First injection cycle

KingAnt

KingAnt

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, I've ran many prohormone/oral cycles.
I've taken about a 1 year break from cycling and as I look at test base products that I want to run for this cycle, I'm leaning towards the test E route.
The problem is... I'm a pussy. I need some convincing. There is plenty of info on the interwebs but I'm just intimidated by the process being that I've never done it and I've never seem it done in front of me.

Convince me fellas!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
its easier, generally safer for your organs and such, more "natural" from your body's perspective, sides are typically less and usually more predictable, and wayyy more fun :)

The biggest thing though with test, is theres a wealth of LEGITIMATE info on the how, why, when, how much, etc etc from actual medical and scientific studies since this is a naturally occuring, commonly prescribed drug vs PH/DS which are nearly all synthetic and untested or abandoned by the medical community. Thus making most of the info that's out there pure conjecture and broscience with just a small amount being legitimate.

Plus with test e, you're only talking dosing every few days, so its not like you become a pin cushion and have to have needles with you all the time or anything dramatic.

KingAnt

KingAnt

Awards
  • Established
its easier, generally safer for your organs and such, more "natural" from your body's perspective, sides are typically less and usually more predictable, and wayyy more fun :)

The biggest thing though with test, is theres a wealth of LEGITIMATE info on the how, why, when, how much, etc etc from actual medical and scientific studies since this is a naturally occuring, commonly prescribed drug vs PH/DS which are nearly all synthetic and untested or abandoned by the medical community. Thus making most of the info that's out there pure conjecture and broscience with just a small amount being legitimate.

Plus with test e, you're only talking dosing every few days, so its not like you become a pin cushion and have to have needles with you all the time or anything dramatic.
Awesome! Very good stuff bro, all great reasons. This is working already lol.
A very small hurdle is the payment process, alot of places only do bitcoin or western union and that's just an extra step that's a bit of a deterrent for me.
If they took credit card it would be much easier to just impulse purchase. and once I got it then I'm not gonna let it just sit around.
But I guess theres not much we can do about the payment process.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
realistically you don't want to just pay with a CC since you're buying illegal drugs haha. you wouldn't want to buy street crack with a credit card...

boooosted

boooosted

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you're worried about the actual pinning just watch some youtube videos. Make a plan on what you're going to do and then run it over and over again in your head. Then when you go to do it, you already know exactly what you're doing. Where are you located?

KingAnt

KingAnt

Awards
  • Established
If you're worried about the actual pinning just watch some youtube videos. Make a plan on what you're going to do and then run it over and over again in your head. Then when you go to do it, you already know exactly what you're doing. Where are you located?
Located in Arizona. Yeah that's typically what I do, flood my brain with info. But at some point you just gotta do it.

You all really are making this easier already.
People been doing this for a long time. I just gotta suck it up and do it.

KingAnt

KingAnt

Awards
  • Established
Needle sizes vary slightly.
What do you guys think?
20ga. For withdraw and 23ga for pin?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
25g for glute 1” delts use a slin pin 1/2 or 5/8
I always just did 20 to draw and 23g 1" for everywhere. never bothered with slin pins. If you have any real amount of muscle (which you better before pinning) 1" is gonna be fine in any muscle belly. if you're really nervous, just dont bury it to the hilt on smaller muscles ha

I always just rotated delts/quads/glutes since those were the easiest and that gives you 6 unique locations to rotate. Running Enan you wont even really need to rotate that much since you're not pinning too frequently.

Ventroglutes is another great one (super deep/thick muscle too which can take a lot of oil and is maybe the easiest outside of quads for pinning yourself), but its scary as hell cuz it looks and feels like youre about to stap right into your hip bone ha

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
anyone who has gotten a shot or vaccine has been pinned with a 1" or bigger needle anyways and they just ram those bad boys all the way into your shoulder or ass ha. Most muscles are much thicker than they "look"

KingAnt

KingAnt

Awards
  • Established
Ok, what you guys thinking I should run per week?
Also a topic that varies.
250 or 500?

Cmseabee24

Cmseabee24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I always just did 20 to draw and 23g 1" for everywhere. never bothered with slin pins. If you have any real amount of muscle (which you better before pinning) 1" is gonna be fine in any muscle belly. if you're really nervous, just dont bury it to the hilt on smaller muscles ha

I always just rotated delts/quads/glutes since those were the easiest and that gives you 6 unique locations to rotate. Running Enan you wont even really need to rotate that much since you're not pinning too frequently.

Ventroglutes is another great one (super deep/thick muscle too which can take a lot of oil and is maybe the easiest outside of quads for pinning yourself), but its scary as hell cuz it looks and feels like youre about to stap right into your hip bone ha
After pinning with a 23g for a while your gonna accrue a lot of scar tissue even rotating sites. I use to pin with that but scar tissue built up quick and dropped to 25g easier to break the skin without having to really jab it in. It’s his first cycle but it’s all preference.

