First cycle, starting off small....wait!! **** that sh!t

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
I agree that after a certain amount, anything over is just a waste of compound and an opportunity for bad sides to appear. What I prefer to do is combine another compound instead. And I know this is NOT popular. Oh well. Let's say I'm deciding on running Epi, I know that 30 mg. of it is mild. Especially for me at my size and past experience. So instead of upping the dose to 60 mg. or more, I would rather opt to run something else along side the 30 mg. of Epi. Say for example Trenadrol. I would run maybe 2 caps of Tren (when 3 or 4 are usually recommended as a standalone) WITH the 30 mg. of Epi. They are very compatible in my experience. I know combining compounds is usually frowned upon, but I would rather do that instead of running one compound way up high. Now this advice is NOT for newbs or people with only a little PH/PS/AAS experience. It's for the experienced people only. Newbs and novices should stick to running one compound at a time at the lowest possible effective dose.
Spoken like a true TG! After having run 9 or 10 cycles, I feel aptly prepared to determine the tastiest level of "doneness" for my own personal liver!:thumbsup:

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
how long did you do all those cycles across??? 9-10 back2backs dont count

austink3417

austink3417

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking of starting working out chest/back on monday followed by shoulders/legs on tuesday with arms later on in the week and also core. any thoughts on this? i'm currently pairing chest/tris; back/bi's but by the time i get to shoulders and legs later on in the week, i'm exhausted. i'm low carbing in during the week and carb loading on the weekend. today felt fine but i know later on in the week, i'll feel tired. maybe i'll call in ECA for a little back up. any thoughts? also, b/c i'm running this cycle, i started writing down my workouts. i really have never paid attention to the amount of weights i was lifting. i would just go week to week and try and recall where i started and just kind of wing it. i think if anything this is helping the most. anyway, enough puzzy azz thoughts here's my fukkin workout:
chest:
w. up 10X135
4@185
4@225
5@265 + 1 spot
8@ 225
8@185
Incline d. Bells
10@80
7@90
10@80
shoulders started to bother me at 90
Flat d. bells:
30 sec. of rest between sets. nice and slow
8@80; 8@65; 8@65
Flye machine
10,10,8 @ 135,150,165
Incline Flye:
3 x 10 @ 45

Tris:
skull crusher:
7@90, 10@ 80, 10@80
each set followed by slow close grip press for 8-12
rev. grip cable
10,10,10 @ 90,100,90
last set drop to 70 for 7
overhead ext. machine
3x10@60
single arm cable ext.
3x10@25

walk; incline 8 3.8mph

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
You should NOT be low carbing or carb cycling on cycle...

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was thinking of starting working out chest/back on monday followed by shoulders/legs on tuesday with arms later on in the week and also core. any thoughts on this? i'm currently pairing chest/tris; back/bi's but by the time i get to shoulders and legs later on in the week, i'm exhausted. i'm low carbing in during the week and carb loading on the weekend. today felt fine but i know later on in the week, i'll feel tired. maybe i'll call in ECA for a little back up. any thoughts? also, b/c i'm running this cycle, i started writing down my workouts.
Do legs and shoulders first in the week when you have the most energy. And about the low-carbing/carb-cycling. Don't be extreme with this, especially on-cycle. You've got to keep the good carbs in your diet for now. Weight-loss has to be done slowly I think. Don't get in a hurry. It took time to put the weight on, it'll take time to take it back off.

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
how long did you do all those cycles across??? 9-10 back2backs dont count
They don't? Oh. Then 1. I have experience w/ exactly 1 cycle.

3 a year homie, and I think I fit a 4th one in last year, if I'm not mistaken. That's not counting andro and injectable cycles when I was a stupid kid just under a decade ago, of course. Also not counting rails of mdrol I like to snort w/ Tlake when we're hanging out.:woohoo:

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established

3 a year homie, and I think I fit a 4th one in last year, if I'm not mistaken. That's not counting andro and injectable cycles when I was a stupid kid just under a decade ago, of course. Also not counting rails of mdrol I like to snort w/ Tlake when we're hanging out.:woohoo:
I like to take them transdermally through my sack.

