FAT BLOWTORCH STACK ,BLR,Exotherm,Incinderine and BPS Laxacrine (unsponsored)

pfresh

pfresh

Awards
  • Established
I posted a bunch of befores, at the beginning of the log. Ill post them all again at the end

pfresh

pfresh

Awards
  • Established
Except the one for the back, that was a week late as i had to get my wife to take the photo

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Progress photo. Tell me what you think. Taken this morning weight 184( same weight as start of log photo)no pump
Motivating me to make my bulk as lean as possible!

pfresh

pfresh

Awards
  • Established
Motivating me to make my bulk as lean as possible!
It's all about tracking your cals and watching the scale. Taking pics the way you've been on your log is the best assessment tool my friend. You seem to be moving in the right direction from the pictures ive seen

pfresh

pfresh

Awards
  • Established
It's crazy how much the exotherm dries you out. Im down another loop on my belt today and abs are very visible. This is the leanest i have looked,ever.

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
It's crazy how much the exotherm dries you out. Im down another loop on my belt today and abs are very visible. This is the leanest i have looked,ever.
I felt the same effect a drying out effect especially after you wake up from applying it a night before.

pfresh

pfresh

Awards
  • Established
Workout log

I did a pull workout tonight, nothing fancy but i really blasted my back. I have some unfortunate news regarding the laxacrine, it has began to irritate my shoulder and a rash has began to develop. This is my own fault as i have been tanning and the problem did not begin to occur until after i began tanning. I think the tanning lotion clogged up the pores and the laxacrine sat on the surface.

It was super itchy all day today and i developed a minor case of hives. I knew that it was because of the tanning lotion. I have however dealt with the issue. The redness has subsided and the area is no longer itchy at all. If you have a reaction like this it's because the product didn't absorb properly as your skin is all clogged up with other stuff. Here's how i dealt with it.

1)Hot shower, really soak and scrub the area thoroughly
2) Hit the sauna and take a drink with you, turn the sauna up to full blast and stand directly in front of the heater with the problem area facing the heat
3) Really sweat it out, sip on your drink as to avoid dehydration. Give yourself a good long time in the sauna
4) repeat step one with scolding hot water. Almost hot enough to burn.

This is what i did, redness has decreased,itchiness is completely gone, shouldn't take long to clear up.

Im decided to no longer use tanning lotion and to rotate application areas to avoid this problem moving forward.

Pull workout
29 minutes 20 seconds stair master
Hiit for 504 calories
My endurance has really gone up lately

Wide grip barbell rows
150 *14
150 *13
150 *12
150 *10

Front pull downs
220*12
220*9
200*10
190*10
180*12

Tbar pull ups

Rear laterals against bench
17.5 *12
17.5*12
17.5 *10
17.5*10

Shrugs dumbells
60*12
60*10
40*pump really nice and slow holding at top for 2 sets to fail

Cable crunches
87.5 *fail for 5 sets

Hanging leg raises transitioning into knee raises 3 sets to failure

pfresh

pfresh

Awards
  • Established
Laxacrine warning. Do not combine with tanning beds. I tanned again last night and the area i had applied the laxacrine to the night before has broke out in hives. Actually all around my shoulders where the lax was applied minus the shape of the head pillow in the tanning bed has broken out. I really wish someone had mentioned this to me and am hoping someone reads this and applies lax to non lighted areas. Its really bad at this point. I woke up this morning with hives pretty well everywhere i have applied laxacrine.

pfresh

pfresh

Awards
  • Established
I will try only applying it to my legs and wearing shorts to cover the areas in the tanning bed, however at this point I'm considering dropping the lax. My shoulders are so much worse than this

Attachments

pfresh

pfresh

Awards
  • Established
Morning weigh in results. Down two pounds, weighing 183. This is the least i have weighed in at in awhile. I want to note that last night i had trouble consuming all my calories. With 1500 left i didn't want to eat anymore. I did finish all my calories but didn't want to. The incinderine has some serious appetite suppressant affects and would be great on a cut

jakecake

jakecake

Awards
I will try only applying it to my legs and wearing shorts to cover the areas in the tanning bed, however at this point I'm considering dropping the lax. My shoulders are so much worse than this
Exact bumps I got without the tanning part

pfresh

pfresh

Awards
  • Established
Workout log.

