brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Formeron Updates?
Yes, the wheels are moving on the full BLR EU line.

Soon there will be a new Formeron and a number of sexy EU only products.

ktm620

Awards
Transfer risk is low unless your naked body is rubbing up against someone elses.
IN this case I dont think application site will help much ;)
But you can always do inner thighs etc as this is a decent application site and you wont see any residue or anything.
Thanks man, will do that and give feedback...
Also great to here about the EU products...
If it were any other sup crossing the ocean i d be very sceptical but not with yours.

doogans

doogans

Awards
  • Established
Transfer risk is low unless your naked body is rubbing up against someone elses.
IN this case I dont think application site will help much ;)
But you can always do inner thighs etc as this is a decent application site and you wont see any residue or anything.
Is there any risk of hair loss with Exotherm? I know some prescription grade AIs can cause hair loss in those predisposed to it.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is there any risk of hair loss with Exotherm? I know some prescription grade AIs can cause hair loss in those predisposed to it.
Exotherm isnt a super strong AI. Very light. I have never heard of this and we have sold over 10k of them.

doogans

doogans

Awards
  • Established
Exotherm isnt a super strong AI. Very light. I have never heard of this and we have sold over 10k of them.
Thanks. Just picked up a bottle to help me shed a little abdominal fat so I can be summer ready.

ktm620

Awards
I m also starting my stack on Munday. Did a little testing yesterday at one pump to assess it and all was ok. I m pretty sure it had an immidiate thermogenic effect but more at the end of my run.. ( 2 bottles ready to go...)

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I m also starting my stack on Munday. Did a little testing yesterday at one pump to assess it and all was ok. I m pretty sure it had an immidiate thermogenic effect but more at the end of my run.. ( 2 bottles ready to go...)
Enjoy the product brother!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I can't tell you how many times I have been curious to try Exotherm. Besides Prolactrone...it is the only other BLR product I have not tried.

Most people seem to be rather impressed from the reviews I have seen!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Stuff makes me super warm all the time.
Its like you can feel it burning bodyfat.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can't tell you how many times I have been curious to try Exotherm. Besides Prolactrone...it is the only other BLR product I have not tried.

Most people seem to be rather impressed from the reviews I have seen!
Yah its really solid stuff.
Stearoyl vanilillamide is an exceptional fat burner. Atractylodes and chrysin (AI)
Cirsium OG which when topically applied can actually spot reduce bodyfat ;)

ManuR

Awards
  • Established
Formeron Updates?
Yes, the wheels are moving on the full BLR EU line.

Soon there will be a new Formeron and a number of sexy EU only products.
care to give more infos on those eu only products? :>

doogans

doogans

Awards
  • Established
Yah its really solid stuff.
Stearoyl vanilillamide is an exceptional fat burner. Atractylodes and chrysin (AI)
Cirsium OG which when topically applied can actually spot reduce bodyfat ;)
Just got my bottle of Exotherm in the mail from Suppremacy. The bottle seems to have a rattle ball similar to a can of spray paint..is that normal and do I have to shake the bottle up prior to use?

ktm620

Awards
Yep mine has too , and i guess thats whats its there for , to shake it and break down any residue...

ktm620

Awards
Started to have problems with the pump...Like its.... running low.
Just started week 3 @ three pumps ( may have missed two or three also ) Is that normal?

ch1ckendinn3r

Awards
I stay away from stim fat burners because of anxiety, does anyone know if any of the ingredients would cause anxiety?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just got my bottle of Exotherm in the mail from Suppremacy. The bottle seems to have a rattle ball similar to a can of spray paint..is that normal and do I have to shake the bottle up prior to use?
The noise is a spring in the pump I think.
No ball.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just started week 3 @ three pumps ( may have missed two or three also ) Is that normal?
Yes. Each pump is about 1.5ml
120ml
Should get about 26 days.

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
At the very very end sometimes you need to just take the top off and eye it up...just about every topical (or pump dispenser, ie soap) is like that. I usually get the last day or two like that

ktm620

Awards
At the very very end sometimes you need to just take the top off and eye it up...just about every topical (or pump dispenser, ie soap) is like that. I usually get the last day or two like that
Dit it and got more worried.....
Does in fact hold 1-2 more days but that means it totally holded up to 17-18 at the most...
And i was quite cautious while using it...
Only thing i can think of maybe because of the heat one pump was more than 1.5 ml because also whats left at the bottom now seems quite more thick...

