Falkens Maze (or declaring global thermonuclear war against fat). A non-sponsored RAD

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Taking 2 capsule is like taking 1 scoop of the Powder.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Taking 2 capsule is like taking 1 scoop of the Powder.
I agree in part but I think the mood and focus is better with caps and the sweat is on another level

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Anyone try (3) cap yet ???

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nothing out of the ordinary today. 2 caps doing its thing staying steady. Sweats calmed down today though so maybe I adjusted to it. Who knows.

Rack pull 3x5. 315,365,385. 405x7

High row 3x30. 90,140,110

Db shrugs 2x30. 30,40

Seated row 104-3x20
Rope straight arm pulldown 3x20. 33

Rear fly 3x20. 20 lbs

Overhead shrug db. 3x20. 10,15,20
Lying rear fly 3x20 10 lbs

Bat wings 2x15. 20,35
Lever row same

Was actually gonna so some cardio but my stomach got all sorts of fd up. I think it’s from the kale I had in my omelet for breakfast. Horrible gas pain and as much as I want new clients prob was a good thing it was dead af in their today.

Took a cpl gasx so hopefully that issue goes away sooner than later

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I Hope you are feeling better this morning !!

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I Hope you are feeling better this morning !!
Thanks. Yeah those gasx knocked the pain out last night. I’m willing to bet that it was a combination of eating kale in a soup Monday night then a cup of kale in an omelet yesterday morning and the broccoli that was in the stuffed chicken breast I had for lunch. It’s all quality food but tbh I really don’t eat too many veggies and only eat maybe one a day and they’re usually peppers or carrots but I do love greens so when I get those in bulk I tend to eat more. I tried green drinks in the past but really can’t afford extra currently. Like anything I’ve found out that if you change routine on eating those first few times you’re body isn’t ready for the change and kinda revolts against this unknown substance no matter if it’s healthy or not.

Hopefully no reoccurring today. Fingers crossed ?

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks. Yeah those gasx knocked the pain out last night. I’m willing to bet that it was a combination of eating kale in a soup Monday night then a cup of kale in an omelet yesterday morning and the broccoli that was in the stuffed chicken breast I had for lunch. It’s all quality food but tbh I really don’t eat too many veggies and only eat maybe one a day and they’re usually peppers or carrots but I do love greens so when I get those in bulk I tend to eat more. I tried green drinks in the past but really can’t afford extra currently. Like anything I’ve found out that if you change routine on eating those first few times you’re body isn’t ready for the change and kinda revolts against this unknown substance no matter if it’s healthy or not.

Hopefully no reoccurring today. Fingers crossed ?
After seeing the pic, I'd have to go with the stuffed chicken breast... Hahaha

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Hopefully no reoccurring today. Fingers crossed ��
No Kale for me! Darn it!!

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Decided to go off script and just get a huge pump today.

Rope pushdown 125 reps broken down as. 49.5x10,44x10,38x10,33x10,33x15,38x20,22x25,11x25

Incline skull 3x20. 40,50,60

Close grip bench 3x20. 45,65,95

1 arm reverse grip pushdown 2x20. 11,16.5,22x10

Ez curl 5x12. 50,70x4. 2 inside grip 2 out

Db curl 20x20,30x15,40x10

Spider 3x15 45,50,55

Db hammer 4x15. 25,30,35,40

Reverse grip Db curl 5x15. 10,15,5,8,12

Wrist twist. 30x40

Sick pump.

Did 60 ab wheel reps in 5 sets as well but then had to stop for my shift.

Normally at this point I’d be expecting some sort of regulation with a supp but bc if the powder I’m really not and nothing really except that sweats seemed to regulate a bit which I’m actually glad it has. Lol

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Radiate running consistent as ever yet again. Lol. Almost wish it would diminish just so I can write something different. I think longevity is so underrated when it comes to supps. Ppl are often too concerned with initial kicks and overwhelming nature of things but when something may not be as powerful up front yet lasts longer and you don’t see a dwindling of results as time passes, isn’t that much more important. Just my thought for the day.

