Falkens Maze (or declaring global thermonuclear war against fat). A non-sponsored RAD

MonteRXS

MonteRXS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
And I’m over here taking 1 cap when I get to the office and another after lunch lol. Chris and I got this baby dialed in. Looking forward to seeing your progress with this.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Energy was at its peak about the last time I posted. Stayed consistent from there dwindling down until what I feel is slightly below baseline about 6 hrs after taking 1 cap. That is crazy. Just ate but never felt hungry entire time. When I say slightly below baseline some might call that a “crash” but let’s be real, if you work out hard your energy level will be below baseline after your done and in fact it lasted past the time I finished so no noticeable crash imo.

Workout

Bb floor press 5x12. 135,185,165,155,145

Landmine 4x15. 45,70,75,80
Landmine both arms same

Incline db 2x15. 45,50. 55x12. 2x10. 60,65

Incline fly 3x20. 15,20,25

Side lateral raises 3x20. 10,15,20

Decline bb 4x15. 65,75,85,95
Decline db fly 4x15 15 lbs

Shoulder press on calf machine 3x10 70 lbs

Vbar pushdown rep per pound. 22,33,27

Band overhead extensions 3x20

Don’t have a client today yet I have to be here til 730. So will probably get an abs session in before I leave.

Going to stick with 1 cap for the foreseeable future as I felt it provides even more than the powders do and I love those. If I start feeling like it need more I’ll add a pre in b4 I jump to 2 caps but I’ll just roll with the punches.

So the plan i came up with:
Mon thurs. chest, front and side delts, tris
Tuesday Friday back, traps, rear delts biceps forearm
Wednesday Saturday legs calves

Seeing I have all this dead time right now I’ll fit abs and cardio(minor about 60 min a week) when I can. Hopefully the client base will start to ramp up, which at that time I’ll prob have to readjust things a bit bc I really don’t want to do any more than 120 minutes in one session while going at lower carb levels. Today was 95 minutes which is about where I like to keep things.

Oh. Focus was and stayed unreal for almost 4 hours. Really amazing stuff

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
4-6 hours is pretty awesome!!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I do like the Focus of this !!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I do like the Focus of this !!
This is where it really shines. I was on the stair climber watching Fox on the TV before I knew it I had done 23 floors. not much for you guys but I hit 15 floors watching that stupid display and i'm done.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wow. Gym I work in doesn’t allow photos . I got one in but dude was yapping at me about it. So I only took the one asked my boss and yep they’re not allowed. I’ll take some more at home or at the gym I go to when not working later in the week.

IMG_1611.jpg

I do love the angle though. Makes me look way more cut than I really am lol

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I see some abs in that jungle !!

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I see some abs in that jungle !!
Haha. They pop out from time to time lol. As for the jungle would u believe I shaved like a month and a half ago. Lol

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Quick update:

All the things I mentioned yesterday still the same. I can feel the energy building as I type this in fact. But today I’ve been sweating a storm up. Didn’t really notice this aspect that much yesterday but I’ve already had to change a t shirt this morning.

Forgot to give a starting weight: yesterday I was 177.4.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Quick update:

All the things I mentioned yesterday still the same. I can feel the energy building as I type this in fact. But today I’ve been sweating a storm up. Didn’t really notice this aspect that much yesterday but I’ve already had to change a t shirt this morning.

Forgot to give a starting weight: yesterday I was 177.4.
Boom! Some days the sweating gets so intense that I have to change shirts too!! In fact when we were formulating it, there were a few ingredient combos that at certain levels created the closest thing I've ever experienced to DNP's effects. Within 20-30 min of taking my shirt was soaked as if I was doing cardio but I was just sitting on the bed doing nothing! It would be too unbearable for everyday use in a stimulant based fat burner because people wouldn't be able to go to work, but in a separate non stim product that could be added to any PWO... Maybe our next product?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Boom! Some days the sweating gets so intense that I have to change shirts too!! In fact when we were formulating it, there were a few ingredient combos that at certain levels created the closest thing I've ever experienced to DNP's effects. Within 20-30 min of taking my shirt was soaked as if I was doing cardio but I was just sitting on the bed doing nothing! It would be too unbearable for everyday use in a stimulant based fat burner because people wouldn't be able to go to work, but in a separate non stim product that could be added to any PWO... Maybe our next product?
I might try that !! I have read about DNP but have never tried it.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Today’s workout had to get condensed due to a last minute “team” meeting getting sprung on me today where I had to drive across town when if they would’ve let me know ahead of time it would’ve taken me five minutes to get to. They wanted me to go back across town again for 1 hr of floor time. Told them two round trips cost me more than the hour and seeing only five ppl been showing up during prime time I’m not concerned about missing out on potential customers.