I did a push work out today. I decided that at this point i will not drop the laxacrine. Im applying it to my upper legs and will rotate the areas in which i apply it. Im not going to tan again until this horrible rash clears up. Do not directly expose the skin that this product has been applied to to direct light. It will eff your day up big time. I didn't even workout at my home gym today due to the embarassment that this brings. I can't wear tank tops for sure and it looks like I'm on some serious gear with my shirt off, not just laxacrine. Really unfortunate as i was really enjoying the product. My entire chest and left shoulder and neck are covered in hives. This alone will discourage me from running laxacrine again. Im glad i didn't pick up four more bottles like i had originally planned, as i had decided to wait til the black friday sales. The product works great, however they should definitely warn people of the sides related to tanning. Everything was going well until i began tanning and now this is anyone's worst night mare. I have never had this bad of a side effect from any product,ever. Be warned.

Workout log

I did a push workout today. Started out the usual way with hiit cardio on the stairs

28 minutes 26 seconds for 503 calories

Push workout
Dumb bell chest press
160*11
160*8s
150*10
140*12

Peck deck flies
150*8
140*10
120*12
120*12

Machine laterals
80*12
80*12
65 and slowly lower over four seconds

Machine shoulder press
140*12
160*10
150*12
150*9

Dips to failure *4 sets

Tricep behind the head cable extensions
60*12
60*12
60*12
60*10

Laying machine ab crunches
110*12
125*12
125*10
105*12

Hanging leg raises transitioning into knee raises 4 sets to failure

Ive upped the laxacrine to 150 mgs a day and will be applying to my legs and feet in a rotational pattern. This week will be 1.5 mlsand after that the next two weeks will be 2ml. Its unfortunate what has happened. The product does work just be extremely careful if you decide to use it and don't expose it to light. It has healed my shoulder and for me that's worth the sides. I don't think i would have experienced any sides had i not tanned. When i do resume tanning, i will be wearing socks in the tanning bed and shorts to avoid light coming in contact with product. If i experience any more hives from this i am dropping the product and will no longer use it.

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
hey bud as far as the rash goes, it seems its been happening often, what ive found has helped me with the hives is stop applying to that area immediately and. I found that the tops of my feet after a shower have worked best. It is an issue with this carrier, and what happens is the oil pools and sits if the pores arent open (hence why its best to apply directly out of the shower). So the oil/dirt combo etc from your skin sits and thats how the hives start to occur. Tyga Tyga explained this to me earlier this week, because i had been asked this once before and would like to provide answers for you guys! Like i said try the tops of your feet but I am truly sorry to hear that its happening already :/

pfresh

pfresh

Awards
  • Established
hey bud as far as the rash goes, it seems its been happening often, what ive found has helped me with the hives is stop applying to that area immediately and. I found that the tops of my feet after a shower have worked best. It is an issue with this carrier, and what happens is the oil pools and sits if the pores arent open (hence why its best to apply directly out of the shower). So the oil/dirt combo etc from your skin sits and thats how the hives start to occur. Like i said try the tops of your feet but I am truly sorry to hear that its happening already :/
Alright my man, i will go with the tops of my feet moving forward. It was the tanning that seemed to cause me problems. The positives of the product were worth the hives, i just have to do my best to avoid them moving forward

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice looking workouts man! Sucks about the bumps though.

pfresh

pfresh

Awards
  • Established
Nice looking workouts man! Sucks about the bumps though.
Thanks man, my wife gave me an anti histamine and took all my transdermal away. She says i can have them back in two days. Im going to try and convince her to give me the exotherm back