Chased the pump again today

Only had 60 minutes including shower so rest time was minimal

Military 3x10. 45,65,95

Push press 6x5. 115,125,135,145,135,135

Landmine 1 arm 4x15 25,35,45,35
Landmine both arms same

Bb upright 3x20.
Wide. 45 lbs
Shoulder width 55 lbs
Close grip 65 lbs

Tri set
Side lateral raises 3x20. 10,15,20
Standing rear fly same
Db bench 3x20. 25 lbs. I played around with angles during the sets

Low crossover 2x20 11,16.5 lbs

No work til Monday so gonna really carb up, just cuz I want to, and crush legs tomorrow. That’s the plan anyhow

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well said Fred!! Carb up weekends are THE BEST!! Enjoy my friend!

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So. The carbing up thing didn’t quite go as planned this morning. It’s my fault really I thought I had rice but turns out I was incorrect same went with potatoes and basically all I had was meat and bread. Still got legs in though, it went fine but I definitely exhausted out quicker than I expected. Pretty sore already actually.

Squat. 5x5. 135,185,225,245,265

Basically 3 work sets. Was pleased with hitting the 255 for 5, only got 4 last week.

Front squat 4x6. 135,155,185,175

I had aspirations of building to 225 for 3-4 but man that 185 was killing my wrists and just threw me for a loop so I backed down 10 lbs instead

Sumo. 4x12. 135,225,275,245

Still 50 lb under what I hit a month or so back but sometimes u just got to look at it in recent colors rather than a broad view of historical recollection. That’s what I’m going with. For whatever reason I’m not pulling what I had been, and while I’m not happy about that I accept it, and will only try to progress going forward. So the high 12 here felt decent enough but hard enough I knew I wouldn’t pull it for 12 a second go round so dropped to 245, which was cake. In retrospect misgauged what I had still. Oh well pleased with the work nevertheless

Romans. 245x6. These sucked. Form was sh1t. 225 x8 was better but I was getting tired so 205x10. Then 185x12 to complete the reverse pyramid

Hack slide 3x10. 90,180,270

Ss
Calf’s on hack slide 3x20. 270,180,180
Reversed stance. Same. Except 90 on last set

Calf press 3x20. 180

I actually was so exhausted I took a quick nap before dinner. Then I said to myself diets sucked all week might as well say wtf and go get donuts which is exactly what I did. Do to the donut factor weekend is now shot as well so will just get back on the train next week. Will be interesting to see what mitigation radiate accomplished this week as I’ll assuredly be heavier that last weight check bc haven’t been in a less than 500 surplus all week. We shall see.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Decided to go off script and just get a huge pump today.

Rope pushdown 125 reps broken down as. 49.5x10,44x10,38x10,33x10,33x15,38x20,22x25,11x25

Incline skull 3x20. 40,50,60

Close grip bench 3x20. 45,65,95

1 arm reverse grip pushdown 2x20. 11,16.5,22x10

Ez curl 5x12. 50,70x4. 2 inside grip 2 out

Db curl 20x20,30x15,40x10

Spider 3x15 45,50,55

Db hammer 4x15. 25,30,35,40

Reverse grip Db curl 5x15. 10,15,5,8,12

Wrist twist. 30x40

Sick pump.

Did 60 ab wheel reps in 5 sets as well but then had to stop for my shift.

Normally at this point I’d be expecting some sort of regulation with a supp but bc if the powder I’m really not and nothing really except that sweats seemed to regulate a bit which I’m actually glad it has. Lol
no preachers? they are a go to for me, guaranteed pump!!!

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
no preachers? they are a go to for me, guaranteed pump!!!
I rotate between preacher and spider. They’re both crazy for pumps

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well dietary destruction continued into today to the point where I’m walking around and imagining myself as the focal point of a meme with the caption “u even cut bro?”

It’s cool though I’ll be back in full force on Monday. I haven’t been on such a feeding frenzy in so long and here’s the oddest thing, I’m eating and eating m not even hungry, I’m just eating to eat. Must have some unresolved stressors triggering my nerves. #explanations

But anyhow crushed a back and trap workout this afternoon but skipped the planned cardio bc I was simply beat.

Pull ups. 3x15. Wide,neutral,close. With assist at 40,25, bw.