The gym is a lifters dream. Empty all the time. Terrible to try to get clients though. So the location that had the meeting today is 5 minutes from my house and you couldn’t move it was so crowded at 4 pm. Dude said it’s actually slow. Me and 2 ppl showed up for the meeting both from that location. One guys been there for 5 days and already has nine clients the girls been there 2 days and has 4 clients. This is with 12 trainers on staff. My location has 4 trainers and 20 clients total. Not counting the 2 I’ve got in 2 weeks. Smh

Anyhow

Dl. 4x12. 135,225,245,275

Bar shrug 245x15,225x20,185x25

Bent over row 2x20. 135,140
Reverse grip 2x15. 145,150

Tbar. 3x15. 70,80,90

Plate shrug 3x20. 45 lbs

Wide grip pulldown 2x20. 77,88
V bar pulldown 2x15. 99 lbs

Band pull apart 3x20

Kind of short changed the rear delts and skipped biceps and forearms.

Have 2 hr meetings tomorrow and Thursday and then a client each day in the afternoon plus floor hours. So gonna have to refigure rest of the week out bc I’ll only have like 1 hr counting shower tomorrow and 45 minutes on Thursday. Not fair to the legs to give so little time to so I’ll probably do a full arm day Tomorrow then just abs and rear delts on Thursday.

Oh well.

Haven’t talked about calories yet. Was 500 under yesterday and looks like I’ll be around maintenance today.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Empty gyms are def a lifters dream, no luck getting that here at LA Fitness though, it's always a zoo... You'll get there with your clients, it takes a little time (like anything) but it will pay off and you'll look back and appreciate how far you have come. :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
500 cals yesterday....holy cow batman!!!!

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Loving these caps. Too early to say better than the powders but boy it’s damn close already.

Sweats are intermittent it seems. Sweat index on a scale of 10. Day 1-3, day 2-25. Day 3-5/6

Focus is unrivaled imo but again I’ve never taken a pure nootropic so bear that in mind.

Ok. Workout

Alternating db curl. 3x15. 30,35,40

Db hammer curl 45x15,50x12,55x10,60x8

I hate going that heavy don’t know why I did but I did.

Preacher 55-3x15

Zotman curl 3x12. 20 lbs

Ss
Plate twists 2x40
Hanging forearm holds 2x30 seconds

Bb wrist curls 45x20
Reverse grip same

Tomorrow’s time to workout shrunk to about 35 minutes so perhaps I’ll either take a rest day or hit a quick ab session

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Time was slim today.

Workout
Ab roller 4x12
Side plank 3@1 minute

Yep that’s all folks.

As far as effects everything staying steady. Gonna stay with 1 cap until I feel I could use that upgrade.

Cals been maintenance again today.

Haven’t been as clean as I wanted but not having any sweets for lent that first Cadbury egg opened up a rabbit hole. Which ate up all my excess cals. It wouldn’t have been that bad had I actually gotten quality sessions in this week. Tomorrow I have an hour meeting near my house at 11 then don’t have to be cross town until 630 so gonna crush legs in between. Obviously not the entire time lol

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Cadbury Eggs!!! ????
Oh yeah if I wouldn’t have gave up sweets for lent I would’ve eaten so so many of those babies

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Cadbury Eggs!!! ��������
I haven't had one of those in years!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Wimsicle

Wimsicle

Awards
  • Established
Just finished all my Easter candy last night... yep I'm 24 and my Mother still likes getting me a basket.. lol

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just finished all my Easter candy last night... yep I'm 24 and my Mother still likes getting me a basket.. lol
Tell her you love her everyday, I wish my Mom was still around everyday !!

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So last of the meetings days.

Met up with mkretz this afternoon for a leg session. I almost always workout alone but man every time I work out with Marty he pushes me past my own mind and I wind up doing way more quality reps then I’d ever think of doing on my own.

Squat. 5x5. 135,225,235,245,255

I came into the session figuring I’d do like 3-4 sets at around the 225/235 mark but already I surpassed that. He encouraged me to keep going higher. 265x4 then 275x3. And the way he motivated wasn’t in your face type stuff it was simply stated in a way that made me want to try harder. Now I’m a trainer I’m paying close attention to interactions styles etc. so I can really hone down my own methods for motivation etc.

Anyhow if you have the right workout partners you are pushed. I think we need to do a chest session soon bc that’s one day I’ll usually let my mind coerce me to doing the lifts that are easiest.

Sumo dl. 5x5. 135,225,315,325,315.

For those of you who follow my logs and/or have seen my dl vids on ig you might remember how I was consistently hitting good 12 reps on this at these 315,325 ranges. Well idk what happened between then and now but 5-6 is heavy af now. It could be the weight loss but perhaps like Marty thinks it’s overtraining. You guys read my logs. Do u think I’m overtraining. I feel recovered but this got me thinking. Anyhow thought I’d throw the question out there.

