Finally. THE BLR PRE WORKOUT THREAD. New product leaks

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The only reason I’ve kept up with this thread is to watch the absolute crap show it’s been since it started. If you want some good laughs and to watch a dumpster fire, start with page 1 and follow the timeline. It’s incredibly clear that the preworkout was never in process and questions were posed by BLR to literally farm ingredient ideas from the AM crew under the guise of “discussion.” So yes, I also gave up on this preworkout about a year ago and come here for the lulz. No offense to the reps, I know y’all just doing your jobs. But a certain owner really jumped the gun with this thread. And yes I know things happen, but maybe think about that before you try and generate “excitement” for a product you are nowhere close to releasing.
Dude this pre has been in talks since like 2015 it's never coming out

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
The novel pump ingredient still seems to be in testing. At least one of the reps keeps posting pics of how super effective it is.....I feel like they are just trolling their customers. Very strange...

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I definitely get the frustrations and there have been set backs and issues with certain ingredients and the manufacturer.

Brundel has a ton of thing’s going on at once that keep him insanely busy, this isn’t his only company or venture and he runs BLR because he enjoys it, not because he has to.

Also, some products work really well for folks and not for others. Nothing wrong with posting you didn’t enjoy the product or didn’t see anything from it and we appreciate you at least giving the product a shot. What I will say is anything we test, Brundel is adamant that we give him our honest feedback on if we like it and if, as consumers, we would buy it. He isn’t into the releasing products just because, he truly wants to make an impact with and for everyone.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
^^this! I hate that it’s so frustrating too! We are all anxiously wanting the new products as well! It all really sucks! I know that brundle is a good guy though and only wants to make the best products! He doesn’t want to fit in with all of the other products that are flooding the market. He is trying to do the best for you guys! We really appreciate all of the support you guys have given BLR over the years and hope you continue to enjoy the products we offer now as well as the future!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
BLR is looking for loggers!!

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Everytime this thread gets updated, I think the pre-workout is ready.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just reminding you of other great things!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The pre IS basically ready. There are some complications involved but they will be sorted. I wont give a time frame, its not fair to you guys because I cant promise anything.

I have a new company that I have been working hard on with a partner of mine. One of the brightest guys in this industry.
The company is working on several things, antiaging compounds, NDIs, even cancer drugs.
But we will also provide a new source for unique raw materials. So we are in the process of filing patents and trademarks etc so when the pre launches you will see some interesting stuff in the formula but also soon there will be some really solid new patented and trademarked ingredients coming not just to BLR but to other brands as well.

I realize its been a long time for the pre and I understand not being happy about that.
Just know that if it were possible to do this faster we would do it.
When this thread started we really had planned to launch but.......

Over the years BLR has been plagued by other lazy formulators copying our ingredients and claiming how innovative and unique they are. Over it. There will always be people who cant think for themselves, its the way of the world but I dont plan to give anymore of my hard work to people who are too lazy of uneducated to do it for themselves.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Cool

Last edited:
Alex281

Alex281

Awards
  • Established
I have a question about your Forskolin product, is that 50mg dose of whole extract or pure forskolin ?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have a question about your Forskolin product, is that 50mg dose of whole extract or pure forskolin ?
2 caps will yield 60mg of extract. Which is a great and effective daily dose. To put in perspective of forslean95 products, your getting about the same amount of extract from our 60 percent extract, plus the benefits of the other parts of the plant.

Alex281

Alex281

Awards
  • Established
2 caps will yield 60mg of extract. Which is a great and effective daily dose. To put in perspective of forslean95 products, your getting about the same amount of extract from our 60 percent extract, plus the benefits of the other parts of the plant.
Ok, thanks, when will Nootrol be back in stock ?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
60% so 50mg=30mg forskolin. Or 60mg per day for 2 caps.
We do this because alot of the benefits we see in studies are not related to forskolin but the full spectrum plant extract.
This way you get both.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nootrol should not be too long. Follidrone might be longer.
Coronavirus is majorly effecting shipping from overseas.
Everything else is in stock though and Vector is listed at 40$
200g glycerpump for 19.99 will be available tomorrow. Considering most sell 60g for 20+$ this is a steal.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Is it time to drop the Amentopump?

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
60% so 50mg=30mg forskolin. Or 60mg per day for 2 caps.
We do this because alot of the benefits we see in studies are not related to forskolin but the full spectrum plant extract.
This way you get both.
Mind pointing me towards studies looking at that?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This study used a 10 percent extract.

I am fully aware of most forskolin studies, just wondering about specifics about what other parts of the plant would be effective if we aren't looking for the forskolin specifically.

I understand this idea, but if that is the case then 10% material would be a better option than 60% no?

I am all for more availability of forskolin products though, they have seemingly gotten harder to find so I appreciate another cost effective option for an ingredient I think is quite effective.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am fully aware of most forskolin studies, just wondering about specifics about what other parts of the plant would be effective if we aren't looking for the forskolin specifically.

I understand this idea, but if that is the case then 10% material would be a better option than 60% no?
No.

"Full spectrum plant extract vs Standardized extracts"

(Excerpt)
Many experts believe that tinctures of plants are best processed as full-spectrum extractions. One advantage of full spectrum extracts is that parts of an herbaceous (herbal) plant are tinctured in a menstruum of alcohol. With that, a product with the highest percentage of the plant’s compounds and chemicals is achieved but without compromising the natural ratio of constituents found in the plant. In other words, full spectrum extracts leave the natural ratio of the plant’s constituents intact.
At $19.99 less 20% discount it's definitely worth a go to find out for yourself and make a direct comparison.
So, I don't think the 10% extract would be more effective than our 60% full spectrum extract. Not by a long shot.

Source:

Last edited:
ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

I am all for more availability of forskolin products though, they have seemingly gotten harder to find so I appreciate another cost effective option for an ingredient I think is quite effective.
I get you.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

coleus forskohlii is a complex plant.
For most taking large doses causes pretty severe nausea, potential vomiting and gastro issues.
So its a fine line, we want the proper dose of forskolin and a bit of the whole plant, not the other way around.
In order to get the same 60mg of forskolin a 10%extract would require 600mg which is just too high of a dose of this stuff.
Our product you take 50mg twice per day for 100mg total. This gives max effect with the lowest possible sides.

So far we have 0 reports of side effects from our extract.

"The products that the users took in our survey were those marketed in Japan, which contain CFE ingredients standardized at a 10% concentration of forskolin "
"The fitted curve showed that the safe intake amount of CFE was less than 250 mg/day; "

Side effects for 10% extract="diarrhea, 88.6%; nausea and vomiting, 22.7%; headache, 6.8%; "

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Some info about COVID and the new anti viral in link!