Finally. THE BLR PRE WORKOUT THREAD. New product leaks

grocker

Awards
  • Established
How about you sell me 30 days worth of what ever you currently have now. I came home from work today to find out my wife cleaned out the frig and threw my preworkout out. So now I will be looking to buy another one sometime its weekend.

Btw, I don't mind getting it in an unlabeled bottle or baggy.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah hook us UK people up!

We never get to beta stuff :(

Also you should do a naming competition could be a bit of fun

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I want you guys to keep in mind this is NOT a high stim pre.
We are tinkering to get the mix smooth (meaning not a huge hard puck) but it will be 200mg caff or less.
Ill look today and see how many samples we have left and send them to as many as I can but there were not many to begin with.
We are trying to get to press by 1 week from now.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
N

Not a thing. Just try and let me know what you think.
Keeping in mind it doesnt have a flavoring system in place in the samples. Its got some sucralose and tastes a bit like caramel.
I have used a few of these myself and they have been exceptional.
Just enough stim for a normal person.
I would be all about providing feedback should supplies allow and you believe the experience worthwhile for the AM members.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would be all about providing feedback should supplies allow and you believe the experience worthwhile for the AM members.
What's your stim intake like?

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
What's your stim intake like?
Lipodrene Elite or None. Non-Stim Preworkout atm and a Boom while making phone calls at another point in the day. Ive used plenty of high stimulant Preworkouts but my performance suffers as my training intensity has jumped up quite a bit.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'd also be down to try a sample. Im not a big fan of stim heavy pres so im really hoping this works out in terms of a performance based pre. I dont really know how good the feedback can be off of a single workout just do to the multiple factors that can be at play that can cause you to have a good or bad workout, but id be down to give some feedback based on performance parameters (top end strength, endurance, strength endurance would be my big ones). I am also not a pump chaser, nor do I really train for pumps to be honest.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
That is how pre-workouts should be
lower stim, focus on nootropics , pump, endurance, and optimizing performance in the gym
not 400-600mg stim bombs.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
lower stim, focus on nootropics , pump, endurance, and optimizing performance in the gym
I agree.
It's literally impossible to really get a pump with all those stims.
I think it's important to keep in mind that not all vasodilators are the same and there are multiple mechanisms of action.
Some work relatively well with low to moderate stims but most don't.
There are some that are very effective still even In the presence of high doses of norepinephrine.
It's these we used ;)

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd also be down to try a sample. Im not a big fan of stim heavy pres so im really hoping this works out in terms of a performance based pre. I dont really know how good the feedback can be off of a single workout just do to the multiple factors that can be at play that can cause you to have a good or bad workout, but id be down to give some feedback based on performance parameters (top end strength, endurance, strength endurance would be my big ones). I am also not a pump chaser, nor do I really train for pumps to be honest.
It's true that one dose is hard to judge and, as such I will make some suggestions to the testers so as to maximize the perceived effects.
1.not be depleted. Get some high carbs in the day before and the day of training.
2. Be hydrated. I aim for a gal a day and half a gal before training. This helps the osmolytes and vasos work well.
3. Not be beat up. Try to test it when your at the start or middle of training week so it's not like trying to raise the dead to get a good workout.

Of course it'll work either way but it's nice to feel the skin splitting pumps that are possible.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I am interested in trying, and providing feedback.

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I like the low stim route you have decided on. Great move

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I feel even 300mg is a bit too much (for me). The 2 I’ve enjoyed that are 300mg+ are the ones from CL and Nutrabio, and those have theanine to smooth it out a bit.

For me, ~200mg caffeine + 1.5g tyrosine + 2g ALCAR is a solid boost in energy, mood, and focus

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Man, im glad im not the only one that isn't a fan of stim bombs. I think we're definitely in the minority still, but its good to know there are others out there who hate feeling like they just snorted a line of coke then decided it wasnt enough so smoked some crystal afterwards and then finally decided they felt good enough to go squat.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I feel even 300mg is a bit too much (for me). The 2 I’ve enjoyed that are 300mg+ are the ones from CL and Nutrabio, and those have theanine to smooth it out a bit.

For me, ~200mg caffeine + 1.5g tyrosine + 2g ALCAR is a solid boost in energy, mood, and focus
Yeah, that formula seems to work okay. I just seriously hope they came up with something far better then this during their 4 year testing process done on this product.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, that formula seems to work okay. I just seriously hope they came up with something far better then this during their 4 year testing process done on this product.
We did ;)

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Im surely excited! I got a tub of the Vegan BCAAs im finishing off now. That will be gone by the end of the month.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think there is a good chance we will be releasing a JUST stim product as well.
I noticed there are alot of guys who will take a pre workout product just for the stims. Meaning they take them at work or school etc because they are stimulating. Of course this defeats the purpose and why take al these extra ingredients that will be worthless in these cases. So a stim only product will give people the choice to add some stims to the pre if they want or just stim out if they want.

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think there is a good chance we will be releasing a JUST stim product as well.
I noticed there are alot of guys who will take a pre workout product just for the stims. Meaning they take them at work or school etc because they are stimulating. Of course this defeats the purpose and why take al these extra ingredients that will be worthless in these cases. So a stim only product will give people the choice to add some stims to the pre if they want or just stim out if they want.
And that would be me. Thanks

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And that would be me. Thanks
It makes more sense to have these products separate.
A pre without heavy vascular constriction, increased Blood pressure and heartrate, thickening of the blood and overall performance decrease.
And a stim than can be taken without the additional ingredients (and costs associated with them) for those just looking for stimulation.
Combine if you want but I think people should have a choice.