Finished up with hack slides 2x10 90,180. 270-3x5

Absolutely love these. My old gym just got them but being able to consistently do them at the gym I work is a great benefit imo

I had to jump on shift so had to cut the session short. Probably do another ham exercise and definitely hit calves tomorrow.

Oh btw. Dude hit 275 conventional for 30 freaking reps. Idk about u guys but whenever I see someone hit crazy heavy reps or insane max reps I feel like I’m front row at a sports event.

Radiate keeps humming along. I might be going crazy but I’ll be damned if the mood/focus isn’t actually getting better as the weeks gone on. Energy consistent but hasn’t really built up to a crescendo the way it has the past cpl days, probably my body getting adjusted but still solid energy levels. Having to force myself to eat too bc I’m absolutely never hungry all week.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
dude I just love your posts, you should write magazine articles, lol.....

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
dude I just love your posts, you should write magazine articles, lol.....
Thanks bro, I would love to write articles. Would be a dream gig

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Two Words

Free Lance

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Took it easy today. Did go in to make up the calves I missed yesterday. Wound up doing some ab work as well. This didn’t take long

Bb calf raises off plates 5x20. 135,155,185,165,145

Reverse calf press off hack slide. 3x20. 90,180,270

Seated calf raise on smith machine. 5x10. 90,140,180,140,90

Gyms seated calf machine was out of commission, apparently someone had the bright idea to look as up as many 45s as the thing would hold and then have his buddy sit on it. So I made my own

IMG_1621.jpg

Tibia band raises. 3x30

Ab roller 5x10

Pallof with rotation bands 3x20

Serratus punch bands 3x20

Pretty much not lifting tomorrow. If I get bored I’ll go walk the mill for a bit but at this point I’m taking the day. But I’m thinking I’m gonna test two caps out tomorrow and see the difference.

Allhealsonme

Allhealsonme

Awards
  • Established
Great log bro, I decided to grab myself a bottle and add it in for my cut. Looking forward to it !

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So I took 2 caps around 730 this am.

Here’s my initial reaction:

Energy:
Surprisingly the effects are pretty much on par with 1 cap. Definitely a noticeable boost but not overpowering by any means. I went in expecting it to be super intense, don’t know why but it’s not like that. The initial feeling is definitely stronger than 1 cap but it’s so darn smooth and it builds so it’s effects are just assimilated nicely with a kick of course. Think how three shots of espresso taken straight vs an americano where the water makes it super smooth and less abrasive. 1 caps like a two shot americano and 2 is like a 3 shot one.

Focus:
This is super apparent in 1 cap, with 2 you get basically the same intense focus and awesome mood, perhaps to a slightly higher degree. One thing that’s definitely new is, well this might sound weird, but in any case, you know when you take ba and you get the tingles, well no tingling but it’s like you are aware of the sensations that surround you. The soft feel of the cotton t feels softer, the wind against your arm cooler and crisper, that sort of thing. Not sure which ingredient at a higher dose creates this or if it’s simple a heightened focus that I’m noting it.

Also veins are nuts today. Not positive it has anything to do with the caps but it’s there so thought I’d mention it.

Appetite suppression strong. I honestly haven’t really been hungry this week at all, I ate bc I know I have to, but that hunger I gotta eat thing is definitely not there 1 or 2 caps. Don’t know how to quantify an increased effect bc like I said there from day 1.

Sweat factor is actually pretty gross lol. I had it the one day To a high level but after that u sweat but you don’t sweat consistently to such a degree. Today I’ve changed twice. Both t shirt and briefs. Pretty insane and I’m just laying around this am. If this continues like this I’ll be able to rectify any droughts in the world once I start exercising lol

One thing that was big with the powder is how testing heart rate increased greatly once I began using it. Last week I was at 64 and still at 64 consistently all week and yet my tdee rose slightly compared to similar work loads. Don’t know exactly how that works but interesting finding imo.

Decided to take the day off but am going to go to the gym and hit the sauna, although with this sweating not sure I need to lol

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I am getting the same reaction as You with 2 capsule..

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
I really want to make my bottles stretch out by using 1 per day but dang, you guys are REALLY making a good case for 2!

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I really want to make my bottles stretch out by using 1 per day but dang, you guys are REALLY making a good case for 2!
1 a days fine. I felt awesome on it. But yeah after only 1 day I definitely see why all the cool kids take 2

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
2 caps is the way to go !!

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm taking 2 on my non lifting days. On lifting days I will take 1 in the morning and the powder pre workout

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So I took 2 caps around 730 this am.

