Currently on my first cycle doin 800mg of test a week and 600 of deca thats what my body builder buddy recommended

Little man 30

Awards
I have tamoxifen for pct is that all I need doin 800mg of test and 600mg of deca a week that's what my body builder buddy recommended

bigthug

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
That's way to much for a first cycle you should just be running the testerone alone and more like 600 mg max then next cycle you can always run a little more but yes nolvadex is fine for a pct and you can trow a good test booster on top of it

Little man 30

Awards
That's way to much for a first cycle you should just be running the testerone alone and more like 600 mg max then next cycle you can always run a little more but yes nolvadex is fine for a pct and you can trow a good test booster on top of it
Thanks man I'm gonna go down to 600 I appreciate it

bigthug

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Next cycle u can do some dbol on top of your test i think deca is a bad idea for your first couple of cycles because of shutdown and how long it stays in your system

bigthug

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Yes stop the deca so your less likely to get side effects and pct will be easier to recover and get your natural testerone back 2 normal

Little man 30

Awards
Yes stop the deca so your less likely to get side effects and pct will be easier to recover and get your natural testerone back 2 normal
Will I still see pretty good gains on the test alone

bigthug

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Will I still see pretty good gains on the test alone
What are your stats wheigt and height i for example is 255 pounds and I can grow of 50 mg dbol only or a little test alone as long as I eat alot of quality food it's about the food

Last edited:

bigthug

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Yes u can grow of 600 mg s test thats more than plenty for a first cycle u just have to eat alot of food

Little man 30

Awards
What are your stats wheigt and height i for example is 255 pounds and I can grow of 50 mg dbol only or a little test alone as long as I eat alot of quality food it's about the food
150 six foot 1 so u said i should take 600 mg max of test a week and just cut the deca I eat good mostly chicken and rice and vegetables and fruit some red meat tuna and eggs plus protein shakes twice a day

Little man 30

Awards
So is dbol better then deca I was told dbol holds to much water and u lose most of your gains after ur cycle

bigthug

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Yes just do 600 mgs of test and just eat lots of calories Tru good quality food and you should grow alot since its your first cycle Red meat rice eggs and lots off fruits is a good way of getting a lot of calories

bigthug

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
So is dbol better then deca I was told dbol holds to much water and u lose most of your gains after ur cycle
Every mass building steroid makes u hold a little water inside your muscles that's what makes them look rounder and fuller

Little man 30

Awards
Every mass building steroid makes u hold a little water inside your muscles that's what makes them look rounder and fuller
Ok cool I really appreciate it man I dunno why he told me to do so much

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
150 six foot 1 so u said i should take 600 mg max of test a week and just cut the deca I eat good mostly chicken and rice and vegetables and fruit some red meat tuna and eggs plus protein shakes twice a day
You didnt mean you weigh 150 right

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Wait wtf have i contracted alzheimer or has someone deleted my posts, and also some from the OP itself.

I am not here to bullsh1t "oh you gotta train for a million years before touching gear, bench 500 lbs etc"

But i want to keep it real.

If you are 6'1 145 lbs and you say you cant gain weight and that you eat alot but still not gaining weight, steroids wont help.

Now...if you said you are eating a lot and gaining weight but gaining fat instead of muscle, and you got enough protein in your diet, then yeah i would say steroids would help make sure that what you eat goes to lean tissue instead of fat

But if you cant gain weight naturally, you wont gain it on steroids.

edit: just realized there are 2 identical threads

Last edited:
PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey @Little man 30, I assume you are 30 years old? I left high school at 6'2" and 155lbs. Lifted natty upto 185-190, first couple rounds but I was early 20s... In 30s you may need gear, but your Body builder pal prescribed a dose for a large, gear experienced person (800mg Test and 600mg deca per week, wow).

You can probably make great gains as a newbie with a plan light Test E cycle.. wear that out and add oral prohormone like Nanodrol (nano MSten), or Sdrol, DMZ in later cycles - again low dose, since these are of a number of methyl PHs /designers (they work awesome, but bit hepatoxic) and body chemistry not like octane % in a race engine, more is not always better, it's a sweet spot to get you (a skinny Ectomorph I assume) to add muscle and not fat.

Now you have "test base" experience to prevent supression sides and then you can diet or choose PH/SARM (perhaps RAD-140 if methyl PH don't appeal or LGD-4033) with a test base to meet your goals... Again low dose.

I don't even pin Test anymore, only oral test base of choice = 4-andro with cyclosomal (Hi-Tech Pharma) or transderm delivery (Iconic Formulations) has least sides, works and libido is strong. Maybe dermacrine if I don't want to use 4-andro.

Also now with Andros, 1-andro, 4-andro you can make really good strength and muscle gains before even pinning gear and no needles, increase my hunger... Just need the liposomal or cyclosomal orals or Transdermal typed to rub on skin.

Last edited:

Norse12

Awards
I have tamoxifen for pct is that all I need doin 800mg of test and 600mg of deca a week that's what my body builder buddy recommended
As others have pointed out, that's a massive dose for first cycle and at your weight. I bet your friend is a lot more muscular than you and have done many cycles already.
600mg test will give you solid gains IF your training, diet and resting are performed reasonably well.
If you can't grow naturally at that height and weight and you're not even gaining fat, you are eating too little.
Steroids won't make you grow, or look better, unless you make big improvements in your diet. Surprisingly, training and steroids are not enough - you need good food in the right amounts too.