compounds during different cycles then I know what's causing them .

UNLESS you guys think that a 12 week 500mg test only cycle is enough to really **** up my nuts.
Then I'll run it.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I mix 5,000iu with 2ml BAC, and shoot with a 1cc insulin syringe I pull back to 25 on the syringe once a week on Thursday afternoon. And just swap from the left and right side of my Naval into the fat

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That's good to know, I suspect I aromatize alot. I ran 1-andro, 4-andro, and DMZ and even that was giving me symptoms of gyno. But I took care of it with a letrozole and ralox protocol.

I'm a little on the fence. After doing a little research. And looking at side effects I'm kinda thinking maybe it's best that I run Just test for the first cycle. That way if any sides arise now or later, as I increase compounds during different cycles then I know what's causing them .

UNLESS you guys think that a 12 week 500mg test only cycle is enough to really **** up my nuts.
Then I'll run it.
I can say with certainty they will shrink significantly without. You will likely recover after fine, but understand time atrophied can cause permanent level decreases vs if they stayed healthier.

Don’t be scared homie. Enough exemestane and you will be covered fine.

KingAnt

KingAnt

Awards
  • Established
I can say with certainty they will shrink significantly without. You will likely recover after fine, but understand time atrophied can cause permanent level decreases vs if they stayed healthier.

Don’t be scared homie. Enough exemestane and you will be covered fine.
Alright I'm doing it. I'll buy some and run it.

KingAnt

KingAnt

Awards
  • Established
Let's talk AIs.
What type of AI do you guys run. And how often do you all take it , during a test only cycle?
I've personally found that letrozole works best for me with the past compounds ive used.
And out of sheer paranoia I'll take a micro dose every day to combat any estro build up.
(Avoiding the problem before it becomes a thing)

But I'm curious about what you all do ?

boooosted

boooosted

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Let's talk AIs.
What type of AI do you guys run. And how often do you all take it , during a test only cycle?
I've personally found that letrozole works best for me with the past compounds ive used.
And out of sheer paranoia I'll take a micro dose every day to combat any estro build up.

Aromasin, but switching to arimidex soon just because I have it although I do prefer aromasin. On heavy aromatizing compounds I also will use letro sparingly.
What's a micro dose of letro? .25mg?

Cmseabee24

Cmseabee24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Let's talk AIs.

I’ve ran all then but depending on what I’m running. Letro and extemase if I’m using 119 nor. Any other cycle adex .5 mg 2 times a week is pretty standard I’d start there but you might not need it. Wait 2 weeks before starting the AI.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Exem 12.5mg twice per week from start early on then 3x per week as I feel the need. I still have some gyno from puberty even after surgery so it makes AIs a breeze - I just listen to my titties. If they’re happy and I’m not holding so much water I can see white prints when I push on my skin, I’m good. They get a lil sensitivity or I’m getting waterboarded and I bump the AI as needed.

boooosted

boooosted

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Exem 12.5mg twice per week from start early on then 3x per week as I feel the need. I still have some gyno from puberty even after surgery so it makes AIs a breeze - I just listen to my titties. If they’re happy and I’m not holding so much water I can see white prints when I push on my skin, I’m good. They get a lil sensitivity or I’m getting waterboarded and I bump the AI as needed.
Perfect advice here. I wouldn't wait to take the AI as I am sensitive and I believe you said you were too. If I waited 2 weeks my gyno would already be on a rampage depending on what I'm running.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I always just did 20 to draw and 23g 1" for everywhere. never bothered with slin pins. If you have any real amount of muscle (which you better before pinning) 1" is gonna be fine in any muscle belly. if you're really nervous, just dont bury it to the hilt on smaller muscles ha

I always just rotated delts/quads/glutes since those were the easiest and that gives you 6 unique locations to rotate. Running Enan you wont even really need to rotate that much since you're not pinning too frequently.

