FAT BLOWTORCH STACK ,BLR,Exotherm,Incinderine and BPS Laxacrine (unsponsored)

pfresh

pfresh

Awards
  • Established
Morning weigh in results

I weighed in at 180 this morning. I think alot of this is water weight as im really thirsty right now. I think this recomp has turned more into a continuation of my previous cut. I seriously under estimated my caloric needs while running the exo burn stack. I may up my calories to 3800 later on this week.

pfresh

pfresh

Awards
  • Established
Im going to make this update quick. I worked a 13 hour day and then gymed. I will let nothing get in the way of my goals.

Workout log

Cardio hiit 500 cals stairs

Leg workout

Linear leg press
388*pump
388*pump
568*14
568*11
568*9

Leg extensions
205*13
195*15
195*15
Super set
Lying leg curls
140*12
125*8 (cramped)
125*15

Machine ab crunches
110*10 i dropped the weight to go nice and slow to really feel it work
80*fail
80*fail

Lying leg raises to failure for 4 sets

pfresh

pfresh

Awards
  • Established
Morning weigh in results.

Yesterday wasn't just a fluke. Today i weighed in at 180.4 pounds. This puts me about 5 pounds down from the beginning of this log. Body fat scale says body fat percentage down, indicating fat loss. I weigh myself at the say time and under the same conditions. This should be giving us a bit of insight as to where the weight loss is coming from. So that's 4-5 pounds lost over less than 5 weeks. Friday will be five week and i will do another weigh in then.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
5lbs down is good

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A pound a week is ideal. Most efficient way to keep strength and muscle mass.

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
Morning weigh in results.

Yesterday wasn't just a fluke. Today i weighed in at 180.4 pounds. This puts me about 5 pounds down from the beginning of this log. Body fat scale says body fat percentage down, indicating fat loss. I weigh myself at the say time and under the same conditions. This should be giving us a bit of insight as to where the weight loss is coming from. So that's 4-5 pounds lost over less than 5 weeks. Friday will be five week and i will do another weigh in then.
Congratz man! kill it !

pfresh

pfresh

Awards
  • Established
Workout log

Another long workday.

Push workout

Cardio 500 cals hiit stairs

Peck deck
150*14
150*12
135*12
120 *12

Shoulder press machine palms facing each other
100 *10
80*12
80*12
80*12

Machine laterals
80*13
80*11
80*12

Dips to failure *4 sets

Tricep extensions straight bar
65*14
65*12
65*11

That was it. My abs were sore so i skipped them today. Hoping to get a good sleep tonight. Was feeling drained today as i worked a ton yesterday and was running on little sleep. Today i only worked 11.5 hours and got through my workout quick. Hoping to get to bed early tonight

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Haha, you see the Arnold pic in the background, i always look to him and say, "what would arnold do?"
Haha that is awesome man! I need that pic of him in my home gym! But workouts at looking good in here!

pfresh

pfresh

Awards
  • Established
I was feeling bloated today. I think i over did my backload yesterday even though i kept my cals in check. Today im going low carb even though now i look normal again. Had a great workout as is the usual when using an epi product. No matter how tired i am, when i take epi, i always get a pump. Think that's where epicatien really helps, when you're pushing the limits.

Workout log

Stairs for 600 cals hiit style.

Pull workout

T bar rows
145*14
170*12
170*11
170*90
145*12
145*10

Wide grip chins

Pull ups

Back dominant pull overs
65*11
65*9
65*11

Rear laterals
20*13
20*12
20*12
20*10

Shrugs
70*10
I like to go lighter on shrugs and really hold it and go slow
45*12
45*12
45*12