Thepaganator

Thepaganator

Awards
Awesome! Very good stuff bro, all great reasons. This is working already lol.
A very small hurdle is the payment process, alot of places only do bitcoin or western union and that's just an extra step that's a bit of a deterrent for me.
If they took credit card it would be much easier to just impulse purchase. and once I got it then I'm not gonna let it just sit around.
But I guess theres not much we can do about the payment process.
All you have to do is download the Coinbase app. There’s a QR code that literally scans over to naps. Purchase, transfer funds. Easy, peasy. Plus you get 10% off just for using bitcoin.

KingAnt

KingAnt

Awards
  • Established
All you have to do is download the Coinbase app. There’s a QR code that literally scans over to naps. Purchase, transfer funds. Easy, peasy. Plus you get 10% off just for using bitcoin.
Really? Seems easy enough. Dont you have to purchase bitcoin from a seller on the coin base app then use that bitcoin to make your purchase?
I vaguely remember attempting that once a while back and I had issues purchasing the bitcoin.

Thepaganator

Thepaganator

Awards
Really? Seems easy enough. Dont you have to purchase bitcoin from a seller on the coin base app then use that bitcoin to make your purchase?
I vaguely remember attempting that once a while back and I had issues purchasing the bitcoin.
Yeah man. Honestly if I can do it, anyone can. I have successfully purchased through money order once which was a pain in the ass. After using bitcoin, I just stuck with that.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
18 to draw always, 25 to pin. I use 1.5” for glutes because I have high bodyfat and glutes are my gift muscle. Slides in like butter and bury it to the hilt. Delts I would use 27g and something like 5/8 or 3/4.

Youtube TRT application vids. Shows safe prep and administration.

I really wasn’t ready for the libido increase. I wish someone had warned me; nearly got myself in trouble - you’re about to have a lot more sex or a lot more jerk-off sessions. Probably both.

Datsun280z

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Haven’t done a cycle but I’ve always been worried about dirty gear. That’s kept me away from pinning. Anyone filter theirs with a .2 micron just to be sure?

Thepaganator

Thepaganator

Awards
Haven’t done a cycle but I’ve always been worried about dirty gear. That’s kept me away from pinning. Anyone filter theirs with a .2 micron just to be sure?
If you follow above there is no reason to worry about the gear being dirty.

Thepaganator

Thepaganator

Awards
If you follow above there is no reason to worry about the gear being dirty. In my opinion it’s either natty or pinning. All the in between and designer **** is just a lot of stress on your body for minimal results. Research, run a proper test cycle and be welcomed to the world of the ultimate alpha male.

Last edited:
DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It's no big deal bro. I didn't even think about it. Got what I needed filled the syringe, and stuck in in the a$$. Maybe it was all the crazy shots in the military

KingAnt

KingAnt

Awards
  • Established
It's no big deal bro. I didn't even think about it. Got what I needed filled the syringe, and stuck in in the a$$. Maybe it was all the crazy shots in the military
Yeah that's what I'm gonna have to do. Just get the gear and pin it.
I've absorbed tons of info.
But the info doesn't do any good unless I put it to practice.

KingAnt

KingAnt

Awards
  • Established
I purchased 2 bottles of chemical one (1 andro) from chaos and pain before I posted this because I was gonna run another prohormone cycle untill I decided to grow some balls.

Should I go ahead and run it with this test cycle. Or save it for my next test cycle?

I know you guys dont really **** with orals much but check out chemical one its buy 1 get one free. They stopped making it, they are selling whatever is left then that's it.

Thepaganator

Thepaganator

Awards
I purchased 2 bottles of chemical one (1 andro) from chaos and pain before I posted this because I was gonna run another prohormone cycle untill I decided to grow some balls.

Should I go ahead and run it with this test cycle. Or save it for my next test cycle?

I know you guys dont really **** with orals much but check out chemical one its buy 1 get one free. They stopped making it, they are selling whatever is left then that's it.
1 Andro isn’t a “bad” compound, just produces minimal results with the same consequences. When you run test you want to run it solo first. Save the andro for your next run.

p1nchharmonic

p1nchharmonic

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Established
  • Established
I just started my first cycle 3 days ago. I'm 30 years old, been lifting all my life. Felt the same way as you before. No regrets now. Its fucking exciting. Injecting isnt as bad as I thought it would be

Thepaganator

Thepaganator

Awards
I just started my first cycle 3 days ago. I'm 30 years old, been lifting all my life. Felt the same way as you before. No regrets now. Its fucking exciting. Injecting isnt as bad as I thought it would be
Wait until it kicks in. I couldn’t wait until my next pin. Be careful, it’s addicting. Lol

KingAnt

KingAnt

Awards
  • Established
Yeah man making this post has definitely worked as I intended it To, you all have pumped me up. I'm excited as ****

p1nchharmonic

p1nchharmonic

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Established
  • Established
Yeah man making this post has definitely worked as I intended it To, you all have pumped me up. I'm excited as ****
What are your stats? It's really important that you have reached or very close to your genetic potential before starting.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
What are your stats? It's really important that you have reached or very close to your genetic potential before starting.
No it’s not at all. What you need to have figured out is how to sustainably eat to control your bodyweight, how to train hard consistently, and how to approach roadblocks or plateaus in training so your answer to get bigger or stronger isn’t always just to add more drugs. Because how much you can take is finite.