Ventroglutes is another great one (super deep/thick muscle too which can take a lot of oil and is maybe the easiest outside of quads for pinning yourself), but its scary as hell cuz it looks and feels like youre about to stap right into your hip bone ha
25s 1.5s for 20 years glutes only.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I mean recently...because didn't you drop a lot of weight?
Yeah, I did, but I started lifting heavy again and eating like a champ and went from 235 to 290 in 3 months.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I HATED being weak and skinny. Screw that. Back to repping 4 plates

boooosted

boooosted

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I HATED being weak and skinny. Screw that. Back to repping 4 plates
Haha I was just gonna say that it's fun to change things up and hit different goals, but this is what's in your blood.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haha I was just gonna say that it's fun to change things up and hit different goals, but this is what's in your blood.
When i hit 235 and was running 10 miles a day, I said Im gonna hit the weights and tone up...thats it..just get some definition. As soon as I touched a weight, it was on.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry for jacking this thread...Ill shut up now..lol

p1nchharmonic

p1nchharmonic

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Established
  • Established
Quick question- I'm in the military. I have a 20 mile + ruck march going on this week. I'm 2weeks into my first test cycle. Noticing I'm a little more out of breath than normal recently. Should I be worried about this event coming up?

KingAnt

KingAnt

Awards
  • Established
Quick question- I'm in the military. I have a 20 mile + ruck march going on this week. I'm 2weeks into my first test cycle. Noticing I'm a little more out of breath than normal recently. Should I be worried about this event coming up?
Cardarine

KingAnt

KingAnt

Awards
  • Established
Aromasin, but switching to arimidex soon just because I have it although I do prefer aromasin. On heavy aromatizing compounds I also will use letro sparingly.
What's a micro dose of letro? .25mg?
Yes I believe so, if I remember correctly. .25mg is what I would do to avoid the scary sides like gyno.
I cant remember exactly though it's been a while.
I'll look for my notebook when I get home. I wrote it down and wrote down a successful gyno protocol as well that included letro and ralox.

KingAnt

KingAnt

Awards
  • Established
So the HCG I'm looking at says product includes "1 sterile solution amp"
Not a vial.
And it shows a picture of two ampules .
But they arent vials and its throwing me off.
Is this the right stuff I'm looking for?
I'll post a screen shot If that helps and if I wont get banned from the forum for posting it.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So the HCG I'm looking at says product includes "1 sterile solution amp"
Not a vial.
And it shows a picture of two ampules .
But they arent vials and its throwing me off.
Is this the right stuff I'm looking for?
I'll post a screen shot If that helps and if I wont get banned from the forum for posting it.
You don’t want that if you can get vials. Otherwise you have to snap the tops off, draw the water from the one to mix in the other that has the powder, and draw it up and still need an empty vial to transfer it all to.

Those are for bigger single-use doses, like someone blasting after being very atrophied.

Keep searching.

KingAnt

KingAnt

Awards
  • Established
You don’t want that if you can get vials. Otherwise you have to snap the tops off, draw the water from the one to mix in the other that has the powder, and draw it up and still need an empty vial to transfer it all to.

Those are for bigger single-use doses, like someone blasting after being very atrophied.

Keep searching.
Thanks cuz I almost bought it.

KingAnt

KingAnt

Awards
  • Established

Keep searching.
How much HCG should I take per week and how many times a week?
Also, I think this was answered in this post somewhere but should I continue HCG use into PCT?
And will I be running HCG the entire length of my cycle?

BarryScott

BarryScott

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Thanks cuz I almost bought it.
If that's all you can get it's not the end of the world. You can just draw it into syringes (i e. split the full amp into ten 500iu pins or 20 250iu ones) then stick them in the freezer.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
How much HCG should I take per week and how many times a week?
Also, I think this was answered in this post somewhere but should I continue HCG use into PCT?
And will I be running HCG the entire length of my cycle?
All of these answers are in my posts here. 250iu twice per week. That’s 500 total weekly. Started a week into cycle and stopped a week before PCT begins, that means you are taking it weeks 2-11 of a 12 week cycle where you are pinning test weeks 1-10 (last 2 weeks is esters clearing). So you need a 5,000iu vial to cover the 10 weeks you’ll use it.