Scott curls
100 *9
100*6
80*12
80*10

Hammer curls
25*12
25*11
25*9

Cable crunches to failure for 5 sets

Hanging leg raises transitioning into knee raises for 4 sets

Great working frigging killed it. I love epi, i was feeling so drained and yet got an amazing pump.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any news on the new follidrone? That's probably the supplement im looking forward to most in the new year.
I haven't heard anything new so I'm assuming the timeline remains the same. The pre ingredients are almost finalized and figure out flavoring, then release, then full production of the new (-)-Epi product. Brundel did mention that it would be released around a month after the pre, possibly. That's all I know at the moment. Hopefully we will have a nice surprise in store for Christmas and the new year!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any news on the new follidrone? That's probably the supplement im looking forward to most in the new year.
Might be sooner then soon. Figuring it out now.

pfresh

pfresh

Awards
  • Established
Weigh in results. Weight holding steady at 180. Im going to try and bump cals up a bit and see if i can get things heading in the opposite direction. Id like to finish up this log one week from today at 182. Everything seems well, staying the course,will continue doing what's been working.

pfresh

pfresh

Awards
  • Established
Workout log.

This has been a long week. Ive received some of my black Friday purchases in the mail already, when i have time ill upload a pic. Definitely dropped some large coin.

Workout log

Hi it stairs 500 cals

Leg work out

V squats
325*15
325*14
325*14
325*12

Leg extensions
210*12
210*12
210*12

Super set
Lying lef curl
140*12
125*12
125*12

Machine ab crunches
80*12
110*9
110*11
110*10

Hanging leg raises transitioning into knee raises for 4 sets

That was it. Straight forward and to the point

pfresh

pfresh

Awards
  • Established
I had a great workout today. Im really glad my work week is over and i can finally relax. Its been a super taxing week and i need rest. Ill take a pic of some of my black friday purchases tomorrow for you guys to see. Ive already received most of the supplements for my next log. My next log is going to be a very lean bulk. My physique competitor friend says i look good but im almost too skinny. Its taken me alot of work to finally get the abs in and i definitely don't want to lose them when i start to add size. You never really think about it on the quest for leanness then once you do get lean, you want to be big and lean. Now the question is, how do i get big while staying lean? While it has taken me a good six months of staying very on top of my diet and watching my calories on the daily to ensure a cut physique, i need to flip the anabolic switch. I have a feeling this is going to be much harder than the initial leaning down process. I definitely,100 percent, do not want to gain fat while putting on size but i also don't want to remain the same. Its going to take careful planning and very slow calorie adjustment.

Anyways i bet you're all guessing what supplements i will be logging on my lean bulk. I told bps that i would log whatever they sent my way and ill stay true to my word on that. If however for whatever reason, i never receive anything from them, instead of the combustion that i asked for, i will be throwing two bottles of this into the mix

Attachments

pfresh

pfresh

Awards
  • Established
I guess ill take a pic of my other black friday purchase as well. I got 10 bottles of bcaa's. They're 40 servings each.

Attachments

pfresh

pfresh

Awards
  • Established
Workout log

I did a push workout today

Cardio 500 cals hiit stairs

Push workout
High cable flies
25*pump for six sets

Was really feeling these today

Chest dominant pull overs
65*10 for 3 sets

Dips to failure for 4 sets

Push ups to failure for 3 sets super setted with 70 pound abdominal crunches to failure

Front lateral raises dumbbell
25*12
25*10
25*11
25*9

Machine shoulder press
150*11
150*12
150 *10
150 *9
140*10

Cable crunches to failure for 5 sets

Abdominal crunches
70 pounds to failure

Supersetted with
Push ups to failure for 3 sets

pfresh

pfresh

Awards
  • Established
I also have 3 bottles of hydro coming and 3 more bottles of vitality.

My black Friday order was
10 40 serving jugs of biocell bcaa's
4 bottles of epic unleashed caps
2 bottles defuse
5 containers of ol vitality
2 epic unleashed pre workouts
3 hydro3 by ol

Ive never even tried vitality/unleashed pre workout, hyrdro3 or transdermal epic. I just trust the quality of the OL brand.