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
I like to take them transdermally through my sack.
excellent technique. how do you mix yours? I mix my mdrol into androgel at 50mg per ml, then mix in just a little bit of Napalm...for that minty-fresh feeling on my sack.:thumbsup:

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
excellent technique. how do you mix yours? I mix my mdrol into androgel at 50mg per ml, then mix in just a little bit of Napalm...for that minty-fresh feeling on my sack.:thumbsup:
I crush the tablets and mix them with soy sauce and wasabi, then just flop them in and let em soak for a couple hours.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I crush the tablets and mix them with soy sauce and wasabi, then just flop them in and let em soak for a couple hours.
And the beeyatches love that taste, don't they??!! Teriyaki Testicles!! Ancient Chinese secret, huh??:food::lol:

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established

When I was younger and still in college I really didn't pay much detail to the supp industry. I took 4-Andro like it was creatine :eek: Luckily I picked what was probably the safest PH ever to **** with. Dumb kids...

austink3417

austink3417

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday:
Back
t-bar
1 plate warmup
3X10@3 plates

Lat Pull down:
8@180, 2x6@195 (dropped to 165 for 6, 140 for 6 on last)

Low Cable:
3 sets: 9,8,9 @ 160 (dropped to 115 for 7 on last)

Rev. flye;
3x10@135 last set dropped to 90 for 6 slow

ran around and did a bunch of random back stuff, didn't get that sore, pissed off

Bi's
barbell curl:
8@95, 6@105, 5@105: drop 5@85: drop [email protected] really liked this last drop set. anyone have suggestions of other places to incorporate them?

Rev. grip curl
10@70; 8@70; 10@60 (think the drop set above got to me)

Single arm ez curl machine:
3x10@40 last set drop to 30 for 10, then 20 for 10; each arm.

treadmill incline 8.5 at 3.8mph. 20 minutes

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
When I was younger and still in college I really didn't pay much detail to the supp industry. I took 4-Andro like it was creatine :eek: Luckily I picked what was probably the safest PH ever to **** with. Dumb kids...
Yeah, I actually took andro for 6 weeks following an 8 weeker of sustanon...you know, to level off. :clap2: Dumb kids indeed.

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I actually took andro for 6 weeks following an 8 weeker of sustanon...you know, to level off. :clap2: Dumb kids indeed.

Hell, I did 200mg tren ace a DAY for shits and giggles.

austink3417

austink3417

Awards
  • Established
Forgot to write everything down but went something like this:
Legs:
Squats:
Warm up
10@135
8@225
6@275
10@225

Leg Press
10@540
8@630
8@630

Lying leg curls:
10@120
10@120
7@120 dropped to 90 for 6

standing leg curl:
3x10@65 per leg

leg ext.:
3x10@60 per leg

calf raises then walked at the usual (8.5 incline, 3.8 mph) pace left after 13 minutes, rode bike home.

My right knee is starting to **** up. it feels like something in the front of my knee that connects to something at the top of my shin????? hurts when i am going up stairs and sometimes gives out to the point of i have to catch myself. first reps of squats and leg press gives of a tingling sensation but goes away after rep 1 or 2. any thoughts

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like you may be doing your squats pigeon toed. You want to make sure your toes are pointing straight forward at about shoulder width.

Doubt its your walking form - would have hurt sooner.

Just be careful with your squats on cycle. You're extra strong now, and your knees and ligaments need to grow / heal / and adjust before you go all insane.

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, if that's true, he wins. :fool2:

I thought I was invincible when I was younger...I stayed on at way to high of a dose for way to long and I paid for it...I was shut down wicked hard for the longest time...got all depressed...gained a bunch of weight...bleh...

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My right knee is starting to **** up. it feels like something in the front of my knee that connects to something at the top of my shin????? hurts when i am going up stairs and sometimes gives out to the point of i have to catch myself. first reps of squats and leg press gives of a tingling sensation but goes away after rep 1 or 2. any thoughts
I'm not a doctor, nor do I play one on TV!! :lol: But it sounds like it might be your ACL (anterior cruciate ligament), and it may be strained. You need to warm-up very well. You might want to buy you some neoprene wraps and wear them. They will help to hold in heat around the joint as well as providing support. :thumbsup:

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
LOL you guys are nuts.... or have nuts... or in soco's case no nuts from over cycleing the trenage.... ahhhh you know what I mean.

