First Cycle, What to Use and What is Currently Available

CelticMonster

CelticMonster

Awards
How's it going everyone, I need some advice on a cycle I want to run. To start, I'm 5'6", about 165 lbs. and 12% body fat. Been bodybuilding for the last 5-6 years and have maintained a solid diet and workout plan. However, I have hit a plateau and am not happy with where I'm at both physically and strength-wise. I want to gain size, and I want to shred some excess fat too. Before I left for training last year, you guys helped me work out a solid DMZ cycle fro Olympus Labs that I was going to start upon my return, however I came home to a prohormone ban.

Here is what I have in mind so far. I'm thinking about 1-andro or 4-andro but I'm not sure if I should do a 6 or 8 week cycle (depends on the dosages you guys recommend). Also as far as PCT, I know to run a SERM but not sure if it should be nolva or clomid since I'm still learning about the compounds as well. With this being my first PH cycle, I don't want to go balls to the wall yet but I'm hoping to possibly gain a solid 5-10 pounds of lean mass while dropping some fat. If anyone could please supply me with some info, cycle/ product suggestions, or anything, I would greatly appreciate it.

- Thank you.