Wide grip straight arm pulldown 3x30. 30 lbs

Ss
Bent over row 45x10,135x12,185x10,225x8
Reverse grip same except warm up reps at 95 lbs. and the last cpl 225 reps were a bit sloppy

Ss
Bar shrug 225x20,185x25,155x30
Behind back same

Chest supported row. 3x10. 45,90,45

Gym just got this in this week and thought I’d try it. It’s awkward as the pad pushes into your diaphragm, my buddy Louis who’s really close to getting his pro card, or I think he is at least, loves this for middle traps and rear delts so perhaps it’s just getting used to it

Face pull 3x30. 30 lbs

Pallof with band 3x20

Serratus punch with band 3x20

Ab roller 4x12

Purposely skipped direct low back work bc I dl and squatted yesterday

With all this food I really ought to get in for a 30-40 min cardio session but tbh I kinda doubt that’ll take place as we’re getting blasted with a horrible ice storm tonight into tomorrow and I’ll prob just stay in and binge dvrd shows

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
are you 'craving' certain foods, or just eating anything and everything?

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
are you 'craving' certain foods, or just eating anything and everything?
It’s just eating for the sake of eating and of course everything at hand was unhealthy af. I of course went out and got the donuts but I think that was just a matter of me saying I’ve made bad choices so what’s 1 more lol. No cravings really bc if there wasn’t anything to eat I would have probably found something else to pass the time with. Tbh ever since taking the caps there’s really rarely a time I needed to eat just do it bc u know u need to or in the case if this past week just bc lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
it's been my experience that if I don't make it a habit an occasional binge doesn't really set me back that much, if anything it re-motivates me, lol.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
it's been my experience that if I don't make it a habit an occasional binge doesn't really set me back that much, if anything it re-motivates me, lol.
Yeah when I first started out I was so afraid of binging bc was related it back to getting fat again. Now it aggravates me bc I think of x number of days progress is lost but it won’t set me back and not afraid of what happened it is what it is and tomorrow we start anew. I guess it was a mini dirty bulk lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah when I first started out I was so afraid of binging bc was related it back to getting fat again. Now it aggravates me bc I think of x number of days progress is lost but it won’t set me back and not afraid of what happened it is what it is and tomorrow we start anew. I guess it was a mini dirty bulk lol
actually I think that after restricting cals for so many days straight that a good cheat[binge]can reset metabolism...I don't have any science backing this up just from my own experiences over the years....

at any rate, you are right not to dwell on it, imo!!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have the same problem, just get your mind back where it needs to be and and focus on the end result you are striving for!

Wimsicle

Wimsicle

Awards
  • Established
actually I think that after restricting cals for so many days straight that a good cheat[binge]can reset metabolism...I don't have any science backing this up just from my own experiences over the years....

at any rate, you are right not to dwell on it, imo!!!
I think you're right and it may have to do with resetting leptin levels or something like that. Plus, homeostasis is a pain in the you know what.. so tricking it is never a bad thing ;) at least that's what I tell myself when all of a sudden a pint of ice cream disappears. haha

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think you're right and it may have to do with resetting leptin levels or something like that. Plus, homeostasis is a pain in the you know what.. so tricking it is never a bad thing ;) at least that's what I tell myself when all of a sudden a pint of ice cream disappears. haha
I had a Burger yesterday that was 1100 Calories + (2) orders of Garlic Fry's !! YUM !!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I had a Burger yesterday that was 1100 Calories + (2) orders of Garlic Fry's !! YUM !!
that's how you do it! I ate a whole large thin crust sausage pizza yesterday @ 5:00. 2,100 cals. of course I only had 4 eggs and 2 slices of ezekiel bread for breakfast. I was stuck out at the softball fields from 7:00 am to 3:30. I won't eat that concession stand crap. forgot I did eat about 3 cups of almonds I had stashed in my coat.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Burgers are my weakness !!

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Weight update: 177.6
+1.4 from last week

Ok. This binge I went on last week at least will be put to some damned fine statistical analysis.

I was over 7700 calories for the week.

3500 kcal=1 lb

So by the math and science I should have gained roughly 2.25 lbs.

Seeing I only gained 1.4 with all factors being basically normal, it stands to reason that radiate alone accounted for a .85. Mitigation of potential calories gained. That’s some good marketing right there.

Today I kind of split things up bc I had a client earlier than usual

10 min light elliptical
Ab roller 4x15
Stability ball crunch 3x30

Bench. 2x10. 135,185. 2x5. 205,215. 2x3. 225

There were like 8 ppl in the gym at this time and all 8 we’re doing chest. Unreal. Lol

So had to wait on db benches

Crossover 4x20. [email protected],2@11

Incline db. 2x12. 35,40. 50x10. 60x7, 70x5

Incline fly 3x12. 20,25,30

That only took 40 minutes but I just didn’t feel like doing anything else so I sat in my car and read this book on emotional balance for an hour before my floor hour started.

