EXOTHERM FAQ

Monte_Cristo

Monte_Cristo

Awards
  • Established
So if I understood correctly the AI component belongs to the suicidal type in this case like it was in formeron?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So if I understood correctly the AI component belongs to the suicidal type in this case like it was in formeron?
I dont think there are any studies regarding this but I have not seen any evidence of rebound in any testers. Dozens.

furion

furion

Awards
  • Established
See this question numerous times for many AI compounds.
As far as I understand, one overlying requirement in the structural activity relationship for covalent binding of aromatase is a four ringed cholesterol-like molecule. In regard to plant derived natural compounds- this would include saponins, triterpenoids, ect. Unless there is some yet to be identified covalent allosteric binding- then any compound without this four ringed skeleton would undoubtedly be a reversible inhibitor.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
See this question numerous times for many AI compounds.
As far as I understand, one overlying requirement in the structural activity relationship for covalent binding of aromatase is a four ringed cholesterol-like molecule. In regard to plant derived natural compounds- this would include saponins, triterpenoids, ect. Unless there is some yet to be identified covalent allosteric binding- then any compound without this four ringed skeleton would undoubtedly be a irreversible inhibitor.
I was about to say the same thing... thanks furion

alec321

Awards
Does anyone know of any UK retailers stocking Exotherm? Thanks.

Can't wait to try this stuff as all BLR products are sickkkk

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Does anyone know of any UK retailers stocking Exotherm? Thanks.

Can't wait to try this stuff as all BLR products are sickkkk
Pred,PMS,JW will all have product shortly.

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
brundel - how is summer heat over 100 degrees Fahrenheit effecting Exotherm potency or effect on expiration date?

I'm asking if bottle is in hot parcel company van that's on sun for hours and can go up to 140 degrees and if bottle is taking up to 4 weeks to reach EU how do we know it will still do what's it suppose to do vs content being changed due to heat and maybe/probably less effective or maybe destabilize enough to become ineffective?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Look what we have here ;) Thanks brundel sick 8 week run with first four letrone, folli, viron and then following 4 with exotherm. Might pick up some incindrine to go with it

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1437266965.828732.jpg

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Does exotherm contain any stims?
I don't believe any of the ingredients are stimulants. Exotherm would actually work synergistically very well with a stimulant based fat burner or caffeine.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't believe any of the ingredients are stimulants. Exotherm would actually work synergistically very well with a stimulant based fat burner or caffeine.
This^^

You can even take before bed with no issues.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
brundel - how is summer heat over 100 degrees Fahrenheit effecting Exotherm potency or effect on expiration date?

I'm asking if bottle is in hot parcel company van that's on sun for hours and can go up to 140 degrees and if bottle is taking up to 4 weeks to reach EU how do we know it will still do what's it suppose to do vs content being changed due to heat and maybe/probably less effective or maybe destabilize enough to become ineffective?
It doesnt take 4 weeks to get to eu. Dhl gets there in 3 days.
Ive been shipping transdermals to the uk for several years snd never had an issue with product quality. Heat, to a degree wont harm it.

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
It doesnt take 4 weeks to get to eu. Dhl gets there in 3 days.
Ive been shipping transdermals to the uk for several years snd never had an issue with product quality. Heat, to a degree wont harm it.
To add to this, I left my exotherm in a very very hot car for many hours accidentally and had no issue at all afterwards.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
To add to this, I left my exotherm in a very very hot car for many hours accidentally and had no issue at all afterwards.
Your product shipped last week by the way ;)

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
Your product shipped last week by the way ;)
How long to denmark ?? i mean shipping...And where did you ship from when you say 3 days ??? I ordered from bb dot com... It took like 20 days

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How long to denmark ?? i mean shipping...And where did you ship from when you say 3 days ??? I ordered from bb dot com... It took like 20 days
Currently our online store is down for construction so when Im shipping its to uk distributors. Since your in Denmark you should order from the uk as itll get there alot faster.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Does this have a color to it the reason in asking is my current transdermal sometimes will stain my shirts.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Does this have a color to it the reason in asking is my current transdermal sometimes will stain my shirts.
There is no color added but chrysin is bright yellow. And there is a ton in there.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
There is no color added but chrysin is bright yellow. And there is a ton in there.
Thank you is this good for all over fatburning also? Like quads and hams? Glutes. I know most users don't usually use it for those muscle groups bur next contest I'm trying to qualify nationally so those areas need to be shredded

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you is this good for all over fatburning also? Like quads and hams? Glutes. I know most users don't usually use it for those muscle groups bur next contest I'm trying to qualify nationally so those areas need to be shredded
there is a study that indicates that cirsium can reduce sub fat at the application site.

kdubson14

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone reported clothing staining from the chrysin?
ddfox ?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nobody has said anything about staining.

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
ddfox ?
Never had an issue, and I put on white t shirts a few minutes after application all the time.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
ddfox ?
as long as you let it dry, then put a shirt on and not get drenched you will be good to go. Takes like 2-3mins for it to absorb but I assume there will always be some residue left over on the skin that can get picked up if wet clothing touches it

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
Currently our online store is down for construction so when Im shipping its to uk distributors. Since your in Denmark you should order from the uk as itll get there alot faster.
Thanks Bud.! what stores in uk as this compound?

