Fat Loss Stack

BIGMAC25

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Looking at SNS and CEL at the moment and I was curious as to what combinations of products you would use for a fat loss stack.
Could be stim or non stim
With all the new products being launched the possibilities are endless
Let’s hear it

Thanks

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
SNS Leand Edge gets a lot of good rep and it's a great stacker, as it's non stim. I'm about to add that to my cut soon, but it will be the first time for me, so no personal opinion yet. I'm hoping for appetite suppression first and foremost and a little metabolism increase would be nice. It should stack well with the new CEL Lipo Elite, which has one or two of the same incredients, but not amounting to too high of a dose, according to Steve from SNS. And Lipo Elite has a few other ingredients and some mildish stims.

I think Synephrine solo is allways a nice addition to a cut, if not included via some stack (Lipo Elite includes Synephrine) or taking a lot of stims already. It's mild enough to not mess with sleep too easy, but offers some appetite suppression and a little boost in energy, especially if stacked with caffeine, wether from a supp, or just taken along with coffee.

SNS Reduce XT can be a nice addition to a cut, especially on the latter part, where cortisol can start to crank up.

I know you said you're looking at SNS and CEL, but I'll just mention, that Apex Alchemy Ursa Major (topical ursolic acid) is my favorite supp to help with cutting. Ursa+Reduce XT probably my favorite supp combo for cutting thus far. I'm 3 weeks in to my cut right now and adding Ursa in today, then Lean Edge the next week and I'm hoping it to be my new favorite combo = ) I also have Reduce XT on hand and I'm taking Synephrine here and there and also nicotine pouches (which probably isn't the smartest idea for everyone, but that's just what I'm doing).

SNS Recomp20 could help with muscle retention, but I don't know too much about it yet. I have seen some positive reviews around.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
SNS Reduce XT can be a nice addition to a cut, especially on the latter part, where cortisol can start to crank up.
I will second this. Adding reduce xt will definitely put a nice edge onto any cut! Many reviews to back it up as well!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I’ve been looking at either the methyl blue, the stim freak, or the other energy/focus option that MA offers (can’t remember the name), but not sure which to try first. Can you break down any differences between those products for me in your experience?
Yes absolutely, but I gotta get back to you after work cus it's going to take me a decent amount of time to explain everything. Il tag you when I get around to it later this evening

Gandalfthegreg

Gandalfthegreg

Awards
Yes absolutely, but I gotta get back to you after work cus it's going to take me a decent amount of time to explain everything. Il tag you when I get around to it later this evening
Appreciate the help man!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I really admire your physique bro. I’m at 205lbs at only 5’7’’ fairly strong, but ive been training latley for more that look. Tired of looking like a midget power lifter lmao. You work with a lot of dumbbells it seems
No not really, mostly free weight barbell and Smith machine for my pressing and Rows, can I use cables and machines for the fluff work if I even do it. I do a ton of dumbbell side laterals and hammer curls but that's pretty much it for dumbbells. I do a lot of heavy bag work too like hitting the punching bag.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Which one isn’t natty?
GW is kinda grey area, some ppl would consider it natty and some do not. If your a athlete who gets tested for performance enhancing drugs GW is on the band substance list. And that's probably the reason why most people would consider it not Natty because it is not acceptable in mainstream sports because it gives an unfair advantage