EXPERIENCING SHUTDOWN **NEED Dr. D's/ANYONES HELP**

JoshNyce

JoshNyce

Awards
In the past few months I've experienced major shutdown (libido is shot, pretty lethargic, retaining water). About 6 months ago the owner of a supplement store sold me the original Halodrol formula by Gaspari which from my research was basically oral turinabol. At the end of my cycle I wounded up getting very ill due to food poisoning when traveling overseas. I had symptoms of Crohn's disease at the time and failed to finish proper post cycle therapy due to my ailment.

My question is how can I get my libido/test production going again. I was once the type of person who had a really strong libido. Now its pretty much nonexistent. I have had tried otc natural test boosters, tribulus products, and sexual enhancers. Do I now have to invest in a SERM/other post cycle therapy's. What methods/cycles are needed to start it going again? If there was a product out there that didnt need prescription that would also be useful. Thanks.

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
In the past few months I've experienced major shutdown (libido is shot, pretty lethargic, retaining water). About 6 months ago the owner of a supplement store sold me the original Halodrol formula by Gaspari which from my research was basically oral turinabol. At the end of my cycle I wounded up getting very ill due to food poisoning when traveling overseas. I had symptoms of Crohn's disease at the time and failed to finish proper post cycle therapy due to my ailment.

My question is how can I get my libido/test production going again. I was once the type of person who had a really strong libido. Now its pretty much nonexistent. I have had tried otc natural test boosters, tribulus products, and sexual enhancers. Do I now have to invest in a SERM/other post cycle therapy's. What methods/cycles are needed to start it going again? If there was a product out there that didnt need prescription that would also be useful. Thanks.
Read the links in this post:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/1070993-post11.html

There are some good protocols suggested on how to recover.

Maybe not necessarily going back 'on', but the proper PCT to help get things going again.

X

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established

That's just bad luck, getting sick at the end of the cycle and not being able to finish your PCT. But youll need to invest in a SERM. It's your best bet. Especially since you've tried all the natty test boosters and they didn't work.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
I might suggest clomid for 4 weeks with some long jax from nutraplanet. I'd aslo throw in zinc and magnesium before bed and powerfull from USP. That's a wham bam thank you mam stack. Within two months you should be good to go

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
maybe try any or all of these (separately)

Drive + rpm
Activate extreme
Diesel Test Hardcore
t-force

although diesel test hardcore is partially a trib product, it has more than just trib. another possible idea is Post Cycle Support from anabolic innovations. Resveratrol can double sperm count in 1-2 months partially by increasing actual seminal duct density in testes. So it could be your ticket to getting it all revved up again

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Either way there are a lot of options out there. Just think 5 years ago and suggestions would of stopped at nolva and clomid as that is all there was, lol

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What i left out entirely before was

Have you talked to a doctor about this and had blood tests?

JoshNyce

JoshNyce

Awards
What i left out entirely before was

Have you talked to a doctor about this and had blood tests?

-in response to that no I haven't. Its something that obviously isn't detrimental to my health, so I havent gone to that extent yet. It more so sucks because I have a fiance and being sexually active it creates a huge burden.

by the way if i do decide to purchase a SERM, at what doses do I take it for and how long? also should I take milk thistle on it since they are usually liver toxic? which one would be best nolva or clomid for it? or are they basically one in the same?