pfresh

pfresh

Awards
  • Established
This morning i woke up and looked shredded. Im definitely doing carb backloading the right way this time around. Ive made many attempts at using the dietary protocol in the past but have always gotten a little fat in the process. This is because in the book he says slam carbs until you go to bed. This may work well for the average Joe but not for me. If i didn't have a fast metabolism before i started weight training, without a doubt, i would have been obese instead of skinny fat. When i was given the ability on the back loading diet to eat as much as i wanted, i did just that. My guess is that my backload days had me hovering around 7-8 thousand calories a day and i wasn't doing cardio. I can eat, i will eat until i feel sick, and then, i will eat more once the urge to throw up passes. So the, don't worry about tracking thing does not apply to me. With that being said though, i still seem to be able to enjoy a fair serving of carbs post training and still wake up ripped.
My yesterday macros
Protein 293
Fats 117
Carbs 322
And the day before
Protein 245
Fats 127
Carbs 386

Both days i have woken up looking ripped but today, i looked exceptionally peeled. So my take home from this is to try and keep my backloads between 300-350 grams carbs, keep protein at above 1.3 grams per pound of body weight and fill in the rest with fats. My weight today was 181. Carb backloading is a tool you can use to cut loose a little but don't abuse it or you will get fat.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's a mental hurdle to add mass. Obviously there is a very slow methodical process to lean bulking. But if you are attempting to put on some size in a given time, i.e. a cycle/log, it will probably take more aggressive measures. Just know that the added mass at some point will make the abs pop out even better when you return to a tighter diet. The eb and flow of bodybuilding.

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Interesting....I came off a cut about 4 weeks ago and this time tried carb back loading and I've managed to put on a little mass. Strength has increased a lot and not added any fat. All previous attempts resulted in adding a noticeable amount of fat.

pfresh

pfresh

Awards
  • Established
It's a mental hurdle to add mass. Obviously there is a very slow methodical process to lean bulking. But if you are attempting to put on some size in a given time, i.e. a cycle/log, it will probably take more aggressive measures. Just know that the added mass at some point will make the abs pop out even better when you return to a tighter diet. The eb and flow of bodybuilding.
Im going to be doing an 8 week log and pushing really hard. Im still deciding exactly where to set calories at. I'm thinking though, that if I'm still losing weight at 3600, i will probably push calories gladly up to 4000 at the beginning of the log and go from there. I guess if the log is an 8 week log, my goal will be to gain 4-5 pounds of mass. I know this doesn't sound like much, but if fat gain is kept to a minimum of a pound to one and a half pounds, i will be very happy. Im hoping the epic stack will help keep the weight gains clean.

pfresh

pfresh

Awards
  • Established
Interesting....I came off a cut about 4 weeks ago and this time tried carb back loading and I've managed to put on a little mass. Strength has increased a lot and not added any fat. All previous attempts resulted in adding a noticeable amount of fat.
I think that the carb backloading protocol is easily abused and taken advantage of. You still need to track and weigh your food like with any other diet if you want it to be effective. I re-read the entire book yesterday and this morning and though he says you don't need to track calories, he still gives charts with estimates. For my current weight his pre training calories have me set around 700. Ive been eating around 500 pre training so im not far off from this number. Based off the charts he has me consuming around 650 grams of carbs post training. I know that would be way too high for me, as when i pushed it into the 400's, i woke up feeling bloated. So with carb backloading like anything else, you need to tweak it to your body. I think if i was still around the 15 percent body fat range i could get away with 650 grams of carbs but at this point, 300-350 seems to be my maintenance sweet spot. I may push them up to 400 when i begin my lean bulk. It's always important to track and weigh all your food so you know exactly how its affecting you. Otherwise you're really just guessing and hoping for the best.

pfresh

pfresh

Awards
  • Established
Workout log

Frigging killed it today. I kinda went a bit over my suggested pre workout calories today. This was due to having the day off work and relaxing at home. So i had tons of energy today at the gym and felt great. Maybe i would benefit from boosting cals a bit during the day. I think starting next week i will eat the 720 pre workout calories suggested for my current weight. I'm going to cut my fasting down to a 16/8 as opposed to the 18/6 that's been my norm. Im doing this so the extra bit of daily cals doesn't make me feel bloated. Pre workout cals will consist of broccoli/vegetable medley and chicken breast. Net carbs will amount to less than 30 pre workout.

