Fat loss peptide stack?

Bkk92233

Bkk92233

Awards
Hi y’all. I’ve been on semaglutide for 3 weeks now. Have noticed a major decrease in appetite. Working out 4-5 days a week and I’m caloric deficit. I take cardarine on gym days as it significantly increases my endurance. Looking into AOD9604 and/or Ipamorelin. Advice? Other recs?

Localaxis

Localaxis

Awards
What about:

CJC-1295 1-2 mg per week, divided into multiple injections,
Ipamorelin 100-300 mcg, 2-3 times a day,
HGH frag 176-191 250-500 mcg, 1-2 times a day.

Correct me if this stack isn't good enough for fat loss.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
What about:

CJC-1295 1-2 mg per week, divided into multiple injections,
Ipamorelin 100-300 mcg, 2-3 times a day,
HGH frag 176-191 250-500 mcg, 1-2 times a day.

Correct me if this stack isn't good enough for fat loss.
Peptides just don't do a ton for fat loss, and mind you I get a kickback off selling Peptides. They do a little for fatloss but if someone is looking for a fat loss stack, Peptides are low on the list of fat burners. Your hard hitters are going to be clenbuterol or a eca/ecy stack, then thyroid hormone, then your traditional fat burner supplements " for stim free I really like mitoburn " and after all that you have Peptides. I just don't see a lot of reason to pin myself multiple times a day when there's so many better fat loss options. Diet and cardio obviously Trump everything on that list

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Also, be prepared for a major hunger rebound after segmaglutide is done. Something like 68% of segmaglutide users gain all the weight back very quickly after seg because they can't control appetite

Bkk92233

Bkk92233

Awards
Peptides just don't do a ton for fat loss, and mind you I get a kickback off selling Peptides. They do a little for fatloss but if someone is looking for a fat loss stack, Peptides are low on the list of fat burners. Your hard hitters are going to be clenbuterol or a eca/ecy stack, then thyroid hormone, then your traditional fat burner supplements " for stim free I really like mitoburn " and after all that you have Peptides. I just don't see a lot of reason to pin myself multiple times a day when there's so many better fat loss options. Diet and cardio obviously Trump everything on that list
Can you give me info on clen for women? Ok to use with sem?

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah I’d agree with this. There’s really two main benefits I’d see to peptides/GH. One, you’ll get muscle support, so there should be less catabolism on a harsh diet, but other anabolics may do a better job for that. But GH and anything that increases it can increase fuel mobilization, so it could, in theory, enhance any other fat burner you use. But yeah, like you said, it would be farther down the list for sure.

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why you just dont stack yohimbine +caffeine and sns reduce xt

Bkk92233

Bkk92233

Awards
Why you just dont stack yohimbine +caffeine and sns reduce xt
I’m new to all of this lol I’ve only had experience with var years ago. I’m also not trying to feel stimmed to the max. I’m going to try the lowest dose of clen 2 on 2 off to see if I can tolerate.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I’m new to all of this lol I’ve only had experience with var years ago. I’m also not trying to feel stimmed to the max. I’m going to try the lowest dose of clen 2 on 2 off to see if I can tolerate.
2 on 2 off is less effective and offers no benifits, just stay on. It sounds like your clen handbook is from the 90's

20mcg to start, work up to your highest tolerable dose in small increments every 2 weeks.

Bkk92233

Bkk92233

Awards
2 on 2 off is less effective and offers no benifits, just stay on. It sounds like your clen handbook is from the 90's

20mcg to start, work up to your highest tolerable dose in small increments every 2 weeks.
Lmfao I got the handbook that you posted in another thread 😂 but ok, how long can I stay on for a cycle?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Lmfao I got the handbook that you posted in another thread 😂 but ok, how long can I stay on for a cycle?
Then I posted the wrong one, my bad. That's not a question anyone can answer for you tho. I've seen ppl stay on 16 weeks there whole prep cycle and go up to 150mcg or more. But I've never gone longer then 6 I think, it makes me get cramps at 50mcg or more so I usually pull the plug when it starts happening.

Bkk92233

Bkk92233

Awards
Then I posted the wrong one, my bad. That's not a question anyone can answer for you tho. I've seen ppl stay on 16 weeks there whole prep cycle and go up to 150mcg or more. But I've never gone longer then 6 I think, it makes me get cramps at 50mcg or more so I usually pull the plug when it starts happening.
I suppose I will just feel it out then haha

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
When it comes to performance enhancing drugs there's no amount of time you can or can't do anything. You can do as much as you want or as little as you want for as long as you want or as short as you want. Side effects and the end outcome is very dependent person to person with all these things. Almost none of these drugs were Invented for the reasons we use them so there is no real guidelines outside of personal experience and trial and error.

Most of the stuff I know is 50% research and 50% self and others experimentation.