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My Exotherm is on the way. Can't wait to try it next month

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You guys from the UK can always order it from TGB Supplements. We ship internationally and have cheap shipping rates,
plus our prices on the products are usually cheaper too.

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
You guys from the UK can always order it from TGB Supplements. We ship internationally and have cheap shipping rates,
So what would be the shipping cost to denmark..I usually order from uk ..But its almost double price.

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
So what would be the shipping cost to denmark..I usually order from uk ..But its almost double price.
Try going to the tgb website, adding what you'd like to buy in the cart then using the shipping estimate feature. You can put your postal code and city/country info and it will give you shipping cost.

Monte_Cristo

Monte_Cristo

Awards
  • Established
The problem of buying goods from the Us for europeans especially when it comes of supplements is that those sociopaths at the customs feel the need to stop, ask questions, ask money and keep everything for as long as their emotional sickness requires them too.

"It may be dangerous, we are making some verifications for your own good".

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
What is the maximum that individuals have ran Exotherm at, as far as length of time. I know there was speculation of months and since its plant based and natural it can be run for a while. However I would consider running this through 12 weeks before taking a 12 week break :D

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What is the maximum that individuals have ran Exotherm at, as far as length of time. I know there was speculation of months and since its plant based and natural it can be run for a while. However I would consider running this through 12 weeks before taking a 12 week break :D
I think 8 weeks is definitely safe and efficacious. To my knowledge no one has experimented with 12 weeks yet. I believe at brundel recommends 8 max as well with 4-8 week layoff.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I dont see any reason you cant use this long term.
I know guys on HRT who have been on Formeron for more than 4 years with no breaks. Exotherm is much milder side effect wise as it doesnt convert to a steroid. Plus the atractylodes has so many additional benefits its insane. Feel free to run it for long cycles or long term if your on HRT.

Letrone you would likely want to cycle as itll drop estro down alot if your not on HRT but Exotherm isnt as heavy as an AI.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know guys on HRT who have been on Formeron for more than 4 years with no breaks. Exotherm is much milder side effect wise as it doesnt convert to a steroid. Plus the atractylodes has so many additional benefits its insane. Feel free to run it for long cycles or long term if your on HRT.

Letrone you would likely want to cycle as itll drop estro down alot if your not on HRT but Exotherm isnt as heavy as an AI.
I plan on running Exotherm for 2 months as part of a naturally cutting cycle with just an oral fat burner,
and then bridge it into a 8 - 12 week Anabolic Cutting / Recomp Cycle with Exotherm, Osta, EpiAndro
& maybe GW (if I can get the nerve up to use it).

So that will be a 4-5 month run with it. Then I will use Letrone in PCT.

3pic_B3ast

3pic_B3ast

Awards
  • Established

I'll probably do what I'm going to do no matter what but... I'm guessing Letrone at one cap paired with Viron can be ran for longer periods?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll probably do what I'm going to do no matter what but... I'm guessing Letrone at one cap paired with Viron can be ran for longer periods?
With Viron on board you should be good to go long term. HIGH test low estro
Plus the HGH and IGF-1 and cAMP etc that comes from Letrone.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
I plan on running Exotherm for 2 months as part of a naturally cutting cycle with just an oral fat burner,
and then bridge it into a 8 - 12 week Anabolic Cutting / Recomp Cycle with Exotherm, Osta, EpiAndro
& maybe GW (if I can get the nerve up to use it).

So that will be a 4-5 month run with it. Then I will use Letrone in PCT.
looking forward to this!

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established

WELL, im 22 and trying to stay natty for a bit so wouldn't be on HRT yet, or for a while, but I was going to experiment with arimistane for 12 weeks but because im recomping and really wanna try exotherm for that span! I can be a test dummy and log it too

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established

WELL, im 22 and trying to stay natty for a bit so wouldn't be on HRT yet, or for a while, but I was going to experiment with arimistane for 12 weeks but because im recomping and really wanna try exotherm for that span! I can be a test dummy and log it too

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Definitely log it if you go that route, because it will shine in a recomp. I'm on TRT and really enjoyed, but now have my old sparring partner trying it and he is natural, so the more experiences the better.

Jbrooks

Awards
  • Established

what would you suggest for long term on TRT for Dose ? I would use your formeron every other day but since this also has fat burning properties does 1 pump every day make sense or would it need to be higher ?

Also what is serving size and how many servings per bottle ?

Cheers !

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

what would you suggest for long term on TRT for Dose ? I would use your formeron every other day but since this also has fat burning properties does 1 pump every day make sense or would it need to be higher ?

Cheers !
Serving size is 3 pumps. One bottle should last about 26 days at 3 pumps.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Cheers !
I dont know exactly how strong it is compared to Formeron. Maybe do 1-2 pumps a day and see how it goes. Normal dose is 3x pumps per day.