fat loss stack for wife

Independent

Independent

Awards
The wife needs a fat loss stack to burn off the stubborn areas, inner thighs and abs mainly. Shes currently running a keto diet, shes 5'6" 135lbs and 44 years old. She wants to drop 8 more pounds. Alphamine looks good, what about a topical product also? Any help would be appreciated. Thx.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
The wife needs a fat loss stack to burn off the stubborn areas, inner thighs and abs mainly. Shes currently running a keto diet, shes 5'6" 135lbs and 44 years old. She wants to drop 8 more pounds. Alphamine looks good, what about a topical product also? Any help would be appreciated. Thx.
Keto runs perfectly well with ECA stack (Ephedrine , caffeine , Aspirine) and Raspberry ketones. Since low glucose is present in keto or virtually none existent until refeeds, then adding Alpha Yohimbe like Alphaburn to the EC doses will be magnificnt. For the carb up days I would recommend Recompadrol or SSv2 with SNS green coffee bean extract.

That should cover all the bases, only thing would be if you wanna add cortisol control and thyroid control

Independent

Independent

Awards
Keto runs perfectly well with ECA stack (Ephedrine , caffeine , Aspirine) and Raspberry ketones. Since low glucose is present in keto or virtually none existent until refeeds, then adding Alpha Yohimbe like Alphaburn to the EC doses will be magnificnt. For the carb up days I would recommend Recompadrol or SSv2 with SNS green coffee bean extract.

That should cover all the bases, only thing would be if you wanna add cortisol control and thyroid control
I have to keep it as simple as possible for her, 1 or 2 supps max. I think she tried ephedrine in the past and didnt like it.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would defenitley look into the new PX Black and Pro Xanthine 500-XT. We have been getting great reviews on both products.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
I have to keep it as simple as possible for her, 1 or 2 supps max. I think she tried ephedrine in the past and didnt like it.
YCA if she did not like ECA but damn who does not like ECA? was it too much of a stim for her or something? Shift plus Erase worked great for my wife.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
YCA if she did not like ECA but damn who does not like ECA? was it too much of a stim for her or something? Shift plus Erase worked great for my wife.
I would say he could try Alphamine then to keep it simple for her and add Reduce-XT for cortisol control. I am not a big fan of giving women AI's or test boosters if I personally don't know their hormonal status o_O.

Independent

Independent

Awards
Just didnt like how it made her feel, it was a long time ago.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Just didnt like how it made her feel, it was a long time ago.
Reduce-XT + Thyrocaps (T2 for thyroid support) + Alphamine (best form of YCA around , with a premium ultra super secret and amazingly new Yohimbine alkaloid and proper stimulants for CNS stimulation!)

Independent

Independent

Awards
I would say he could try Alphamine then to keep it simple for her and add Reduce-XT for cortisol control. I am not a big fan of giving women AI's or test boosters if I personally don't know their hormonal status o_O.
That sounds like a good plan.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Well with blood work being only 100 or so for us we both have it done often..I guess I assume others do what they need to keep themselves health and or take advantage of what they can learn from it. Also given the increase is so minimal from a test booster I would not worry much about giving one to a female nor would I expect it to do much. DAA for instance would more then likely just increase Estrogen and ovulation in a female which may not be good for physique enhancing effects but I highly doubt it would be cause for concern either as it should have minimum impact on over all health...

Do not get me wrong I am not saying they should not take a cautious approach. But hell I think everyone should have yearly blood work at a minimum and in my case quarterly...also I am not including AI's in that test booster sentence above.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
What about topical fat loss products?
EvoMuse Abliderate advanced for Gut fat, Eviscerate (normal or smolder) for adipose tissue fat loss. Both magnificent and the only tried and true fat loss product topical products.

domore

Awards
EvoMuse Abliderate advanced for Gut fat, Eviscerate (normal or smolder) for adipose tissue fat loss. Both magnificent and the only tried and true fat loss product topical products.
Absolutely!

Many people, men and women, have had great success with Abliderate Advanced and Eviscerate.

OP, Abliderate Advanced is a cortisol control product that targets VAT and Eviscerate is a product that mobilizes fatty acids, targets subcutaneous fat, and helps shed water.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Absolutely!

Many people, men and women, have had great success with Abliderate Advanced and Eviscerate.

OP, Abliderate Advanced is a cortisol control product that targets VAT and Eviscerate is a product that mobilizes fatty acids, targets subcutaneous fat, and helps shed water.
Add dry rub and om nom nom

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
What I run my bikini competitors on is:

Lean EFX Refined
Formutech Nutritions Youth
Acetyl L- CAR
Na-r-ala

This stack does wonders. The Lean EFX Refined is a great fat loss without DMAA. youth is 7-Keto. ALCAR fuels those mitachondria to keep the fat burning ability high. And the ALA take before carbed meals. Another great add would be CLA.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
What I run my bikini competitors on is:

Lean EFX Refined
Formutech Nutritions Youth
Acetyl L- CAR
Na-r-ala

This stack does wonders. The Lean EFX Refined is a great fat loss without DMAA. youth is 7-Keto. ALCAR fuels those mitachondria to keep the fat burning ability high. And the ALA take before carbed meals. Another great add would be CLA.
I agree with the ALCAR too brother! Now how did you know SNS has the best Bang for the buck ALCAR for optimum dosages at the cheapest price of the market ;).