Ya 3-4 a year is healthy IMO.... funny thing is I was taking SOME kind of andro in a very small dose for a short while when I was 18 and didnt have a CLUE what it was as I got it for free and only took it sporadically... dunno if it was the diol or dione version though. cant believe they just ahd that on the shelf at places like GNC not too long ago... man its sad thats gone.

austink3417

austink3417

Awards
  • Established
Thurs. shoulder workout
barbell military:
8@155; 6@185; 6@185; 8@135
upright row:
10@85; 8@95; 8@95 drop 65 for 8
Front raise:
10@30; 6@30 drop to 22.5 for 4; third set same as second
side raise:
[email protected]
shurgs:
3x10@ 225: after each set grap 35lb plate in each hand for shrugs

walk 3.8 at 8.5 incline. not getting heartbeat up as much as it used to so i guess more incline?

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thurs. shoulder workout
barbell military:
8@155; 6@185; 6@185; 8@135
upright row:
10@85; 8@95; 8@95 drop 65 for 8
Front raise:
10@30; 6@30 drop to 22.5 for 4; third set same as second
side raise:
[email protected]
shurgs:
3x10@ 225: after each set grap 35lb plate in each hand for shrugs

walk 3.8 at 8.5 incline. not getting heartbeat up as much as it used to so i guess more incline?
That's good weight on those military presses bro. You starting to feel the strength increases already, yeah? Keep on pounding those bad boys into submission! :hammer:

austink3417

austink3417

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday:
Back:
t-bar
warm up: 1 plate x 10
3x8@3plates

nuetral grip lat. pulldown:
8@160
6@180
8@160

Low Cable pull:
8,8,7@175

first time doing dead lifts ever so:
warm up 10@ 135
8,6,6@ 225

Iso. cable row machine:
3x10@45 each side

Iso. cable lat machine:
3x10@40

Bi's:
Barbell:
8@95
4@115
8@95 drop to 45 for 8

ez curl machine:
3x8 at 70,80,90

Incline curl
3x10@25

walked at 3.8 on 8.5 incline

anyone have some stuff i can throw in for back and bi's to mix it up?

austink3417

austink3417

Awards
  • Established
Chest:
Incline barbell:
10@135
8@185
6@225 +1 with spot
8@185

Flat D. Bell:
9@80
8@90
8@100 drop to 75 for 8

Incline D. Bell flye:
3x10@45

Flye Machine:
3x10@165

Tri's:
skulls:
10@85 close grip for 8
9@90 close grip for 8
8@90 close grip for 5

v-bar:
3x10 @ 105,110,115

d. bell overhead:
3x10@60,70,70

walked at 3.8 on 8.5 incline

again, suggestions on how to mix this up a little would be great.

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
LOL you guys are nuts.... or have nuts... or in soco's case no nuts from over cycleing the trenage.... ahhhh you know what I mean.

Ya 3-4 a year is healthy IMO.... funny thing is I was taking SOME kind of andro in a very small dose for a short while when I was 18 and didnt have a CLUE what it was as I got it for free and only took it sporadically... dunno if it was the diol or dione version though. cant believe they just ahd that on the shelf at places like GNC not too long ago... man its sad thats gone.
Me too! I knew it was a prohormone, but I didn't know what that meant. My logic was, "oh, so it's not quite a hormone. It's a PRO-hormone. Great.":bruce2:

Wish we could still get some of that shizzy. I put on some nice size. You ever take the liquid version that you used to drop under your tongue w/ an oral syringe? I'd take that and follow up w/ some Clenbutrx...hooo boy, think I fried my taste buds for half a year, but I was shredded.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Me too! I knew it was a prohormone, but I didn't know what that meant. My logic was, "oh, so it's not quite a hormone. It's a PRO-hormone. Great.":bruce2:

Wish we could still get some of that shizzy. I put on some nice size. You ever take the liquid version that you used to drop under your tongue w/ an oral syringe? I'd take that and follow up w/ some Clenbutrx...hooo boy, think I fried my taste buds for half a year, but I was shredded.

I have plenty of 4-Andro MUHAHAHAHA :smite:

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
This is awesome!!!

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established

It sure did take my nuts a long time to come out of hiding...

