EXOTHERM FAQ

anthon88

anthon88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I meant the evomuse topicals overlap. I've used everything on that list but letrone and testruction. Just making sure it's not one humongous and pricey stack.
Thanks for looking out. Yeah this is going to spread over a few months. Using abliderate while I'm heavier and saving eviscerate until the very end when I am close to single digits.

anthon88

anthon88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also Supernova is supposed to have the fat burning qualities of regular Eviscerate and Absolutely Alliterated combined along with effects on beige / brown fat similar to BRITE but localized, i feel it would be better to just run with more bottles of Supernova.
Yeah I think supernova is going to end up being the best out of the 3. But I have the other ones on hand. I'm thinking AA while I'm heavier then maybe supernova in the middle and finishing up with eviscerate when I get to a low bf.

Rand0m

Awards
  • Established
Also Supernova is supposed to have the fat burning qualities of regular Eviscerate and Absolutely Alliterated combined along with effects on beige / brown fat similar to BRITE but localized, i feel it would be better to just run with more bottles of Supernova.
Yes exactly. AA is good but the added effects to SN make it a better buy. Also prefer it over Eviscerate since no risk of burning eyes, ears, genitals, etc...

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks. Finished my order and can't wait until late winter/early spring when I run all this. At least I have a lot of time to figure out exactly what I am going to do but it is going to involve:

Testruction
Letrone
Exotherm
Follidrone 2.0
Tr1umph
Brite
Absolutely Abliderated
Eviscerate
Supernova
And Possibly BMP if I can get a hold of it.

I think I am going to log it too. If I do, I will be sure to post a link to it.
Not being funny mate but all that must have cost you a fortune!! Why not do a ph or sarm cycle and save your money?! Anyone who's saying to run that cycle is obviously gonna make money on you, that's 9 different bottles/ tubs of things you've gotta buy, if your that hell bent on making big gains you should move to stronger compounds my man. Unless of course your under 21 and then you should still sack most of that as your natty t levels will be high.im not trying to put the reps on here down but really that cycle would be ridiculous!

anthon88

anthon88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not being funny mate but all that must have cost you a fortune!! Why not do a ph or sarm cycle and save your money?! Anyone who's saying to run that cycle is obviously gonna make money on you, that's 9 different bottles/ tubs of things you've gotta buy, if your that hell bent on making big gains you should move to stronger compounds my man. Unless of course your under 21 and then you should still sack most of that as your natty t levels will be high.im not trying to put the reps on here down but really that cycle would be ridiculous!
Haha thanks man. I personally don't want to take a ph or sarm or real juice. Nothing against anyone that does, I just prefer to stick to natural compounds. I had some of this in stock already, like the evomuse topicals, some for a few years so I kind of want to clean house a bit lol This run is going to start around January of February and go all the way through May so I won't be using it all at once.

Also, I haven't been ripped in a few years and honestly, creating a giant stack to look forward to after the holidays gives me some added motivation. I am 28 by the way, around 202 lbs. My avatar is from a few years back when I got down to 166 by doing a strict keto diet, lifting 5 or 6 days a week and doing insane amounts of cardio 7 days a week with a carb up every 2 weeks. Goal is to beat that condition and body fat, not sure what my weight will have to be but we will see!

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha thanks man. I personally don't want to take a ph or sarm or real juice. Nothing against anyone that does, I just prefer to stick to natural compounds. I had some of this in stock already, like the evomuse topicals, some for a few years so I kind of want to clean house a bit lol This run is going to start around January of February and go all the way through May so I won't be using it all at once.

Also, I haven't been ripped in a few years and honestly, creating a giant stack to look forward to after the holidays gives me some added motivation. I am 28 by the way, around 202 lbs. My avatar is from a few years back when I got down to 166 by doing a strict keto diet, lifting 5 or 6 days a week and doing insane amounts of cardio 7 days a week with a carb up every 2 weeks. Goal is to beat that condition and body fat, not sure what my weight will have to be but we will see!
Do not use all of that at the same time. I assure you, you will be disappointed with the results. Split the stack up into multiple months over the year. Natty progress is based on well planned diet and training. This comes from someone who used to do crazy stacks too, but changed his diet/training up and stuck with a select one or two supplements and got better results than he ever did.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No worries bro just trying to look out for you( not in the way of you taking gear) but rather all the stuff you have in hand, I wish you the best of luck and I'm subbed now so; in for the gainz

anthon88

anthon88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do not use all of that at the same time. I assure you, you will be disappointed with the results. Split the stack up into multiple months over the year. Natty progress is based on well planned diet and training. This comes from someone who used to do crazy stacks too, but changed his diet/training up and stuck with a select one or two supplements and got better results than he ever did.
You are definitely right, more is not always better. Good looking out! That's why I love this forum, very few people with big egos, just cool people who try to help one another.

