Need advice from experts currently on cycle

A

Austin1129

Awards
Hey guys so I've come to a bit of a stand still, I'm currently running Epi andro rx and super dmz 3.0 at 4 caps ed of each. This is my third cycle btw. The problem I have is that I have not made any gains at all in strength or size and I'm 3 weeks in. My last cycle I ran 30 mg of dmz ed, 50 mg of Epi ed, and m-sten at 20mg ed for 4 weeks, my very first cycle was m-sten rx at 20 mg ed for 4 weeks, noes here's my problem, now i am aware that your first cycle is always your "best" cycle but I think this is different, my first cycle I got super ****in lean and strong eating whatever the **** I want, after the 4 weeks was up I did a pct consisting of nolva, an ai, and a test booster, after the 4 weeks of pct was up I hoped on the three compounds noted above, this time though I only got a little stronger and I got fat as ****. I researched it online and got the idea that I just had levels of estrogen so I bought an ai and ran it fir the rest of the cycle and it didn't do ****, I did another 4 week pct and just assumed that maybe the products I had bought were bunk so after 4 weeks I hopped on the super dmz and Epi andro from iron mag labs a legit company. Well now I have gotten any stronger or leaner and just Basiclly hit a brick wall and am really frustrated. The only thing I can possibly think of that is messing me up is that I did not run any cortisol or protestor one control supps during pct but I don't see how that would stop me from getting lean or making strength gains, please help guys! Srry for the long paragraph

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
Are you trying to build muscle? If you're not building muscle then you need to eat more
Are you trying to get lean? If you're not getting leaner you need to diet harder
Are you trying to get stronger? If you're not getting stronger you need to train harder and adjust your program to one that lends itself to strength gains

That is it

A

Austin1129

Awards
I'm tryin to get lean brother but I was able to do this on my first cycle and get stronger while in a huge caloric surplus and I got the closest I had ever been to having a 8-pack eating garbage, so yes this cycle I buckled down and stuck to a clean diet and have not been able to shed any fat wat so ever

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
you did not wait long enough between cycles. You don't jump in right after pct. time in pct+ length of cycle=time off. This lets your body restore to normal levels. You cycle for a month, then spend a month in pct, then take a month completely off at minimum

A

Austin1129

Awards
Yea I was worried about that, so I'm pretty much screwed until I give my body proper time off?

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Yea I was worried about that, so I'm pretty much screwed until I give my body proper time off?
yessir. If you are on cycle now you might as cut losses earlier. Lipid profiles, natural test/lh/fsh level, and such don't always recover in one month of pct and that is why it is advised to take time off.
A great example would be superdrol (back when it was around). If someone did a cycle, pct, then another cycle their lipid profile wouldn't have returned to normal (especially using nolva as it messed with lipids IIRC) and basically every is diminished to a great degree.

Just use this a learning experience, as much as it sucks, plenty of people have done this too.

A

Austin1129

Awards
Ok so as soon as my clomid gets here I'll start that and hop off cycle, I think I'm going to run inhibit-p and reduce xt along with nolva,clomid and pes erase and then give my body 12-16 weeks to recover and recoop, then I'll Proly use wats left over of this cycle as a kick start for my final

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
Are you trying to build muscle? If you're not building muscle then you need to eat more
Are you trying to get lean? If you're not getting leaner you need to diet harder
Are you trying to get stronger? If you're not getting stronger you need to train harder and adjust your program to one that lends itself to strength gains

That is it

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
Quads of steel got it right your myostatin levels is what held the brakes down on your second run. Around the 6-8 week mark muscle gain drops drastically now there are a few options at this point.

1 you can take off and wait enough time for your levels to come back to normal so you continue to gain.
2 you can bump up the dosage to continue to gain.
3 you stay on until around the 20 week mark when myostatin returns down to baseline. 'but this should obviously be someone on trt on that stays on injectables year round'.