Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I’m pretty sure JT is a pretty big heavy dude. That alone is going to drive BP.

I definitely agree you shouldn’t use meds you don’t really need to, BUT I will say all of the experienced voices I have heard say if you need it then you should use it. Kinda changed my views on it. If you are going to be 300lbs running gear and living large, you should do what it takes to keep as healthy as possible. You don’t get any style points for not taking Lisinopril at the dialysis center when you’re in renal failure.
No arguments here, that explains the bp issues. I was talking more along the lines of not using things as a bandaid if the problem can be solved without it. But I also should have assumed hes probably prescribed bp meds. That's not something I typically see ppl get via blk market.

keith8nm

keith8nm

Awards
Once you do a few injections you quickly realize it's nothing, I almost look forward to my next pin now a days. And a simple testosterone cycle is safer then 99% or orals in my opinion.
Different people can face different results, I think. It also depends on how long you're gonna make injections. Anyway, if person already started making it - he simply needs to know a trustful website and resource where he can purchase certified steroids. It also means a lot in this sphere of business.

mod edit: read rules.

Last edited by a moderator:
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Different people can face different results, I think. It also depends on how long you're gonna make injections. Anyway, if person already started making it - he simply needs to know a trustful website and resource where he can purchase certified steroids. It also means a lot in this sphere of business.
We dont talk about steroid sources openly on this forum, against the rules. I will say I've never heard of steroid ninja tho

Last edited by a moderator: