favorite Arnie movie

jinkillkill

Banned
Awards
red heat, raw deal, predator, terminator 2, running man?

im goin with the conan series, that **** rocked my world when I was 5, and Ive been a loyal fan ever since.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
he's got a lot of good action movies, but my fav would actually be "true lies".

and as glen indicated, this is assuming pumping iron doesn't count.

Last edited:

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
running man was pretty good, i love commando (even though the opening montage is the cheesiest/funniest thing i've ever seen)
predator is awesome

but i think my favorite is total recall

(or Hercules in New York haha if you've seen it you know what i'm talking about)

edit: does pumping iron count?

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
red heat, raw deal, predator, terminator 2, running man?

im goin with the conan series, that **** rocked my world when I was 5, and Ive been a loyal fan ever since.
Conan the Barbarian, Pumping Iron, Terminator. Those would be my top three. Commando would be in my top ten list of cheesy but awesome movies. I love the bit where he breaks into the gun store, knows exactly where the secret switch is to unlock the room full of super weapons, and the cops never show up while he stocks up on all the high power weaponry one man can carry. That, my friends, is a masterpiece of plotting.

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
True Lies. But the first Conan would be a close second. For his cheesiest that would be Red Sonja

Rogue Drone

Awards
  • Established
The worst is Hercules in New York, the best is Predator, IMO.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm with Beelz on this one, "True lies."

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
kindergarten cop

BigBadBootyDady

Awards
Predator is the mother of all action movies, if you've never seen Hercules in NY (the original without the voice over) get it, it's hillarious, you'll barely understand a word he says but that's the best part.

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
"It's naaht ah doomah!"

True Lies/Predator

shootmeagain

Awards
  • Established
What about Twins?

lol

No, Predator was great. I actually thought the more recent Collateral Damage was quite good too.

tattoopierced1

1. Predator
2. Conan Series
3. True Lies
4. Terminator 1/2/3
5. The 6th Day

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Running Man
Predator
Total Recall
Conan

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
The best has to be Predator. The worst: Junior. Remember that one where he gets a fertilized emryo implanted in his stomach & has a baby? Not a very good movie, but amusing to say the least. I think Danny Devito was in that one too.

g4ud1n

Awards
  • Established
Terminator is a classic, its hilarious when he goes into the gun shop and starts loading his gun and the clerk says "Hey, you can do that." Then Arnold responds Wrong." And blows him away. I think Predator and the first Conan are my favorite. It's too bad he didn't ever have a movie that tailored to his personality that you see in Pumping Iron.

jinkillkill

Banned
Awards
junior?............................HAHHAHHAHHAHAH **** THAT
and look where he is today.............You know I read he wanted to be president but due to neutrilisation laws- he cannot (thank god- though anyone's better then bushy"

id be more like
Red heat(cause as a ruskie kid in n.z- it gave me a sense of pride)
running man
Raw deal

im like surprised by the kindergarden cop and commando's though-
twins............enough said heh- devito his twin.........someone was smoking some serious crank that night!.

Bean

Bean

Ectomorph man
Awards
  • Established
thank god- though anyone's better then bushy"
Well according to the majority of the United States in a recent vote, Kerry was not better than "bushy" :icon_lol: so let's stop bitching about it :frustrate

anyway

True Lies, Running Man, Predator, and Terminator 2 are my 4 favs... on my good list are Terminator 1 and 3, Conan Series (its great when you're drunk and eating munchies!), and Commando

jinkillkill

Banned
Awards
yeah Conan was brutal and had sexual refrences- like the Ice queen who turns into a monster-SOMETHING every 5 year old boy needs to see.

Man they just dont make movies like they use too,
also favorite scene:predator whren Vic's brains get blown out of his head-
that rivals Scarface's chainsaw scene.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
saw an awful arnold movie while i was in thailand. black market dvd type deal. can't remember the title now. it was a western that was very similar to 'road runner and coyote' adventures. arnold's name was 'handsome stranger'. funny ****.

jinkillkill

Banned
Awards
maybe do a thread, arnies worst movie?
Junior, hercules, strange thai western.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Has to be Predator by far :) As much as I love the first two Terminators, this movie is the ****! :thumbsup:

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
T2, Predator, and Conan the Destroyer.
But the best line he ever had in a movie was Last Action Hero,"Rubber baby buggy bumpers. HA! I bet you didn't know I was going to say that."

jinkillkill

Banned
Awards
**** he must of stayed up all night, trying to rehearse that line.
picture it.................
Rhhhub-ber bah-bee buk...****
rhuuubr bah-bee buk.........****
RHHAHHHRBER BABBEE BAHHGE BUK..........FAHHHRRRRRRRRRRK
UNCE SCHTUPID FHARKIN LINE

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
saw an awful arnold movie while i was in thailand. black market dvd type deal. can't remember the title now. it was a western that was very similar to 'road runner and coyote' adventures. arnold's name was 'handsome stranger'. funny ****.
Ha! The Villain! That's a good one...

I like all of Arnold's movies...I really can't put one over another.

Predator is just the most bad ass movie ever made, Ive seen it over 100 times and Im still on the edge of my seat when I watch it. I wish he'd do Predator3 before he gets too old. If he makes one last movie, that's the one Id want to see.

I think the only Arnold films I havent seen are "Junior" and "Jingle all the way"

BV

Achilles13

:::6'4 240lbs EndoMorph:::
Awards
  • Established
he's got a lot of good action movies, but my fav would actually be "true lies".

and as glen indicated, this is assuming pumping iron doesn't count.
Bump... Nothing better than "True Lies." Gets funnier everytime I watch it. Also Kindergarden Cop was pretty good.

tkdman

Awards
def a 3 way tie..pred/true lies and t2...how can ya not love t2..i thought he was bad at first or how bout when it looked like he died at the end at the back up power kicked in:numbered:

magic8989

Awards
Nearly all of his movies are good but top 3 are
The conans, predator, and terminator 1 and 2.

Worst would be junior and jingle all the way.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
"Im a cop you idiot", "benny screw youuuu" "brunette, athletic, demure" "Im a cybernetic organism" Id have to say Conan. But has anyone ever heard of those prank phone calls where people use arnold voice exerps from movies to carry conversation. the funniest one is where "arnold" calls hooters, it plays out like "hello hooters san hose" "who are you" "who am i?" "who are you" "can i help you" "you lack discipilne" "do i like dislipline?" "who is your daddy and what does he do". Arnold should cammo up and kill bush and resume presidency from space.

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
Total Recall, True lies, and I have to admit I like Last Action hero for it's finely aged cheese.

As for the worst, has anyone seen "Stay Hungry"? It's so bad, you can't stop watching it. It must have demonic power or something....

MaynardMeek

Awards
  • Established
tho arny didn't say it.. jessy the body... "I aint got time to bleed"

preditor

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
Gotta love Conan. Great movie, very underrated. Second Conan wasn't as good as the first, but in it's own way closer to the Robert E. Howard mold of high adventure. True Lies has been playing on HBO lately, I catch it when I get home from work sometimes. Funny as hell, great movie. If only real terrorists were that comical. I think Cameron had to do True Lies and Abyss because of some BS around Aliens. Had to have his way about something or other. Still, he didn't skimp, made two great movies.

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Conan for sure. Best documentary "Pumping Iron" :)

CREAO

Awards
True Lies/Predator

Favorite scene in Predator is when the Alien grabs him by the neck and lifts him up (****ing alien is HUGE) "your one ugly mutha F*****"

Lightning

Awards
Best: Total Recall,Predator
Worst: That Christmas debacle with him and Sinbad chasing an action figure