Here’s my initial reaction:

Energy:
Surprisingly the effects are pretty much on par with 1 cap. Definitely a noticeable boost but not overpowering by any means. I went in expecting it to be super intense, don’t know why but it’s not like that. The initial feeling is definitely stronger than 1 cap but it’s so darn smooth and it builds so it’s effects are just assimilated nicely with a kick of course. Think how three shots of espresso taken straight vs an americano where the water makes it super smooth and less abrasive. 1 caps like a two shot americano and 2 is like a 3 shot one.

Focus:
This is super apparent in 1 cap, with 2 you get basically the same intense focus and awesome mood, perhaps to a slightly higher degree. One thing that’s definitely new is, well this might sound weird, but in any case, you know when you take ba and you get the tingles, well no tingling but it’s like you are aware of the sensations that surround you. The soft feel of the cotton t feels softer, the wind against your arm cooler and crisper, that sort of thing. Not sure which ingredient at a higher dose creates this or if it’s simple a heightened focus that I’m noting it.

Also veins are nuts today. Not positive it has anything to do with the caps but it’s there so thought I’d mention it.

Appetite suppression strong. I honestly haven’t really been hungry this week at all, I ate bc I know I have to, but that hunger I gotta eat thing is definitely not there 1 or 2 caps. Don’t know how to quantify an increased effect bc like I said there from day 1.

Sweat factor is actually pretty gross lol. I had it the one day To a high level but after that u sweat but you don’t sweat consistently to such a degree. Today I’ve changed twice. Both t shirt and briefs. Pretty insane and I’m just laying around this am. If this continues like this I’ll be able to rectify any droughts in the world once I start exercising lol

One thing that was big with the powder is how testing heart rate increased greatly once I began using it. Last week I was at 64 and still at 64 consistently all week and yet my tdee rose slightly compared to similar work loads. Don’t know exactly how that works but interesting finding imo.

Decided to take the day off but am going to go to the gym and hit the sauna, although with this sweating not sure I need to lol
great post!!!

Allhealsonme

Allhealsonme

Awards
  • Established
I agree with you about the sweating...got to try my first dose today and I was drenched after hitting legs. Good times.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
176.2. Down 1.2 lbs.

Two caps day 2.

Hit chest and was so drenched it was stupid. Stuff is potent for perspiration

Bench. 5x5. 135,185,205,215,215. 205x6,195x8

Incline db. 50x12,60x10,70x8,75x6

Incline fly. 35x10,30x12,25x15,20x20

Decline crunch 30,30,40
Vacuum 3@15. 3sec per rep

Messed up day though. A. I had a client at 1 pm, another guys client who guy gave me bc he wasn’t available today. Well guy never showed and bc he’s technically not my client I can’t just go ahead and charge him. I’m gonna look into when guy gets back tomorrow but anyhow. And my legs are still decimated from Friday. I don’t think I’ve ever had full force doms three days later. Sure I’ve had some residual stuff but not crazy so spent a good forty minutes rolling it out. A little better but starting to tighten up again. Oh well.

2 caps is my new go to. 1 was fun but it’s kinda like the switch from regular TVs to hd tv. You were perfectly content using 1 and enjoyed it, but first time you try 2 I just can’t go back.

Demented cowboy mentioned stacking 1 cap with the powder pre. That intrigues me. Gonna hold off on trying that bc that’s a rabbit hole I’m not ready to hop into quite yet. Lol

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sweat in a Capsule !

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
176.2. Down 1.2 lbs.

Two caps day 2.

Hit chest and was so drenched it was stupid. Stuff is potent for perspiration

Bench. 5x5. 135,185,205,215,215. 205x6,195x8

Incline db. 50x12,60x10,70x8,75x6

Incline fly. 35x10,30x12,25x15,20x20

Decline crunch 30,30,40
Vacuum 3@15. 3sec per rep

Messed up day though. A. I had a client at 1 pm, another guys client who guy gave me bc he wasn’t available today. Well guy never showed and bc he’s technically not my client I can’t just go ahead and charge him. I’m gonna look into when guy gets back tomorrow but anyhow. And my legs are still decimated from Friday. I don’t think I’ve ever had full force doms three days later. Sure I’ve had some residual stuff but not crazy so spent a good forty minutes rolling it out. A little better but starting to tighten up again. Oh well.

2 caps is my new go to. 1 was fun but it’s kinda like the switch from regular TVs to hd tv. You were perfectly content using 1 and enjoyed it, but first time you try 2 I just can’t go back.

Demented cowboy mentioned stacking 1 cap with the powder pre. That intrigues me. Gonna hold off on trying that bc that’s a rabbit hole I’m not ready to hop into quite yet. Lol
2 caps on non training days. 1 cap in the morning and a scoop of powder pre workout is Awesome. But, remember I train in the evening too

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
2 caps on non training days. 1 cap in the morning and a scoop of powder pre workout is Awesome. But, remember I train in the evening too
U take the powder at night. Wow. There’s gotta be a meme for that lol