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
It sure did take my nuts a long time to come out of hiding...
See, despite the fact that I knew NOTHING, did it all wrong, dosed way too long and didn't do pct, I remember coming off completely perfectly, w/ NO shutdown at all. I recall thinking, "F**k HCG! I don't know people keep telling me about that sh!t."

austink3417

austink3417

Awards
  • Established
wed. legs:
squat:
w.up 10@135
8,6,10@225,275,225

Leg Press: was not feeling this that day
3x10@450

Single Standing leg curl:
3x10@70,70,75

Seated Leg curl:
3x10@110,120,120

Then calf shvt

walk 3.8mph 8.5 incline

austink3417

austink3417

Awards
  • Established
thurs.
shoulders:
d. bell press;
3x8@70,80,80 each set drop to 30's for 8 of arnolds

upright rows:
10,10,7@95

single front cable
10,10,10@40,35,35

side d. bell:
[email protected]

shrug machine:
3x8@90 on each side; after each set grap 35lb plate and shrug for 8

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
thurs.
shoulders:
d. bell press;
3x8@70,80,80 each set drop to 30's for 8 of arnolds

upright rows:
10,10,7@95

single front cable
10,10,10@40,35,35

side d. bell:
[email protected]

shrug machine:
3x8@90 on each side; after each set grap 35lb plate and shrug for 8
I like that poundage on the DB presses. Good job man. Keep it up.

How ya feelin'?

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's what I was going to tell him too. Real good on those shoulder presses!! :hammer:

austink3417

austink3417

Awards
  • Established

How ya feelin'?
Feeling pretty good. The only thing i notice is pain in my shoulder sockets while working out shoulders. Its like you guys said though, this will dry my sockets out. Other then that, i'm not sure how my "cut" is going. My diet is in check but i've gained about 4 lbs. I don't care about gaining weight as long as i'm losing fat. two weeks left, going to tear it up.:head:

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Feeling pretty good. The only thing i notice is pain in my shoulder sockets while working out shoulders. Its like you guys said though, this will dry my sockets out. Other then that, i'm not sure how my "cut" is going. My diet is in check but i've gained about 4 lbs. I don't care about gaining weight as long as i'm losing fat. two weeks left, going to tear it up.:head:
You taking Cissus or Glucosamine?

Make sure you put some rotator cuff excersises in there... That usually helps with shoulder pain.

austink3417

austink3417

Awards
  • Established
You taking Cissus or Glucosamine?

Make sure you put some rotator cuff excersises in there... That usually helps with shoulder pain.
taking usp super cissus, two pills in the morning. going to start taking two more before workout. 2 pills of fish oil 5 x day. olive oil in shake. what are some good rotator cuff exercises. i'm sure these would help, i think i was doing them when i was rehabing each shoulder. my shouders are very tightly wound(?????).......i'm not sure how to put it, since surgery a lot of movement has been lost-very restricted.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
taking usp super cissus, two pills in the morning. going to start taking two more before workout. 2 pills of fish oil 5 x day. olive oil in shake. what are some good rotator cuff exercises. i'm sure these would help, i think i was doing them when i was rehabing each shoulder. my shouders are very tightly wound(?????).......i'm not sure how to put it, since surgery a lot of movement has been lost-very restricted.
Some people use barbells while lying on their side - usually on a bench.

I prefer a rib-level cable with a hand pull attachment. Stand perpendicular to the cable, and put a towel between your elbow and ribs - grab the cable with your thuumb facing up - and pull / push against the cable (across your body).

Obviously there are two ways to go per side (across body and away from body - so this is 4 movements to do - but you can get away with 2 sets of each. Start light!! 15 pounds or so!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Austin. Here's some rotator exercises that I perform before every workout. But not just on shoulder day. Your shoulders are involved in all upper-body movements. Even when training lats. So do these before every workout bro. Enjoy.:head: [nomedia]http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oI_MzRbZDJ8[/nomedia]

austink3417

austink3417

Awards
  • Established
2nd to last week. this shvt is flying by
chest:
w. up 10@135
6@185
4@225
2@295 +1 with spot
8@225
8@185

Incline d. bell super set with incline flye:
d. bell 10@80; 10 flyes @ 40
10@80; 8@40
10@80; 8@40

Flye machine:
3x10@165

Tri's:
skulls:
10,10,8 @ 80,90,90
each set followed by 8 close grip press

alternate sets of v-bar and rev grip:
v-bar ----- rev. grip
11@120 11@80
10@120 10@80
4@120drop to 90 for 8; rev. grip 10@80

Got a good squeeze and pump from everything and felt like i had a great workout. meant to do shrugs, forgot.
3.8 on the tread at 8.5 incline for 20 mins

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Go shrug a table you pussy. Or a TV or something. HURRY!