FedEx Shipping option is too slow

meowmeow

Awards
  • Established
FedEx Shipping option is too slow - Nutra service is great

A full week to deliver is pitiful...I didn't see a time to deliver description on the shipping...I figured it would be the same as USPS...but it ain't even close.

NOTE (added 12/12/06) Nutraplanet's service and pricing has always been and continues to be the very best. I didn't mean to imply otherwise with my lament about FedEx

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Funny, on my orders it has the description on the shipping options.

meowmeow

Awards
  • Established
Funny, on my orders it has the description on the shipping options.
Thats probably because you're special or you knew what "home delivery" meant (i.e. a week). I unfortunately did not know what FedEx "home delivery" meant time-wise...

Others may not know as well...Nutraplanet is a great retailer I have no problems with their products or service...FedEx on the other hand is just slow...which I find pitiful. Thats all.

scott72

scott72

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thats probably because you're special or you knew what "home delivery" meant (i.e. a week). I unfortunately did not know what FedEx "home delivery" meant time-wise...

Others may not know as well...Nutraplanet is a great retailer I have no problems with their products or service...FedEx on the other hand is just slow...which I find pitiful. Thats all.
Are the Holidays slowing things down a bit possibly?

Bwill

Awards
What state do you live in? I get my orders shipped FedEx and always get them in 2 days. I live in the midwest.

2fresh

2fresh

Awards
I really like USPS because I don't have to sign for the packages. At least 70% of the time they leave them in my little hallway(CONDO) I'm not sure, but I think FedEX you have to sign correct?

Sometimes USPS is more $$ but I'd rather spend that extra few bucks for the conveiance.

parttimer

Awards
  • Established
Someone needs to invent a teleporter so I can get my crap quicker.............

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
I had the same problem with FedEx Home Delivery. I'm not sure if they have the option of just regular fedex or if home delivery is the only option. Its not fedex that is the problem, but the delivery option. Home delivery is basically they deliver it whenever they feel like it. These are basically private contractors fedex hires which is different from fedex ground/express. These drivers are rarely even in contact with the fedex shipping location. usually don't speak english and really have no clue what they are doing. I had a package take 2 weeks because the delivery driver simply was not delivering it. I *****ed to fedex and they MADE him deliver right away. Home Delivery blows so just choose a different option. It's not NP's fault at all. Now when i order I use usps or i think they have reg fedex as an option as well.

Y2Jversion1

Y2Jversion1

Board Supporter
Awards
I'm in Toronto (Canada) and my order was shipped on Friday and arrived Monday morning.

I chose the express FedEx delivery though..like $10-20 extra than regular ground.

glg

glg

Awards
  • Established
Someone needs to invent a teleporter so I can get my crap quicker.............

what about just teleporting a mixture directly into the body on an as needed basis.

straight in predigested ready to metabolize instant nutrients etc....

even beyond STNG !!!

meowmeow

Awards
  • Established
...Home Delivery blows so just choose a different option. It's not NP's fault at all. Now when i order I use usps or i think they have reg fedex as an option as well.
No its not Nutra's fault at all. They do an awesome job. In fact they are the gold standard...

I probably owe them a bunch of commission fees because I always tell a local brick and mortar store I buy from that "Nutraplanet has it [some product] cheaper." They then drop the price on the spot to make the sale because they already knew.

It used to be that FedEx's slowest option was 3 day service called super-saver I think. I used to use it all of the time to order computer stuff from Newegg. Now for the same price as USPS they offer service that is twice as slow. Now I know.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The holiday rush usually doesn't affect UPS or FedEx...but BE WARNED: IF YOU ORDER FROM USPS THIS MONTH, EXPECT DELAYS. Last year I shipped out a package to a customer in the same state through USPS priority mail during the holiday season and it took A MONTH! No joke...

That was a worse case scenario, but I noticed multiple customers receiving their packages 2-4 days later than anticipated with USPS this time of year.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Why don't you guys just choose to have your stuff delivered via email like I do???

CROWLER

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Im all for the email option so let us in on this well kept secret!:D

ultraman

Awards
  • Established
sorry to interrupt, I assume email delivery is available for global and not just domestic? my email can only handle a max of 10MB per attachment, will the T shirt, healthy cheater (eh, I mean cheatfood) and dancing playmates (no more monkeys, thanks) fit in as well? :icon_lol:

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
I had the same problem with FedEx Home Delivery. I'm not sure if they have the option of just regular fedex or if home delivery is the only option. Its not fedex that is the problem, but the delivery option. Home delivery is basically they deliver it whenever they feel like it. These are basically private contractors fedex hires which is different from fedex ground/express. These drivers are rarely even in contact with the fedex shipping location. usually don't speak english and really have no clue what they are doing. I had a package take 2 weeks because the delivery driver simply was not delivering it. I *****ed to fedex and they MADE him deliver right away. Home Delivery blows so just choose a different option. It's not NP's fault at all. Now when i order I use usps or i think they have reg fedex as an option as well.

Pretty much how I feel too, normal fedex express service is great, 1 or 2 day options, but the ground/home definitely sucks ass.

Bwill

Awards
Weird. They drive the FedEx ground trucks around here and are pretty good. I have always gotten orders quickly from them. Depends where you live I suppose.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 2
IronMag Labs 2
Jasen General Chat 24
MentalTwitch General Chat 18
General Chat 12