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks man, my wife gave me an anti histamine and took all my transdermal away. She says i can have them back in two days. Im going to try and convince her to give me the exotherm back
Dude she took the Exo!?! That is just plain vindictive! Lol.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
No problem. And yea I currently have an unopened bottle of exotherm. I'm just saving it for a good cut cycle.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ill find the exotherm and i have another bottle of lax she doesn't know about ;)
Lol. Yeah I would find it too. The more consistently you use it the better your results will be. Missing a day or so will be okay but not optimal. Blame it on the Laxo then use your hidden stash. Lol

pfresh

pfresh

Awards
  • Established
Lol. Yeah I would find it too. The more consistently you use it the better your results will be. Missing a day or so will be okay but not optimal. Blame it on the Laxo then use your hidden stash. Lol
She knows its the lax. Ive been very consistent with both. 3 times a day on the exotherm. Haven't missed a dose of thr incinderine either. On the ball and making all kindz of gainz. Ill find the exotherm tonight but ill make sure to keep it where she hid it so she doesn't hide it better. Works every time she takes something away. She's terrible at hiding stuff

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol. I keep all my stuff locked in my office filing cabinet. Just in case the Mrs. Finds out that I take more than just creatine for dem gains.

pfresh

pfresh

Awards
  • Established
Lol. I keep all my stuff locked in my office filing cabinet. Just in case the Mrs. Finds out that I take more than just creatine for dem gains.
I should try creatine out again. I stopped taking it 3 or 4 months ago. Wasn't sure if i was actually seeing anything from it. Maybe ill try it out again when i get home from vacation

pfresh

pfresh

Awards
  • Established
Morning weigh in results

Hives seem to have really come down and no irritation has occurred where i applied laxacrine last night. Im looking extremely lean today and am very happy skin problems have really began to clear up. Morning weigh in results,183. I have officially dropped two pounds while eating at maintenance. I have one of those body fat scales and it says lean mass is exactly the same. The fat blow torch is doing it's job. Im very impressed with blr

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Morning weigh in results

Hives seem to have really come down and no irritation has occurred where i applied laxacrine last night. Im looking extremely lean today and am very happy skin problems have really began to clear up. Morning weigh in results,183. I have officially dropped two pounds while eating at maintenance. I have one of those body fat scales and it says lean mass is exactly the same. The fat blow torch is doing it's job. Im very impressed with blr
Mate I told. It's strange how fat comes off so easily.

jakecake

jakecake

Awards
They go and away yet? Im a touch concerned, can't even work out in a tank top now
They went away almost immediately after washing off with hot water and dish soap cause it neutralizes oils

pfresh

pfresh

Awards
  • Established
Workout log

I did a leg workout today. Was feeling drained today as i went to the late showing of hunger games last night and had to be up for 7 this morning. Pushed through my workout. I find the starting with cardio really helps me get in the zone

Cardio 600 cals hiit style 3 minutes 20 seconds

Leg workout

Leg press
388 *pump
388*pump
613*12
613*12
613*12
613*11

Leg extensions
70*15
70*15
90*15
100 *15
110*14
100 *13
90*fail and rode the rack down in 10 pound increments to 30

Lying leg curls
165*10
155*12
155*10
130*12

Cable ab crunches
80*fail for 5 sets

Hanging leg raises transitioning into knee raises 4 sets to failure

pfresh

pfresh

Awards
  • Established
I weighed in at 182.4 this morning, down a half a pound since my last weigh in. Ive decided to take today as a full rest day, stay home,nap and just relax. I've been working hard in the gym and at work and im giving my body a break. I haven't developed any new hives from the laxacrine,however i still do have hives from before. Ive done a fair amount of research and some of the earlier advice i gave was wrong. Avoid hot showers, i said to take a hot shower and this was wrong. When i fully figure out how to get rid of them, ill let you guys know. Recovery and lack of Doms seem to be up on 1. 5 ml. It seems to be a more effective dose so far. Ill keep you guys posted

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lmao @ "hiding skills". Only effective for sub-5 footers at best.

I'm actually takin a break from creatine for a few weeks. I am definitely a good responder to it. As lean as you are dude it would only add to your fullness.