Pull workout

Hiit stairs for 500 cals

Wide grip barbell rows
160*13
160*11
150 *12
140*12
140*11
130*12
130*10

Pull ups

Pulley rows
140*12
140*10
140*12
140*9

Rear laterals
20*11
15*14
15*13
15*12

Shrugs nice and slow
45 pound dumbells to failure for 4 sets

Hammer curls
25*14
25*12
25*11
25*10

21'S nice and light and slow and controlled
30 for 3 sets replying to failure on full reps

Cable ab crunches
6 sets to failure using 82.53

Lying leg raises using a medicine ball and crunching
3 sets to failure

That was a good workout. I felt great. I have some extra ripe bananas at home to kick off the backload. Ive already calculated all my goodies for the night. Its going to be a good time. We'll see if im bloated in the morning or not.
Macros will be
432 grams carbs
272 grams protein
96 grams fat

The chances of bloat are high so ill have to do a weigh in tomorrow morning and we'll see if i have to scale things back a bit and boost the protein and drop the carbs back under 400.

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Your one lucky dude to be able to eat all those carbs and wake up diced!

pfresh

pfresh

Awards
  • Established
Your one lucky dude to be able to eat all those carbs and wake up diced!
I had consumed it all by 2 hours post workout. I think, and this is just bro science, getting the carbs in earlier on as opposed to later makes a difference. I finished gym at six and was done eating by 8. Got in, got out and cut off the pipeline. I think this is the way to do it for a recomp.

pfresh

pfresh

Awards
  • Established
This has become my staple pre workout meal. If im lucky and have some extra time I'll start consuming it in two parts.

It works out to
133 grams protein
23 grams carbs with 11 being fibre
11 grams fat

715 calories. According to backloading book i want to have 720 calories pre workout for my body weight. Im following the book exactly minus my carb count which i have set to 300-400. If i go over 400 a bit well yesterday proved that to be a okay. Recomp back on track.

Attachments

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im going to be doing an 8 week log and pushing really hard. Im still deciding exactly where to set calories at. I'm thinking though, that if I'm still losing weight at 3600, i will probably push calories gladly up to 4000 at the beginning of the log and go from there. I guess if the log is an 8 week log, my goal will be to gain 4-5 pounds of mass. I know this doesn't sound like much, but if fat gain is kept to a minimum of a pound to one and a half pounds, i will be very happy. Im hoping the epic stack will help keep the weight gains clean.
5 lean lbs. in 8 weeks is nice man. As mentioned above you are definitely one of the lucky ones to eat as many cals/carbs as you do and stay very lean. But at the same time can be a curse to add weight. But you seem like a smart guy doing things with a well thought out game plan.

pfresh

pfresh

Awards
  • Established
5 lean lbs. in 8 weeks is nice man. As mentioned above you are definitely one of the lucky ones to eat as many cals/carbs as you do and stay very lean. But at the same time can be a curse to add weight. But you seem like a smart guy doing things with a well thought out game plan.
Thanks man,those are some much appreciated kind words. Gaining weight is never an issue for me. Its the limiting how much i cram down my pie hole that is. I can put on alot of weight quickly, the wrong type of weight. Im going to use an incredible amount of discipline entering the lean bulking period and practice self control. Im very new to the game of bodybuilding and im going to do my best to do things right.

pfresh

pfresh

Awards
  • Established
Workout log

I felt great today, had a ton of energy probably due to all the sugar last night.

Workout log
500 cals hiit stairs
I think this is an essential precursor to the backloads. It helps empty your glycogen stores and prime the body for the load you're going to drop on it.

Leg workout
Squats
130*pump
130*pump
225*12
245*12
245*10
225*12
Leg extensions
140*15
160*15
180*15
200 *12
160*pump
Superset
Standing leg curls(per leg)
60*12
70*12
80*12
90*12
70*pump

Machine ab crunches
80*fail for 5 sets

Hanging leg raises transitioning into knee raises 3 sets to failure

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
In to see how you're doing! Seems like everything is going well - rash is gone, supps are in, food is on point and training is bangin - looks like you're killing it as usual like a ****in scientist lol!