KingAnt

KingAnt

Awards
  • Established
I found one that come with an ampule and a vial. Seems like the ampule has the powder as nd the vial has the bac water.

Seems like it will work like this .
"Follow these steps to administer CHORIOMON 5000 IU: draw the liquid into the syringe, inject the liquid into the ampoule containing the powder, thoroughly mix these together until the powder is completely dissolved, draw the mixed solution back into the syringe, make sure any air bubbles are removed prior to injection, inject the solution into the muscle or under the skin. "

So instead of pinning the entire quantity , is it possible (or an idea) to draw the dissolved liquid from the ampule back into the vial? And take the quantity needed from there?

KingAnt

KingAnt

Awards
  • Established
All of these answers are in my posts here. 250iu twice per week. That’s 500 total weekly. Started a week into cycle and stopped a week before PCT begins, that means you are taking it weeks 2-11 of a 12 week cycle where you are pinning test weeks 1-10 (last 2 weeks is esters clearing). So you need a 5,000iu vial to cover the 10 weeks you’ll use it.
I was planning on pinning test weeks 1-12 ? I've never heard of Ester clearing before?
So a 10 week cycle would be pinning test weeks 1-8 with weeks 9 and 10 Easter clearing?
Sorry if it's a dumb question. That's something I've never read about.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yes you could carefully slowly inject it back into the vial.

I was planning on pinning test weeks 1-12 ? I've never heard of Ester clearing before?
So a 10 week cycle would be pinning test weeks 1-8 with weeks 9 and 10 Easter clearing?
Sorry if it's a dumb question. That's something I've never read about.
If you are using test prop for some reason that long, you just start PCT after. But if using test E or C, due to those longer esters attached to the testosterone it takes about 2 weeks for blood concentrations to drop low enough after your last pin to effectively begin your SERM PCT. So if a guy wants to run say 500mg of test for 12 weeks, he would pin 500mg total during weeks 1-10, and the last 2 weeks his levels would drop off.

Notice that bottles of test are often 10ml, and 2-300mg/ml concentration. So guys buy 2 bottles and voila, enough for a cc shot twice per week for 10 weeks. It’s not coincidence.

KingAnt

KingAnt

Awards
  • Established
Yes you could carefully slowly inject it back into the vial.

If you are using test prop for some reason that long, you just start PCT after. But if using test E or C, due to those longer esters attached to the testosterone it takes about 2 weeks for blood concentrations to drop low enough after your last pin to effectively begin your SERM PCT. So if a guy wants to run say 500mg of test for 12 weeks, he would pin 500mg total during weeks 1-10, and the last 2 weeks his levels would drop off.

Notice that bottles of test are often 10ml, and 2-300mg/ml concentration. So guys buy 2 bottles and voila, enough for a cc shot twice per week for 10 weeks. It’s not coincidence.
That makes sense, I bought 3 bottles at 250mg/ml. Thinking that 2 was enough for a 10 week cycle of pinning twice a week for 10 weeks. And that since I wanted to run 12 weeks I'd need 3 and I would have a some left over.
So turns out I'll use 2 bottles and have a full left over?
Which brings me to another question . H ok w do you all store your test? Cool dark place like pantry ? Refrigerator? Shoebox in closet?

KingAnt

KingAnt

Awards
  • Established
If that's all you can get it's not the end of the world. You can just draw it into syringes (i e. split the full amp into ten 500iu pins or 20 250iu ones) then stick them in the freezer.
They wont burst in the freezer from the expansion of the liquid?

BarryScott

BarryScott

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
That makes sense, I bought 3 bottles at 250mg/ml. Thinking that 2 was enough for a 10 week cycle of pinning twice a week for 10 weeks. And that since I wanted to run 12 weeks I'd need 3 and I would have a some left over.
So turns out I'll use 2 bottles and have a full left over?
Which brings me to another question . H ok w do you all store your test? Cool dark place like pantry ? Refrigerator? Shoebox in closet?
One option is pinning every 4 days or so instead of pinning exactly twice a week. Then you can stretch out two vials to last 12 weeks with a slightly lower weekly dosage.