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
It makes more sense to have these products separate.
A pre without heavy vascular constriction, increased Blood pressure and heartrate, thickening of the blood and overall performance decrease.
And a stim than can be taken without the additional ingredients (and costs associated with them) for those just looking for stimulation.
Combine if you want but I think people should have a choice.

I agree !!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Times can be sort of fluid with Manufacturers. So no absolute guarantee.
Usually it takes 3-4 weeks. Well, it takes like 2 hrs but they tell you 4 weeks.
Either way the product will be released in June. 100% With the goal being second week of june. Or about 30 days from today.
Also sending out samples to a few guys on Monday so youll hear at least some feedback on how the product works.
Im using it myself currently and I am very satisfied with the effects. If your a stim junkie youll likely feel no stimulation.
If your not youll feel a little kick but not much.
What you will feel is a real pump. I mean not just increased blood pressure from 600mg stims ;)
I mean wide open blood vessels delivering nutrients and oxygen.
I mean extra fluid in the right places, intra and extracellular from the Betain and Glycerpump.
I mean feeling stronger and having more endurance.
Real performance enhancement.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Awesome.
1) Pump, focus, non-stim or non CNS stim or very low stim
2) Nitrates and L-Citrulline
3) Everything, but the kitchen sink copies of each other / too much stim and too much reliance on stim's.
This sounds good right here

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Waiting patiently! Once this drops BLR will be my one stop shop for supplements 😁

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Brundel is now throughly testing out tubs and lids for the next 5 years ready for pre orders

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Can’t wait to try out this new PRE workout! BLR only makes the best!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Im just imagining all the possibilities to come!

Garyboy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Having second thoughts about the name of it. Could push the release back to July of 2020. What’s another year? Going to be awesome when it’s finally unveiled.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Seems like alot of people like this type of formula. A testament to this is all of the products out there that look like this albeit with lower doses of everything.
This is also confusing to me....Why have a product with a dozen ingredients and none of them have doses high enough to be viable. Of course its done because the vast majority of customers dont know the difference. Scammy stuff.
I do understand the BA being lowered as many prefer to take multiple times per day and I know of plenty of customers that will NOT take a pre if it tingles too much. These people do not want to hear about clinical doses they just know that they feel temporarily uncomfortable and in this day and age peoples tolerance for anything other than easy and comfortable is almost ZERO, lol,

Personally, I would like a pre that actually increased gains, if this is done via an increase in performance so be it. I like to either gain muscle or lose fat from a workout supplement. Pumps are easy for me personally, even on a keto diet I get a pump it simply does not last as long.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If theres beta alanine in this pre I will not be buying. I really hope you wouldnt do that, Brundle. I definitely dont see BLR as a company that would do that but i just want to say thatd be massively disappointing. Those of you who would like BA in a pre, i would love to hear why? The feelz, bro?
Its a clinically studied ingredient and I like it in a pre as then I do not have to take it elsewhere. I could care less about feel and simply like not having to buy another bottle of something to take at another time. I understand what you mean about feel and know many that would dismiss a pre after one or two doses if they don't feel anything....these people would also be complaining about long ester test if they ever used it lol.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This might be good for someone who works out every day, but if not youre not getting enough BA to reach the studied dosing frequency anyway. And its not about me not liking the feeling, its not an acute ergogen and is as much of a waste in a pre as creatine. I get the convenience of knowing its in the pre and not having to buy multiple things, though.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The preworkout that was promised!

So is this actually coming soon or like The Winds of Winter coming soon?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I do understand the BA being lowered as many prefer to take multiple times per day and I know of plenty of customers that will NOT take a pre if it tingles too much. These people do not want to hear about clinical doses they just know that they feel temporarily uncomfortable and in this day and age peoples tolerance for anything other than easy and comfortable is almost ZERO, lol,

Personally, I would like a pre that actually increased gains, if this is done via an increase in performance so be it. I like to either gain muscle or lose fat from a workout supplement. Pumps are easy for me personally, even on a keto diet I get a pump it simply does not last as long.
For sure no BA in it. I HATE the pins and needles feeling from it. Its uncomfortable and distracts me.
I have compared BA to other things we have in the formula and ours seems to be much better at improving performance.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The preworkout that was promised!

So is this actually coming soon or like The Winds of Winter coming soon?
The goal is June
We are just waiting on some custom synthesis ingredients to be ready.
I know its been a long time but the formula is worth it. Unless you are hoping for a massive vasoconstrictor stim bomb in which case youll be disappointed.
I also sent out some samples so youll have some reports soon.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
For sure no BA in it. I HATE the pins and needles feeling from it. Its uncomfortable and distracts me.
I have compared BA to other things we have in the formula and ours seems to be much better at improving performance.
Have you looked into CarnoPrime? This will be a new ingredient which gets rid of the BA tingles but gives you the properties of Beta Alanine for Performance and Endurance

The upcoming CarnoPrime is intended for use alongside the popular performance-enhancing ingredient beta-alanine. The resulting benefit of using CarnoPrime with beta-alanine is that it takes away the common and very noticeable itchy, paresthesia side effect.