And oh it’s snowing like a mf here. Springtime my you know what

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Weight update: 177.6
+1.4 from last week

Ok. This binge I went on last week at least will be put to some damned fine statistical analysis.

I was over 7700 calories for the week.

3500 kcal=1 lb

So by the math and science I should have gained roughly 2.25 lbs.

Seeing I only gained 1.4 with all factors being basically normal, it stands to reason that radiate alone accounted for a .85. Mitigation of potential calories gained. That’s some good marketing right there.

Today I kind of split things up bc I had a client earlier than usual

10 min light elliptical
Ab roller 4x15
Stability ball crunch 3x30

Bench. 2x10. 135,185. 2x5. 205,215. 2x3. 225

There were like 8 ppl in the gym at this time and all 8 we’re doing chest. Unreal. Lol

So had to wait on db benches

Crossover 4x20. [email protected],2@11

Incline db. 2x12. 35,40. 50x10. 60x7, 70x5

Incline fly 3x12. 20,25,30

That only took 40 minutes but I just didn’t feel like doing anything else so I sat in my car and read this book on emotional balance for an hour before my floor hour started.

And oh it’s snowing like a mf here. Springtime my you know what
Dang that's awesome!! That binge did get a little out of control, but I won't lie... that happens to me too haha.. Once a fat kid, always a fat kid at heart! Another thing to think about is that when you binge it's mostly an excess of carbs and sodium which hold water, so in a day or two you may have actually gained less than the 1.4lbs on the scale. I don't watch the scale much anymore because I know just eating a salty meal or one meal higher in carbs can really effect the scale for me.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Dang that's awesome!! That binge did get a little out of control, but I won't lie... that happens to me too haha.. Once a fat kid, always a fat kid at heart! Another thing to think about is that when you binge it's mostly an excess of carbs and sodium which hold water, so in a day or two you may have actually gained less than the 1.4lbs on the scale. I don't watch the scale much anymore because I know just eating a salty meal or one meal higher in carbs can really effect the scale for me.
Total truth. I have a scale, but the mirror does so much for me more than the scale

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
These caps are so consistent in every aspect except for the sweating. There’s a definite consistency in extra perspiration during workouts but like 1 or 2 days of the week you’ll get a soaker day where you’re sweating just sitting in your chair. Kind of weird but that seems to be the sweat trend so far. The energy is so so smooth just like it’s always been. There has been adaptation as the build up I experienced early on isn’t as noticeable as before but the energy levels are still as high as day one and last as long as they have been. Just don’t really get that building feeling which is completely to be expected. Focus is nuts. My favorite aspect of the caps. I wonder how stacking this with the OG so you get the noopept added on. But that’s for a later experience.

Today’s workout was back and traps. Was going to dl but we really only have 1 area where u can dl and unfortunately 3 of the ppl of the seven including myself were using it and they spent the entire time I was lifting and when it finally opened up I was in no mood to pull anymore.

1 arm rows 3x15. 30,50,70. 90x12,110x10

Db bent over row (wide stance db path from inside to outwards). 3x20. 25,35,45

Plate loaded high row- 4x12 per arm. 45,90,100,115

Plate loaded iso row 2x50 per arm 45,70

Progressive tri set
Vbar pulldown 120x12,105x15,90x20
Tbar 45x15,20. 70x15
1 arm seated row. Feet on floor. 33x30,44x30,44

Tri set
1 arm straight arm pulldown 3x20. 11 lbs
Wide grip pulldown 3x20. 55,66,77
Reverse grip pulldown same

Shrug machine 90-2x20. 180-2x15

Ss
Incline bench pull. 3x20. 30,40,50 ez bar
Kelso shrug. 3x20. 70 lbs

A kelso shrug is an angled shrug where u lay face down against an incline and grab a bar and let arms hang then shrug. Hits traps uniquely.

Not sure if it’ll be shoulder or arms tomorrow.

Hope y’alls weather is better than it’s been here.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Man your log is making me excited to try these!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Man your log is making me excited to try these!
the Caps are awesome. Still a big fan of the powder.
I like one cap on a empty stomach and then hit some abs and eat a small mainly protein breakfast. I feel great at work. focus is good energy is smooth.

