Favorite cheat meal while cutting??

Mitch5

Mitch5

Awards
Gotta say panda express: chow mien, orange chicken and mandarin chicken satisfies my taste buds

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
willie jewels bbq

mhsattack16

mhsattack16

Awards
Panda Express half chow mein half veggies with orange chicken and beijing beef

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
"feels outa place not sayn panda express"

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
ive never been

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
2 double doubles from In-N-Out Burger

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
KFC buffet, five guys, Mongolian BBQ my top three.

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

tunnelrat

tunnelrat

Awards
  • Established
Entire deep dish... Or... 2 Super steak burritos w/chips...

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
The whole fridge.

67nova

Awards
Rueban's with broccoli salad,cole slaw and a scoop of rocky road.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hands down for me though is Pizza[/QUOTE]

Pizza for sure. Mazzios, pizza haus or a $5 cheese pizza from little ceasers

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
I really want Mongolian or Sushi buffett.

but if cheating id love some creat pastries and bagels, something covered in cheese and bacon, fried clams, and whatever else i could stuff into my mouth at that point in time :)

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
PIZZA and Ice Cream - Waffle fry slice (cheddar, mozz, waffle fries, and bacon) , buffalo chicken slice, Firecracker slice (Mozz,bacon, diced onion and bqq sauce) and some Ben and Jerry's- Chubby Hubby :) or New York Style Cheese Cake...

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
it does :) 20 scoops thats like what only 5 pints of ice cream plus accessories? its doable after a hard core fasted training session

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
I'm in New York so we have more pizza places than people... I get it from a place called Pakula's Pizza. They make some creative slices over there fo' sho. The waffle fry slice is by far my favorite and it's like a combo of potato skins + pizza. Mmmmmm...pizza :hump:

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I still need to try the large Rolo's mcflurry, unless they have the Recess one still (I forget if that's one of the ones they got rid of). I love that one! It's between that, pizza, and Chinese buffet, although the particular Chinese buffet I go to has pretty good quality food (less American, more unfried, 'authentic' Chinese).

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
I'm in New York so we have more pizza places than people... I get it from a place called Pakula's Pizza. They make some creative slices over there fo' sho. The waffle fry slice is by far my favorite and it's like a combo of potato skins + pizza. Mmmmmm...pizza :hump:
Not that far of a trip, and far better than what they are Serving a Sunnyside since it reopened.. the Dough tasted exactly like goldfish.. odddd

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
I still need to try the large Rolo's mcflurry, unless they have the Recess one still (I forget if that's one of the ones they got rid of). I love that one! It's between that, pizza, and Chinese buffet, although the particular Chinese buffet I go to has pretty good quality food (less American, more unfried, 'authentic' Chinese).
My wife and I split one and neither of us were that impressed. She loves Rolo's so for her to not be impressed says something to me. Idk other people may love it though. I'd much rather have Reese's or Oreo.

Mitch5

Mitch5

Awards
Are the Chinese buffets people are referring too the "china buffet" chains. I love them but get super sketch out everything I eat there. But may just be the two I've been to around where I live. all you can eat peanut butter chicken is a weakness for sure

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
for the buffetts you have to find the good ones.. i know of only a handful compared to the loads of ehh ones around me.

The good ones are def worth the effort finding them!

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are the Chinese buffets people are referring too the "china buffet" chains. I love them but get super sketch out everything I eat there. But may just be the two I've been to around where I live. all you can eat peanut butter chicken is a weakness for sure
I eat at one that serves japanese grilled chicken, frog legs, sauteed flounder, salmon (lightly sauced), old bay shrimp, and squid. It's pretty excellent. I've been known to eat 1.5lbs of flounder alone in a sitting.

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I eat at one that serves japanese grilled chicken, frog legs, sauteed flounder, salmon (lightly sauced), old bay shrimp, and squid. It's pretty excellent. I've been known to eat 1.5lbs of flounder alone in a sitting.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nothing when i diet i like to stick to my diet. now if its a higher carb up day i might allow sushi , otherwise I just like to stick to my diet when its time to do so

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nothing when i diet i like to stick to my diet. now if its a higher carb up day i might allow sushi , otherwise I just like to stick to my diet when its time to do so
Hellz ya

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pizza for sure. Otherwise gram cracker Oreo pancakes with fried candied plantains and bacon

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Gluten free pizza and snickers bar with almond butter on top of it

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Not that far of a trip, and far better than what they are Serving a Sunnyside since it reopened.. the Dough tasted exactly like goldfish.. odddd
Lol Wasn't next to a carnival, was it?

Pizza for sure. Otherwise gram cracker Oreo pancakes with fried candied plantains and bacon
Sounds like a heavenly combo! Homemade?

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
I had a no-bake Reese's cake this weekend. Half post wo Friday and the other half post wo Saturday. It was pretty awesome.

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
It comes in a box from Walmart. You just add water and butter and then throw it in the fridge.

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
Lol fo real! Never heard of it before. Gonna look it up now.
I was wrong it's not actually called a cake. Here is the actual name for anyone that is interested:
[h=1]Betty Crocker Reese's Dessert Bar Mix[/h]

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
^^ sounds good. The bars look legit. Did you ever try and add in any extra protein?

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
Naw this was the first time I tried them so I ate it as is. It would probably work well as long as you don't add too much and throw off the flavoring. I would rather just eat some protein sludge on the side though instead of risking messing up the flavor.

aLinux

aLinux

Awards
I have a shiz-load of FREE pizza-pizza coupons:

a) 1 Large slice of pizza w/ 500ml chocolate milk
b) Heavenly hash ice (cream) thru-out the week (minute amounts tho).. so ed is *almost* a cheat day :)

gokix811

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
After reading through this thread I really want a jackfruit milkshake now!

vassille

Awards
1 lb burger with all the trimmings, all you can eat fries and a sugar cone ice cream!
After that I call it a day..go home napping..lol

masonmarin18

masonmarin18

Awards
  • Established
Hands down for me though is Pizza
Pizza for sure. Mazzios, pizza haus or a $5 cheese pizza from little ceasers[/QUOTE]

Dude $5 Little Ceasers pizza is the best haha.