anthon88

anthon88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No worries bro just trying to look out for you( not in the way of you taking gear) but rather all the stuff you have in hand, I wish you the best of luck and I'm subbed now so; in for the gainz
Thanks man! I will be sure to post a link to the log when the time comes. Not gonna lie, the idea of stronger compounds does become tempting once and a while...at the very least to try it once and FEEL the difference. But ultimately I always go back to health risks and the like.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You are definitely right, more is not always better. Good looking out! That's why I love this forum, very few people with big egos, just cool people who try to help one another.
Some recommendations:
Testruction + Letrone
Follidrone 2.0 + Tr1umph
Exotherm + Supernova
Absolutely Abliderated + Eviscerate

BRITE can go into any of those stacks.

anthon88

anthon88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Some recommendations:
Testruction + Letrone
Follidrone 2.0 + Tr1umph
Exotherm + Supernova
Absolutely Abliderated + Eviscerate

BRITE can go into any of those stacks.
Good recommendations. Really excited about BRITE and it's long term effects. I really need to get a better job so I can afford all the stuff Matt comes out with lol

anthon88

anthon88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Speaking of stronger compounds, I have a question. I was browsing the forums and came across the BOGO deal on SUP3R-11 and am a little confused. Most people and websites are calling it a PH but in it's description it states:

"SUP3R-11 contains 11-Ketotestosterone, or 11-KT, a naturally-occurring metabolite of adrenal hormones in humans. 11-KT is not a designer ph as it has not been modified in any way, nor is it a prohormone because it requires no conversion and is already in its active form."

Apparently it is found in fish, so I would assume it would be considered "natural" by most people. For instance, ecdysterone is a plant steroid and also found in insects and that is considered "natural."

I won't be buying it because I am already set, but am honestly just curious. It would be cool to hear from people who know their stuff.

EvanMan

EvanMan

Awards
Stacking Exotherm with R-andro shred right now. Already dropped about 2 pounds since Wednesday and veins showing more.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stacking Exotherm with R-andro shred right now. Already dropped about 2 pounds since Wednesday and veins showing more.
Good stuff. Enjoyed my exo run last summer when it first came out. Definitely helped lean me up.

HTGduck

HTGduck

Awards
  • Established
Inner thighs are also good.
Scrotum is the best place. Seriously, skin is thin, lots of vasculature. But for obv reasons this isnt ideal so we stick to the upper chest neck delts ')
Got my exotherm in today. 1 pump on wrists and forearms at noon and because I was curious after reading this comment I just did my second pump on my scrotum (all on sack) and rubbed in real well. There is a very cool sensation for about 10 minutes then its gone. I didnt really feel anything negative such as burning.

Bcover

Awards
Should I stack exotherm with super tren? Or should I use it with my
PCT

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got my exotherm in today. 1 pump on wrists and forearms at noon and because I was curious after reading this comment I just did my second pump on my scrotum (all on sack) and rubbed in real well. There is a very cool sensation for about 10 minutes then its gone. I didnt really feel anything negative such as burning.
I suggest using upper chest, neck, delts. Scrot is fine if you can tolerate. Forearms are pretty thick. I my wrist to rub into upper chest and delts.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Should I stack exotherm with super tren? Or should I use it with my
PCT
I dont know what super tren is but I would use the Exotherm on cycle for sure.

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
Would exotherm be okay stacked with SNS reduce XT or does the ai in exotherm plus reduce xt risk putting cortisol at too low of levels? (and this is immediately after running 40 days of 225mg a day of 7 keto + the ai in alphamax xt DHAA)

See any problems with this or how long of a break after alphamax xt and 7 keto should i wait to start 2 bottles exotherm + 1 bottle sns reduce xt

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would exotherm be okay stacked with SNS reduce XT or does the ai in exotherm plus reduce xt risk putting cortisol at too low of levels? (and this is immediately after running 40 days of 225mg a day of 7 keto + the ai in alphamax xt DHAA)

See any problems with this or how long of a break after alphamax xt and 7 keto should i wait to start 2 bottles exotherm + 1 bottle sns reduce xt
I dont see any reason they cant be stacked.
And I dont see any reason you would need to take a significant break between.
Go for it bro.

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
I dont see any reason they cant be stacked.
And I dont see any reason you would need to take a significant break between.
Go for it bro.
Awesome thanks for the fast response!! Was just worried about lowering cortisol too much and for an extended period of time (about 4 months of supps that all impact cortisol levels)

Should i stick to 2 pumps a day of exotherm and if so whats the best time to dose it? I know this is stronger than your beta run which people were running 3 pumps a day

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like 1 pump 3x daily.
Upper chest, neck, delts area.
After a shower is a great time to apply.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ill contact the UK guys tomorrow and see about an update.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
? is it coming back
Yes. Eu only ;)
We are working on a licensing deal with a retailer in the uk.
I just spoke to them this morning. We are working out the details.
Soon there will be formeron again!