The Powder I prefer Pre workout. Energy is more hit you in the face! Sweating is intense.
I take 1.5 scoops of the powder.
I have tried 2 caps pre workout and it's pretty damn good as well. Probably more mind to Muscle with 2 caps. But not the tear up the weight alpha feeling I get on the powder.

Conclusion: I prefer to have both! RXS is my #1 source for energy and focus!

Note: Keep the powder in the fridge or it will get gooey after a month of opening.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I like one cap on a empty stomach and then hit some abs and eat a small mainly protein breakfast. I feel great at work. focus is good energy is smooth.

The Powder I prefer Pre workout. Energy is more hit you in the face! Sweating is intense.
I have tried 2 caps pre workout and it's pretty damn good as well. Probably more mind to Muscle with 2 caps. But not the tear up the weight alpha feeling I get on the powder.

Note: Keep the powder in the fridge or it will get gooey after a month of opening.
Oh ya original Radiate Powder is awesome!

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Hell ya brotha, thank you!! The powder will return, don't you worry! Have you opened up the caps yet and taken them with water or some flavoring packet?

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

2 pills and I’m sweating buckets lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

I wouldn't know....the powder has never lasted longer than a month for me, lol!!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I wouldn't know....the powder has never lasted longer than a month for me, lol!!!
A tub of powder last 300 servings !!

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Decided to have a little fun with shoulders today.

Warm up.

Military 45x12
Push press 95x12
Hang clean press. 115x12

Power clean. 4x5. 115,135,145,155. 175x1

High pull. 175-1,3x2

Clean and press 3x5. 135,140,145

Ss. 25x20,3x15. 35,45,55
Landmine press single arm.
Landmine press both arms

Heavy partial lateral raises 3x10. 50,60,70
Neck veins were really popping here

Ss
Lateral raises 3x20. 10,15,20
Standing rear fly. Same

V press 3x15. 20 lbs

Band pull apart 3x20
Pallof with band 3x20
Serratus punch with band. 3x20

Took only about 1 min between the early stuff then basically took about 20-30 rest then non stop tri sets of the band work.

I was so drenched and pumped as hell. It was great.

And from earlier posts good to hear the powders will be back. There’s definitely a place for both, but tbh caps are definitely an overall better product and that’s coming from someone who loves the powders

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established

I wholeheartedly agree. Scoop of powder in the morning, one pill in the afternoon. No complaints from me.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A tub of powder last 300 servings !!
it does seem to last forever! thebigt is a stim whore! lol
Now that I think about it you and I are also. maybe it's because I buy 3 tubes at a time?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am going to try 1 tab in the afternoon just to crank up it up ???????

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I set aside 90 minutes for arms today. I was going for 1000 reps total combined but came up short, ran out of time bc boss came over at the start of the session and was a Chatty Cathy and u just can’t tell your boss to leave me alone I’m trying to lift lol

Tris
Rope pd. 100 reps. 38.5x30,33x23,27.5x20,22x27
15-20 sec rest between sets

Overhead rope extensions 90 reps. 3x30. 11,16.5,22.

Close grip bench 110 reps. 2x30. 45,65. 2x25. 95,115
15 sec rest 45,65,95. 2 min before 115

Ez skull 60 reps. 3x20. 20,30,40

Single arm side extensions. Think skull crusher with db but u come in from the side. 40 reps. 20x10,2x15. 15,10.

Ss
1 arm reverse grip pd 100 reps. 4x25. 11 lbs
Hanging forearm holds 4x30 seconds

500 reps triceps

Db curls. 140 reps. 40x12/10x18. 35x15/15x20. 30x20/20x20. 25x25/10

Db hammer curls. 100 reps. Rep per pound. 25,20x3,15

Db side hammer curls. 60 reps. 3x20. 20 lbs.

300 biceps.
Total 800 reps. 200 short

But damn was that a pump

For this curious the other reps were going to come from
60-4x15 db preacher
50-5x10. 1 arm low pulley cable curl
90-3x30. Db wrist twists

Legs on tap fir tomorrow but I tweaked low back cleaning up weights tonight so I’ll play it by ear as to how I feel tomorrow. Gonna lift bc I have to go in for a 1/2 hr session and not driving 30 minutes work 30 and then have to turn around and drive 30 back home again. Gotta make the trip feel worthwhile right lol. but if backs sore it’ll probably be extensions, seated leg curls and calves. May try hack slide, leg press and feel it out.