Questions you should be able to answer yourself from your own experience are things like what training splits generally work best for you, what movements gave the most size for certain bodyparts, how you got X lift moving again if you were trying to get stronger. What foods do I digest best and can I repeatedly prepare and eat often that support my goals? You just need to have your training life sorted, and it should be a lifetime priority. Not #1 necessarily, but if it’s not your top 4 or 5 you probably shouldn’t trade your longevity for it.

Edit: he’s already cycling anyway

KingAnt

KingAnt

Awards
  • Established
No it’s not at all. What you need to have figured out is how to sustainably eat to control your bodyweight, how to train hard consistently, and how to approach roadblocks or plateaus in training so your answer to get bigger or stronger isn’t always just to add more drugs. Because how much you can take is finite.

Questions you should be able to answer yourself from your own experience are things like what training splits generally work best for you, what movements gave the most size for certain bodyparts, how you got X lift moving again if you were trying to get stronger. What foods do I digest best and can I repeatedly prepare and eat often that support my goals? You just need to have your training life sorted, and it should be a lifetime priority. Not #1 necessarily, but if it’s not your top 4 or 5 you probably shouldn’t trade your longevity for it.

Edit: he’s already cycling anyway
Adding more drugs and higher dosing is not something I'm super interested in.
The benefits of AAS are great but the sides are always a concern, more drugs equals more sides.
So I'll keep it low.
I dont cycle much anyways. I took about 18 months off cycle and this is my first back in.
Already got my prebloods.
Purchasing the supplies soon. And I will prob make another thread for the cycle.
Maybe use this one.
Thanks for all the support.

Thepaganator

Thepaganator

Awards
Where do you guys get your pins and syringes?
Walmart or any pharmacy. Just tell them you need them for trt. When you are specific about sizes and types needed they tend to not ask questions.

boooosted

boooosted

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You trust amazon for sterile pins?
Just curious.
I'll check out med lab
I don't know I actually just ordered it for the first time and they haven't come in yet. They're easy touch so a pretty common brand I don't see why not.

KingAnt

KingAnt

Awards
  • Established
I don't know I actually just ordered it for the first time and they haven't come in yet. They're easy touch so a pretty common brand I don't see why not.
Your prob good to go. I just tend to relate Amazon and china and china to unsterile.
But that's my own thinking, that's prob not fully rational

boooosted

boooosted

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Your prob good to go. I just tend to relate Amazon and china and china to unsterile.
But that's my own thinking, that's prob not fully rational
Yeah I see where you're coming from. But if a big company like Amazon was caught sending out unsterile needles to millions of people they would shut that down real fast and we would know about it.

KingAnt

KingAnt

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I see where you're coming from. But if a big company like Amazon was caught sending out unsterile needles to millions of people they would shut that down real fast and we would know about it.
Good point. Maybe I'll check put amazon. Amazons platform is just so dam convenient, I would much rather get them from there.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Good point. Maybe I'll check put amazon. Amazons platform is just so dam convenient, I would much rather get them from there.
I got a company I go through out on the Eastcoast, they are a medical supply place.

KingAnt

KingAnt

Awards
  • Established
So the syringes that come with pins already.
Are the pins detachable always? I know the luer lock ones come off.
Do I gotta make sure I get the detachable ones or is it standard procedure that they manufactured for the pins to be changed out?

Thepaganator

Thepaganator

Awards
So the syringes that come with pins already.
Are the pins detachable always? I know the luer lock ones come off.
Do I gotta make sure I get the detachable ones or is it standard procedure that they manufactured for the pins to be changed out?
Always make sure they are luer lock. I made that mistake once and had to shoot with a 19g. Not fun.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ok so if I get luer lok pins thr the syringe has to be luer lok as well correct?
Yes. Always buy your barrels with 18g luer locks so they are ready to draw, and order your 25g (or w/e) pins separate. You open the syringe wrapping, twist the luer loose then tighten to make sure it’s not defective or un-seated, and then you can draw oil. Then draw extra air in to clear the needle of the medication as well as provide a leak barrier, carefully recap the 18, twist it off and twist on the new 25. Uncap, purge the air, and inject your cleaned site.

Don’t make the mistake of ordering your 18s separately lol. Skip the hassle.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Where do you think the raws for your testosterone came from?
Forget the raws, anything but branded rx test is far riskier than anything on amazon haha. Bathtub brewers