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Cheers. What's the carrier like with this, I had a problem keeping the 11 kt dissolved in sup3r 11
Good as long as it is well shaken prior to every application, it is quite smooth overall and goes on easy, does have a slight yellow colour to it though.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cheers. What's the carrier like with this, I had a problem keeping the 11 kt dissolved in sup3r 11
The carrier is our carrier we have used on all of our transdermals. Its very good.
There is no issues keeping things in solution. And its a gel not a fluid. I spent a LONG time researching transdermal carrier formulation before I created this one. Its very solid. We used it on Formeron which was one of the best selling products we have ever made.

ch1ckendinn3r

Awards
Picked up a bottle, is it normal to p*ss a lot on this? *Also on rebirth and 7 oxo

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Picked up a bottle, is it normal to p*ss a lot on this? *Also on rebirth and 7 oxo
I dont know about 7oxo but rebirth wont effect this. Might see some diuretic effects from Exotherm though.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As in not long after a drink I need a p*ss and got to go.
THis isnt a bad thing. Just drink lots of water.
This will help you remove toxins and keep water retention low.

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
As in not long after a drink I need a p*ss and got to go.
Exotherm definitely helps me shed water...I notice a difference rather quickly, really great supplement for a cut

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Now I know what I forgot! lol. Love the stuff.

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry to bump this thread, but I couldn't think of a better place for my question and it seemed like a waste to make a new thread. I know that exotherm is a very mild ai compared to pharma but I was wondering how long after a hormonal cycle it could be safely used. I ran a lower dose (exactly as directed on bottle of iron legion xi-KT) 11KT and used Rebirth and Super PCT, finished up PCT a month ago, do you guys think it's too soon to run exotherm?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sorry to bump this thread, but I couldn't think of a better place for my question and it seemed like a waste to make a new thread. I know that exotherm is a very mild ai compared to pharma but I was wondering how long after a hormonal cycle it could be safely used. I ran a lower dose (exactly as directed on bottle of iron legion xi-KT) 11KT and used Rebirth and Super PCT, finished up PCT a month ago, do you guys think it's too soon to run exotherm?
Nah, you'll be just fine. Rock it.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
I've always been interested in trying some BLR products but my recent years have seen me play with much harder compounds. I'm looking to try some more natural products these days and Exotherm has always caught my eye.

Question for brundel and anybody that's used Exotherm - any allergic reactions reported or experienced? I do have plant allergies and this is one of the reasons I have stayed away from a lot of the more natty prodcuts on the market. For reference, a few of years ago I tried the newer version of PES Erase (w/ Abieta and U. Tomentosa) and I had a nasty allergic reaction after taking just a handful of capsules. I believe it was likely the "U.T." (Pine bark extract).

Any and all feedback welcomed.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
And because I was studying the ingredients, I noticed that "Atractylodes" is misspelled on the SSS website under "Supplement Facts". :]

ktm620

Awards
Completed my ran with three bottles after all.
Blr products - not used all but some though - are definetely quality products and exotherm did not stray from that.
I wont hide though that for its cost i expected more.
If it was dollars i was spending i am sure i would have a different opinion as three bottles would not hurt so much my pocket.
It is though a very good product , perhaps more needed for those with already lower bf.
Thermogenic effect def noticable after application.
For me where it trully worked was for keeping my strength up. Kept my lifts ( @ lower reps of course ) where they were. Grip power stayed very solid.
Pumps i got out of each bottle where a little inconsistent ( maybe because the first two were a bit older , dont know .. ) A bit more that is than its natutally expected with td's use.

lepiricus

lepiricus

Awards
Can this be used as a mild PCT for ostarine run perhaps?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Would use in conjunction with Rebirth/Viron.

Rebirth out of stock right now, but should be back soon.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Safe for females to use at 1 pump a day?
I know a bunch of females who use it. The aromatase inhibition takes a back seat to the fat burning effects.
So its not like taking Letrone.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would do viron or rebirth for testosterone recovery and Letrone for estrogen management.

lepiricus

lepiricus

Awards
I would do viron or rebirth for testosterone recovery and Letrone for estrogen management.
Ah, thanks Brundel. I have just remembered I have a full bottle of rebirth from a couple years back I got for a short cycle I never ended up doing so I will hit that.

Ordered some Exotherm today as its been a 2-3 years since I last ran it. I need to tighten up the chesticles a bit as they are looking soft and I remember how well it worked in the past. Still missing the Formeron from the old days though :)

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ah, thanks Brundel. I have just remembered I have a full bottle of rebirth from a couple years back I got for a short cycle I never ended up doing so I will hit that.

Ordered some Exotherm today as its been a 2-3 years since I last ran it. I need to tighten up the chesticles a bit as they are looking soft and I remember how well it worked in the past. Still missing the Formeron from the old days though :)
Rebirth will definitely help you brother. As for exotherm, it’s been a game changer since it’s came out.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I just recently started the exo and forskolin stack to chip off some of this excess covid fat.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am now stacking exotherm , follidrone and forskolin all BLR and will post my results on a week on here...
Look forward to it. Killer recomp/cutting stack you got going on