currently on first cycle, looking to add

Harry_Connick

Awards
Hey everyone, new to forum, apologize if I posted in wrong area, if so just point me in the right direction.

I'm 25, been training close to three years now, and currently on my first cycle of 1 andro only (Sup3r-1)

So far: Week 1: 220mg
Week 2: 330mg
Week 3: 440 mg (still in weeks 3)

I am taking to help shed some fat, but also hoping (but won't be too upset if I don't) to build some lean muscle as well.
I was planning on an 8 week cycle keeping the dosage at 440 for the rest of the run.

I decided to only take 1 andro because it is my first cycle and it seems good. Currently my workouts do feel slightly easier and I am a bit more focused in the gym. But I am feeling like now that I have spent some money I might as well step it up a bit so as at the end of this cycle I don't feel like "That's it?". Currently I am experiencing no side effects, other than it is difficult to wake up in the morning, but once I'm up, no lethargy. I have been noticing a few more hairs on my pillow than normal, but that could be coincidence. I have been slowly receding since about 17, but I did order some Minoxidil that should be arriving today that I will start taking regardless of if the hair loss is due to the 1 andro or not.

My question is: what do you all think would be good to add into this to help maybe add some lean mass, and help shed fat overall. I was trying to figure this out either by the end of this week or next week so I can run it for the last four or five weeks of the cycle. I know the obvious answers are 4 andro and Epi, but was afraid of the extra hair loss.

NOTE: I do not want to take anything that will likely, or is known to cause hair loss. Also I am fine with decreased libido.

So far the four main ones I am looking into are; androvar, anavar, tbol and deca. Any thoughts on which of these you think would be best, or any other recommendations you may have are welcome and are much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Choppedjunior

Awards
naturally you loose 100 strands of hair a day. honestly if you don't have hair loss issues already you're probably fine. I have very thick hair and msten i noticed a bit more than usually coming out in the shower, but was never a big deal.

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Out of the 4 options you listed, the only one that makes sense is epi-andro. It can function as sort of a test base, which you should have had from the beginning. If you're not adverse to pinning, I would suggest adding actual testosterone. It would have to be test prop, as long esters would only be starting to kick in by the end of your cycle.

2manyprojects

2manyprojects

Awards
A better question is what is your plan for pct?

Harry_Connick

Awards
I know it's stupid but I don't have on hand yet. But I was planning either clomid at 50/50/25/25 or nolva at 40/40/20/20/10 or maybe just get Sup3r-pct

Harry_Connick

Awards
Yeah, I think the main thing that kept me away was the hair loss. If I do decide to go with epi, is it too late at this point in the cycle? If I start next week that'll give me 5 weeks to run it, but is it a problem that I've already been on 1 andro for 3 weeks? I wouldn't think so, but I'm not sure.

Also I remember reading somewhere on here, but cannot remember where or what exactly it was, it was someone who took something like epi (could've been something else, like I said can't remember) with a hair loss product, I think Finasteride, and it made the hair fall out like crazy. Is there anything in particular to stay away from on Epi?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Get clomid and run it 50/50/25/25 pct, and find a pharma source. I think that epiandro is your best bet since it's your first cycle. Take some time off after and do more research though.