jakecake

jakecake

Awards

I'm actually takin a break from creatine for a few weeks. I am definitely a good responder to it. As lean as you are dude it would only add to your fullness.
I agree on this but get the gat creatine it's so pure it's like dust not even a spec in the bottom of my shaker ever don't scoop to fast tho it'll go 'll over

pfresh

pfresh

Awards
  • Established

Ya haha, it was pretty funny, i saw it right away, im 6'2 so i guess at her height it seemed like a good spot. O have a 1000 grams in the cabinet of creatine un opened. I want this log to be an accurate account of how the products treated me so i won't throw it in at this time. In a weird way, for the sake of my fellow A.M community, it's good that the hives hit me like it has many others. If people read my log to learn then they'll see i experienced both sides of the coin with the laxacrine. The goods being increased recovery, vascularity and muscle fullness, the bads being turning red and having a good part of my upper body covered in hives. I do think it was the tanning though 100 percent. Tanning clogged pores and even though i stopped using tanning they weren't able to unclog fast enough and the hives developed. We'll see how the next 3 weeks treat me and ill decide at the end if i would still recommend this product. Exotherm and incinderine though so far are amazing. Can't believe how much leaner i look and how the fat is coming off while eating 3400 cals a day

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
It is shame because laxacrine really is effective. After a month of being on and then stopping I could feel my recovery down - I was getting sore and I was like wtf - I'm eating more - why am I getting sore - oh wait! No laxacrine! Luckily for me it goes on clean and has never bothered my skin.

pfresh

pfresh

Awards
  • Established
I agree on this but get the gat creatine it's so pure it's like dust not even a spec in the bottom of my shaker ever don't scoop to fast tho it'll go 'll over
I tried your dish soap method,unfortunately i feel as though i tried it too late and the hives remain. Seems to be getting better today though.

pfresh

pfresh

Awards
  • Established
It is shame because laxacrine really is effective. After a month of being on and then stopping I could feel my recovery down - I was getting sore and I was like wtf - I'm eating more - why am I getting sore - oh wait! No laxacrine! Luckily for me it goes on clean and has never bothered my skin.
Ya dude i never had a problem until i tanned. Its a great product, gotta make sure you don't use anything on your skin that could stop it from absorbing properly. Recovery seems to be better at 1.5 ml

jakecake

jakecake

Awards
I tried your dish soap method,unfortunately i feel as though i tried it too late and the hives remain. Seems to be getting better today though.
Good man I hate dem hives bro

Warthog13

Awards
Definitely a legit ai dude. Joints cracking, drying me out like crazy.
Has that impacted you to the point it affects your cardio/HIIT? I'm especially concerned if you're feeling it in your knees?
I just purchased some Exotherm and my cardio of choice is running....I'm curious if the Exotherm will cause problems.
Thanks.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I think you would be alright. it always good to run a joint supp to. It effects everyone differently as well.

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Has that impacted you to the point it affects your cardio/HIIT? I'm especially concerned if you're feeling it in your knees?
I just purchased some Exotherm and my cardio of choice is running....I'm curious if the Exotherm will cause problems.
Thanks.
I ran it and run 3 to 4 times a week. I felt a slight drying effect in my joints but nothing that was noticeable when running. Although maybe because of the calorie deficit but my libido plummeted in the last week and half

pfresh

pfresh

Awards
  • Established
Thanks.
Ive only been doing hiit on stairs but no pain problems what so ever. Also no pain from it at all, even on leg press and things of the such

pfresh

pfresh

Awards
  • Established
Dropping the laxacrine. Leg has now also broken out with hives. I applied to my leg only once, directly after shower on friday. Hives are not getting better, l'm taking an anti-histamine and have done lots of research into hives treatments. Im going to give it a few days but am thinking i will have to go to the doctor. Luckily I'm Canadian

jakecake

jakecake

Awards
Dropping the laxacrine. Leg has now also broken out with hives. I applied to my leg only once, directly after shower on friday. Hives are not getting better, l'm taking an anti-histamine and have done lots of research into hives treatments. Im going to give it a few days but am thinking i will have to go to the doctor. Luckily I'm Canadian
I'm prob gunna do an oral cycle bro that way I won't get a rash what u think ..cause I've been hearing ppl say on logs that there's always that breakout no matter what eventually... supposedly cause of buildup on the skin your body slowly gets allergic wich I doubt but that's what there sayin.

Warthog13

Awards
Ive only been doing hiit on stairs but no pain problems what so ever. Also no pain from it at all, even on leg press and things of the such
Good to know. Thanks, LeanEng, pfresh and saggy!

FWIW, I do take Antaeus Labs Achilles for general joint support and plan on keeping that in the plan.