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
I like in UK so would this be accessible then.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes. Eu only ;)
We are working on a licensing deal with a retailer in the uk.
I just spoke to them this morning. We are working out the details.
Soon there will be formeron again!
This is the best news I have heard in a cool minute! Eta? Same carrier or different? New label already designed? So many questions lol

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is the best news I have heard in a cool minute! Eta? Same carrier or different? New label already designed? So many questions lol
The goal is to deliver the same product or better.
If the carrier changes it would be for improved delivery.
Old Formeron was made in super small batches by me personally. I took pride in it and I dont want to reintroduce it without it being held to the same standard.
So..it might take a few weeks or so but we will get it done and done right.
New labels of course.

mkkcl16

Awards
Reading a lot here ... such a great site to get a vast amount of information!

Was wondering if one could use exotherm + reduce xt + epiplex for a recomp ? Also, since I have sensitive skin I was wondering if any problems with acne caused by exotherm have been experienced ?

Thanks a lot for your help!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Reading a lot here ... such a great site to get a vast amount of information!

Was wondering if one could use exotherm + reduce xt + epiplex for a recomp ? Also, since I have sensitive skin I was wondering if any problems with acne caused by exotherm have been experienced ?

Thanks a lot for your help!
I have never heard of acne issues with Exotherm.
I think you could use those products together yes. I would suggest Follidrone 2.0 though for a product with epicatechin. Nothing even compares.

mkkcl16

Awards
currently using epiplex ... will switch to 2 bottles of exotherm + follidrone 2.0 and possibly add reduce xt after the first bottle of exotherm. Hope that sounds fine?

I was also wondering if some laxogenin product would enhance the effects of the other products further.. jus a thought though.

Thanks! & thanks for the quick response! really appreciate that :)

primolift00

Awards
  • Established
currently using epiplex ... will switch to 2 bottles of exotherm + follidrone 2.0 and possibly add reduce xt after the first bottle of exotherm. Hope that sounds fine?

I was also wondering if some laxogenin product would enhance the effects of the other products further.. jus a thought though.

Never had acne problems with exotherm.
I think you will like it.

Never had any success with laxogenin- so I suggest skipping it

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Not sure how I feel about laxogenin.
Ive never taken it and I havnt read the research supporting its use. If any exists.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
any updates?

also pred has Formestane Max by fusion is that anything to do with you?

EvanMan

EvanMan

Awards
Did anyone tell you that exotherm increased their libido? Seemed to have that effect on me.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did anyone tell you that exotherm increased their libido? Seemed to have that effect on me.
Yes!
Exotherm is a mild aromatase inhibitor. So it lowers estrogen and raises testosterone.
Generally speaking this tends to improve libido.

EvanMan

EvanMan

Awards
Yes!
Exotherm is a mild aromatase inhibitor. So it lowers estrogen and raises testosterone.
Generally speaking this tends to improve libido.
Ive taken other AI's before but erection quality just seemed better on this. I found it interesting.

swaneon

Awards
Just got this in. How would you recommend this be dosed with hypernova?

Also the amount in 1 pump seems small and will only cover 1 area. Would 1x for upper chest, 1x delt, 1x neck work? For a total of 3 pumps per day

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just got this in. How would you recommend this be dosed with hypernova?

Also the amount in 1 pump seems small and will only cover 1 area. Would 1x for upper chest, 1x delt, 1x neck work? For a total of 3 pumps per day
I personally like 2 pumps to the chest/delts in the morning and another 1 pump at night.

Should be easy to dose with hypernova assuming you’re applying to the stomach area? That’d be a nice stack, run it 8-12 weeks with maybe some FD2 thrown in. Very nice recomp stack

swaneon

Awards
I personally like 2 pumps to the chest/delts in the morning and another 1 pump at night.

Should be easy to dose with hypernova assuming you’re applying to the stomach area? That’d be a nice stack, run it 8-12 weeks with maybe some FD2 thrown in. Very nice recomp stack
thanks!

ktm620

Awards
From what i ve read here the best way to minimize transfer risk , would be to apply with gloves in inner thighs or top of feet right? ( upper body is off limits as during summer i always run around with no shirt...)

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
From what i ve read here the best way to minimize transfer risk , would be to apply with gloves in inner thighs or top of feet right? ( upper body is off limits as during summer i always run around with no shirt...)
Transfer risk is low unless your naked body is rubbing up against someone elses.
IN this case I dont think application site will help much ;)
But you can always do inner thighs etc as this is a decent application site and you wont see any residue or anything.