EXOTHERM FAQ

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How quickly has everyone seen an effect?

Also, is this more off a spot treatment or general fat burner?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Most recent IG post about exotherm

Got my order in for @blacklionresearch #Exotherm....... This stuff has been my go-to for preps the last 4+ years..... Definitely one thing I cannot live without in the last 2 months of prep!!!! I know people claim spot fat reduction is impossible - however I politely decline to agree with this badass stuff.....now is it going to help you if your diet is not on point and you're not already fairly lean?? Probably not as much.... but if you're pushing for that last 8-10lbs to get ultra shredded and lean out those tough estrogen dominant areas of the body and flush excess water from the skin....this stuff is the MVP x10000...... #prepseason #bodybuilding #npc #ifbb #procardhungry #muscle #fatloss #shredded #abs #supplementsthatwork #supplements #letsgo #fitness #gymcrew #mvp #fatlosstips #tricksofthetrade #goto #letswork #teamatlas #teamtiny

amb89

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I'm nearing the end of a SARM cutting triple stack (S4, MK-2866, GW-501516) which is started a few months into a cut and remaining at a calorie-defecit for a bit going forward. I've plateaued a bit on the fat loss and was wondering if i could add some oral fat-loss (stim or no-stim) and something like this to increase the tone going into the summer, would there be any concerns there?

With the S4 I'll be doing a clomid for a month as PCT, so was wondering if I should wait until after that.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm nearing the end of a SARM cutting triple stack (S4, MK-2866, GW-501516) which is started a few months into a cut and remaining at a calorie-defecit for a bit going forward. I've plateaued a bit on the fat loss and was wondering if i could add some oral fat-loss (stim or no-stim) and something like this to increase the tone going into the summer, would there be any concerns there?

With the S4 I'll be doing a clomid for a month as PCT, so was wondering if I should wait until after that.
I would use the fat burning stuff as close to the S4 as possible.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well strength is up and adding new holes on my belt , great results so far , I already order another bottle of exotherm , follidrone and forskolling to do another month!!
Nice job !

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Looks like there may be a new transdermal on the way soon.
Starting some testing next week. If all goes well itll be ready in about 60 days.
Sooo dope .

m1dast0uch

m1dast0uch

Awards
Trying to use this to drain out some stubborn pseudo gyno that looks disproportionate to the rest of my body. Would you recommend direct application on the area?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Trying to use this to drain out some stubborn pseudo gyno that looks disproportionate to the rest of my body. Would you recommend direct application on the area?
I dont think that will be needed but the chest is a good place for application anyways.
Rotate application sites though or topicals can dry the skin out a bit.
I do left pec
right pec
left shoulder
right shoulder
Inner thighs and neck also work well

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Exotherm labels and the pump bottles have been updated so be on the lookout. Updated design and delivery of the liquid and more doses as well, win win!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice . Awesome update

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice. Now about that upcoming sale...

Just got the email for the sale! 25% off of everything and order 2 or more products and get a free han swolo, which is amazing for pump!

ReformedNerd

Awards
Just got the email for the sale! 25% off of everything and order 2 or more products and get a free han swolo, which is amazing for pump!
Is the Han Solo automatically thrown in the order? If I put in the cart it charges me for it.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
IMG_0798.JPG

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Same here! Haha
Welcome to the club. Most AM people have serious addictions (myself included )

And I didn’t scroll back and read but did exotherm formula change or just the packaging? Sorry I’m late to the party

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

And I didn’t scroll back and read but did exotherm formula change or just the packaging? Sorry I’m late to the party
Same great formula just updated packaging/dispenser and more servings per bottle.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Yah, some label updates, new bottles (much nicer) and an extra 30ml. Same price.

Jim500

Awards
I’ve just finished a bottle of exotherm and I have to say I’ve been utterly blown away by the results. I look better than I did when I was 19. No side effects except very slight joint pain.
Does anyone know if I can add a second bottle to this run? Feels like it’s just hitting it’s stride!
Also what about adding letrone? Over kill?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yah the exotherm really is great. I use every summer. Can add another bottle no problem but I wouldn't add letrone. Itll crush your estrogen and you'll just feel bad. Plus we are about to launch the new version of letrone so we dont have the old in stock.
Instead I would add follidrone or androgin.

MaxB61017

Awards
Can we expect a restock of Exotherm anytime soon? Would love to get my hands on a bottle.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi Brundel, I have a brand new bottle of salidroside that I totally forgot about. I wanna start using it, is there an expiration date on these? Thanks
They were made maybe a year ago. I have a bottle on my kitchen table of the same batch I use every day.
Definitely still good. It will slowly lose potency over time but good to go.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did this sale happen and I missed it?
Nope its coming. Last month sales increased 350% which caused a massive stock shortage along with customs delays.
So when Vector raws got here we were also out of basically every other product.
I dont want to run a sale with only vector in stock so we needed a bit to get everything else back on the shelves.
The goal was to launch yesterday but itll most likely be next monday just to make sure we have enough stock to supply.

Ziyo

Ziyo

Awards
  • Established
@brundel Any problem running Exotherm for 3 months? Would it crush estro too much?