Besides SNS ALCAR had a myriad of amazing health and cognitive benefits! Thanks for reminding us of the tried and true SNS ALCAR

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd definitely recommend Alphamine like Cel here. The powder dosage allows for the ability to easily alter the dosage to help find the optimal amount for her individual tolerance levels.

Adding something like ALCAR in would also be nice for added cognitive benefits which may be beneficial on a cut when calories are lower and just to keep the mind and mood solid. :)

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I'd definitely recommend Alphamine like Cel here. The powder dosage allows for the ability to easily alter the dosage to help find the optimal amount for her individual tolerance levels.

Adding something like SNS ALCAR in would also be nice for added cognitive benefits which may be beneficial on a cut when calories are lower and just to keep the mind and mood solid. :)
The man has spoken, I would believe him if I were you, he is ripped, strong, smart and a kind soul.

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
I've had my wife cycling btwn CLA, PX Black, Yohimbine, and Lean Extreme with great results. HST workout 3x wk, HIIT 3x wk

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Alphamine is a solid choice OP, my wife loves it.

Independent

Independent

Awards
Damn you guys are helpful. So eviserate would be for the thigh region?

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Alphamine is pimp btw. Nothing but great reviews. Tried some samples and loved it!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Independent

Independent

Awards
One more question guys, for cortisol control Reduce XT or Lean extreme?

VolleyballNut

VolleyballNut

Awards
Timely post! My wife asked me the same question since she has seen the results I have had taking ABE & Versa 1. First post on AM by the way. Great site with awesome info! Thanks guys!

Independent

Independent

Awards
Just a quick update, we got a sample of Alphamine from pes and its way too strong for her, she even took half a dose. I recommended it to a guy at work and friggin loves it. Any recommendations on a stim free stack? obviously a cort blocker, what else?

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Just a quick update, we got a sample of Alphamine from pes and its way too strong for her, she even took half a dose. I recommended it to a guy at work and friggin loves it. Any recommendations on a stim free stack? obviously a cort blocker, what else?
Too strong I may need to try a sample of this stuff! Anyone know where I can get a sample to.compare to ny other stims?

I think someone mentioned thyroid caps and green tea extract maybe give those a go.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2

Younglifter16

Awards
did she take half the packet? half the packet would be one scoop, theres 2 scoops in a packet. She should try half a scoop (aka a quarter of a sample packet).

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
did she take half the packet? half the packet would be one scoop, theres 2 scoops in a packet. She should try half a scoop (aka a quarter of a sample packet).
This would be my recommendation. The serving size would be ~1/2 tsp and also add more water.

Diesel0022

Diesel0022

Awards
  • Established
Uhh, how about EC...

Naw thats silly, lets get some OTC junk that doesn't do anything.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Reduce xt and ec

Diesel0022

Diesel0022

Awards
  • Established
Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This was a combined statement.

Please do not cherry pick my posts if you do not comprehend them.
Your post didn't make any sense. Everything mentioned in this thread, including EC, is available OTC. Simply because you're not familiar with something doesn't make it junk and, similarly, because you are familiar with something doesn't make it better. How about you leave the snarky comments out and do some research?

Diesel0022

Diesel0022

Awards
  • Established
Familiarity and efficacious are far from being congruous.

Please don't waste your breath attempting to convey the opinion that fat loss supplements actually have any detrimental effect on body composition.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Familiarity and efficacious are far from being congruous.

Please don't waste your breath attempting to convey the opinion that fat loss supplements actually have any detrimental effect on body composition.
There's all sorts of irony in this post.

Diesel0022

Diesel0022

Awards
  • Established
And not a ounce of intelligence in this thread.

OP, save your cash, as her total BF% drops, so will the stored fat in the "stubborn spots"

Thatguy_603

Awards
Not to be a db but ec is available OTC .
Follow the steps:
1. Go to Walmart
2. Grab caffeine pills
3. Go to pharmacy counter and ask for bronkaid
4. Show license, pay and go home

Bam! OTC

Thatguy_603

Awards
If ur wife doesn't like ephedrine then u could try something with a thyroid enhancer.
Old dex
Px black
Tt-33
Alpha t2
Pure t2
U get the idea . Old dex and Tt-33 are good together. Px black looks good but haven't tried it yet. Same ingredients just different doses , basically.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
USPlabs Recreate® is a low-stim option. 1 cap has less than 50mg of caffeine. Targets fat burning through a number of pathways.

OxyELITE Pro® powder is now available. You can break up the dosing with 1/2 scoop which would yield less than 100mg of caffeine

Independent

Independent

Awards
Yea she took half a packet. Shes just gonna stick with caffiene and im gonna get her some eviscerate for the upper thighs and either reduce xt or lean extreme.

gokix811

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When I tried the Alphamine sample pack, I only used 1/4 of the pack and even that was strong for me. Anytime I try a new pre-wo I always start off with 1/2 scoop, sometimes even less, and assess from there.