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
Looks like your killing it 2tm!

pfresh

pfresh

Awards
  • Established
In to see how you're doing! Seems like everything is going well - rash is gone, supps are in, food is on point and training is bangin - looks like you're killing it as usual like a ****in scientist lol!
Everything seems to be going well ! Rash is pretty well gone, enjoying some great backloads and staying on point. Its been a fun log that's nearing its close

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That's always the worst is when you realize you're almost done:( haha

pfresh

pfresh

Awards
  • Established
Had another great workout today. My body just seems to burn right through the carbs i eat at night and then they fuel my next days workout.

Push workout
Cardio hiit stairs
500 cals

Dumb bell flat bench
60*pump
60*pump
85*7
80*8
75*9
70*10
70*8
Over head standing dumbbell press
I went super light, full range of motion, nice and slow
30*12 for 4 sets

Dumbbell side laterals
15*10
15*10
15*10
15*10
Superset
Front laterals
15*12
15*12
15*10
15*10

Chest dips to failure for 5 sets

Tricep bar pu shdowns
65*12
65*10
55*12
55*10

Cable crunches to failure for 6 sets
85 pounds

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I hope you follow my next log starting in january. Ill send you a message when it goes up
Awesome! I'll definitely follow!

pfresh

pfresh

Awards
  • Established
Morning weigh in results

I weighed in at 180.4 this morning. My weight has been consistently between 180-182 for the past week or so, so id say ive found my maintenance calories.
If i eat 36-3700 calories a day with 350-400 of them being high glycemic carbs post workout i seem to maintain my weight, continue to lean out and put on size in a very slow transition. I wish i had another week or two to play around with this before i went on vacation but now i have it figured out for when i get back .

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's great news. Always good to know your maintenance cals

pfresh

pfresh

Awards
  • Established
Workout log

Ive learned alot in the last six weeks. There have been ups and downs and unexpected turns in the road. This will be the last workout i log and my final reviews will go up in the next few days.

Workout log
Cardio hiit stairs for 500 cals

Pull workout
Tbar rows
170*12
170*13
190*7
155*12
130*12
130*12

Wide grip chins

Rear lateral raises
17.5 *12 nice and slow for 4 sets

Shrugs
45*12 for 4 sets nice and slow

Hammer curls
30*13
30*12
25*12
25*10

Preacher curls
80*12
80*12
80*10
70*12
70*10

Cable crunches to failure for 6 sets

Lying leg raises to failure for 4 sets

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
Keep up the great work bro! :D

pfresh

pfresh

Awards
  • Established
Final review

Incinderine

Value:
9 out of 10

I got a great deal on this. I bought the exoburn stack on nutriverse for only 60 USD. For a full dosed run this will last you a month. You could stretch it over six weeks however if you wanted. That comes to 30 dollars a piece. Not too shabby.

Dosing:
8 out of 10

Its a simple dosing protocol. Twice a day, one to two capsules at a time, at least six hours apart. Doesn't get much easier than that. Id give it a 10 for simplicity sake but the twice a day dosing for the effectiveness of the product is the only reason i knocked it a few points

Side effects:
9 out of 10

I had no negative feelings on this product. It caused me absolutely no stomach issues even when doing both doses in a fasted state. Absolutely zero side effects. The only negative was a gelatin tasting burp or two probably correlated to taking the product on an empty stomach

Effectiveness:
9 out of 10

I only got to run this for a month but the recomp i saw and you will see in my progress photos is pretty impressive. I lost a total of 5 pounds over the course of the six week log. I did this while increasing my calories from 2600 to 3400 to in the last week, 3600. I even had to take a week off training due to doctors orders and still lost a pound or two in that week

Final notes

Id definitely love to give this product another go stacked alongside exotherm for a full 8 week run. Im going on vacation again in May ,so you guys may just be seeing me log this again over 8 weeks next time.